Ace of Spades
Ace of Spades
Townie
Ace of Spades
Townie
Townie

Post Post #72 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by Ace of Spades »

K, I'm back, sorry I didn't post yesterday.

Alright, I'm going to go ahead and
Vote: Reborn
unvote vote Vi
I think Vi is taking one for the team by deliberately wagonning in a scummy way. Sadly, we really need to start being serious so I'm happy to put Vi at L-2.
Right after you accuse Vi of "deliberately wagonning", you seem far too far too happy to try to start a wagon yourself here. Not to mention:
unvote

Lovely.

That's the kind of town reaction I was looking for avinashv.
You seem far too eager to change votes when you unvote after a single short post by avi. Also, something about the wording here about this supposed "town reaction" just seems scummy.

And then, after one more post:
WHAT?! I meant avi seemed pro-town!!

Wow you're totally getting my vote now.

vote populartajo
In a supposed outrage over thinking tajo misread your post, you quickly shift your vote onto him with no other explanation. Also, you seem WAY too defensive of another person on Page 2/Day 1.
So you knew what I mean, i.e., that I thought avi was protown, and you AGREED with me, and then you voted avi for being scummy.

confirm vote tajo
Still misinterpreting his posts, you "confirm" your vote on him, which on Day 1 tends to be a scumtell.
Vi - my vote on you was a mini gambit - of course there was no case on you so it couldn' be a serious wagon. My plan was to put the pressure on, and then take it off as soon as I got some reactions - for example avi's pro-town reaction, and tajo's dubious reaction.
Besides the fact that I don't see how avi's post was necessarily pro-town or tajo's was quite as dubious as you've been saying, I highly doubt you had this gambit in mind when you placed your vote. Sounds much more like trying to justify your actions after the fact.
When he says that Vi went overboard, I think he means that he wouldn't have done it himself. You're backpedalling now with the possiblities of being wrong thing. There is no case on Avinashv.
And once more with the suspicious defending of avi. 'nuff said.
Ace of Spades
Ace of Spades
Townie
Ace of Spades
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by Ace of Spades »

Avi: I can't help but feel somewhat suspicious of you after reborn's unexplained defense of you, but reborn seems far more suspicious at the moment. If reborn ends is indeed scum, I will be extremely suspicious of you, but for now I think there are better targets out there.
Ace of Spades
Ace of Spades
Townie
Ace of Spades
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by Ace of Spades »

And to Jenethron: Looking back on that part of the post, I really should have said something more along the lines of "seems by the rest of that post" than "tends".
Ace of Spades
Ace of Spades
Townie
Ace of Spades
Townie
Townie

Post Post #175 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by Ace of Spades »

Reborn still seems the scummiest to me. His last few posts haven't really changed my opinion of him much, especially because he still thinks avi is town for no reason that I've seen.

Mod Edit:

Votecount
JonMW (0):
Vi (0):
populartajo (1): reborn537,
reborn537 (4): avinashv, Tinsley, Huntress, Ace of Spades,
Moriarty147 (0):
avinashv (0):
Dragoan (1): populartajo,
Tinsley (0):
Jenethron (0):
Moospiker (1): Jenethron,
Huntress (0):
Ace of Spades (0):

Not Voting: JonMW, Vi, Moriarty147, Dragoan, Moospiker,

With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch

Please not that the more up to date vote count still says Tovarish rather than Dragoan. I'll change that in a few hours.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”