Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:46 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

(Alright, start rolling in 5, 4, 3, 2...)

Hello, guys. It's Tatsuya here at my Open House. It has been almost two years that I have been here and I have recieved a lot of beautiful moments. Thank you everyone. I have done many Anime U-Picks till now. Some of them are extremely fun, some of them might be a little bit too crazy, but at least it has been a great time. Now, I am proud to announce. Anime U-Pick will be back once again, but this time, it will be bigger, badder, bolder and crazier than ever before. Because... (hits button)

IT'S
ANIME U-PICK:
KING SIZE
!

We will kick off 2018 with an 18-player king sized game, packed with surprises and excitement from all your favorite animes from 2010s till now! Join your friends and play in one of the best Large Theme game by Tatsuya ever!
Because it's the first one.

Coming to you SOON (hopefully)!
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:24 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Have you heard it? Has anyone told you?
The Rumor of a Game already in Signups.

Magia Record - Puella Magi Madoka☆Magica Side Story

FATE WEAVE SEMI-U-PICK

PRESENTED BY TATSUYA KANAME AND TORQUE

ABOUT MAGIA RECORDMagia Record: Puella Magi Madoka☆Magica Side Story (MagiReco for short) is a mobile gacha(loot box)-driven game developed by f4samurai. Set in the world of Madoka Magica, it features an original story with new characters, as well as those from the original Madoka anime.

The stage is set in a burgeoning city
called Kamihama.

Magical Girls are drawn there as if by some mysterous force.
Iroha Tamaki is one of them.

"Hey, Ui.... Why did you disappear?"
A new story about Magical Girls and the wishes
that drive them unfolds...

The game is currently available in Japanese, Chinese, and recently in English for North American players. Learn more about Magia Record.

WAIT, HOLD ON... SEMI-U-PICK?This game is quite like U-Pick, you send me flavor names and we create a setup based on everyone's "picks".
But this time, you cannot freely choose your flavors. Not even from a category.
In fact, your Role PM will be generated based on your random drawing!
The random drawings, or Gacha, or opening Loot Boxes, or whatever you call (in this game this is referred to as Fate Weaves) are common in most mobile games. They are like lottery machines. Players pay currencies to draw one or more items randomly from a pre-announced pool. Some items will be rarer than others and that is what keeps players spending their entire wallet and loans on the game.

Upon signing up to this game, players must submit a screenshot from Magia Record Wiki's Fate Weave Simulator, showing the result of a Fate Weave draw. The mods will then generate Role PMs based on the result of the draw.

GAME MECHANICS
ROLE PM
: Your Role PM will include exactly one Magical Girl from your draw, plus up to two different Memoriae (singular: Memoria) that further enhance your power. (A memoria may be shared by multiple players, but no one will have duplicates of a Magical Girl. In a rare case that one or more players' "picks" become impossible to generate a Role PM due to duplicates, the mods may overwrite one or more picks of those in concern and give them a Magical Girl they did not draw instead. We will only do this if it is required.)
DISC SELECTION MECHANIC
: Each Magical Girl comes with 5 normal discs, a combination of
Accele
Blast
and
Charge
discs with at least one of each (plus one
Magia
/
Doppel
disc, explained below). Each night including pregame, players must decide which disc they are using for the next day and night. Each disc provides different amount of "votes" and MP. At the start of each Day, the game will announce the number of votes each player has, but not the disc they used and the amount of MP gained.
VOTING
: Despite having multiple votes, players still vote normally and use their votes against one player at a time, not split between multiple. A lynch is achieved when a player receives at least half of the combined total of votes each player has, rounded down, plus one.
MP, MAGIA AND DOPPEL
: Each player has an MP gauge that starts at 0MP and can hold up to 200MP. Once a player accumulates enough MP, they will be able to spend those to use a
Magia
disc instead of a normal one. Using a Magia disc grants player some special abilities/actions which activates immediately or later, depending on the effect. Some players also have a
Doppel
disc which is basically an even stronger version of Magia, which costs a lot more MP and must be used instead of Magia if available.

Spoiler: Sample Iroha Tamaki Role PM
MITAMA'S SPECIAL TRAINING
Image IROHA TAMAKI

Welcome to the Coordinator's! You have the soul gem of
Iroha Tamaki, a Kamihama Magical Girl

WHAT YOU HAVE

Your discs
: ImageImage (each gives 2 votes and 60MP, plus 20MP per Charge)
ImageImage (each gives 4 votes, plus 1 vote per Charge)
Image (gives 3 votes, 40MP and 1 Charge; Charge always resets to 0 after an Accele or Blast disc is used)
Magical Girl Skill
:
We're Together, We'll Be Fine
-- As a night action, target a player, not yourself. Target will be safe from ONE kill attempt during that night phase. You may not use this skill the same night you use your Magia disc.
1* Magical Girl Debuff
: Your MP Gauge can only hold up to 100MP instead of the usual 200MP.
Skill Memoria
: (
Cure Heal
) [Cooldown: 5]: Activate this during a night phase to protect yourself from ONE kill attempt that night phase.
Ability Memoria
: (
Start MP UP
): Start with 20MP.
Magia
:
Strada Futuro (100MP)
[5 votes]: Upon activation, target a player. Target receives 1-shot deathproof. You cannot use your Magical Girl Skill until the end of the next night phase.
Doppel
: Not Available

HOW TO WIN

You win when all threats to you and your friends are eliminated.

Have fun~! Ufufu~

This is a 13p Mini Theme that is full of fun
and suffering
. So if you are interested, the game is actually in signups right now in the Mini Theme Queue!

I forgot to advertise please forgive me.
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:49 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

*nomnom*

Sometimes I feel like eating chips and drinking Coca Cola all day is bad...

...I have to eat them while watching some Anime!

*Jumps on sofa, chips bag explodes*

Damn you, chips, you have to be stronger than that.

Anyway, Re:Zero rerun should air now, gotta watch that. The reruns are pretty great.

*turns on TV*

Hmm? What's this show? I've never seen this before, it's on this time slot?

...looks fun.

ANIME
U-PICK

S
H
U
F
F
L
E

Because your favorite anime could also be others' too!

Coming Soon...

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:32 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

You know, a good food is made of a number of essential ingredients.

It's just like Anime. Good scriptwriting, good directing, sounds, art, production. All are important for a successful anime.

There is also one important part that makes Anime, well, Anime.

It is the Seiyuus. The voice actors and actresses that makes the characters come to life.

Coming soon, we'll be celebrating the talented people who power the anime industry using just their voices.

Welcome to...

ANIME
SEIYUU
-PICK

The new 13p Mini Theme game where the voices matter!

IN SIGNUPS NOW!!!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

IT'S TIME

THE FORUM EDITION

Play Ultimate Werewolf (Mafia) like no other!

Every decision you make matters, as its consequences are carried on to future games.

One wrong move may haunt the village for the rest of their lives (or at least until the end of campaign).

Ultimate Werewolf: Legacy - The Forum Edition
takes the real-life board game of the same name to the charm of mafiascum forums, with parts adapted to fit the flow of forum play.
Players will act as one of the 15 villagers of the village, hoping to identify te werewolves within.
This is a
16-game campaign
where
outcomes and decisions form each game
affect
the subsequent ones
More roles, twists and unpredictability awaits the players as they explore the mysteries of the village.

This will be a series of 15-player game, each with their own signups and thread. Games are divided into 5 chapters of 3, with one game (this first one) being the preface.
Players can jump in and out between games, and mid-game replacements are still allowed (only if necessary, please), but players are encouraged to stay and play through all 16 games for the full experience.

Join Chapter 0, Game 1 - The Preface now!
Accepting pre-/ins!

Players who joined the first game will get to name one of the 15 characters that will stay through the entire campaign.

Return to “Queue”