Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9791 (isolation #400) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 9780, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if you do not want to spend the time on it. it is understandable. i think it will take stars falling out of the sky at this point to change my mind but I have tremendous respect for you. as I said before, this last scroll belongs to you as much as it does to me. We will win or lose together <3
Presently I see no reason it isn't Noraa for anything other than massive AtE. But I am very susceptible to that. And I hate that she claimed scum.

You're too nice to me, even after I killed you!
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9802 (isolation #401) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 9797, MURDERCAT wrote:I'm town. Noraa is using the only took she has as scum, which is emotion. She isn't arguing against any of the logic. Town Noraa didn't drop my "scum slip"
I know which is why I'm very upset if Noraa is town.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9805 (isolation #402) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 9799, Noraa wrote:If Pooky cared about what I had to say, he would've agreed it was a scum slip.

I don't waste my effort when there's no hope. Stuff I'm listening to taught me this.

You can claim a pr. Put your whole heart into trying to make town win but get limmed anyways.
Murdercat immediately started referring to you as the confirmed scum after Bell died. Where is the scumslip you're talking about?
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9807 (isolation #403) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 9804, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 9802, Fidget wrote:
In post 9797, MURDERCAT wrote:I'm town. Noraa is using the only took she has as scum, which is emotion. She isn't arguing against any of the logic. Town Noraa didn't drop my "scum slip"
why would u be upset

its pretty obv noraa has no clue how to play elo

she's like kinda new
Claiming scum as town in order to lose faster
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9808 (isolation #404) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 9804, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 9802, Fidget wrote:
why would u be upset

its pretty obv noraa has no clue how to play elo

she's like kinda new
Oh to address what you mean, no I wouldn't be upset with her play if she's town. It's my fault for getting the read wrong. Just this particular part where she's claiming scum and not wanting to help anymore.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9813 (isolation #405) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Fidget »

What are the odds Murdercat was aware the deadline would get extended by 2 days and therefore could afford to meme for 0 actual benefit the moment he noticed Noraa asking for a deadline extension? Can that even happen?
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9819 (isolation #406) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Fidget »

It is true that Noraa is a remarkable scum player, from what I have seen.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9836 (isolation #407) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 9833, Noraa wrote:I hate this alignment with a burning passion. My soul hurts every time I see a red pm.
I experience it the same way. But I feel like I can't let my team down. It is so unfun.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9844 (isolation #408) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Fidget »

You made this game what it was by how well you played, Noraa. You were incredible. By no means did you let your team down there.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9872 (isolation #409) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 9868, Noraa wrote:plenty of people have played games with me as both alignments. I currently don't believe anyone can correctly read me. Half the time I'm elimmed its for "meta reasons"
absolute bullshit if you ask me cuz if its wrong, its not my meta
Now I'm afraid of your scum range, it's insane.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9880 (isolation #410) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 9875, Noraa wrote:
In post 9872, Fidget wrote:
In post 9868, Noraa wrote:plenty of people have played games with me as both alignments. I currently don't believe anyone can correctly read me. Half the time I'm elimmed its for "meta reasons"
absolute bullshit if you ask me cuz if its wrong, its not my meta
Now I'm afraid of your scum range, it's insane.
haha. I don't think I'll ever high effort a scum game like this again. too painful. I'd rather just die day 1 in all of them.
It's true, it starts to eat away at you pretty quickly. But even then, you have demonstrated what you are capable of and it's frightening.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9892 (isolation #411) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Fidget »

I got a huge kick out of it as well, thank you for that
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9938 (isolation #412) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by Fidget »

Murderkitty I felt borderline spiritually connected to you at times during the last couple of days, and I hope you felt the same way hahaha. It was a pleasure playing with you

It meant a lot to me that you wanted to listen to my input, Pooky, no matter what you were thinking at the time you would listen to everyone. You were just really nice - I misjudged you hard earlier in the game back when the fun was being sucked out. Thank you for making the endgame as positive as it was, it would have been so much more stressful without you

And Bell also kinda hard carried, he obvtowned so hard consistently but especially when it mattered and he got the ball rolling for us to look in the right direction at the end there. If he hadn't given as much time as he had into trying to solve, I don't think we would have won - if he didn't get the suspicions of Noraa started, I don't know if I would have ever seriously gone there. A fantastic job

And well, I already told you Noraa but you are 100% responsible for making this game what it was, and I'm still having a hard time processing that you were fooling us the whole time.
In post 9932, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:every hectic game I've played has been so memorable and emotional
Something about Hectic's games are just really special from what I've seen and now experienced. Thanks for modding mate!
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9970 (isolation #413) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:37 am

Post by Fidget »

I just got finished reading through Bell's end game posts more deeply than I had done during the game. He's MVP, no question.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9975 (isolation #414) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:43 am

Post by Fidget »

I am so sorry UNOwen lmao, you really were killing it all game and we'd have won a lot faster had I died in your place.
In post 9961, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 9938, Fidget wrote:Murderkitty I felt borderline spiritually connected to you at times during the last couple of days, and I hope you felt the same way hahaha. It was a pleasure playing with you
If play with you any time fidget! There was a reason I wanted you at the end :)
<3 !
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10217 (isolation #415) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by Fidget »

Noraa wrote:Ahem, I wanted to say I reread a little bit of the thread and this post warmed my heart:
Fidget wrote:No, she isn't.
<3

I'm glad
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10219 (isolation #416) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by Fidget »

I would be thrilled to see Bell's post-game thoughts for me. If there are any, anyways.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”