Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #832 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:57 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 812, Ircher wrote:Also, this post feels really faked. Like really faked. The typos especially contribute to the feeling of fakery because you have no typos in any of your other posts.
That's a really good point about the typos. I feel like some typo-analysis is warranted here.
In post 776, Vaxkiller wrote:DAMNIT. Why?

I'm not scum. After talking all about how we were going to go slow and get everyone on
teh
record? WTF? You even went through a long list of questions, and you know, maybe if I got to play for more than 24 hours... I could ahve answered them!!!! Like Why?

So muhc of that analysis seems town to me, but then you just pull the trigger. THis is why im not sure about you. You worried me with the "intent" and then you jsut wnet and did it.
- Our first typo. I tried searching for "teh" in Vaxkiller's entire post history, but it doesn't let you search for single word terms. So instead, I CTR+F-ed for the use of "teh" in his last two games. Imagine my shock and horror when I found ZERO instances of "teh" in
worst Idea Mafia - Game Over!
and
One Night Ultimate Ultimate Werewolf - Game Over

This suggests Vax does not normally make this typo, but has managed to on TWO occasions in this game.
That's right, I am NOT messing with you here. This is not the first time Vax has spelled "the" as "teh" in this game. Preceding the post above, he makes the error here:
In post 745, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 742, The Pelican Brief wrote:You should claim.

~Titus
I don't think so.

@gamma

Lol my reaction? I just joined a game that was in progress that I wanted to play in from teh start, only to already have a wagon on me and now titus is just going to hammer regardless of anything I say or do and my only hope is that someone else unvotes me before hand.

Reason for my lynch
-policy
-associations (with no flips even yet!)
-my "reaction" what ever the fuck that is

like WTF

AND to top it off im not scum. at least if I was I would have some fun writing this.
Did you spot it? It can be easy to miss if you're not paying close attention. I will happily help those of you that are new to mafia, and handily magnify the text:
In post 745, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 742, The Pelican Brief wrote:You should claim.

~Titus
I don't think so.

@gamma

Lol my reaction? I just joined a game that was in progress that I wanted to play in from
teh
start, only to already have a wagon on me and now titus is just going to hammer regardless of anything I say or do and my only hope is that someone else unvotes me before hand.

Reason for my lynch
-policy
-associations (with no flips even yet!)
-my "reaction" what ever the fuck that is

like WTF

AND to top it off im not scum. at least if I was I would have some fun writing this.
This is extremely incriminating for Vaxkiller. If I were him, I'd be feeling very embarrassed at this point. Crime never pays, and it especially doesn't when you start pretending to spell "the" as "teh".

Not convinced yet? Understandable, you want HARD evidence, and teh teh-case just isn't doing it for you. Fair enough, let's go back to the post in question, shall we?

I'm not scum. After talking all about how we were going to go slow and get everyone on teh record? WTF? You even went through a long list of questions, and you know, maybe if I got to play for more than 24 hours... I could ahve answered them!!!! Like Why?

So
muhc
of that analysis seems town to me, but then you just pull the trigger. THis is why im not sure about you. You worried me with the "intent" and then you jsut wnet and did it.
- This is the second part of my case, and the glue which makes it all stick together. He's misspelled "much" as "muhc". Is Vax trying to say the analysis has muck? Perhaps he is simply trying to fire some shots here, and this is a mere misunderstanding. In that case, why isn't Vaxkiller dropping some :igmeou: emojis? Everyone knows that it's standard practice when you're angry or annoyed and calling someone mucky, that you need to drop 1 or 2 :igmeou:s. The lack of them is really not a good look here for Vaxkiller.

I searched for the use of the term "muhc" and there are ZERO mentions in both of his previously completed games. Unbelievable.

And FINALLY, we have the real MEAT of the case. If you're still somehow not convinced, this will really seal the deal:

I'm not scum. After talking all about how we were going to go slow and get everyone on teh record? WTF? You even went through a long list of questions, and you know, maybe if I got to play for more than 24 hours... I could ahve answered them!!!! Like Why?

So muhc of that analysis seems town to me, but then you just pull the trigger. THis is why im not sure about you. You worried me with the "intent" and then you
jsut wnet
and did it.
- Do you see those beautiful words in brilliant blue? They honestly bring tears to my eyes. "words" is a very generous term here, since neither actually qualify as ones in the Oxford dictionary. Vaxkiller has not just made 1 typo here, but TWO in CONSECUTIVE FASHION. I am capitalising these words to show you just how wrong this is. Like, one typo because you're passionate and frustrated you've been hammered? Fine, I might buy it. But TWO in quick succession like this? Nah, I'm sorry, Vaxkiller, but there's a limit to theatre, and you're just not fooling me with these outlandish theatrics.

Oh, and "jsut" and "wnet" are not typos he's used in either of those two previous games.

This sums up my
Vaxkiller-scumcase
. It's airtight, and I really doubt anyone can poke any holes in this.

Hammer Vaxkiller without mercy (before or after a claim, I don't really care), and you will earn a Happy Birthday from I. There is no greater reward.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4849 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:07 am

Post by Hectic »

Happy Birthday, all
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4858 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:26 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 4852, DkKoba wrote:
In post 4851, Gypyx wrote:
In post 4849, Hectic wrote:Happy Birthday, all
oh hey hectic you spectated that game?
hectic was in the game as HBB
Nah, was playing under my Gypyx-gimmick account this game. Even caught scum at the end lol
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4899 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 4895, Taly wrote:lso
Hectic
;) ;) ;) I was right to townbloc with you
<3
It was fun while it lasted <3
I think I'll just continue to blindly trust you in games until you finally roll scum.
HUB
already outed if you look
very
closely btw
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4901 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 4881, Gamma Emerald wrote:But
holy fuck
did Bell have a scum streak
I noticed that, he must be a changed man
I know of Epilogue, PookyVFlava, Among Us, Boonie... did I miss any?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”