They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3471 (isolation #600) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok but what do u think its flipping.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3477 (isolation #601) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

npom never flips scum stop trying it :lol:
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3483 (isolation #602) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it would heavily deflate my ego if testa flipped town so i do not consider they will flip town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3488 (isolation #603) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait i didnt even see that reply from aldu LMFAOO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3489 (isolation #604) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we tricking scum into voting their partners for pretend towncred u love to see it!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3491 (isolation #605) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly im just sick of thsi game so im just forcing thru what i feel the solve is at this point and if im wrong its whatever gg no re go agane next time
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3494 (isolation #606) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

from my experience in chat mafia, i find that the POV of an unclear is stronger than a clear's pov.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3496 (isolation #607) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so while i appreciate 3 slots i dont have to sort, its only a benefit to me that they are conf town, not that they are suddenly a better choice to listen to lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3498 (isolation #608) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what if...both wagon scum...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3499 (isolation #609) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

post 3.5kl ets go
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3500 (isolation #610) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont even see how its relevant when 1 person feels differently abt the game than the other wrt whats optimal for them?

im the type to go against a fellow clear and override them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3501 (isolation #611) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

YALL ALSO I WANNA SAY ICO GOT SOME TOWNEQUITY BC SCUM IS FINE WITH NOT BEING ABLE TO POST 2 DAYS BC THEY STIL HAVE THEIR SCUMCHAT OK idk it just feels like they have the same reasoning i would for wanting to post and thats why my solve generally doesnt include them bc they have such small tics like this that make me feel they are town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3502 (isolation #612) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

OK GOOD I STILL MANAGED TO GET THAT POST IN
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3508 (isolation #613) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

they*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3510 (isolation #614) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3501, DkKoba wrote:YALL ALSO I WANNA SAY ICO GOT SOME TOWNEQUITY BC SCUM IS FINE WITH NOT BEING ABLE TO POST 2 DAYS BC THEY STIL HAVE THEIR SCUMCHAT OK idk it just feels like they have the same reasoning i would for wanting to post and thats why my solve generally doesnt include them bc they have such small tics like this that make me feel they are town
In post 3504, Alduskkel wrote:i really hope testa flips scum because otherwise i'm almost certainly getting miselim'd tomorrow

*crosses fingers*
LOL i s2g this is like hook line and sinker bait ...
aldu rly trying to just farm the towncred where they can..
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3514 (isolation #615) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not get the role pm u did before the game began lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3515 (isolation #616) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3512, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 3510, DkKoba wrote:aldu rly trying to just farm the towncred where they can..

but srsly what do you expect town me to do differently here lol

yall i thinnk the top part was meant for scumchat...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3520 (isolation #617) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

is aldu rly that oblivious or ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3523 (isolation #618) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we have surpassed the need for mods

mods are sods after all
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3525 (isolation #619) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

would this be a bad time to out that im jailkeeper
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3527 (isolation #620) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

n3+ loyal jailkeeper here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3530 (isolation #621) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

assuming so i cant use it on sc*m :sad:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3533 (isolation #622) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

town perspective :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3613 (isolation #623) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

i know what this looks like from other points of view. and honestly??? imma take all the blame for the loss if anything. (except the jankofan hang. that was terrible). this is a sorta last ditch effort to help this game. i played terribly and my bob vote was bad.

1 thing is i want to see the 4 other unclears is to figure out a towncase. for 1 other person. anyone who doesnt is scum confirmed idc.

i want info. ur giving info. if u dont goodbye.

im keeping mine to myself at first so that it cant be played around.

i think imma be brutally honest i read playesr who i have direct meta with.
testa was rly scummy with their actions and fluffy words i dont know what to say there.

and crazy!for example, i read hellbrooks as informed and they were.

there's some points where I want to say that make me town:(a self town case if you will):

my d1. it was a TvT yes, but i was trying to lead and control. this isn't my scum MO. my scum MO esp in a 3p is to play sacrificial and confuse. i wouldn't want someone like janko to stick around to be able to towntell more.

d2. i blundered tbh. i TR bob and i was frustrated. i wanted them out so ppl would listen. i thought my case was better! and i thought u know what theres a good case scenario where my gut read is right and bob flips scum and i get psuedocleared. (seriously d2 i woulda bussed / sacced as scum to secure the game im not that tryhard as scum beyond my early/late game LOL)

d3? yeah that case on testa was good. with a testa / aldu andres solve npom was town. and yknow what it felt that way esp with a testa!scum flip.

also i claimed that jailkeeper claim bc someone said that the town EV was bad?? like i was like ok.. sounds stupid but we'll roll with it and try to trick scum. if im dead well this is going into dead thread. (rip ever being in lylo in that case LOL)

sound stupid? yeah it was stupid in retrospect. im bad. but im actually surviving to lylo and i feel like ~this~ is where i most shine, at least i did on epicmafia in chat mafia. where the pool is small enough where i can use all the previous info and figure it out.

if anyone has any questions on my actions throughout d1-d3 feel free to ask.
I think my "obv town" actions really do outweigh whatever can be portrayed as scummy is.

now this does NOT mean im not going to fight my own hanging tooth and nail when it comes down to it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3614 (isolation #624) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

I just wke up and i close and then open tomorrow morning work wise but I WILL give this game my all if possible. I have not read anything yet just wanteed to put that post i drafted out there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3615 (isolation #625) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

ah. vp was scum liike i suspected when they didn't die earlier and they were caught vistiing dead.

how unfotunate. I will just let time pass by and let them either unvote or see if it just gets straight blitzed and we can end our suffering. declaring intent to vote VP in 24 hours
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3617 (isolation #626) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3548, Iconeum wrote:koba

i don't care which allignment you happen to be but

if you are town

you are now following my lead

roger that?

thats fair i can't complain there.

and Datisi flipped VT??

wtf is this game.

and yeah my reads do tend to be complete wack when there's assumptions that are false. and thats something i sensed and the arguments to get testa WERE valid and i felt confident. i say this as someone who can effectively read for PR.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3619 (isolation #627) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

and yeah lets isolate 1 thing. if you think scum!koba ever makes an in-optimal kill where we kill outside of conf investigative that's horseshit. i come from a site where i play many open setups where if you don't make your kills a certain way you get put into a situation where you are nearly in autoloss and that's NEVER a good idea, and I have learned my lesson wrt mechanics of doing suboptimal plays over the course of >500 mech based competiitve setups on epicmafia. if you choose to believe this meta I can psudeoclear. or at the very least you have to believe im doing a gambit with vp baltar. in which case vp is scum in both cases.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3624 (isolation #628) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think with the revelation that :

a) testa was town

b) vp is conf scum(to me)

andres

aldu
npom

i am going to have questiosn for everyone later to answer that i think that should have been asked way before instead of me just trying to weakly argue without getting proof of anything.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3625 (isolation #629) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

u chose the wrong person with the wrong meta to fake guilty.

id also like to point out my reaction to vp being alive throughout this game on top of the guilty against them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3628 (isolation #630) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: VP Baltar

i was afraid u were just tunneling me as town? lmao i forgot i didn't vote you now u happy?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3629 (isolation #631) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

hellbooks lmk whenever ur on wthin the next 2-3 hours i wanna just chat abt the game bc i dont think we were able to and i owe you explanations for things.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3632 (isolation #632) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3630, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3624, DkKoba wrote:I think with the revelation that :

a) testa was town

b) vp is conf scum(to me)

andres

aldu
npom

i am going to have questiosn for everyone later to answer that i think that should have been asked way before instead of me just trying to weakly argue without getting proof of anything.
I’ll admit, you brought this entirely upon yourself by not engaging with my points better yesterday. I made a long list of points and clearly put most of my thoughts out there, but you also decided to side with Scum against me, and then Testa.

Deciding this 50/50 sucks. It’s never going to go in favor of Koba today. Because it is impossible to convince all of the Town that voting against VPB today is the play. It’s not happening. VPB might be Scum, and I said as much, but the ability is proven, so ignoring the check is just so difficult to do. Even if we all sort of know that Aldus is incredibly likely to be Scum for example. Like why the resistance to executing there? Don’t we have to as some point? If VPB is Town, does anyone really think the Scum are stupid enough to let him keep on going to clear more players in future days? C’mon now.
ur right and if ur town and end up voting me today i definitely deserved it.

but pr not dying is always scummier?? esp an investigative where we pretty much confirmed have no protective PRs. can you requote those points because today I am very much more willing to engage wth them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3633 (isolation #633) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3631, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 3628, DkKoba wrote:i was afraid u were just tunneling me as town? lmao i forgot i didn't vote you now u happy?
You said you were going to vote me within 24 hours, but I'm confirmed scum.

Also, you were worried I'm tunneling town even though I have a guilty on you.

This is all soft peddle nonsense that doesn't make a lick of sense.
its ok even if we wanna discard that you're still left with plenty of arguments why this situation never makes sense with scum!koba <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3638 (isolation #634) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

so you think aldus is the other town NPOM?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3641 (isolation #635) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

i feel really bad walking back my townread of andres because of ego. to be fair i wasn't pushing for them that day.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3642 (isolation #636) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

its not a self meta wifom, i can literally show you my statistics where I play setups many times that adhere to a meta where you have to kill investigatives else you get put in autoloss/near autoloss.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3644 (isolation #637) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

hello.

i know i played very poorly, but what are ur thoughts.

(also please read my iso up to now for today, I have important points).
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3646 (isolation #638) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

tomorrow evening i will drop a case(hopefully) on why its inconsistent with my actions why i would be scum with a PTcop!baltar.

i just dont have the emotional spoons rn to dig through many pages of content and i work in 2 hours but i will answer questions to the best of my memory.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3647 (isolation #639) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

ico is probtown based on reasons i have deduced that i will keep to myself.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3650 (isolation #640) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

andres u get the Big Dick approval from me for that move.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3651 (isolation #641) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

im not even going to obfuscate it, if we do hang scum outside then vp gets confirmed because he doesn't die. i will always sac to prevent auto
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3655 (isolation #642) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

but where are you leaning wrt vp/me being scum?

and why?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3659 (isolation #643) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

datisi didnt flip mason
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3660 (isolation #644) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3656, Andresvmb wrote:I think I was harsh in rescinding my TR of your slot so fully yesterday. I’ll acknowledge that. Having said that, I have a post where I go through your “bad” pushes, and it’s not pretty. At the same time, you wavered with Bob to a point that Scum probably wouldn’t have. And if VPB didn’t have a mechanical element to fall back on, he would be very high on my execution list.
In post 3657, Andresvmb wrote: to be precise. And you would have to add Testa to it.
i'll respond to this alongside my vp baltar case on why i Cannot be scum with their claim existing in the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3663 (isolation #645) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

HUH? i coulda sworn it said VT
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3665 (isolation #646) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

im still like

confused at the georgebailey kill.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3666 (isolation #647) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1696, Umlaut wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.19

Cereus repandus "Peruvian Apple Cactus"

EliminationWith 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate someone.

bob3141
(5): VP Baltar, hellbooks, Andresvmb, jankofan, NoPowerOverMe
jankofan
(7)
: Datisi, bob3141, Testarossa, Iconeum, Billy Pilgrim, GeorgeBailey, Alduskkel
NoPowerOverMe
(1): DkKoba

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-08-13 23:15:00).

Mod notes:
I don't have proper mod powers here so I can't lock this thread.
The day is over. Please don't post.
[/area]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3667 (isolation #648) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

4 confirmed town on the janko wagon.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3668 (isolation #649) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

no wait 5
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3670 (isolation #650) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

do you think the janko wagon was all town then ico?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3674 (isolation #651) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3671, VP Baltar wrote:Lol the scum flailing today after having a run of miseliminations is hilarious.
In post 3672, VP Baltar wrote:CONFIRMED GUILTY

If you don't believe it, then flip me and lose this game. I really cannot even deal with people not getting how simple this is. You either think I'm scum or I have a guilty. The cross votes prove it.
wow these 2 posts really excel at showing how much vp cares about assisting in gamesolving over just shoving a hang through. :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3675 (isolation #652) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

HOLY FUCK andres i swear u are playing with fire.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3680 (isolation #653) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

well u had ico, vp , and npom post during that time so i believe so i'd say its pretty confirmed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3683 (isolation #654) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3681, Andresvmb wrote:This isn’t really that complicated. And it’s strategically sound. Just think about it. If VPB is Town, he dies. Guaranteed. No sensible Scum let’s the Team be exposed so easily at that stage. Pure common sense indicates that the Scum would sacrifice DkKoba here no questions asked and take their chances with 3 players left and most of the Confirmed players dead. If VPB is Scum, he lives until tomorrow. This is also a near certainty. And you STILL have to decide amongst the group of players that’s left because we actually have a Confirmed Town in Hellbooks. The situation doesn’t change at all between today and tomorrow, you just have more Town players to discuss it with.
I would argue that vp is already scum based on this logic but I'll play along and say that its 1000% certainty that vp is scum when he doesnt die tonight if u hang outside.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3702 (isolation #655) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3696, hellbooks wrote:koba what's your explanation for why VP had a false positive on me D3
Rolecop

This is further backed up by the fact billy died over datisi n2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3715 (isolation #656) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3709, hellbooks wrote:koba how would YOU feel if i decided to vote aldus
Well not happy likely. I think they have the 2nd highest town equity here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3716 (isolation #657) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

not happy about unbending my pride but npom flips scum here imo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3746 (isolation #658) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

catch me being paranoid that andres x aldu is scum theater.

andres can u link me any games where u make big shlong plays as town bc i wanna be sure ur not just doing a gambit thats safer for scum LOOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3747 (isolation #659) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

aldu can u explain your thought process throughout this game to me. i have u marked as prob scum but i have not actually engaged u as much as i should have(merely reading u based on what ive witnessed)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3749 (isolation #660) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also if u said u played on epicmafia ever before thatd be enough evidence for me bc that shits common to do as town on there (myself included)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3754 (isolation #661) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i have a big headache but i'll save it for later.

at this point i feel like i wanna just vote aldu too. bc if thats wrong then both ico and npom are scum which feels unsolvable and in whch case i just wanna end game and take the L early instead of drawing it out.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3755 (isolation #662) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I may ask you to unvote and let me vote aldu andres. just to assuage people that its not an attempt to blitz on them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3761 (isolation #663) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cool so why are you alive?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3762 (isolation #664) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Solo role cop vs a pt cop

U rolecopped billy n1 obv

Datisi outs on d2. You know masons exist alongside a tracker..

Its 2+2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3764 (isolation #665) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think they're likely to be town but i want to reread before i take a proper stance but gun to my head right now id say town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3774 (isolation #666) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3766, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3630, Andresvmb wrote:Don’t we have to as some point? If VPB is Town, does anyone really think the Scum are stupid enough to let him keep on going to clear more players in future days? C’mon now
Actually, ur wrong.

In the case of scum!VP, he won't die.
In the case of town!VP, he won't die. In this scenario, scum are committed to the frame. If we flip for example aldus today and he is scum, and scum then kill VP, we *KNOW* koba is scum. OTOH, if scum kill Hellbooks, who is actually conftown, scum can continue sowing distrust and WIFOM surrounding VP.
Are u serious
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3776 (isolation #667) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

year of miccros 2 showed me i should never trust anyone on this site abt mechanics and occams razor things and im getting proven right again
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3781 (isolation #668) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

vote me idiot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3783 (isolation #669) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

end it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3784 (isolation #670) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lmao shut up ur bad
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3787 (isolation #671) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I want to get voted by u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3788 (isolation #672) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I dont think ur genuinely that bad that ur town here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3790 (isolation #673) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

scum!koba keeping town!vp alive here ur actually trolling
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3793 (isolation #674) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Nah ico wants to act dumb and pretend like vp isnt conf scum for living 2 days after being outted
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3794 (isolation #675) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u wanna lose by ignoring obvious logic fine by me go vote me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3796 (isolation #676) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Tell me, would you keep town!baltar alive here as scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3798 (isolation #677) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i already said it. If you think its a dumb scum gambit then vp is scum anyways
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3800 (isolation #678) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3791, Alduskkel wrote:can we cool it a bit in here? this game has been relatively toxicity free so far and I'd like to keep it that way :)
Cool. Would you keep town!baltar alive as scum for 2 days?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3801 (isolation #679) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

some of yall need a little experience with some epicmafia mechanical setups and tell me how often u avoid killing an investigative role.
Bc u dont
Bc its stupid
Bc u have to be a game throwing asshole to do it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3803 (isolation #680) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Anyone else here would keep town!baltar alive?
Any takers?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3804 (isolation #681) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I say this in all sincerity: not killint Baltar if they are town is the most MORONIC possible move. The only argument they have is "muh setup balance ". When literally living 2 night phases is a stronger argument for them being scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3808 (isolation #682) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

If you think this is scum!koba trolling and not killing a PT cop who would know where to check outside i have choice words for you and none of them nice.

Baltar i respect the play but if these people have half an idea of the extent of how much I respect optimal mech play than i should be clear. Gg if u manage to win the cc bc if u do town deserves to lose anyways
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3809 (isolation #683) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3806, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3793, DkKoba wrote:Nah ico wants to act dumb and pretend like vp isnt conf scum for living 2 days after being outted
i don't see why not, with an entire masonry outed
yeah ur scum lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3811 (isolation #684) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

need to trust in the d1 koba reads more oftem
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3814 (isolation #685) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Ok who are my partners who troll and go for this?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3815 (isolation #686) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

intent to vote ico 18 hours

tyvm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3817 (isolation #687) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"It ignores vps reads" lmao shut up hes a pt cop with knowldge of whos the masons he doesnt live when hes town just give it up
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3820 (isolation #688) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

an inno is stronger than a guilty btw and the fact u dont know that tells me a lot abt ur mech knowledge here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3821 (isolation #689) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lmao andres is a fair point but u think theres 2 other ppl at this table who would kill outside baltar with me yelling at them to do so? Get real
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3823 (isolation #690) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u wanna believe im scum? Sure.

The only scenario that happens is if im bussing vp as my partner.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3826 (isolation #691) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Also ask vp why he was hunting for scum and not a green check from their point of view. Wouldnt he clear someone they townread?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3834 (isolation #692) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3829, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 3826, DkKoba wrote:Also ask vp why he was hunting for scum and not a green check from their point of view. Wouldnt he clear someone they townread?
You joking?
lol nvm ur a noob.

For ur future games when u actually roll an investitative: when you have more scum than town, finding town within the pool is more optimal. (Actuslly in general getting a clear is best in 1ML/lylo situations)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3835 (isolation #693) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3832, Iconeum wrote:like, not a single scenario where NPOW is town lol

koba, you see this rigth?
Ur really terrible bad faith argument against me made me reconsider so sorry if i dont trust u at all atm.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3839 (isolation #694) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

vp if anything ur purposefully only focused on me as antispew and its showing lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3840 (isolation #695) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no im going to sleep like o should have 2 hours agl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3850 (isolation #696) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

2 is more likely than me being scum and vp being town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3853 (isolation #697) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u know if this game gets solved bc of 3 50/50s , imma actuslly laugh.

vp lowkey got a town win con and is playing traitor :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3903 (isolation #698) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anything vp says is just a distraction bc they wont talk about anything outside me bc they dont want to spew anything lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4002 (isolation #699) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

going to work and not voting in good faith but npom conf scum fmpov.

hellbooks can lead vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4015 (isolation #700) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

beep
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4016 (isolation #701) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

If this was town vp would have hanmered so
VOTE: npom
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4017 (isolation #702) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

gg i was maf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4018 (isolation #703) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

Vp in scum chat: lol vote koba so its likelier they get voted
town+aldu: lol fuck u we just hang npom
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4057 (isolation #704) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4044, hellbooks wrote:im sorry to everyone about everything
hello you've reached the voicemailbox of DkKoba
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4058 (isolation #705) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

vp would have had 2 guilties by now btw if they were real lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4063 (isolation #706) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4062, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4054, hellbooks wrote:i mean it's damning in itself that VP hasn't outed his result yet right
I have a result. I'll reveal in twilight when we yeet Koba. I'm not playing this game again where no one listens to VP as he locks the game down.

Vote: Koba
your result is ur big mad <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4064 (isolation #707) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hellbooks i think we should probably solve andres/aldu today when we have 2 heads working at it over 1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4065 (isolation #708) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whats fucking me up is aldu having voted npom first.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4068 (isolation #709) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the npom flip basically confirmed VP as scum which basically clears me.

i just am in a weird flurry of emotions.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4069 (isolation #710) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hellbooks was good at reading me in nomination mafia so imma be real with u folks if anyone is tryna say im scum here for killing outside of ppl i am confident im reading then i have news for u.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4070 (isolation #711) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hellbooks i think we should use today as a chance to discuss andres vs aldu and then just hang VP and whoever is alive can deal with it tomorrow.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4072 (isolation #712) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean occams razor says ur scum but im just like thinking why would aldu throw so hard LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4073 (isolation #713) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean this is the same scum team who fucking killed GB on N1 LOL so i mean theres not much good plays going on there. so i guess that goes there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4074 (isolation #714) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

imma be real im leaning 25% andres 75% aldu for who id vote rn if i absolutely had to.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4076 (isolation #715) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4052, Andresvmb wrote:Also, @Hellbooks this was NPOM’s solve in ELo:

Do the opposite and you’re bound to end in a decent place.

LOLLLL god the evidence just keeps pointing to aldu.

i mean do we just say fuck it and vote aldu.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4077 (isolation #716) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

WAIT i mistyped im sorry i mean the other way around im sorry
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4078 (isolation #717) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im intoxicated rn so im just hella spewing.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4079 (isolation #718) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ANDRES if ur scum here imma be real LOL like imma just give u a fucking medal like well played u played ballsier gambits than I would even play.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4083 (isolation #719) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

HELLBOOKS WOULD U BE MAD AT ME IF DRUNK ME VOTED RN LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4084 (isolation #720) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

OK WAIT hellbooks
u play devils advocate and u pretend like aldu is town and u just present arguments and i see if thyer good or not.

or we can do it the other way around. i think thatd be an effective way to bounce around stuff. sorta like a hydra except our thoughts are public
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4086 (isolation #721) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im too gay to see the previous post
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4145 (isolation #722) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im drank
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4147 (isolation #723) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

day 3 koba was terrible holy shit LMAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4148 (isolation #724) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok im actulally lazy and just straight think aldu scum like

idk
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4151 (isolation #725) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

what if i told u that was NAI to me bc i too would forget some things in a game as long as this.

ur presence in this game was so low that even I myself thought ur first vote on npom was d4 lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4154 (isolation #726) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

andres do u have any scum games i could look at. ill explain after why
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4180 (isolation #727) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im tipsy and about to do something ballsy to solve the game im sorry hellbooks but i want to be free if im wrong

VOTE: aldu
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4181 (isolation #728) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it is DONE
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4182 (isolation #729) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

andres if u are scum here i am giving u big kudos bc holy fk u carried hard with npom/vp as partners
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4183 (isolation #730) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

IM SCARED
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4186 (isolation #731) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4184, hellbooks wrote:can we vote vp first
): but I WANNA do this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4188 (isolation #732) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i kinda wanna see aldu's brain implode when they fake that im confirmed scum to them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4190 (isolation #733) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im too gay to unvote sorry
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4192 (isolation #734) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im more bi than you so u lose
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4194 (isolation #735) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

will u accept the vote on u if i post a sun that i draw in mspaint
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4196 (isolation #736) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok too bad i am drawing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4198 (isolation #737) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4199 (isolation #738) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

HELLBOOKS DO U SR ANDRES
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4201 (isolation #739) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

telll me why if so i want to discuss
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4203 (isolation #740) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

*sigh* but i wanna decide here with u and I alive. i like having impact!!!!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4204 (isolation #741) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ill townblitz on baltar if aldu votes them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4207 (isolation #742) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

UGH
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4210 (isolation #743) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

IM SCARED I GET NK AND U DONT VOTE ALDU AND WE LOSE

this happened in a recent game i was in that finished the other day.

https://epicmafia.com/topic/95768
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4213 (isolation #744) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

OK secret picture i found of aldu that confirms them as mafia Image
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4215 (isolation #745) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol i myself moderated most of the games there...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4216 (isolation #746) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE: for hellbooks
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4217 (isolation #747) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but lets get onto the next page rq for fun
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4220 (isolation #748) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

beep beep
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4221 (isolation #749) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

WAIT UR RAYA TOO???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4224 (isolation #750) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4222, Alduskkel wrote:proof i'm town
fake because town is not sad about being in good position like this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4225 (isolation #751) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4223, hellbooks wrote:
In post 4221, DkKoba wrote:WAIT UR RAYA TOO???
:shifty: :shifty: :shifty:
yes
IM DRUNK OK
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4228 (isolation #752) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

FUCK

aldus last post is kinda TOWNY ngl but thats like more so wthin chat mafia tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4229 (isolation #753) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly the way the scum NK ico over u is kinda offensive?? like rude asf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4234 (isolation #754) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yah im about to vote hellbooks...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4235 (isolation #755) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

actually the scum is hellbooks and I and datisi was trolling when he confirmed hellbooks as a mason
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4237 (isolation #756) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok i have to vote for ED MARKEY tomorw morning so i have to go to sleep but i love u all and im sorry u rolled scum aldu ily anyways
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4238 (isolation #757) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

IAM NOT VOTING TO ELIMINATE ED MARKEY BTW I VOTE TO MAKE HIM STAY IN OFFICE FUC JOE KENNEDY
VOTE: ed markey
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4246 (isolation #758) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4240, Raya36 wrote:
In post 4238, DkKoba wrote: VOTE: ed markey
This vote was not counted as I don't know who it refers to
LMAOO it was a joke vote..
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4251 (isolation #759) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

im just not SURE bc of how andres seems like they could be overtrying to towntell ??? Do u get that feel?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4252 (isolation #760) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

the lack of a sheeping vote pinged me SO hard. Thats shit i see from scum overplaying all the time
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4255 (isolation #761) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok fair argument
VOTE: aldu
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4259 (isolation #762) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

no fuckin vote now before i change it onto you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4272 (isolation #763) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4273 (isolation #764) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

andres i hope ur trolling
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4275 (isolation #765) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I mean tbh i would do the "gg i was maf" thing if vpb was exe'd so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4276 (isolation #766) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and if i lose i honestly deserve it the way i played
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4278 (isolation #767) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

finally a dub LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4283 (isolation #768) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

andres if ur lying to me rn i will smack u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4285 (isolation #769) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i never actually read ur games lol so if thats my fault for not doing so and u flip scum imma be mad at myself
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4287 (isolation #770) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

god i wish. i would have already won.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4289 (isolation #771) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i really do maintain that the N1 kill clears me LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4291 (isolation #772) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok andres is town LOL ok i feel good now..

scum isnt trolling with that line
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4292 (isolation #773) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok let me practice for day 6 if vp doesnt forfeit :

VOTE: vp baltar
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4293 (isolation #774) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im gonna get post 5000
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4294 (isolation #775) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lets go 5k lets go
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4295 (isolation #776) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gamer time
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4296 (isolation #777) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah post number 5000 please..
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4297 (isolation #778) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dub so big i can barely see it on my 144hz monitor
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4298 (isolation #779) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

3 more ..
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4299 (isolation #780) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4300 (isolation #781) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait i cant FUCKING COUNT ITS 4.3 LMFAOOOO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4302 (isolation #782) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lets have a 700 post argument on why i could be scum on d6 if it does happen
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4312 (isolation #783) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

WOO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4317 (isolation #784) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

gg i was 0/5 lol.

i shoulda been more sus on why aldu quickhammered in a situation where I clearly wanted NPOM...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4319 (isolation #785) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4316, Iconeum wrote:@scumteam: how the fuck did you guys come up with a Billy kill???
same. maybe it was the conclusions they were reaching or smthing.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4320 (isolation #786) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

i NEVER lose in LYLO..

and thats why u should never let me into it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4326 (isolation #787) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4323, Iconeum wrote:
In post 4317, DkKoba wrote:gg i was 0/5 lol.

i shoulda been more sus on why aldu quickhammered in a situation where I clearly wanted NPOM...
at the very least you managed to slow me down enough and convince me you would effectively *never* kill so suboptimally, and turned me around on VP
i mean i wanted VP after he lived 1 extra day. and then managed to have 2 useless reports and was tracked to dead....
but ppl were against that so i was forced to find teams without them. i need to be more assertive with my reads sometimes..... stop not being suspicious of "investigatives" that live Way Too Damn Long
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4327 (isolation #788) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

dead thread still not public... i wanna see ppl yelling at me(justifiably so)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4333 (isolation #789) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

ew... menalque in dead thread. kinda weird they commenting on a game im in after they got banned for being toxic to me and also even DMed me asking me to not join their games xP
but i digress
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4336 (isolation #790) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

this is also the 2nd game in a row where someone's claims abt balance were completely wrong lol

i aint trusting no one ever if they ever say "that can't be balanced" or "that is balanced"

and re:menalque. i am 1000% justified of my opinion of them esp when they never apologized to me directly.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4338 (isolation #791) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 231, Datisi wrote:that's fine tho. i'm not mad. nobody listened to me on day 3. i lost all cred with that janko push anyway why would anyone listen to me anyway ;_;
oops this is exactly why i stopped listening to everyone else bc i was actually rly mad abt that d1 flip lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4340 (isolation #792) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

assuming baltar was town for d2 and d3 fks up the solve but once u go into d4 and then can consider them scum the solve becomes more apparent i feel.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4341 (isolation #793) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

ANYWAYS AGAIN I REITERATE I AINT LISTENING TO NO CLOSED SETUP SPEC EVER AGAIN LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4342 (isolation #794) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

"this would be balanced with a PT cop"

yah but he MF SCUMMY ANYWAYS SO MAKE EM SEE ROPE
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4344 (isolation #795) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

thats what we do on epicmafia and it works 90% of the time
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4345 (isolation #796) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

also VP, the correct play was to random inno someone. its safer and doesnt lock you into a 1v1 with someone.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4346 (isolation #797) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

aaaaaaaaa im so hyper. big kudos andres for the biggest dick play ive ever seen.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4359 (isolation #798) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1149, DkKoba wrote:ok im willing to give npom the benefit of the doubt wrt the scummy play

VOTE: testa
the moment where town veered away from D1 Success :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4360 (isolation #799) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4358, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4352, Andresvmb wrote:VPB I agree about the three masons - I felt that was a huge advantage for the Town.

You played great I felt, particularly after getting tracked to a death. The play was great. I really have nothing but compliments for the way you guys pushed us.
Haha, I was so mad at you when you convinced everyone to yeet outside of Koba and me :lol:

You clinched the town win at that point
it was gonna be u either way. he just solved the game earlier rather than later
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”