Micro 1002: Dark Waltz III - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1976 (isolation #200) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 1972, Noraa wrote:
accept harley

You may be scum but I have decided to trust you. Don't let me down.
I won’t. <3

Hey, great news @Hectic, that means you get to propose to Hatter, you know the slot you’re currently claiming to tr?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (isolation #201) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 1975, unwnd wrote:So that should default Hatters to Sans right?
+1

Strangely enough he proposed to me - who he inexplicably claims to suddenly sr but not them - who he claims to tr. Why not?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1988 (isolation #202) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 1980, Noraa wrote:Harley you might wanna start thinking about ways to convince me ur town because I will leave the game in an instant if I ever think ur scum.
I understand and I would fully expect you too as I would do the same if the reverse were true. I think things will be come much clearer once we share a PT.

I wanted to pair with you because I locktown you. I thought it was extremely obvious I’m town but I’m not worried. I just need to figure out who the second scum is.

Hectic is being super weird - for no reason that makes any logical sense to me, so I will be really shocked if it’s not him.

It’s particularly pinging me that he claims to tr Hatter but neither party has offered the other a proposal thus far. Something is not adding up.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (isolation #203) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 1983, Sans Undertale wrote:harley/hatters is more like 65/35 for me truthfully speaking. let's hope i'm wrong if we're getting voted out. heh.
You flipped on me for no reason. When have you ever done that? This flip on me seems to have come out of nowhere and seems almost convenient with the suspicious timing.

It’s not me, Noraa, probably not unwnd, so one of Ydrasse/Hatter and his been acting weird to both of them.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (isolation #204) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 1989, Sans Undertale wrote:may the best dancers win. if that's ydrasse and harley who weave their way to perfection, so be it.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1992 (isolation #205) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 1985, Sans Undertale wrote:because i'd rather leave and take scum with me, harley. i didn't want to live till last 4.
You can’t leave if it’s you. :lol:
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1994 (isolation #206) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 1993, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 1971, Sans Undertale wrote:who'd you think it is, bro? i s'pose i'm not faultless but i've already put in more effort than i planned to after oogle boogle's season finale.

and what'd you think of me after i was calling out ydrasse/hatters? you ignored me, bud.
I believe the interdimensional time hopping may have driven you a little mad. I would have liked to see The Light Mage and The Harlequin joined together, as my process thus far leads me there. The meta information upon you cannot be ignored either, however, I would not with to see my townbloc in harms way. I trust in The Tsunami Queen to fully evaluate The Harelquin and self eject if she is unable to be convinced.

As for myself and you, our fates now lie in the hands of The Light Mage and The Green Wind. So we shall see.
Which one is which? I got that Noraa is apparently the white queen and I am obviously the Harelequin.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (isolation #207) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

I’m pretty sure it’s Hectic + one of Hatter/Ydrasse. He’s really the only one who’s been acting scummy.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (isolation #208) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 1968, Harley Quinn wrote:
@mod, am I allowed to quote directly from our hydra PT or do I have to paraphrase?
. It’s kind of making sense to me now, how hard he was trying to convince me to vote out Clannad. I’m such an idiot. :facepalm:
Still waiting on this.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (isolation #209) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2000, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:You may answer without such permission, paraphrase for now, leave notes like so referencing the relevant posts when you have your answer.
I know but direct quoting is so much better. Basically it bothers me that he wanted to vote out Clannad when he claimed to sr Fire. But I will try to paraphrase if Pooky nixes the direct quoting but he pushed for that really hard.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2003 (isolation #210) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2002, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:For all I know, said quotes could be fabricated.

I fail to see how requiring quotes prevents you from answering my question, however.
Yes I can do that. Mod said no btw.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (isolation #211) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2006, Noraa wrote:ok then well Harley didn't reply to me in the pt. so that needs to happen.
I just woke up.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (isolation #212) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:36 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 1998, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 1855, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 1854, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 1843, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I confess I neglected a line from the post you have mentioned.

- The solidarity of my reads is that there is 2 scum within the confines of your grouping.
That would require Hectic and Ydrasse to be engaging in some kind of scum theatre. I don’t know, it’s possible but I think more likely only one of them is scum.
Then whom remains of the red Queens Court?
In post 1853, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 1842, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 1832, Harley Quinn wrote:@Hatter, please explain to me what fuckery is #1829?

A)You ask me to pair with you and Noraa.
B)I get paired with Hectic/Ydrasse.
C) You claim to be upset it didn’t happen.
D) You inexplicably now have me at the bottom of your readslist.

Explain to me how any of this makes even an iota of sense.
I did, you did, I was, you are?
???

I’m not? So it wasn’t ordered then? I’m confused.
Might I enquire as to why your thinking? What is confusing you, my dear Doctor?

I believe these remain unanswered?
I’m assuming you mean this. Nothing has changed. I still don’t understand this.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (isolation #213) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:38 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2008, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 2003, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 2002, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:For all I know, said quotes could be fabricated.

I fail to see how requiring quotes prevents you from answering my question, however.
Yes I can do that. Mod said no btw.
I await your response Ms Quinn.
I don’t understand why you have me in last place if you wanted to be on a team with me. I don’t understand what you’re not understanding about this?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (isolation #214) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2011, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Whom remains of The Red Queens Court?

What of my "List" confuses you? Why do you think it is a list?
I don’t understand the signifiers you were employing and specifically whom they applied to.

Okay then, I guess that’s where the confusion stems from because I logically assumed it was an ordered list, which is why it didn’t make sense to me.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2014 (isolation #215) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2013, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I listed the groupings, surely if it was a reads list than I would be at the very top of it? Which inclines me to think you saw your name at the bottom of a list and had a viceral reaction to it, not reading to see the context. An over defensive behavior which may be justifiable in this case, however, I'm not seeing much justification given there is now little more than dismissal.
I had a “visceral” reaction? Why wouldn’t you think I’d logically assume it was an ordered list? Also where are you getting “defensive” from thinking based on you’re claiming disappointment that you didn’t team with me with my being at the bottom as reading “defensive” to you? Not logically adding up for me based on my logical assumptions sure but “defensive”? So, just to be clear, if you do something that reads objectively as confusing to me and I point that out, you will somehow read that as my having a “visceral” reaction and as being “defensive”?

Is this a serious opinion or a troll? Because I honestly can’t tell. :lol:
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (isolation #216) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

I was just leaning more to it being likely Hectic + Ydrasse but now I’m less sure. Please feel free to continue to regale me with those astute insights. lmfaoooo
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2017 (isolation #217) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2016, Sans Undertale wrote:
In post 1854, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 1843, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I confess I neglected a line from the post you have mentioned.

- The solidarity of my reads is that there is 2 scum within the confines of your grouping.
That would require Hectic and Ydrasse to be engaging in some kind of scum theatre. I don’t know, it’s possible but I think more likely only one of them is scum.
In post 2015, Harley Quinn wrote:I was just leaning more to it being likely Hectic + Ydrasse but now I’m less sure. Please feel free to continue to regale me with those astute insights. lmfaoooo
I’m not allowed to change my mind? You’re my top sr based on your recent scummy posting, so I suppose it could also be Hatter + you/Ydrasse become I don’t tr that recent post. It’s blatantly obvious why I interpreted their post the way I did and I view that nonsensical shade as disingenuous, so that’s where I’m at. If I’m wrong and it isn’t you, then please help me to see that.

I’m not locked in. I know it’s not me or Noraa and unwnd seems pretty unlikely, so help me with this if you’re actually town then? I want to read you correctly.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (isolation #218) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2018, Sans Undertale wrote:it's pretty obvious hatters and i will be leaving first, i'm just hoping i'm wrong on it being you over hatters and my first solve of it being hatters was correct. i'm not holding out too much hope though.
I think it’s pretty damned obvious that if there’s scum in Ydrasse/unwnd, it can only be one because their respective postings scream unaligned.

Therefore at least one scum, if not both, have to be in your pairing, so our chances of hitting scum are statistically greater in you/hatter than in you/Ydrasse for that reason because there’s nothing in yours/Hatter’s posting that screams unaligned like in unwnd/Ydrasse, so yeah, it would seems most likely.

So it probably doesn’t matter which one of you, so long as there is exactly just one but the anti associatives between Ydrasse/unwnd are so beyond clear, it’s extremely obvious it can’t be both if there’s even just one and I was leaning to one scum in both but now I think it’s possible maybe two scum in your pairing because both you and Hatter keep throwing nonsensical shade at me which is really frustrating to me.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2022 (isolation #219) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2020, Sans Undertale wrote:i'll be the first to congratulate you and ydrasse on your win. my lack of care for who wins is contributing greatly to my lack of willingness to make any cases or go into depth for my reasons. i'm just lazy though, pooky, it doesn't count as game throwing.
If there actually is one town between you/Hatter and it’s you, then congratulate me for figuring it out that it’s actually Hatter/Ydrasse. It’s premature to congratulate me when I’m still trying to figure this all out.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (isolation #220) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2019, Sans Undertale wrote:
*executes a perfect high five with self*
???
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (isolation #221) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2020, Sans Undertale wrote:i'll be the first to congratulate you and ydrasse on your win. my lack of care for who wins is contributing greatly to my lack of willingness to make any cases or go into depth for my reasons. i'm just lazy though, pooky, it doesn't count as game throwing.
Yes, this post is hella lazy and why I feel pretty confident that you’re scum. I saw how town!you is like a dog with a bone and digs until you have the correct solve. I’m not at all surprised that Ydrasse made the decision she did in Fifth because you were so obviously obvtown in that.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (isolation #222) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2025, Sans Undertale wrote:sans the skeleton is lazy. and this is half the reason i secret alt, because sometimes i just want a chill game or to do something different, and people always seem to read any differences as scummy, it sucks, bud.

(on a side note, you gotta stop outting me, pooky)
You also played under an alt in the last Dark Waltz game and J don’t recall you being at all lazy in that.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (isolation #223) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2026, Sans Undertale wrote:heh.

you're better than anyone else at alt sniping me, soul mason. it's a curse and a blessing.
You continually making it a point of talking to the mod, who obviously isn’t at liberty to respond as opposed the the actual players in the game, isn’t doing you any favours and that has zilch to do with meta ftr, it just reads as super scummy, so why do that?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2031 (isolation #224) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2028, Sans Undertale wrote:i'm not lazy on every alt obviously, but my playstyle does usually differ in some way between each alt. it's experimental and fun, and keeps things fresh for me. in this game, i'm sans, sans the skeleton. nice to meet ya.
That’s interesting, that’s not at all the case for me unless it really is a secret alt but then no one would ever figure out it’s me in that case.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (isolation #225) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2030, Sans Undertale wrote:i'm tired, see ya.

If it turns out you’re actually town and not just scum giving up, I will be seriously pissed.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (isolation #226) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2032, unwnd wrote:Sans you think it's Harley/Ydra right?
What is your read? Are you going to shock us all by correctly reading me for once? Not holding my breath on that because you sr me every damn game and literally the only time you correctly tr me, you were scum. I would really appreciate the irony if it wasn’t so annoying.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (isolation #227) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

Like sorry, if Hectic is actually town here who’s half-assing it, I will be really annoyed.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (isolation #228) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2037, Sans Undertale wrote:
In post 2035, Harley Quinn wrote:Like sorry, if Hectic is actually town here who’s half-assing it, I will be really annoyed.
sigh. i've played the game, given my reads, and explained them. i don't go above and beyond every game. you were spoiled by pyro and toxic 1v1er.
And Lego. Pyro probably deserves a scummy ftr.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (isolation #229) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

Hatter knows who I am because yes, I actually know exactly who they are now and the fact that they keep using alleged “defensiveness” against me is extremely sus, since they would absolutely know that’s never scum indicative for me even if it was actually true which it wasn’t.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (isolation #230) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2041, Sans Undertale wrote:why the silent treatment, harley?
???
I was offline doing rl things. :shifty:
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (isolation #231) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2047, Sans Undertale wrote:if harley had reacted to my threat to leave in any way, let alone a normal way, i was honestly gonna. but the complete silence gives me a real bad feeling.
I literally just read it. Have you learned nothing from our last game? :roll:
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (isolation #232) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2055, Sans Undertale wrote:the timing just concerns me, given you were posting every 5 to 10min at the very least for the hour before.
You’re again making me doubt you because you have to know, this is seriously dumb, right?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (isolation #233) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2057, unwnd wrote:Does someone misrepping you not really effect you? Like if you're town and im misunderstanding your intentions, then wouldn't you want to correct them? I know not all players are like that, but it's still something to think about
Yes and Hectc pushing me for being offline is either really scummy or just stupid, so I honestly don’t know what to make of that.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (isolation #234) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2055, Sans Undertale wrote:the timing just concerns me, given you were posting every 5 to 10min at the very least for the hour before.
This is a horrible take and I’m trying to figure out if you’d actually push something this idiotic as scum but it’s seriously weirding me out, that much is clear.

Like I was offline for how long because you’re try to push the narrative that my having a rl as opposed to babysitting my iPad is somehow scum indicative?

After Pyro’s brilliance, I’m seriously struggling with town!you suddenly being this bad, so maybe it really is you then? Because of all the most batshit insane reasons I’ever been pushed, this hands down takes the cake.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (isolation #235) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2060, unwnd wrote:Was meant to sans but it's cool you can answer too
Well, I obviously assumed it had to be me because I obviously didn’t read those posts before now and him suggesting otherwise is beyond whack, so I don’t know if it’s scummy or crazy.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (isolation #236) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2065, Sans Undertale wrote:harley, scum have incentive to lurk out those 12min where i threaten to replace out, since they don't want to tip the scales or change my mind. it's perfectly reasonable to theorise it, relax, bud.
No it actually isn’t and if you’re town doing that, I’m extremely disappointed in you because I was afk at the time so irrespective of alignment, that is beyond beyond whack.

Do you actually want a rundown what I was doing while I was afk? It’s extremely personal but you’ll probably regret asking me if I actually dignify it with an answer.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (isolation #237) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2070, Sans Undertale wrote:well, harley? is the game over?
How would I know?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (isolation #238) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2072, Sans Undertale wrote:it was a theory, but i believe you either way now.
Ftr, if anyone wants to seriously piss me off, then push me for anything activity based. Because that is always 100% nai for me.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (isolation #239) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2075, Sans Undertale wrote:heh.

well played if it's you and ydrasse. i did say i would be the first to congratulate you, didn't i?
The mod hasn’t confirmed you’re leaving yet. It’s in the rules that only town can do that.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (isolation #240) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2072, Sans Undertale wrote:it was a theory, but i believe you either way now.
I apologize for snapping but I wasn’t online, so you suggesting otherwise just really irked me.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (isolation #241) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2049, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 2014, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 2013, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I listed the groupings, surely if it was a reads list than I would be at the very top of it? Which inclines me to think you saw your name at the bottom of a list and had a viceral reaction to it, not reading to see the context. An over defensive behavior which may be justifiable in this case, however, I'm not seeing much justification given there is now little more than dismissal.
I had a “visceral” reaction? Why wouldn’t you think I’d logically assume it was an ordered list? Also where are you getting “defensive” from thinking based on you’re claiming disappointment that you didn’t team with me with my being at the bottom as reading “defensive” to you? Not logically adding up for me based on my logical assumptions sure but “defensive”? So, just to be clear, if you do something that reads objectively as confusing to me and I point that out, you will somehow read that as my having a “visceral” reaction and as being “defensive”?

Is this a serious opinion or a troll? Because I honestly can’t tell. :lol:
Should you have read the post or the list, you would have noticed I was not at the top of said list, and that the list had been split between the two groups that remained. You reactions to that seemed to be quite strong, and quite offended and defensive in response to an inconsequential list which by sheer coincidence had you at the bottom of it.

Your "Logical assumption" was in fact illogical due, if it was a reads list, why should I not place myself as the one above all others, if anything it would be listed as The Deluded, The Green Wind and The White Queen if it was intended to be reads due to the soft clear and locked read on the others.
In post 2039, Harley Quinn wrote:Hatter knows who I am because yes, I actually know exactly who they are now and the fact that they keep using alleged “defensiveness” against me is extremely sus, since they would absolutely know that’s never scum indicative for me even if it was actually true which it wasn’t.
That you have berated The Tsunami Queen repeatedly about revealing your identity, it is not hard to know whom you are.
That you know exactly whom I am, amuses me. Do enlighten me, as I can assure you from this post, you are so very wrong; and I wish to add another name to my list of people of whom I am not.
You are the one who performed a wonderfully emotional display when I tested your loyalty to The True White Queen when I was her loyal Dormouse.
I don’t like my alts being outed but we were scum together in a previous game as Papyrus, Dw, that will remain just between us. Hectic never has to know. :P
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (isolation #242) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2050, Sans Undertale wrote:i'm sure on my ydrasse read, i was just reading her interactions with hatters/harley. she has this fairly long one with hatters early on which reads as good. she shades harley a few times early because she hasn't obvtowned yet, and harley actually likes that from ydrasse, saying the paranoia is natural after just playing with scum!her. hatters meanwhile is top townreading ydrasse while ydraase pushes to have them in the deathpool all game. feels weird to be SvS.

that ISO all lands me to thinking it's harley.
I was honestly surprised that you weren’t initially more suspicious of me after Fifth and yes because I’d expect scum!Ydrasse to pocket me.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (isolation #243) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2082, unwnd wrote:No I think if you're both town it's just Ydra/Noraa
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Noraa is more super obvtown than probably any game she’s been in ever.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (isolation #244) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2083, Sans Undertale wrote:afraid not, pal. my read on the rest of the game if my bro isn't trolling me:

unwnd
Noraa
-
-
Harley
Ydrasse
So why did you leave then?

I was offline and afk during those 12 mins. I’m also not on MS a lot due to multitasking.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (isolation #245) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2094, Ydrasse wrote:this was something

gg, everyone! <3
+1

You did really well. If not for PoE, I think you would have been tr.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (isolation #246) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2103, Firebringer wrote:I definitely had a lot of fun with this game
Enjoyed this game much more than my average games might have been because I was scum

And there was even some brief moments I thought “wow maybe I won’t die” lol but alas didn’t happen

Good job to ydrasse and Harley for the carry I hope I didn’t weigh too much
I didn’t even fully understand the setup, which is pretty funny all things considered. :lol: You did pretty well but you we’re probably going down. No I think it helped Ydrasse more than me - Koba’s distancing.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (isolation #247) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2104, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2101, unwnd wrote:It was a bit of how you interacted with Koba and a bit of this too:

unwnd

Today at 11:00 PM
a lot of my townreading her was just getting trust
i do that ingame
ill give a townread and try to get people to trust me
even if it doesn't fully match
i mean i definitely had a moment where i did consider her being town as well so it wasn't all diplomatic
but something felt wrong either way
also yes that too
i contemplated sacrifice actually
my problem sometimes is that i think some people do take this game very emotionally right
so part of me was like 'i wont in case ydra is town and they get all sad'
Pooky

Today at 11:02 PM
aww
you're such a softie :heart:
aw, unwnd !!! <3

i wouldn't have been upset by it frankly; the time that i got emotional this game was something else, just being frustrated because i felt i had done stuff right and yet was still a contender somehow to die, which was just a demoralizing moment which ended up with me actually getting upset bc i felt i had wasted my time somehow with effort, which is dumb , but i wouldn't have ever gotten sad for you just... playing the game, you know?
That’s pretty much how I felt about the Fifth, I tried so hard in that, I just decided not to care too much this time and just have fun with it.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (isolation #248) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2110, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2105, unwnd wrote:While I wasn't scum I see what you mean, and I feel like that one response you made to me about your emotions (even as scum) was probably true right? Like I told Pooky though don't mistake my intentions I just wanted everyone to enjoy themselves so we could have a sweaty tryhard game

That's all yeah
about my emotions? yeah, everything i feel is ~real~, for better or worse; i felt upset this game because i was upset... as scum, which was dumb i guess, i felt like i shouldn't have been so frustrated over it all, and probably shouldn't have posted, but i very much Don't make up how i feel and it's just a matter of how i post during it/use it. there are probably small things in like, how i post it i guess that are AI but in general i feel a lot as either alignment when i'm invested
'

If I had been town, I probably would have tr you for that ftr.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (isolation #249) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2119, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I was going for a setup that would be scum-sided but winnable for town with tense moments at every decision point.

The room for error was incredibly small and one mistake could pretty much lose the game immediately for the town-side.

I was very happy with how it ended up playing out with the town having multiple chances at forcing a victory and the scum battling back to salvage their position through cunning counterplay.

For example there was a real chance the "deathpool" would've contained two scum if Oka had forced Ydra/Fire into the "Deathpool" but the scum team did end up pairing up with Hectic instead and somehow managed to get Oka paired with Fire ? Which was very mindboggling :3.

Even after removing oka, fire, mom, the town had a good shot of winning if the UTRs in unwnd/noraa had paired up but the scum did a brilliant job of getting paired up with the most widely townread players instead.

I think both sides played fantastically well and it was a hard fought / well deserved victory.

btw the "deathpool" thing was a stroke of brilliance on Oka's part and something I did not see coming at all haha :3
I still haven’t read 40% of the end of phase 1, so have no clue how that even happened.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (isolation #250) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2121, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2119, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I was going for a setup that would be scum-sided but winnable for town with tense moments at every decision point.

The room for error was incredibly small and one mistake could pretty much lose the game immediately for the town-side.

I was very happy with how it ended up playing out with the town having multiple chances at forcing a victory and the scum battling back to salvage their position through cunning counterplay.

For example there was a real chance the "deathpool" would've contained two scum if Oka had forced Ydra/Fire into the "Deathpool" but the scum team did end up pairing up with Hectic instead and somehow managed to get Oka paired with Fire ? Which was very mindboggling :3.

Even after removing oka, fire, mom, the town had a good shot of winning if the UTRs in unwnd/noraa had paired up but the scum did a brilliant job of getting paired up with the most widely townread players instead.

I think both sides played fantastically well and it was a hard fought / well deserved victory.
yes!! that overall is the scumplan is to get paired with hard town in order to reduce chances of dying - harley and ydrasse did great there to refuse LHF pairs :3
I wouldn’t pair with anyone as town either if they were sr me. Only way I pair with a sr as town is if I’m extremely confident they’re scum and want to use it like a vig - something that I’ve yet to ever. I’m pretty survivalistic as either alignment.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (isolation #251) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2122, OkaPoka wrote::(

yeah i do have to blame myself for pairing with fire there. i played right into scum's hands whether they intended to or not and that probably costed us the game.
Oh it was you who did that? Wild. :lol:
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2152 (isolation #252) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2124, OkaPoka wrote:not pairing unwnd with noraa is arguably a mistake but its a forgivable one. its not something you really look for unless you've played enough dance games and engaged with the theory of how to play dance optimally. that one was on me as well. i probably should've explained it.
They were literally the only players still left in the game who were doubting each other’s alignment, so they were never going to pair up.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (isolation #253) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2127, Noraa wrote:oh I see.
I told y'all Harley was scum lol.
and that hectic/ydrasse had scummmm
You had Hectic as lockscum and thought I might be his buddy, which I thought was really hilarious, considering how he had been interacting with me.

You were the least sure on Ydrasse.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (isolation #254) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2130, Noraa wrote:So ydra wasn't playing to her normal scum meta because hectic was there. nice nice. I've jotted that down.
Yeah, she was pretty townie but not bleeding obvtown like in the Fifth.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (isolation #255) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2131, Firebringer wrote:If hectic were ever to get banned. The banned thread would grow two pages for all the alts the mods have to list
lmfaoooo
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (isolation #256) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2154, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2153, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 2127, Noraa wrote:oh I see.
I told y'all Harley was scum lol.
and that hectic/ydrasse had scummmm
You had Hectic as lockscum and thought I might be his buddy, which I thought was really hilarious, considering how he had been interacting with me.

You were the least sure on Ydrasse.
ydrasse was supposed to be our endgamer so :P
Well really never know how that would have played out since Hectic was confident on his sr of her but less sure on me. It would have been wild had Noraa/unwnd actually paired up and one of them still leave due to paranoia.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (isolation #257) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

Thanks Pooky for moderating this. Gg everyone. @Hectic, probably should enjoy the scum PT more than anyone else. :wink:

@You should never lockscum read me if you believe it’s 100% to my town meta to hard omgus you. You pretty much sr me for NOT doing that in Fifth, so kind’ve shaking my damn head at that. lololol

But just like you didn’t believe me when I told you honestly I didn’t know Infinity got hammered until the mod literally posted it, I was afk when you pushed the narrative that my somehow having a rl was scum indicative. So the salt was real because activity is always and WILL always be 100% nai for me and ALWAYS a terrible reason to alignment read me ever. Still you’re one of my favourite people on site and I still felt kind’ve bad about that but I would 100% react that way to alignment-based activity reads irrespective of alignment because I know when it comes to me, they’re basically trash.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (isolation #258) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

no redactions necessary for me anywhere. I was good and our team got along really well and I was an angel
. :P
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (isolation #259) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:16 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2161, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:(Anything that may reveal my true identity should be redacted, I do not believe there is anything though. Also yes, please do invite me again. I absolutely loved this.)
I enjoy this gimmick alt way too much, so you have no cause for concern. <3
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (isolation #260) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:20 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2162, Hectic wrote:it's all good, oka. you weren't having fun and your own enjoyment is more important than winning the game.

well played, ydrasse/harley. sorry for leaving, hatters.
If I have a suggestion for you, is to quit with the activity-based gotcha stuff. 99% of the time, it will be wrong and the 1% you would have actually caught me would just wind up backfiring on you because I would just use it against you - irrespective of what our respective alignments would actually be in any given game.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (isolation #261) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

For Noraa: Above is the url to the last DW where I was bleeding obvtown, right down to the dance PT.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (isolation #262) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:03 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2169, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:all PTs released!

thanks for reminder Ydrasse :3
Deaderpool’s PT was - actually not quite sure exactly how to describe it - :lol:
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (isolation #263) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:19 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

Subject: The Bar
OkaPoka wrote:Actually, sans can win this.
He just needs to towncase ydrasse
and unwnd before suiciding
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (isolation #264) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:35 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

Subject: Unwnd - Ydrasse Dance PT
Ydrasse wrote:OH, before i forget: i have an assumption on who hatters is, and if it’s correct i think it’s scum indicative for them to not leave UNLESS they think the pair is exactly me/harley, or i guess any combo that includes you/noraa but atp i think scum is going to try to win in the pool of 4 that’s left; as a player they’re gung-ho about leaving/removing themselves from situations where they believe they’re holding up solving when they’re town
@Ydrasse, only town can leave in this setup. <3
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”