Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1493 (isolation #200) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Green Crayons »

oh i see. i originally skimmed 1447 as sarcasm because of the repeatedly saying the name "gamma," but i agree with your read of penguin's read
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1495 (isolation #201) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1491, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm not asking for a full solve, but your argument makes a lot less sense when you realize there had to be bussing fmpov
I don’t understand this

If both MC and Gamma are scum, then scum got unlucky that town suspected them both on D1

So ofc there’s a strong potential for bus bc that’s where the thread was focused
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1500 (isolation #202) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Salsa didn’t vote either I believe, but pretty solid town

I still don’t understand your mindset. No scum don’t plan to eliminate themselves. But if town were focusing on two scum at the exclusion of others, then bus becomes necessary.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1523 (isolation #203) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

under that theory, i would have helped build the momentum on my scum teammate and then abandoned right at the fork-in-the-road between MC and Gamma, which is pretty bad play imo
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1524 (isolation #204) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

like the worst of both worlds. I help my scummate get eliminated but reap no bussing benefit.

i will note, however, that i also supported the MC elim even when voting gamma. I don't think that nets me town points per se, but I do think it undermines me being MC's teammate.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (isolation #205) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1526, Dumb and Dumber wrote:i do think that 'supporting the MC elim even when voting gamma' is actually +MC-parter, rather than underming you being a potential partner tho, especially since you're pulling this out as a reason to read the two of you as not-partners
This doesn’t make sense to me but also I don’t particularly care. There’s a small pool of potential MC buds, I acknowledge I’m potentially one of them, and towns gotta make it through the list.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1531 (isolation #206) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Fwiw whoever mentioned the slot earlier (skitter I believe), catboi has been disgustingly townie since replacing in and I wish it was the opposite for the obvious reason that I want to be right about shadow.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (isolation #207) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1533, Dumb and Dumber wrote:why do u think catboi is townie?
tone. i generally agree with his reads. looks like he's trying to legitimately assess players.

and now just going through an ISO, he suspected MC while voting gamma, but was voting gamma with reasons and then seemed to naturally evolve his gamma and MC reads so that he switched over to the MC wagon to get it going to an elimination in lieu of a gamma-elim
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (isolation #208) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1506, catboi wrote:FWIW, I still think murdercat's push on yyotta is potentially partner-y but points away from her being the bomb and so would vote elsewhere today.
can you explain this? I just ISO'd MC and I don't think his push looks partner-y, I think it looks like a safe park vote
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1537 (isolation #209) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1535, Green Crayons wrote:i generally agree with his reads.
key word: generally

;)
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (isolation #210) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

what does eod mean?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1587 (isolation #211) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1549, Menalque wrote:But like fmpov, the occam’s explanation of the gamestate is a scum hardbus. Why? Bc I know that the alternative wagon yesterday was on town, which makes me think scum weren’t trying that hard to resist murdercat wagon which in turn makes me think bussing
i don't understand this either.

if gamma/mena = town, then there was a scum wagon and a town wagon, and so correct assumption is that scum bussed rather than tried to get town eliminated?

also, what would be "were'nt trying to hard to resist murdercat wagon" that wasn't infinity/gamma's reaction to the MC wagon?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1588 (isolation #212) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

ty on acronym wiki
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1595 (isolation #213) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1592, Menalque wrote:The path would be >lim murder kitty >NK >9 players left, goon prob gets inducted into the panic room >hardbus the bomb D2 >3p lylo where the goon has led on both their buddies but can explain still being alive via NK expiring after bomb dies
oic

have you played this setup before?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1599 (isolation #214) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

lol if mena = scum, and is just miffed he has a better strat than maybe OG scumgroup did, so he's like "here's what they should've done"
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1620 (isolation #215) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1618, YyottaCat wrote:Does anyone even have any thoughts on NK?
Who are your top candidates for MC’s scum buddies, and why?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1627 (isolation #216) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

I thought Mena was going to convince us the slot was town.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (isolation #217) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Plenty of power problems throughout the U.S. the past couple of days, so I'm reserving judgment on activity.

But I am basically just waiting to hear from infinity or gamma. I could vote either tbh and am too lazy to look elsewhere at the moment.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (isolation #218) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Green Crayons »

gamma = mena.

congrats on good job interview, too
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1650 (isolation #219) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Green Crayons »

oh if he's posting elsewhere then lol
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1669 (isolation #220) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

So yyotta/NM for you?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1670 (isolation #221) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Is this poe or is there an affirmative case?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1673 (isolation #222) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Any response to catboi’s theory on you?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1674 (isolation #223) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1672, Infinity 324 wrote:Fwiw I think I'm probably out of my scumrange here
Explain
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1698 (isolation #224) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1426, notscience wrote:Gamma Emerald {4}- Daenerys and Dragons, Not_Mafia, YyottaCat, Green Crayons
Here was the height of the Gamma wagon as captured by VCs.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1699 (isolation #225) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Green Crayons »

So, tell me who you want to elim off of there, yyotta?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1700 (isolation #226) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Green Crayons »

And NM, anything against any player on the Gamma wagon other than that it was a CW to MC-scum?

Thoughts about whether Gamma/Mena is also scum?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1724 (isolation #227) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Mena you want to do an effort post or?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1732 (isolation #228) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Green Crayons »

a lot of arguing with infinity about why gamma is scum, so we're voting infinity?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1733 (isolation #229) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Green Crayons »

tbf I suppose a lot of that arguing is from GOT D&D
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1736 (isolation #230) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Green Crayons »

agree with which aspect?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1739 (isolation #231) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Green Crayons »

oh, i think there's a more likely than not chance that infinity is scum

just weird that a lot of argument with infinity is about whether another slot is scum, rather than about infinity's own play
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1740 (isolation #232) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Green Crayons »

though it's not lost on me that infinity & gamma/mena are in the same position relative to the MC-wagon, so presumably one could apply the conversation about gamma to infinity's play--but nobody's really made that connection
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1744 (isolation #233) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Green Crayons »

A little late NM, you've already posted once since infinity was E-1.

You're slipping.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1746 (isolation #234) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I take it back. I appreciate your professionalism.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1775 (isolation #235) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Scum claim imo
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1776 (isolation #236) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Green Crayons »

+ WIFOM
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1778 (isolation #237) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Green Crayons »

;)
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1779 (isolation #238) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Green Crayons »

It’s gamma/mena right? Man that’s be too easy though.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (isolation #239) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Green Crayons »

He's been eliminated so idk what you're doing.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1782 (isolation #240) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Wanna get the fliiiiip, needlessly checking this threeeead.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1800 (isolation #241) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

VOTE: mena
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (isolation #242) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:23 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Who should make it into elim or lose?

And who would they vote to elim?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1816 (isolation #243) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:24 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Should they
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1817 (isolation #244) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:25 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1806, Menalque wrote:skitter!hydra
Why skitter over NM?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1851 (isolation #245) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:37 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Setup doesn't clarify when the neighborizer effect takes place, only when it needs to happen.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1854 (isolation #246) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Green Crayons »

weird if whoever is picked to be neighborized is eliminated, regardless of when it goes into effect. then there would be no recruiter?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1855 (isolation #247) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:41 am

Post by Green Crayons »

i obviously did not ask these questions privately because I was the OG recruiter, and decided to blindly use the role
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1869 (isolation #248) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:02 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1866, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:the neighborhood doesn’t matter anymore, we just need to find the bomb and kill them.
yeah this is just mechanics discussion which is NAI or even helpful really at the point, but honestly im being lazy because i'm not making it to elim-or-lose (have we replaced LYLO with another easy to use acronym yet?) and plus I think the best associative tells are already in the thread just waiting for juicy review
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1871 (isolation #249) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1865, catboi wrote:
In post 1854, Green Crayons wrote:weird if whoever is picked to be neighborized is eliminated, regardless of when it goes into effect. then there would be no recruiter?
Or if they're nightkilled. I guess then there are no more recruits? That seems more scumsided than I thought.
yeah I remember scanning the setup and thinking there were some open questions about what happens if the recruiter dies at some point. i think there are fair and neutral mechanics that could be used so that there is always a recruiter, but not necessarily a single right answer, so maybe in the future this part of the setup would need to be made explicit
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1872 (isolation #250) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1870, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 1869, Green Crayons wrote:juicy review
will you be providing any juicy review
not particularly inclined to do so tbh, but happy to Statler and Waldorf some other people's thoughts
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1877 (isolation #251) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1863, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:These infinity posts feel like he’s possibly TMIing town!shadow, overexplaining reasons he thinks shadow is towny
I'm not sure if I see the over-explanation here.

If infinity defended MC, who wasn't even the bomb, I am initially inclined to think that he would be okay with also defending shadow!bomb.

but defending both partners? meh. makes more sense to defend both scum and town, so I think this more points to a town slot in terms of strategy for defending shadow.

that said: I don't recall everyone, or anyone else, who infinity defended so maybe there are enough other town players who infinity defended so that infinity defending both scum, both MC & shadow, would just be a couple more names in the mix--but absent that evidence, I'm going with my theory that infinity!scum wanted to defend both scum (MC) and town (here, shadow).

In post 1863, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:2)
In post 1831, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:I don’t think this is something that scum!infinity says about scum!catboi
In post 1659, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 909, catboi wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald

let's try this out.
This is the first vote on murder I think? It's possible catboi comes in, thinks he needs to bus murder, then sees an opportunity to start a different wagon, but not super occam's razor-y. I also want to stick with my shadow TR.
Agree on what I believe you're seeing here.

Infinity was planting the seed of suspicion for a catboi wagon, but not actually following through with a vote/push because he had TR the slot already. why would infinity!scum plant seeds of suspicion on catboi!bomb? Makes more sense that infinity was seeing if he could get town to push a catboi elim.
In post 1863, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:3) GC previously said catboi has been disgustingly townie. I’m fine with this assessment and also think catboi has been towny. And I think I trust GC’s read, since at most one of them is scum - this is either a genuine read from town!GC or GC is scum and catboi is town anyway.
:)
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1878 (isolation #252) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1877, Green Crayons wrote:Makes more sense that infinity was seeing if he could get town to push a catboi elim.
catboi!town miselim*
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1887 (isolation #253) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1881, Menalque wrote:I’m slightly irritated by the lack of desire to sort my slot via actually sorting me vs my predecessor but equally I understand it I guess
didn't you say you were going to show that your slot was town by acting super town?

maybe do that.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1888 (isolation #254) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Like, I don’t know what “that” would be, if it’s not reading the game and trying to help game solve, which I think is the strongest weapon replace-ins can have in terms of proving their towniness

But I assume you had some plan on how to act obvtown, so whatever you want to do
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1899 (isolation #255) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Green Crayons »

pretty sure you aren't eliminated but thanks for scum claiming
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1920 (isolation #256) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1797, notscience wrote:Votes needed to Eliminate: {5}
In post 1903, Dumb and Dumber wrote:Gc + catboi + yyotta + nm
???
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1922 (isolation #257) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:40 am

Post by Green Crayons »

like i guess the mod is wrong if we have 7 alive, which i wasn't paying attention to, but i was just looking at the votes needed to elim
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1923 (isolation #258) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Green Crayons »

anyway noice job town, sorry mena for the hard spot to replace in to

why in the world did both scum defend MC?

Return to “Completed Open Games”