Micro 998 | The Binding of Isaac Mafia | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Farkran »

Hi boys, i see that rvs stuff is still in place. Eh well, i am beyond trying to stop it.

Anyways, i find a bit bold for the context we are win, even if considered with a trace of irony.

Also hardclaim tech-x
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Farkran »

We are in*
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Farkran »

Wait wasn't that a fakehammer? I mean madeline already voted ...

But there were 5 already?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Farkran »

Yeah, hence why a fakehammer
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Farkran »

Yes, now i noticed. He true-hammered himself, and apparently gained a vig shot?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Farkran »

Or vengeshot whatever
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 53, catboi wrote:
In post 49, bugspray wrote:so i wonder if costello is actually scum and the partner knew and helped creat the wagon
does not feel like a real thought
Why not? I actually thought the same after hectic's 42
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 60, Hectic wrote:madeline, can I leave reading bugspray to you this game? I'll assist with blue hearts and occasionally spiders

pedit: the fun in the game for me is getting really stupid combos which makes things go insane. brimstone is uh, one of the catalysts for stuff
Is madeline your most trustworthy friend right now?

Real question
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 65, catboi wrote:
In post 58, Farkran wrote:
In post 53, catboi wrote:
In post 49, bugspray wrote:so i wonder if costello is actually scum and the partner knew and helped creat the wagon
does not feel like a real thought
Why not? I actually thought the same after hectic's 42
I explained in my followup but feels less like a townie thought process and more like someone outing a wildly implausible thought to seem like they are going crazy with speculation

(also I would expect a scum venge to have ended the day immediately)
Would it be that much more likely that a townie just selfhammers himself by mistake? I mean maybe, but not that much to say it would be a fake thought process to say otherwise.

Also the sentence in brackets is true, but seems to be coming from a scum mindset instead of deducting that costello should be town for his action
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Farkran »

To wrap things up i retract my slight suspicion on madeline and i am now wary of catboi mostly. Costello is still probably town, i just didn't particularly like the reasoning in background
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 63, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 26, Farkran wrote:Hi boys, i see that rvs stuff is still in place. Eh well, i am beyond trying to stop it.

Anyways, i find a bit bold for the context we are win, even if considered with a trace of irony.

Also hardclaim tech-x
Hard sus on this :P
Also why?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 78, Hectic wrote:
In post 71, Farkran wrote:Also the sentence in brackets is true, but seems to be coming from a scum mindset instead of deducting that costello should be town for his action
I don't understand this
I mean to say that catboi didn't deduce that costello would be town for his play, he just thought about how scum would handle it. Still an early analysis, but i'd rather have it out there than just in my mind.

Also oh shit yeah tech-x is op af, i beat delirium with 1 red heart usjing just tech-x and not that much dps
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 81, Hectic wrote:Is this Prism
Please don't be prism. I remember prism. Was the only one hardscumreading me when i was scum, and i townlocked him when he was scum.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 91, madeline wrote:
In post 87, Farkran wrote:Please don't be prism. I remember prism. Was the only one hardscumreading me when i was scum,
if you're town wouldn't this be...

a beneficial trait

if you think costello is town?

as you stated earlier
What does costello alignment have to do with prism (the ms player, not the boi item)?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 93, Hectic wrote:
In post 86, Farkran wrote:
In post 78, Hectic wrote:
In post 71, Farkran wrote:Also the sentence in brackets is true, but seems to be coming from a scum mindset instead of deducting that costello should be town for his action
I don't understand this
I mean to say that catboi didn't deduce that costello would be town for his play, he just thought about how scum would handle it. Still an early analysis, but i'd rather have it out there than just in my mind.

Also oh shit yeah tech-x is op af, i beat delirium with 1 red heart usjing just tech-x and not that much dps
I
think
I like this analysis of perspective. wait, by play, do you mean costello self-hammering or the content he's posted?
The hammering
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 95, madeline wrote:
In post 94, Farkran wrote:What does costello alignment have to do with prism (the ms player, not the boi item)?
i believe hectic was asking costello if costello is prism
Ok, playing by mobile isn't helping me. But no, costello is not prism
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 134, Costello wrote:Struggling to get a handle on more of the table, was sad that the reaction was to just bail on the thread en masse after the initial activity flurry, but again I get what I pay for.
In post 86, Farkran wrote:I mean to say that catboi didn't deduce that costello would be town for his play, he just thought about how scum would handle it. Still an early analysis, but i'd rather have it out there than just in my mind.
So this as a reason to be wary of catboi is pretty weird. Thinking about how scum would handle it is very natural from a town hunting POV. Scum knows it's town and works that direction.

still would shoot madeline if it were right now but might as well be playing roulette rn
That's... not entirely the point, i mean, at that time you had already self-hammered, which is a weird move by itself, you must admit.

I would think that emotionally your first thought as town should be "why the fuck this dude selfhammered, is there something fishy?" rather than "yeah he's most certainly town". At least that was my first impression, as well as hectic's and bug's. Which is why i think their posting is more genuine than the others atm.

After putting a bit of thought into it though, it's more likely that you're town regardless - but this should have come at a later timing. Maybe catboi just has a quicker brain, or a different instinct. Just saying that if i had to shoot now, my best pick would be him or ydrasse (because content/post ratio is low). Gamma also applies because lurking, but i remember playing with gamma several months ago and he does that as town too.

Anyone else has a best candidate? Interested in ydrasse and gamma opinion since i mentioned them.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 119, Flea The Magician wrote:Like # to me screams slightly of overreacting to me. You can't tell me none of you bounce a little when you see TechX in a run. There's no items at all that will let you go toe-to-toe with Delirium or even Hush with just that one item so saying Tech-X isn't OP using that as a comparison...

amma load up and see how far I can get itemless techx
I didn't mean literally only tech-x (i don't play seeded), but nothing relevant along with it. Maybe i had some dmg or speed up but i didn't expect to get to delirium. I stand by my statement that tech-x is the single most broken item in the whole BoI
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 141, Farkran wrote: Anyone else has a best candidate? Interested in ydrasse and gamma opinion since i mentioned them.
Or, you could answer this @gamma
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 154, Hectic wrote:
In post 146, catboi wrote:Feels weird to say gamma is "lurking" within the first 2 hours of a game, no? Granted, he hasn't said anything with his 2 posts, but the game has barely started and he wasn't here for most of it.
In post 148, Flea The Magician wrote:The game is literally 2 hours old, people sleep and have lives. We literally cannot be calling people on low content-lurking.
Why'd you feel the need to repeat his point?

I find Gamma scummy too, not because of low amount of posts, but because of what he chose to say in those posts. Would expect he'd have more he'd want to say after that start.

Ydrasse is null. Farkran is cool. madeline calling Costello out on bad play is slightly towny. catboi fine, good even. Who else... bugspray is bugspray, no idea. Flea's been fluffing, is a little sympathetic, like holding back on critiquing Costello, probably because he has the power of REVENGE on his side, although I can see that coming from town as well, just less likely.

catboi/Farkran
madeline
Ydrasse
bugspray/Flea
Gamma
I can relate to this list, especially adding . I could have been wrong with catboi, re-reading his posts so far he seems to be committed to produce content which is a good thing. Hectic would be a neutral-to-townlean slot in my list.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Farkran »

Oh give it to me please, i'm not maggy and i could use some more <3
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 172, Hectic wrote:
In post 169, Farkran wrote:
Oh give it to me please, i'm not maggy and i could use some more <3
Oof, I'm sorry, but The Magician beat you to the punch. I found some other friends for you though:

Heard the BBF (Big Beautiful Fly) is the best item in the game actually. On the house <3
I won't complain, BBF is a great partner. Would take it over a blue heart in most cases. If i could get BFF too it would be awesome
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 160, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 157, catboi wrote:I looked back and it feels like you didn't know how to react to the fast hammer and reveal
me?

i didn’t at all LOL

i see someone selfhammer and think oh god was this person throwing at first
In post 171, Flea The Magician wrote:also my criticism was what it was, no point commenting further, was a weird ass play, they're flipping and frankly unless they're the forgotten or the lost with mantle, they're outta here.
If they do have a venge shot, amazing, but at this point I don't seen the point speculating,
To be perfectly honest though, i like ydrasse reaction more than flea's wrt these two posts.

I should iso them more, but based on just these two it seems that ydrasse is genuinely disappointed whereas flea looks like interested in learning/directing costillo's power. Maybe?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Farkran »

I never unlocked the keeper because i played on Switch and the keeper patch happened after i stopped playing consistently

Also i ragequitted many times because of the autoreset feature (yknow when you press the controller stick for too long)
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:26 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 195, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 26, Farkran wrote:Hi boys, i see that rvs stuff is still in place. Eh well, i am beyond trying to stop it.

Also hardclaim tech-x
what does the first line mean?
It's me thinking that we were still in rvs but costillo was actually hammered instead
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:29 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 212, Gamma Emerald wrote:Farkran feels rather flat this game. I only played with him once but I don’t recall him being that way in that game, so I think it’s scum-indicative.
This is kind of a bad push in this gamestate, but please elaborate about why my posts feel flat, especially as opposed to anyone else since you have already singled me out on your catch up
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:36 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 231, Costello wrote:If anyone thinks I'm making a mistake, feel free to intervene and lemme know why I'm dumb to townread him
I'm not yet sure about catboi, but i feel at least confident that he isn't the best shot right now.

I disliked him too at a first impression but i have changed my opinion about him recently, he seems to be helping the gamestate progress with his posts
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:41 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 236, Ydrasse wrote:gamma is.... fine ??? he believes in his push on farkran i think and it's not like, the smartest push to make bc people seem decently good on farkran today so it's like... why, bc he's threatening to scum!gamma? idk he's like... okay

i'd shoot... bugspray??? flea... maybe
I don't particularly like gamma's catchup, but i might biased because he's targeting me

Other than that i find myself agreeing with ydrasse more than i wanted to. What do you think about this, ydrasse? Should i be worried?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:46 am

Post by Farkran »

Based on last page i would also not shoot (or redirect-eliminate, whatever) madeline as well.

GTH i would kill gamma or flea. Anyone has taken a look at flea's iso? I don't see any strong commitment into advancing the gamestate, please correct me if i am wrong.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 267, Hectic wrote:
In post 254, Farkran wrote:Other than that i find myself agreeing with ydrasse more than i wanted to. What do you think about this, ydrasse? Should i be worried?
Why do you expect to Ydrasse a certain amount? Why ask this question?
I don't know ydrasse so the question was mostly rhetorical/aimed at getting a conversation going, but i like their answers so far. After a slow start she seems to be involved and willing to contribute with her own insight and questioning, so eh, either town or very good scum i'd say [cit.]

But yeah leaning town on her rn.

Let's talk about bugspray a bit though, since i feel i have overlooked his slot so far. My opinion of him is mostly based on , and because they sounded really sincere to me, i shared the same thoughts at the time (after i realized that costello was actually hammered and it wasn't just fake) and i think scum wouldn't have had the readiness to fake that kind of disappointment. That being said, the contribution to the gamestate isn't that great. Wouldn't shoot him as my first option rn anyways.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 288, Hectic wrote:
In post 285, Farkran wrote:Let's talk about bugspray a bit though, since i feel i have overlooked his slot so far. My opinion of him is mostly based on , and because they sounded really sincere to me, i shared the same thoughts at the time (after i realized that costello was actually hammered and it wasn't just fake) and i think scum wouldn't have had the readiness to fake that kind of disappointment. That being said, the contribution to the gamestate isn't that great. Wouldn't shoot him as my first option rn anyways.
You read it as disappointment? I just read it as surprise/shock which could come from either alignment
Wouldn't you be happy, or at least laughing, if we assume that town just hammered themselves for no apparent reason? And then of course you try to fake that off, but i think the resulting posts would be less emotional than bugspray did, rather than give the perception of either disappointment or shock
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Farkran »

I have never seen eye to eye with gamma (i only played with him as t/t or s/s in my career, never t/s) so that *could* be town indicative for him. It is true that town!gamma is usually more productive than scum! gamma, i remember tm2020 where he was eliminated d1 mostly out of inactivity and he was scum, so there's that. I do not not understand his analysis of my slot but since time is running short, my best pick for a shot in the face atm is flea.

And i'm sad because i actually liked their Isaac competence
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by Farkran »

Farkran checking in

Quick answer to all the posts before this: i don't recall ever defending gamma or shifting away from accusing him, my best targets for a shot have always been flea > gamma after i reconsidered catboi and ydrasse

About hectic, atm i will say that he lied to me and it isn't true that he had friends, he's a lone walker in the valley of solitude.

I am a bit worried of ydrasse jumping on my wagon but overall i still like her posts, i do want to hear more from flea too
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Farkran »

Note: it's 2.30 am here so i will be around for a few minutes before going to bed, if you have any question this is your best chance
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 426, Costello wrote:nvm farkran's here i'm coming back in

hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog
In post 424, Farkran wrote:About hectic, atm i will say that he lied to me and it isn't true that he had friends, he's a lone walker in the valley of solitude.
why'd you target hectic
Do you want me to fullclaim?

Real question
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Farkran »

With gamma flip i believe my power would be best used on hectic and i can only provide a reason if i claim.

To answer your doubt though, my power is best used on scum
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 431, Costello wrote:I mean I'm pretty sure you're a PT cop, and choosing Hectic for it makes no sense given your reads, but we'll wait and see what everybody else says
Check hectic iso again and compare to what we knew during the night
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Farkran »

Give me a minute and i'll tell you the exact post
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 434, Costello wrote:...Did you read the Hectic ISO? You saw 293 and decided Hectic was a good scum candidate?
Check , and hectic's progression on gamma after the interactions you mentioned

He shifted from like to shade without ever suggesting to shoot him
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Farkran »

Eh i guess if i'm going to die anyways and you kinda already spoiled it, i might as well fullclaim

I am Judas and i am a PT cop. Hectic is not part of a PT.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 438, Farkran wrote:
In post 434, Costello wrote:...Did you read the Hectic ISO? You saw 293 and decided Hectic was a good scum candidate?
Check , and hectic's progression on gamma after the interactions you mentioned

He shifted from like to shade without ever suggesting to shoot him
After gamma flip hectic was my best candidate

Now it's back to flea

I never really fancied scum!bug
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Farkran »

We're in mech clear if
1. Costillo is town
2. I haven't been blocked (technically i am not a true pt cop, the role is only slightly modified and my output for "no result" is the same as "negative result")
3. We lynch me in elo3 (is this how you refer to the 3 way situation? I stopped playing when we still said l*lo) if i am still alive

I can accept that, i strongly doubt that i was a block target if a blocker even exists
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 448, madeline wrote:
In post 447, Farkran wrote:We're in mech clear if
i am not following

if you are town wouldn't the result be

we eliminate me because pt cop miller, you are nightkilled,

same situation as today but with one less elimination

and no madeline +(
Yeah, it's correct, but what was wrong in my mech plan?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Farkran »

Explain why
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Farkran »

I mean, assume that i am town (bc if i am scum i will never see the end of this game alive by my own plan)

We kill you, i die overnight -> town is left with 2 (99.9%) conftown and 3 non-conf

Isn't that mathematically a victory unless either costillo or hectic are scum?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 460, madeline wrote:
In post 456, Farkran wrote:I mean, assume that i am town (bc if i am scum i will never see the end of this game alive by my own plan)

We kill you, i die overnight -> town is left with 2 (99.9%) conftown and 3 non-conf

Isn't that mathematically a victory unless either costillo or hectic are scum?
no?

5 with 2 conf, goes to 3 with 1 conf

if miselim on 5

unless i am missing something
Didn't we already say somewhere that they are voting the neighbors-positive in that situation?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 445, Costello wrote:Assuming madeline has a neighbor that wasn't catboi, we can literally policy vote neighbors, have Farkran investigate the other two people, and STILL HAVE AN ELIM LEFT FOR FARKRAN
This thing
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 470, Ydrasse wrote:i am fine with massclaim!
I DON'T WANNA

O wait i already did

Ok go ahead then
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 474, madeline wrote:
In post 469, Farkran wrote:
In post 445, Costello wrote:Assuming madeline has a neighbor that wasn't catboi, we can literally policy vote neighbors, have Farkran investigate the other two people, and STILL HAVE AN ELIM LEFT FOR FARKRAN
This thing
right so we eliminate me, you are nightkilled, we eliminate my neighbour, if also town, it goes to 3 with 1 confirmed still?

like i guess i still don't understand, beyond the 67% that costello says i see that
Ok nvm i misunderstood you saying you're a miller, you are actually a neighbor lol
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:51 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 549, Costello wrote:
You thought he was a neighbor and you still picked him to PT cop?
I thought i had made pretty clear that i believed hectic was scum in
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:55 pm

Post by Farkran »

Also my role is exactly like this:

Check a target if he is part of a PT, if he is you gain a charge, if he isn't you gain nothing

The charge is used during the day to prevent the people in the PT to talk during the remainder of that day
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 553, Flea The Magician wrote:See knowing Madeline is in a PT with me, looking back at 77 I think it was seems a little too precise to me.

What made you pick on Madeline?
Completely random, how was it too precise when hectic doesn't have a pt
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:39 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 557, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 555, bugspray wrote:my name is Magdalene and my power is called celtic cross where i target people at night to bodyguard them (if they die i die instead)
Flavour knowledge is fun.
In post 556, Farkran wrote:
In post 553, Flea The Magician wrote:See knowing Madeline is in a PT with me, looking back at 77 I think it was seems a little too precise to me.

What made you pick on Madeline?
Completely random, how was it too precise when hectic doesn't have a pt
I'm not asking about Hectic, I'm asking about Madeline. Kinda feels informed?
And i'm telling you how could i know about madeline if i didn't know about hectic, especially when in the end i targeted hectic rather than the target that i was supposed to be informed of
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Farkran »

@costello what are we doing today in the end?

To be honest i want to do flea both mechwise and readwise. Their d1 contribution is definitely not great - during d2 they had a chance to improve but they chose to target the fashion of the day instead of re-analyzing and i think that's scum indicative.

I'd rather not die today to increase our winning odds.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #54) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 560, Costello wrote: Your posts suggested that you thought Hectic was ofting neighbor. You can think he's scum simultaneously, but if you thought he was softing neighbor, why investigate him?
Actually i never did, the post about madeline was completely random, i never thought hectic was a neighbor. When he talked about the BBF, i started thinking he was a neighborizer (still reading him as neutral-leaning town on him). When gamma flipped, i noticed that hectic progression on flipped scum was quite bad, as i said in post . He started liking gamma for pushing me, but -as i interpreted it- after he realized gamma could actually flip because of you, he soft-reconsidered his read without ever suggesting to actually shoot him, instead focusing on bugspray. Therefore i thought hectic could be scum, regardless of role, and that's why i checked him. I never once thought he could have been a town neighbor. I don't know how to explain myself better than this, my post about madeline is something you guys misinterpreted as a crumb but it wasn't, i had no idea at the time
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #55) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 560, Costello wrote: Really curious if you can go more indepth on the Flea read, I know you explained it Day 1 but I'm wrapped up at work right now and am really curious as to how you were thinking about fae/Hectic comparatively overnight
Flea was my best scum guess during d1 pre-flip. This is because of their poor content/post ratio, since they were one of the slots that appeared averagely active without actually contributing much to the gamestate advancement, as opposed to bugspray who had been less active but consistently so.

[Out of game: please forgive my usage of personal pronouns, i'm not natively english. i don't want to offend anyone]
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #56) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Farkran »

I guess we should start wagons running and there's no reason why i'm off flea rn

VOTE: flea
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #57) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Farkran »

I am open to talk about why ydrasse should be scum

My read on her is strongly based on tone, same as what i have on bug, but it's still better than what i have on flea

Even on d2 start though ydrasse took iniziative to move off the fotm wagon when scum!her would have no reason to (->) since nobody had called her out after voting a strong townread of her ()

I really can't see scum!ydrasse rn
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #58) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Farkran »

@flea did you know beforehand what the poop would do? Could you choose a different gift if you wanted to?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #59) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Farkran »

They referred to it as a gift

And if they didn't know, why give it to hectic?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #60) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 608, madeline wrote:
In post 603, Farkran wrote:And if they didn't know, why give it to hectic?
probably because hectic is hectic

who would you have targeted with gift of poop with no other knowledge of it, like why do you want to know this
My neighbor for instance? I am under the assumption that you trusted each other and that you knew the gift would be best given to town

So i wonder why hectic
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #61) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 608, madeline wrote:
In post 603, Farkran wrote:And if they didn't know, why give it to hectic?
probably because hectic is hectic

who would you have targeted with gift of poop with no other knowledge of it, like why do you want to know this
My neighbor for instance? I am under the assumption that you trusted each other and that you knew the gift would be best given to town

So i wonder why hectic
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #62) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Farkran »

(sorry for the double)
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #63) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 664, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 600, Farkran wrote:@flea did you know beforehand what the poop would do? Could you choose a different gift if you wanted to?
The role reads to me as flavoured fruit giver. Given my character flavour, POOP!

As for not giving it to madeline, we're neighbours and I had hoped to gain her trust in the PT.

Given my poop giving is actually NAI as alignments and flavours mean nothing, and that scum can multitask it's literally just a bit of fun and nothing more.
I'd like to hear the rationale behind giving your gift to hectic without knowing what it would do

What was your read on hectic and what did you expect would happen?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:23 am

Post by Farkran »

Oh, i assumed it had some effect and your role was more like inventor than fruit vendor, i guess that makes sense.

@Bugspray what do you think of ydrasse?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 687, Flea The Magician wrote:Why would you assume it was inventor?
Because our actions became public for some reason, and i thought it was because of your gift

Do we already know why they have been made public? Was it an effect from hectic role?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 717, Ydrasse wrote:YOU are not tunneled on me flea, you're just the opportunist jumping on board with it!
Ydrasse may i ask you why did you vote me at the start of d2? I assume you were sheeping costello

If that was the case, did anything change recently?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #67) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Farkran »

I'm not against being leashed but you do realize that town!bug will always die tonight, right?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #68) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:16 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 750, Costello wrote:Oh wait Hectic's plan has Fark on bugspray N2

Oh hell naw I asssumed he had Fark on Ydrasse
Now this would work much better and i agree to it
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #69) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 552, Farkran wrote:Also my role is exactly like this:

Check a target if he is part of a PT, if he is you gain a charge, if he isn't you gain nothing

The charge is used during the day to prevent the people in the PT to talk during the remainder of that day
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #70) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 765, madeline wrote:so it gets a redcheck on pt with only 1 living player?
madeline wrote:
In post 765, madeline wrote:so it gets a redcheck on pt with only 1 living player?
as in you would gain the charge?
Yes if the PT still exists

I don't know how flea power works
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #71) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 768, madeline wrote:
In post 767, Farkran wrote:Yes if the PT still exists

I don't know how flea power works
flea erases nieghbourhood from existence; i was more asking to confirm hectic clear or part of reveals actions ability is negating those actions, right
Eh

Only hectic knows. I did not get a charge on him, that's what i know

I doubt the existence of a special power on scum!hectic though, because he already used the power of loud actions on him

Also it occurred to me that i couldn't have been blocked, otherwise i wouldn't have visited hectic.

Chances of hectic being part of a PT are less than 1 in one million
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #72) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 773, madeline wrote:
In post 771, Farkran wrote:because he already used the power of loud actions on him
couldn't it just be part of hectic's loud ability to negate also
I think that would be op compared to other powers we have heard of?

Pedit: yeah public actions then
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Farkran »

I mean

Hectic would still be my highest scumread if not for the clear, but that clear is quite solid and i'd never elim him over literally anyone else. I don't want paranoia to get in the way of plausible conftowning

If i am to reconsider someone i would do bug, madeline or ydrasse

But i'd rather just do flea today and check ydrasse tonight
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #74) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 781, Hectic wrote:Farkran, can you explain the reasoning for checking me and what was weird about by Gamma progression? I had him at the top of my "would shoot pile", being [Gamma, Flea, bugspray]. Where did I shift on that?
The transition from to to felt bad after gamma flipped red

I mean you had him as your highest scumread, then as the day went on you found a reason to shift your read on him, yet never fully committing to it. Post-clear, i am still wondering why you didn't suggest a clean shot on him

Also you and gamma had very similar reads despite him being a SR of yours which is also a weird stance to take (especially wrt bug)
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 804, Flea The Magician wrote:Farkran whats your ability/item names?
Book of Belial
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #76) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Farkran »

Only book of belial
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #77) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 690, Flea The Magician wrote: Costello - Eve - 1 Shot Elimination Redirector, has Dead Bird.
Farkran - Judas - PT Cop, Hectic clear. Closes PTs at night with charge?
Madeline - Town Azazel - Can investigate role in PT.
Ydrasse - The Lost - Can check 1 dead body per day to see what they do.
Me, Flea - ???(Blue Baby) - Forget-me-not (Close PT[Sacrifice room] with Madeline) and The Poop (Give poop to someone at night).
Bugspray - Magdalene - Celtic Cross (Bodyguard)

Isaacs had a Glass D6 to shuffle items...

Can people who haven't do a full flavour claim? We still need Hectics claim too.
Quoting this for handiness sake. Also minor correction: with my charge i stop communication during the day, nights are unaffected

Adding Hectic : with the Soul he gains information about others, with Bony others gain information about him. He doesn't know in advance what the two abilities do.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #78) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Farkran »

Based on these claims i think nobody fakeclaimed with the possible exception of Costello but once again that's just heavy paranoia

I'm starting to see flea town vibes though and i don't know what to make of it. I don't really fancy any of the other 3 as scum but the game is stalled.

@ydrasse can you answer my question in ?
Also if you could please explain the process that led you to ?

By rereading your iso i got this feeling that today you're always up to vote any fotm target whereas in d1 you were much less trigger happy especially wrt gamma (, )
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #79) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Farkran »

More specifically like how did you transition from
Spoiler: this
In post 236, Ydrasse wrote:gamma is.... fine ??? he believes in his push on farkran i think and it's not like, the smartest push to make bc people seem decently good on farkran today so it's like... why, bc he's threatening to scum!gamma? idk he's like... okay

i'd shoot... bugspray??? flea... maybe

To
Spoiler: this
In post 646, Ydrasse wrote:Farkran’s vibes whispered to me unpleasantly
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #80) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Farkran »

My paranoia is actually much more complex and convolute than that lol

But i was just taking notes, i won't go anywhere near costello or hectic unless i have to decide between exactly you two and none else
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #81) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:42 am

Post by Farkran »

Thanks for your answer, ydrasse. I have to say that i disagree with your game strategy, but as a player i must also admit that eliminating the people you have a hard time reading is often better than eliminating your highest scumreads.

There's two things i feel from you, the first and main reason why i don't scumread you is that your tone is as pristine as it can get. If there is one thing that i don't see coming from you is bad faith - all of your arguments sound true and despite other people saying otherwise, i believe you are being honest to yourself.

The second thing though is that this is exactly the position i would expect from scum!you, i.e. rn you do not have a strong stance on anyone except flea and yet you would have been happy to wagon me instead of pursuing your one and only scumread. This is what pings me right now and i think you could help your case by taking a more clear stance on the other players.

For instance, how satisfied would you be if today ended in a bugspray elim?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #82) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:41 am

Post by Farkran »

I want to do flea today and investigate ydrasse
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:34 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 899, bugspray wrote:VOTE: hectic
this is actually the winning play
Now i'm not sure what to make of this

I have a hard time believing it is not intentional, but town should not do this
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Farkran »

The problem about mechsolving is that once it becomes an option, people stop thinking and wait for things to happen

When in actuality mechsolving shouldn't be a mutually exclusive solution against reads and that's why we should be starting to form wagons

The candidates today are flea and ydrasse, vote one or change my mind
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 958, Costello wrote:Please note that in no world will Farkran investigate someone with a non-scum PT open.
Yeah this would be immensely stupid and i want to reiterate it because it's literally pointless, 1. don't know the nature of the PT investigated 2. everyone might be part of a town PT and a scum PT simultaneously so it's simply a wasted night
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Farkran »

This fuels the paranoia on costello though but there are times when you must accept the 1 out of 10 loss in order to win the other 9
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Farkran »

I have a simple question for everyone

Why are we even suggesting to vote any one of the two players that have at least a soft mechclear instead of actually limiting the pool and start forming wagons?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #88) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Farkran »

Like i understand that our opinions differ but at least please cast your vote to the best of your possibilities

I mean at this point i might have accepted a policy elim on players who are stalling the game but they happen to be more than half the list
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Farkran »

I will start by (re)producing my case against my current vote, flea

I disliked them for low post/content ratio during d1, then disliked the reaction at costello's selfhammer.

I didn't see a reason to reconsider on them until recently in d2 - even then that's not a 180, i can now see a world where they are town but i would be less surprised if they flip red than green

Re-reading the combined gamma/flea with added knowledge of the flip i don't think a s/s interaction is impossible given posts like + that basically amounts to the only time they have been talking to each other

I don't want to metadive but if anybody has experience with any of the two, use it to compare their exchanges in this game - based on my memory of scum!gamma (2 games total) he is usually lurky and less incline to bus, which could match this scenario where he provides a soft townlean of their partner without ever taking a hard stance about them

And that concludes my scumcase on flea. It's not strong, but it's stronger than what i have on the other possible candidates and as i said we can get help from mech even if we can't solve the game on them alone
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 999, bugspray wrote:
In post 994, Farkran wrote:Why are we even suggesting to vote any one of the two players that have at least a soft mechclear instead of actually limiting the pool and start forming wagons?
what does mechclear in this instance? i don't think we actually have any way of mechanically confirming a player's alignment
The chances Hectic is part of a PT are *extremely* low

Scum PTs remain active and open even when only 1 scum remains, this is true in all games of ms history

I know for a fact that i cannot have been blocked, otherwise i wouldn't have visited hectic (this was announced by mod)

There is a very, very minor chance that hectic is ascetic or he has a power similar to flea but i wouldn't bet the game on this
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1027, Flea The Magician wrote:Saw E-1 and Intent.
*mashes spacebar*

@Mod: Forget-me-now (PM to confirm incoming.)
I don't think the mod is supposed to confirm this publicly, i.e. my command to lock PTs during the day is used via pm rather than in the main thread

@madeline @flea BOTH of you can confirm that the command has been used in your pt as well and/or the PT was successfully closed forever?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1043, Flea The Magician wrote:Apparently I am in a neighbourhood. I just cant access it.
This made me lol :D
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #93) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:40 pm

Post by Farkran »

Madeline doesn't come out clean from that exchange with costello, given the context, but tbh scum!madeline had almost literally zero pressure to answer costello

If scum!madeline is known to do this kind of unnecessary effort please let me know, until then

flea is still a better vote
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #94) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:41 pm

Post by Farkran »

Also for the record i'm still investigating ydrasse
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:50 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 552, Farkran wrote:Also my role is exactly like this:

Also the game is clearly not normal since we had proof of roles capable of rerolling abilities which is not a normal mechanic
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:52 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 957, madeline wrote:
In post 956, Flea The Magician wrote:you give me a better elimination order to take us to ELO. dare you :P
VOTE: costello
In post 1108, Flea The Magician wrote:Sorry but POLICYVOTE: Costello for game throwing.
At least one of you is town

And costello is not gamethrowing

Just fyi
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Farkran »

@madeline and flea, what is the theory for Costello being scum?

I mean i read you saying that all the things happened are very convenient for him (access to PT, catboi dead, etc) but could you tell me the actual chances that scum get instavoted d1 into a redirect on his partner, without any knowledge of other PRs around (could have been a cop for all we know), hoping to survive 3 more miselims while at the same time explaining how he isn't nked until end of game?

As i said, this is worth losing the game to, costello is immediately awarded the title of best scum to have ever existed
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1126, madeline wrote:
In post 1123, Farkran wrote:@madeline and flea, what is the theory for Costello being scum?

I mean i read you saying that all the things happened are very convenient for him (access to PT, catboi dead, etc) but could you tell me the actual chances that scum get instavoted d1 into a redirect on his partner, without any knowledge of other PRs around (could have been a cop for all we know), hoping to survive 3 more miselims while at the same time explaining how he isn't nked until end of game?

As i said, this is worth losing the game to, costello is immediately awarded the title of best scum to have ever existed
if an rvs wagon on mafia is hammered it's far more likely than random that the hammerer is mafia, and that doesn't seem wholly dissimilar to costello shooting gamma emerald here

costello hammered himself? and knew about the redirect? so that doesn't involve too much chance,

does this play seem like it would be out of character for costello to you?

and the way costello has set up the gameplan going forward allows for non-costello {bugspray, hectic, farkran} nightkills to be easily explained

like i don't see how 'best scum ever' would simply be 'killed my partner day 1 and everyone assumed i was town'
It's not just that he DID it, but the fact that he was ABLE to do it.

Scum must have had the perfect roles, get voted in rvs by town only (well except costello himself who was the hammer), know beforehand that a role similar to pt cop existed in order to fakeclaim the raven hood with catboi, who then, sure, conveniently died, but there could have been a bulletproof or doctor or bg in play that must ALSO have been known beforehand because you don't risk the entire game on a ballsy play like that when the chances that a log gets in your wheels are so incredibly high

You must have planned it in advance, but rather this all happened within less than 24 hours into d1.

Let's get serious.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1134, bugspray wrote:VOTE: costello
like we just yeet you today and then the game is easier if it continues because our water supply is something other than this fucking poisoned wine
Also to be honest i can see scum!bug after this, but that's a topic for another day

If bug is a town bg he isn't going to get to elo3 no matter what
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Farkran »

Oh, so you are actually prism lol

You're not a lucky man
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #101) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1157, Costello wrote:Bonus Costello quotes on playing scum in postgames/towngames
In post 707, Replica wrote: As scum, I often have a dilemma in that I really don't take much pride or joy in bringing out the worst in others, but consider it the easiest way to win.
I don't think in terms of trying to get people to townread me or avoiding a lynch except as a means to an end; I just think of the number of mislynches we need and how to get there. I think this is different than most people who have delusions of grandeur, thinking that the best scumplayers are the ones with the EPIC THREE WAY HARDCARRY.
There are literally dozens of these scattered around the site.
Heh
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1159, Costello wrote:I'm not so much offended by the idea that I chose to bus, I can play badly or strategically play badly for WIFOM

I'm horrified that players think that would be good/strong play, your comment that it would be "best scum alive" included, because it is absolutely horrific and fundamentally does not understand the scum alignment.
Heh²

By the way the strength wouldn't have been in the play itself, but in the ability to carry it to a victory
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Farkran »

You know, like escapology magicians

The smartest one would be the man who opens the door and leaves, but the one who gets remembered forever is the man who was blindfolded, hands tied, feet deep in solid concrete, thrown in a piranha-infested pool within less than 5 minutes
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Farkran »

And that's why i don't think you are scum
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Farkran »

I only played with scum!you once, in the hydra game that eventually got canceled. I townreaded you hard lol

I have no idea what you would do as scum because i don't want to metadive ever again, but i do believe that nobody would do that, including you, unless you were forced to.

My main paranoia against you would be if your (or your partner's) role had the option to sacrifice gamma but nobody else - but that does absolutely not explain the selfhammer in rvs, so yeah - i thought about it for a while, then discarded the option
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Farkran »

I do respect you as a town player though, which might probably push me to reread your motives for townreading flea and scumreading ydrasse, but i'm not really motivates because i still think we should elim one and invest the other
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #107) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Farkran »

I'm on ydrasse
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #108) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Farkran »

I am now sad though that prism scumreads me regardless
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #109) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Farkran »

My paranoia about hectic is raising though and i will explain why tomorrow
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #110) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Farkran »

Hmmmmmm you're not getting the point...
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #111) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:39 am

Post by Farkran »

Eh lol if 2 out of 2 town don't get it i guess it's too subtle and therefore pointless

Was just throwing a RT there to see who would catch that there could be no tomorrow if flea flips red
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #112) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Farkran »

It came to me when hectic told bugspray to protect me as if he was sure there would be one

But nah hectic you're town bro
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #113) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Farkran »

VOTE: hecscum
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #114) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Farkran »

Lol another public action, eh ok then

I concede, nothing much i can run about. GG town.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #115) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Farkran »

I was about to kill Costello and claim clear on ydrasse until several hours ago, then i changed my mind and went for hectic because i had hoped to elim costello based on d2 events
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #116) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1216, Costello wrote:u already hammered son its TOO LATE 2 CONCEDE

but ya virtually mechanical autoloss sucks
MOD DIDN'T DECLARE YOUR VICTORY YET SO I AM THE KING

Everyone bow to me and bathe in the victory that I AND ONLY I brought to you with my resignation
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #117) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1219, Costello wrote:Needed to N1 me son

I had spent the night coming out of my depression+wasn't going to be as vicious today, I had everyone but you/Ydrasse as scum but I think surviving Day 2-whether it was a dumb vote on me or me getting outvoted on madeline-was game winning.

After thinking about it more, while Ydrasse/me might have been "safer", I think the Hectic shot was worth the risk and just unfortunate
Thought about it but tbh i didn't expect many things to happen, i was fucked by mech, which is a good thing since i prefer PR to mountainous

Also nice catch on me and gamma, we didn't plan anything at all since d1 was so fast. I didn't expect him to focus on me that much, i found him scummy so i went with the flow and hoped he wouldn't die
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #118) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1205, Costello wrote:Also Hectic warned you I was Prism Day 1, you didn't listen, you shot catboi instead, HECTIC TRIED TO WARN YOU FELLA
Honest i didn't believe it

Otherwise you'd have been a rotten corpse by now
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #119) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Farkran »

Also i want to say that i enjoyed this game a lot more than expected, given that it was my first after a 10 months break.

T'was also fun meeting some of my old friends again, thank you for inviting me Chara, and thank you everyone for playing with me

Please invite me somewhere else if you want me around, i think i will accept
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #120) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1232, Not Chara wrote:
Gamma Emerald and Farkran have 48 hours to notify me of any redactions they'd like for the mafia PT. I'll be releasing everything else in a moment.
you have my permission to go ahead
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #121) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1238, Hectic wrote:You probably should've just trueclaimed that over PT Cop, Farkran. Though it might've meant we actually push you out day 2 because you don't have mech reasons to be kept around, idk. I think the alternative makes it really hard to win though

Please do join more games, was great to play with you again after so long
Yeah my claim was partially fake in a way that made it harder for me, but i think it served me well for staying alive. Also my role was only useful to scum (this might be due a review in 2.0) so i wanted to stay away from that.

The Soul as describer might be a bit OP since the recipient is effectively unkillable without damning yourself
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #122) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1240, Alisae wrote:Farkran was supposed to join the Dead PT so I could hang out with him.
This was very sadge.
Hi alisae, nice to meet you again too!

This time i wish i was town and chill with the green team, but nyeh!
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #123) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Farkran »

NEVER LUCKY
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #124) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by Farkran »

I still enjoy playing scum, just this time around i wanted to chill by myself without too much pressure because i wasn't sure how much i would have committed to the game

Turned out to be fun though, i have no regrets
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #125) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Farkran »

Yeah ftr i shot catboi because he had perfect reads and i didn't want him around anymore <3

In retrospect i would have killed prism (if i knew he was prism) but yeah as you said it was also dangerously attractive to a protective
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #126) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Farkran »

Imagine killing hectic n1
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #127) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1272, Alisae wrote:Farkran is back poggers
My new sig appeared
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #128) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1274, Chara wrote:i probably won't join any games for a bit unless invited to something, however Farkran please invite me to something if you happen to play. thank you
I promise <3
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #129) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Farkran »

For those who asked, i signed up in a normal upon invitation from skitter