Micro 1002: Dark Waltz III - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: ydrasse
sus
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wtf 6 pages already
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh wtf theres no voting this phase
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my vote was ironic at first but now srs - put me in a hood with ydrasse and I'll leave right away no wifom
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 109, unwnd wrote:Anyways sans I have a very egotistical reason why I don't mind the proposal. I think scum would be less reluctant to just pair with people they couldn't easily snow and like

Me and Koba? Koba is a fucking war axe and I'm fickle
hood game stronk
anyways
HEAL: unwnd
HEAL: ydrasse
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 137, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 135, DkKoba wrote:my vote was ironic at first but now srs - put me in a hood with ydrasse and I'll leave right away no wifom
y
cuz ur shitposting and thats what u did in booneytoonz d1 lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'll take that as a "shit im caught"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the power to lim 2 ppl by self saccing too strong for me tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 34, Momrangal wrote:
Koba, Unwnd. Would you like to dance with me?

Pedit: nora isn't playing i don't think
decline
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 142, Ydrasse wrote:i guess i cant do anything fun in games anymore w/o it being scummy which is real Cool.

p-edit yeah sure.
All thats left is the Cat Gif
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait dont put ydrasse into a pair with me actually i kinda wanna be IC when she flip scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 57, OkaPoka wrote:maybe scum are 5head it is koba/unwnd/mom ez clap

more like oka ydrasse Aaron
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 146, Ydrasse wrote:its more the fact that its shitty to be told that im scummy for doing xyz for my own enjoyment anymore
lol ok?? Ive just played like enough games where i feel a certain confidence in reading u earlier on?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

who would u pair as a 3p scumteam that has most scum rn?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 125, Aaron wrote:
In post 115, unwnd wrote:I'm allergic to reading
ok ill be honest i sorta fudged it to get a betrer read but ur reaction is unironically a bit overblown
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh i sisnt mean to quote that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

But i relate to the quote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok can u answer the above question at least?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 161, OkaPoka wrote:koba idk if they be scum or not be getting tilt pairs to happen is pro scum
tf is tilt pairs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 0, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Micro 1002: Dark Waltz III

PHASE ONE DEADLINE(expired on 2021-03-31 15:00:00)

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)Dancing:

DkKoba
Aaron
Ydrasse
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Sans Undertale
Harley Quinn
Momrangal
OkaPoka
unwnd

Left The Dance

Spoiler:
Noone!

Dance Proposals & Acceptances:

✿ڿڰۣ—Momrangal Proposes to Koba, Unwnd✿ڿڰۣ—

Spoiler: Setup Info
Good Things Come in Threes
3 Mafia

6 Townies

Phase 1(5 Days):

Players select teams of three to be a part of. (As soon as two teams are selected, the last three players will be automatically entered into a team)

Phase 2(6 Days):

Each team of three is given a team private neighborhood and a hydra account.

Each hydra account is given access to a shared private neighborhood.

The Main Thread will be locked.

Players vote in their team private neighborhoods for a team to be eliminated. (Upon a majority of 2 being reached, this will be announced in the shared Private Neighborhood that a team has voted for another team)

Each team votes together. (a majority of 2 teams) will select the eliminated team.

A town player may choose to leave the game at this point to force their entire team to leave
<- If this happens skip directly to Phase 4

Phase 3(1 Day)

Upon an elimination, there is a special 24 hour twilight discussion period - if a town player from an un-eliminated team chooses to leave, the eliminated team will be saved.

A town player may choose to leave the game at this point to force their entire team to leave
<- If this happens skip directly to Phase 4

Phase 4 (3 Days)

Players pair up into dance pairs for a 6P Dance

Phase 5 (4 Days)

Players vote for one dance team to leave.

A player may choose to leave the game at this point to force their pair to leave
<- If this happens skip directly to Endgame

Endgame (5 Days) (4 players):

Players may leave their partners and force the entire pair to leave.

Mafia
wins if they reach parity at any point with the Town or the deadline runs out in Endgame.
The Town
wins if all of the Mafia have been eliminated.

Spoiler: Ruleset
The Rules
  • ONE: FUNDAMENTALS
    • All site-wide rules apply. Read and respect them.
    • There is no personal communication outside the forum postings (regarding this game) unless your role specifically allows it.
    • Do not quote your Role PM or any private communication (either real or fabricated) with the moderator, co-moderator, backup-moderator, or fellow players. Paraphrasing your Role PM is acceptable.
    • Be courteous and respectful to all your fellow players and the moderating team.
    • Play to your Win Condition.
  • TWO: DAY PHASE
    • All groups with Private Topics (PTs) will be able to converse during any Day Phases.
    • Votes must be in the format of VOTE: PlayerName or
      Vote: PlayerName
      , or they shall not be counted. Abbreviating someone's name is acceptable, so long as I can discern who you were voting for without trouble. If I think it should count as a vote, it will.
    • Unvoting is not required, but is much appreciated.
    • Once you have reached a simple majority (half of all living players plus one) that person's fate is sealed and they shall be eliminated. Unvoting cannot change their fate.
    • Once a player is eliminated the game enters twilight until I arrive and post a death scene. All players may continue to post during Twilight.
    • Please post at least once every 48 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. If you fail to respond to said prod within 24 hours, you will be replaced.
    • If you get three or more prods, or fail to respond to a prod by posting in thread within 24 hours (or by PM if at Night), I will begin seeking for a replacement (this means the third prod functions like a notice that you are racing the search for your replacement.)
    • A deadline extension may or may not be granted; just ask.
    • Votes and Unvotes shall not count in Twilight.
  • THREE: NIGHT PHASE
    • There is No Night
  • FOUR: CAPITAL OFFENSES
    • Do not quote your Role PM or any private communication (either real or fabricated) with the moderator, co-moderator, or backup-moderator. Paraphrasing your Role PM is acceptable.
    • Do not quote or screenshot from a PT into another PT or Main Thread unless
      all
      participants have access to the PT being quoted.
    • There is to be no personal communication outside the forum postings (regarding this game) unless your role specifically allows it.
    • The following is a list of outlawed shenanigans:
      • Using invisible text, codes, cryptography, etc.
      • Editing your posts (if you have the power to do so)
      • Insulting other players
      • Quoting any PTs you may have access to
    • If any of these offences are committed, I have the right to force-replace you from the game, or, with Listmod permission, modkill you.
  • FIVE: MISCELLANEOUS
    • This is a game. Have fun, and keep the game fun for other people. This might be the most important rule.
    • Send me any questions or issues by PM, please do not post any questions about the game in the game thread.
    • I have the final say on any issue.
    • I have the right to edit this Ruleset at any time.

Spoiler: Town Role PM Here
we get the scummiest people into a dance and bully 1 into leaving voluntarily and when they cant its conf scum lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 163, OkaPoka wrote:the inevitable direction of every single person who plays dance and deals with someone annoying

"im tilted idc who we pair can we just go to next phase"
??? Its obvious strategy to group 3 scummiest and launch them outta here. Whats ur point
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yea i agree ysrasse scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

unwnd i wanna bully in a PT
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 173, Aaron wrote:Who is this Dkkoba person? So feisty. Do they not want to dance with me?
a threat
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ill put hectic alt in my hood so we can crush scum tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dance with sans and aaron
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 190, OkaPoka wrote:Please no lolpairs
its not a lolpair its a pair I want to take to endgame
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

And i can always hit eject if it gets messy thats the beauty of the setup
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like 1/2 of it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

U know me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

they are in my heart
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yea are hectic or nora scummy?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Id rather build a townblock first yknow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im 24 i dont need a babysitter
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 223, Harley Quinn wrote:

In post 185, DkKoba wrote:

So these are the requests.

@Koba why make a request this early?

all will be revealed in due time :) but theres a strong possibility i push this pair for me through EoD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sans undertale
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

sup gamers
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 232, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 224, DkKoba wrote:
In post 223, Harley Quinn wrote:

In post 185, DkKoba wrote:

So these are the requests.

@Koba why make a request this early?

all will be revealed in due time :) but theres a strong possibility i push this pair for me through EoD
How u gonna do this if u dont know the setup
[youtube]https://youtu.be/FCZcqYKZwmA?t=128[/youtube]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 235, OkaPoka wrote:okay im going to do a small writeup on this setup to hopefully clear the air on how we should play this

to understand the theory behind the setup, i think its helpful to have a little bit of so-called, historical context.

what pooky has designed is a take on fakegod's dance setup, you can see a link to one of the signup pages here (with all instances of fakegod running it): viewtopic.php?p=12319607#p12319607 and the most recent iteration here: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=84956

the general idea of the setup is people pair up and then we daylim pairwise, scum get a total of 1 pair nk, also there is an ic

you can do your own clicking around etc. its a pretty important part of site history imo, but ultimately if you look around you are going to notice a very interesting trend, being that with no change whatsoever, this dance setup over the course of a few years has seemingly gone from a scumsided setup to a broken townsided mess. as a result fakegod has most recently upped the scum count in what used to be a historically scumsided setup and town still eeks out a victory. pretty strange right? you can blame meta awareness but fakegod's hidden alt iteration of the game also has resulted in some close town wins so that is not exactly all to blame. what is really going on is that town has noticed a small optimization in the way to process playing dance setups, its not really about scumhunting, its about townhunting!

what do you mean okapoka?

well what i mean is that how these dance games should be played should be reduced to a simple problem: sort everyone by towniness and pair them up that way. then it becomes crushing. the scum wincondition is now entirely on being a top 2 townread. there is counterplay but it involves a very risky playstyle and it ultimately reduces down to have two scum being top 4. that's still hard as fuck in a 17player game. of course its a little more complex than that but you get the gist, operating under these assumptions rather than the old, lets pair up and sort each other and play it out like a normal nightless fundamentally alters everything.

okay so here comes pooky. pooky has run different iterations of dance before, this is merely another iteration. he's micro-vised it. and most importantly, what he is trying to do is tackle the new fundamental problem of all dance games, being that scumhunting is pretty much useless and all you have to do to win is find a few townies and just chain lim the game. if you look at the phase I mechanic, it presents scum with a very significant chance of outright winning the game, if the first lim is on three townies they win. which seems hard, but if we lolpair up it becomes close to random and that's no bueno. why is that no bueno? because here comes the second mechanic of all dance games: the infamous suicide. suicides are pretty much the death sentence to town, only town suicides and each suicide is basically saying the probability of me hitting scum is higher in two people than in three. that's what you are doing when you suicide, its fundamentally unsound and yet, townies love to be a hero and lolpairs only incentivize this hero play because there is so much uncertainty. we need to make sure we don't lolpair. and now, we this new setup, its actually about scumhunting again! at least for today. explanation below

look guys i know flirting and sorting by neighborhodds is tempting and all, but trust me, about nobody has actually succesfully neighborhood sorted before. plus phase I isn't really about pairing. i want all the dance experienced to remove the notion that this is a normal dance game at least for phase I. if you look at what phase I from a problem point of view, what it reduces to, its not your typical dance style. what it really is equivalent to is flipping 3 people at the same time, that's what phase I is all about. our aim and only concern right now should be to find which three people we are limming first, our secondary concern is finding the trio groupings for the people who aren't going to be eliminated. these pairings aren't permanent. they dissolve as soon as we lim the 3 baddies at which point we become a normal 6p dance. im not saying townhunting is not good anymore, it still is! but now in pooky's world if you are going to solve purely by townhunting, you can't just find like 4 town out of 17, making a decision pretty much requires finding 6 town which becomes... scumhunting by poe.

so tldr:
right now the only thing that should matter is finding the 3 people we want to lim most. stop thinking about this as a dance game, its not really. at least - not yet.
i can literally hood sort but ok?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

also if im going in the death pool i choose whos going in as I'm voluntarily leaving.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

im kinda overwhelmed with outside of game stuff so id rather just do my plan so i can snipe 2 scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #41) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

also like if ur wondering why the sudden change of heart - its bc i just had to deal with drama regarding tw
predators
so its weeee

ill play it out tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #42) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

i reserve the choice to change my mind tho >:)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #43) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

im not scumsiding
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yall really ignoring when i said outside of game circumstances happened to me!! Do u want me to name every predator ive had to ban and backlash ive had to deal with in DMs??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #45) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 284, OkaPoka wrote:ayy okay thanks that's good to hear

im perfectly willing to remove koba and mom from my deathpool if they swear by getting in line. more directed at koba
U dont get to control how i act
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #46) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

How about we start with oka in the death pool?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #47) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #48) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky would want us to shitpost and meme tf you mean - he would 100% be down for a meme sac play
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #49) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wtf ive been duped

also happy scumday
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #50) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

harley town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

mad hatter stays not being able to read me <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

tbh mad hatter- are you an alt of an existing user or what?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

wait i mixed up oka with hatter lmfao

oka - what gives you the confidence that i need to go early?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok flopz whatever u say
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #55) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

swap me and oka and it can be a pool.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #56) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

also i genuinely think its scummy that after pools are made that oka wants to hard focus on a single strategy and ignore dayplay - i would warrent that there are actually 3 town in their deathpool and we can safely clear the 3 and put oka in there with 2 other people
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 380, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 378, DkKoba wrote:also i genuinely think its scummy that after pools are made that oka wants to hard focus on a single strategy and ignore dayplay - i would warrent that there are actually 3 town in their deathpool and we can safely clear the 3 and put oka in there with 2 other people
when/why did your read on aaron flip? you started the game off with a sr on them, was there a turning point?
When was this?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #58) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 379, OkaPoka wrote:i think your play is scummy as in your approach to the game hasn't been townie

you've realized how to play the game correctly and then a bit afterwards want to mess around with a hero play which is a lot more work individually for you. tinfoil hat*, the more i started pushing the optimal play the more you realized that you needed to prevent that from happening so you tried to get us to pivot off of the best play and go memey.

you want to build a townbloc but i don't see any attempt at that, i know you are busy BUT still

and then i feel like you are being reactionary towards me still and not really doing anything to make me lose confidence in this push
I had a reason for this - and its caught scum!you in the process.

I was gonna follow this strategy all along, i had it in mind since i read the setup, except rather than building scumreads i wanted to build townblocks and then lim the remainder.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #59) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think youre forcing a 3 town pool to win right away - also theres no need to 100% follow the strat once we have hoods made. We can still discuss and change our mind.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #60) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

bc ur annoying me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #61) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

half ur iso is "koba deathpool"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #62) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

Nah mine is in reverse.

First 2 hoods are towny - last hood is scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #63) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 397, Harley Quinn wrote:HEAL: Harley
HEAL: unwnd
HEAL: Ydrasse

I’m going to wait before giving anymore reads. Leaning town on Oka, sans for now.
How tf do u tr oka?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also unwnd is part of the "cant read koba at all" club so their read on me should be discarded regardless of their alignment
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also hectic im gonna tentatively townread and let them do their thing and if i smell a scum agenda ill speak up - which is why i want them with me so i can have control over that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #66) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 417, unwnd wrote:
In post 401, DkKoba wrote:also unwnd is part of the "cant read koba at all" club so their read on me should be discarded regardless of their alignment
Get over yourself, I townread you properly in the last game we played
i was extra obvious town there and died n1 lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #67) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 429, OkaPoka wrote:oka - 2 + 0
sans - 1 + 0
mom - 2 + 2
harley - 1 + 2
koba - 4 + 1
unwnd - 1 + 1
ydrasse - 1 + 1
aaron - 2 + 3
hatters - 2 + 2
mom - 2 + 2

might have some mistakes but i think this is how it looks

this clears me thx
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i hate 3 scum in 9p i dont feel like i have any control at all on the gamestate :/
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #69) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its like fucking blatantly obvious gamestate wise that there is a)at least 1 scum pushing me there and b) im spewed town based on gamestate

and its like 90% oka
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #70) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

propose dance with sans + harley
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #71) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 441, Sans Undertale wrote:actually koba feels a little off this game compared to their normal town game i'm used to - less passion maybe? i'm also a little wary of that townread they handed me

i'm good with mom + koba + aaron for a compromise bad time, although i still have a bone to pick with unwnd

@mara: why do you townread me?
u should compare to names on the list 1 - most comparable since has the same 3 scum to 6 town dynamic
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #72) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can we please yeet ydrasse/oka/unwnd?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #73) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 450, Sans Undertale wrote:
In post 443, unwnd wrote:I'm good with sharing a PT with Sans, I want to hash things out because apparently we've gone from disagreement to both scumreading each other. I do know he's overgamed as well so I want to see what a less distracting environment could bring
i don't mind that
???????
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #74) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 452, Ydrasse wrote:???
oh dont look :good:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #75) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 454, Sans Undertale wrote:
In post 449, DkKoba wrote:
In post 441, Sans Undertale wrote:actually koba feels a little off this game compared to their normal town game i'm used to - less passion maybe? i'm also a little wary of that townread they handed me

i'm good with mom + koba + aaron for a compromise bad time, although i still have a bone to pick with unwnd

@mara: why do you townread me?
u should compare to names on the list 1 - most comparable since has the same 3 scum to 6 town dynamic
meta's a hard ask for me right now

why do you still dislike ydrasse? her intial reaction to you is very nai
she hasn't towntold yet
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #76) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 456, Ydrasse wrote:you think there’s 1 scum pushing you or all 3 because all 3 of us have you in our pool and like... do you actually think we all jump on you if we’re scum together??
Yes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #77) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bc hatter's playstyle is inherently scummy and easy to latch onto as "scummy". played 1 game with them and im fairly sure i can read them.

harley is literally one of my higher townreads rn so wtf are u talking about with that?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #78) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and theres the "whats x done" line
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #79) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 464, unwnd wrote:Koba I don't respect you enough as scum to consider you a threat
u havent rolled against scum me but ok bud
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #80) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 463, Ydrasse wrote:also how then can you feel comfortable differentiating between a town and scum hatters if they’re always going to act scummy?
i have ways of reading players like that?

like? i can be like - yeah this is hard townrange here, and extrapolate their scumrange from there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #81) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 467, unwnd wrote:I wouldn't respect you

I think you're a bad player, genuinely
i think imma leave for the night this was quite frankly way too far.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #82) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 469, unwnd wrote:So stop pretending you're god's gift to mafia because it's clearly not working out if most of the game wants you to die

Thanks
this fucking literally happens in all my towngames bc scum think i can be an easy mislim shut the fuck up
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #83) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont know what i personally did to you but you need to relax 10000%
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #84) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 467, unwnd wrote:I wouldn't respect you

I think you're a bad player, genuinely
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #85) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=85864

incredible how u can call me bad tho when i get killed n1 after nailing a good portion of the scum <3

i dont get killed n1 as a vanilla so often for nothing!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #86) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the fact you're like trying to discred me in this way - after that game specifically is just incredibly dishonest and definitely scum motivated
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #87) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 361, unwnd wrote:
Playerscomments
NonoOdd entrance to the game, posts read like, just recalling events in-thread as they are happening, instead of having anything distinct to say,
Raya36Posts do not jump at me. They are all within reason... Went from (Why would unwnd lie -> OK Maybe unwnd is lying) without concluding why their thought changed. I hope they find conviction eventually
Jake The WolfieWilling ignorance in some areas combined with specific confrontation that only bares itself to
seem
townie.
VaxkillerWhat has you so excited!?!
CookIs quite scummy. Vain. Popped in with a Korina vote when everyone was already past that vote. Ignored my claim.
Flea The MagicianWill not be reading faer. Resolved through NAR or mechanics.
ToogelooThey seem just fine. Not worried. VT modifier thing.
GuillotinaNo comment. Spews own alignment with shitty gambit later.
BellI worry that he's scum this game. I see the writing on the wall, but not enough to push it yet.
dsjstrNo comment o7
Angry Birds (hydra of Syryana and penguin_alien)Only posts so far is a hyperactive claim to kill.. *checks ISO* Disney Princesses. Syr wanted to stand close (or generate content) around familiarity gives me great pause.
NDMathHello. I don't know how to read you.
Hayker*Crickets chirping*
PookyTheMagicalBearWut haz u so excited
samantha97Wanted to know my Birthday. OK.
Particularly Stupid (hydra of Cephrir and Lady Lambdadelta)I want to know more about you. I am null.
Magnus VCares more than he wants to. This is usually a good thing.
unwndHey
Disney Princesses (hydra of Spiffeh and Nachomamma8)Get to it later.
Rebel Radio (hydra of hellbooks and DkKoba)Not sure, but I don't townread them.
KorinaHAS GOTTEN A LOT OF UNDIVIDED ATTENTION AND LOOKS LIKE THEY WANT TO BE LIMMED JUST IGNORE IT

in case you need a reminder about you reads towards me being "accurate"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #88) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you're caught in a lie here - and an inconsistent thought process with what should be expected.

idk why u needed to try to pull the toxicity card against me - but if im nailing ur whole scum team u dont need to start resorting to extreme ate and insult me for it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #89) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and its like incredible - that in that most recent game i still townread u despite ur scumread towards me so that should be telling here <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #90) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont think u are using honest reasons to scumread me and also even lied about correctly reading me in our most recent games and also you made a personal attack against me so im just not feeling so charitable for a reread while im angry rn.

maybe ill reeval later but rn im too mad and dont want that satisfaction given to u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #91) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

on a non game related note, i know maybe im the last person to say this since im in the process of improving but obviously not there yet, but maybe u should consider how u interact with people in games - its not fun to be berated. just reading over ur reads list from last game and this seems to be a pattern with how you treat people you think are "beneath" you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #92) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thanks for proving my point about your toxic nature.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gg
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2096, unwnd wrote:Don't be so hard on yourself

Enjoyed playing with everyone, what I said to Koba wasn't right even if they were scum in the end. I generally don't see people that way but I had some spite well up because the way you play sometimes just doesn't match with how I do. It's nothing personal though, would like to apologize regardless
i accept -

i was playing sacrificial in a way too while trying to seem like i was trying NOT to get limmed in order to make ydrasse semi clear due to the nightless nature of the setup.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

town gets three chosen eliminations at once - the associatives off that first elimination should be very well suited to help solve the game afterwards if you didn't mess up (which on average you shouldn't) - which i recognized right off the bat and realized bussing was good if i can find a natural one.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2117, Ydrasse wrote:I would take a loss over that bus because i am trying my hardest to convince people i can have fun and not care as town too !!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry i couldn't tell you the extent of the plan in fear of like causing ingenuine reactions :(

mostly a sac though - i didnt try to mimic my townplay as much here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2119, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I was going for a setup that would be scum-sided but winnable for town with tense moments at every decision point.

The room for error was incredibly small and one mistake could pretty much lose the game immediately for the town-side.

I was very happy with how it ended up playing out with the town having multiple chances at forcing a victory and the scum battling back to salvage their position through cunning counterplay.

For example there was a real chance the "deathpool" would've contained two scum if Oka had forced Ydra/Fire into the "Deathpool" but the scum team did end up pairing up with Hectic instead and somehow managed to get Oka paired with Fire ? Which was very mindboggling :3.

Even after removing oka, fire, mom, the town had a good shot of winning if the UTRs in unwnd/noraa had paired up but the scum did a brilliant job of getting paired up with the most widely townread players instead.

I think both sides played fantastically well and it was a hard fought / well deserved victory.
yes!! that overall is the scumplan is to get paired with hard town in order to reduce chances of dying - harley and ydrasse did great there to refuse LHF pairs :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2131, Firebringer wrote:If hectic were ever to get banned. The banned thread would grow two pages for all the alts the mods have to list
when I was banned my alt list wasn't outted - it just depends if you're honest about it I guess. I notified all my game mods myself that I needed replacement, had to prod sirius twice LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2136, Noraa wrote:DK your scum game has improved.
In post 2137, Ydrasse wrote:nope
r00d
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i wanna thank firebringer for keeping the gamestate as was that i set up before replacing out - i was going thru irl stuff and the stuff in this game pushedm e over the edge and i didnt wanna eat another ban.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2153, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 2127, Noraa wrote:oh I see.
I told y'all Harley was scum lol.
and that hectic/ydrasse had scummmm
You had Hectic as lockscum and thought I might be his buddy, which I thought was really hilarious, considering how he had been interacting with me.

You were the least sure on Ydrasse.
ydrasse was supposed to be our endgamer so :P
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”