dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (isolation #200) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:21 am

Post by dramonic »

other TL:DR
If Chemist flips town somehow, I don't want WIFOM in my endgame.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (isolation #201) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:44 am

Post by dramonic »

If it's still too confusing just assume I wanted to force a massclaim while also purging wifom :thumbsup:
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (isolation #202) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:59 am

Post by dramonic »

I understand the perspective, but yeah dunn didnt really crumb any result so Im working with the assumption he copped a corpse.
Also the assumption that I'm right, cuz Menalque was absurdly scummy and makes sense as a partner for jake.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (isolation #203) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:03 am

Post by dramonic »

Honestly I'm willing to bank on almost and hiraki being town. Their play makes no sense if allied with jake. That + 2 confown + myself makes for a pretty clean path to victory.

Edit: correct
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (isolation #204) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:42 am

Post by dramonic »

Fwiw marashu is just as conftown as you, so he might eat the bullet.
Also chemist is most likely the last scum, but you can have your day
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (isolation #205) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 1964, teacher wrote:If you look at Dunn’s day long push of me and my positioning around Jake I think there is a decent chance he targeted me. RCE is a good bet too.

Dram, I dramatically disagree with your play today on a theory level, but I at least can see your twisted logic.

I got to be honest, I don’t care enough to do more work on this game.

Chemist> chkflip for me. If neither flips scum, I trust people at mylo to abstain and then take their best bet at lylo. I have my own thoughts, but there will be much more to go on.

VOTE: chenist
I endorse the above post (besides disagreeing with me :p)
Also chk... It's an open setup, read the setup stuff plz
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (isolation #206) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 1963, teacher wrote:
In post 1949, dramonic wrote:I might be overestimating scum here, but there is (well was) little benefit to not CC me as scum, especially after Teacher listed his investigations.
Unless scum were in my clears and couldn’t counterclaim.
I mean yes but that's a crapshoot.
Heck I coulda been one of your investigations, thatd have made for an awkward day.
Well, more awkward
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (isolation #207) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

We know that they're a goon post-massclaim because there's only one case with solo cop as the only PR.
They knew I was lying pre-massclaim because they know their role and there's a dead cop, there is no setup that fits my claim and those conditions.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1976 (isolation #208) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by dramonic »

DO EET *w*
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (isolation #209) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:13 am

Post by dramonic »

Cmon, ya coulda shot marashu :/
Now I'm gonna feel a little bit bad.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (isolation #210) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:14 am

Post by dramonic »

Anyways, chkflip today ja?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (isolation #211) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:53 am

Post by dramonic »

Gamma's entrance was basically pulling a shaky case out of his ass to vote me.
I'm legit surprised Chemist flipped town, but I wont speak ill of the dead
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (isolation #212) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:09 am

Post by dramonic »

I suppose
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1998 (isolation #213) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:56 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1994, chkflip wrote:
In post 1931, dramonic wrote:They know I'm lying chk, they know they're a goon and therefore there is no PR besides the dead cop.
It's not a risky CC
This implies he knew the setup.
At that point I did. At that point everyone did.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (isolation #214) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 1999, chkflip wrote:
In post 1935, dramonic wrote:exhibit A)
If I were scum, nobody questionned my claim. I can shoot you tonight and win because we autolynch chemist, almost and hiraki.
Why has the list changed?
Because that is a different scenario where you and PP are "confirmed" and I don't retract my claim?
In post 2000, chkflip wrote:You're also ignoring the point that you knew the setup when you claimed. Cute, but I'll keep bringing it up. You couldn't have possibly known from a goon flip that there wasn't another PR.
But I didn't. I claimed to lock the potential goon out of claiming. I've explained that extensively already.
Can someone who isn't me explain this to chk, cuz he's clearly not getting it and I'm the last person he's willing to listen to <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (isolation #215) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

In either case we can work with the information provided to purge the scum tho, cuz in both case Teach would have had real clears and therefore only 2 ml are physically possible
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (isolation #216) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by dramonic »

This whole debacle with chk kinda makes me question my read on !PP, cuz if thats town it means im wrong on someone.
Not a fan of being wrong.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (isolation #217) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

We're kind of all waiting for penguin to manifest
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (isolation #218) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:57 am

Post by dramonic »

I really think its between Chk and PP just based on day 1 tho =/
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (isolation #219) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

eeeh, I'm not over the fact it wasn't chemist :(
vote: Almost50

It doesn't really matter to me. It's not Hiraki and chk today honestly doesn't feel scum.

@Chk: If you wanna use that tell I'm a WW :laugh:
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (isolation #220) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

Anyone who thinks I'm scum in this game after D2 is dumb. I'll give passes cuz I coulda been WW til that point, but I maintain that my day 1 play is the ultimate act of self-destruction as mafia xD
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (isolation #221) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:25 am

Post by dramonic »

I agree with 2 tho :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (isolation #222) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

That feels like cherrypickin, but I don't really care.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (isolation #223) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:05 am

Post by dramonic »

there we go <_<

@Dunn: so who WAS your investigation
It's funny that chkflip won his townread for me through sheer lunacy

@Almost: Actual thoughts IRT the fakeclaim plz ^_^;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (isolation #224) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:13 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 2151, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2142, dramonic wrote:@Almost: Actual thoughts IRT the fakeclaim plz ^_^;
It's in the Mafia PT. I made the right call by NOT CC'ing bc I would have (falsely) confirmed the VTs. I needed them for the slaughter.
well yeah but im not gonna tell you THAT <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (isolation #225) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:26 am

Post by dramonic »

bah. Gotta try some random gambles once in a while in solved games. Don't think you were getting out of this one without back-to-back quicklynches. Hiraki and me were unguilable by a semi competent town (albeit we didnt really have one of those), so it would PoE down to you unless you shot us :p
Also the menalque salt in dead thread is cute.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #226) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:13 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 2156, Almost50 wrote:Well, if it makes you feel better I was gonna shoot you over Marashu. ;)
I love you too jackass
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (isolation #227) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 2161, chkflip wrote:
In post 2155, dramonic wrote:(albeit we didnt really have one of those)
Rude.
you thought I could be buddy with Jake
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (isolation #228) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:03 am

Post by dramonic »

trying to read into replacement slots is dumb <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (isolation #229) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:39 am

Post by dramonic »

lol, oh the sweet, sweet taste of delusion <3
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Open Games”