Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 142, Ircher wrote:
The Modfather
November 21, 2020 Ircher Hectic Hectic is a very capable mod who has modded several games this year. Multiple of his games have received nominations for other mdoeration-related awards. While I have not personally gotten to play a Hectic game, from the games I have looked at, Hectic has done an outstanding job. Furthermore, Hectic shows excellence not only in the running of setups, but also in the design of them. Overall, Hectic shows talent in all aspects of modding a game, from the design to the flavor to the smooth operation of such games.

Death Curse
Silent Star 2: Menagerie
Comet I: Kill Switch
Silent Star 1: Lunacy
Nth
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 143, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Kodak Moment
11/22/2020 PookyTheMagicalBear Noraa Death Curse Three hours before a deadline that would spell certain doom, Bell continued to yammer on and on about how scummy Noraa was. Noraa also unfortunately had a chemistry class that she had not really prepared for at all. Knowing she would need time to turn the game around, Noraa asked Hectic for a deadline extension - no dice.. She knew she had to do something drastic, so she took out a gun and shot Bell in the face... One of the single most hilarious and brazen plays ever made in a game of mafia - Noraa is truly a legend.
Nth
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 175, shellyc wrote:Pagetop

Rising Star
10/11/2020 shellyc Noraa In slightly over 3 months, Noraa has already established herself on site firmly and has performed exceptionally as both alignments. Noraa not only has a refreshing and high-tempo playstyle, she also brings a huge amount of positivity to each game she joins.

One of Noraa's unique traits is her high WIM and persistence, best illustrated in Death Curse. Despite the scumteam self-imploding within a few scroll passes, Noraa managed to make it to Xylo, holding firm against 9 townies. Noraa became universally townread since mid-of-day-1, with an astute awareness of threats and a very good emotional range. With over a thousand posts in the game thread, Noraa absolutely carried the scumteam in Death Curse and nearly clinched victory single-handedly.

Noraa shows decent townplay as well, popping off in this game, managing to soulread me as scum very early on (page 7) and successfully drove my slot's launch D1. Noraa then managed to earn the scum nightkill N1, highlighting her obvtowness and energy that scum found hard to deal with.

Another scumgame Noraa shone through in was Mini Normal 2174. This game was a perfect scum win made possible by Noraa's good positioning throughout. Noraa emulated solving well and supported her teammates when they were in danger of being launched by successfully pushing counterwagons. The final nail was a mislaunch on Hectic's alt on the final day, showcasing Noraa's skill at powerdriving launches.
Nth
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 205, skitter30 wrote:No dc noms this year thus far?

Pedit thanks dats :)
In post 206, Isis wrote:Noraa nommed Hectic for dc
Pooky also voted Noraa for Kodak moment for dayvigging Bell.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 260, mastina wrote:This'll either be an nth for a nomination this year or an nth for the first nomination of next year, but either way:
Game of the Year
1/2/2021 mastina Blade Dancer (Titus) PookyTheMagicalBear v Flavor Leaf This game was amazingly fun from start to finish, with an incredibly competent town and a fairly good scumteam who did well to keep the game competitive in spite of the town having the upper hand. It was a blast, and genuinely some of the most fun I've had in a game in the last 365 days. The town worked together fairly well, with only two mislynches--with one of them aided by a scum guiltying the town eliminated. They were, largely, on the same page, and the masons played incredibly well, but the scum still did a decent job at keeping the game competitive. It was genuinely fun and entertaining from start to finish, and a pleasure to be in and watch.
I want to nominate Ydrasse for either moment of brilliance or master strategist but too lazy.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 268, Hectic wrote:
Kodak Moment
03/01/2020 Hectic Noraa Death Curse Okay, so, you're in a mafia game. There's been 8 mislaunches in a row and you're in the final 5 living players of 20. This is it, it's gone down to the last launch of the game, the decision that decides everything. Oh, and did I mention it's a
page game?
You're
the deepwolf. You've been universally townread for hundreds of pages and hard carried your scumteam but are finally being sussed out right at the end.
You have a factional private scum dayvig that's been unused for the entire game, it instantly kills a player and grants the game a 48 hour extension. It's public info that scum owns this, but it's not been optimal to use it. Using it would not change anything; it would only narrow the PoE down for the final launch.
There's only a few hours left on the clock and everyone's looking at you... you don't have a lot of time to change people's minds.

THAT was the situation Noraa was in during the final stages of Death Curse, and what must've been going through her mind when she made this post.
She was in a chem class... she needed a deadline extension... she realised what had to be done.
What proceeded was incredible.

Pooky sums up the events pretty well.
@Hectic, could you use a brighter colour? I had to quote your post to be able to read it.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 272, Hectic wrote:
Community Contributor
03/01/2020 Hectic Alisae Alisae's been constatly encouraging people to submit nominations for a while now, and I've even heard of
scouting missions
where individuals have been sent on quests to nominate deserving candidates (people in question may choose to vouch if desired).

But yeah, for organising, maintaining, and updating this thread - which is a great and fun part of the site; I think Alisae would be very deserving of Community Contributor.
I can’t read that unless I press “quote”. :/
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 274, MURDERCAT wrote:What if you highlight it
Makes no difference.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 277, Ythan wrote:What skin ARE you using?
Mafsilver why?

In post 278, Alisae wrote:Gloria I can fix it later
Thanks.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:26 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 305, Alisae wrote:does ydra even have a rising star nom yet
or gloria
Always a bridesmaid, never a bride. :P
In post 321, Noraa wrote:
In post 320, Flavor Leaf wrote:Gloria actually specifically called out Ydrasse as full vig too.
I also tried to hard persuade the rest of my buddies to kill her > DT.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”