LlamaMama
LlamaMama
Townie
LlamaMama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:01 am

Post by LlamaMama »

JacksonVirgo, how much do you actually think Horsewoman is scum, and how much is your vote for pressure's sake?
LlamaMama
LlamaMama
Townie
LlamaMama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:14 am

Post by LlamaMama »

If it's mostly just a pressure vote, then I believe that the following conversation will be worth more than the pressure JacksonVirgo is contributing.
LlamaMama
LlamaMama
Townie
LlamaMama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:42 am

Post by LlamaMama »

Fine, I'll go through both possibilities before you answer then. I would have rather had it the other way round so I could have a better understanding of your perspective first, but *shrug*

In , Horsewoman says she doesn't have any reads yet. This means she probably won't have much to offer when pressured. So why does JV choose to pressure there right afterwards? It's a lead doomed to dry up, since Horsewoman has already said she's come up short of any reads. A pressure vote there makes little sense as a result, and I'm not sure why JV chose to push there right after seeing evidence that it wouldn't lead to much.

So I thought JV might actually think Horsewoman is scum. But based on what's been posted so far I'm not seeing it. My gut reaction to Horsewoman's posts has been town, and the evidence against her in is fairly baseline - it's a lot about what town SHOULD be doing, but not really evidence that Horsewoman IS SCUM.

So tl;dr I don't think JV's vote makes much sense from any town perspective and is kind of doing the exact thing Horsewoman is being accused of: creating 'content' that won't actually go anywhere.

VOTE: JacksonVirgo

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”