Micro 1006 | Hydrogen-9121 | The End

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:40 am

Post by Enchant »

Watch out with any votes.

There's two hammerers.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:18 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 9, RationalMadman wrote:What do you mean? Scum can't hammer to win on day phaae one.
Not_Mafia known for hammering regardless of alignment.
I also got that disease from him, but there's different reason. So don't place E-1, before we decide to kill, otherwise day will not be long.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:19 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 16, Agent of Chaos wrote:DS1 Bosses Ranked By How Well I Think They Could Protect Me From Spiders
Discussion

Smough: +Greatest spider smashing tool of all time (And I'm not even talking about his mallet). +Is daddy af. +Not a single fuck given about spiders. +Literally a spider bulldozer.

Kalameet: +Amazing AOE spider blasts. +Can telepathically command the spiders to leave. -Thinks he's Professor X.

Great Grey Wolf Sif: +Excellent Spider hunting skills. +Very Eager. +Is the goodest boi. -Sometimes might just play with the Spiders or puts them in his mouth and try to chew them but drop them on the floor by accident and then just paw at them while they spider around.

Artorias: +Highly aggro and excellent spider tracking. -Leaves goo everywhere.

Manus: +Can flatten many spiders with his giant hand. +AOE and ranged Spider killing capabilities.

Ornstein: +Quick and agile spider slaying potential. +Is a living bug zapper racket. -Would be more ideal for mosquitos and wasps.

Crossbreed Priscilla: +Can turn invisible to hunt spiders. +Is a girl, probably fucking hates spiders. -Scythe seems like impractical spider hunting weapon.

Gaping Dragon: +Innate spider fumigation powers (Acid Throw Up). -Vomit on your carpet?

Gwyn Lord of Cinder: +Has absolutely no fear of Spiders. +Can hurl lightening bolts at spiders. -Spiders probably live in his beard.

Seath The Scaleless: +Giant tentacles could crush thousands of spiders at once. +Powerful AOE spider genocide capabilities. +Is invulnerable unless the spiders infest his tree. -Seath is probably fucking terrified of spiders he just has that energy.

Dark Sun Gwyndolin: +Can use magic for long range spider kills. -Probably would run away from the spiders. -Their tentacles are almost as gross as the spiders themselves.

Iron Golem: +Almost completely invulnerable to Spiders. +Could crush hundreds of spiders with every step. -Might die if a spider bites his heel.

Demon Firesage: Same pros and cons as Asylum Demon but benefits from +Accidentally kills lots of spiders when he farts +Devastating AOE Spider killing blasts

Capra Demon: Average Spider killing potential. -Demons probably don't care too much about spiders. +Dual wielding spider smashers is a plus tho.

Asylum Demon/Stray Demon: +Good spider smashing weapon. -Poor spider tracking. -Probably doesn't care too much about spiders

Bell Gargoyle: -Poor spider killing weapon. -Poor spider searching visibility due to impractical helmet.
-Often very lethargic (made of stone?). +There are two of them which means more spider killing man-power and can kill spiders in two different places at the same time.

Ceaseless Discharge: -Too big to notice spiders. +Probably accidentally kills lots of spiders due to involuntary lava discharge.

Taurus Demon: -Probably doesn't care about spiders. -God forbid a spider get the drop on him.

Four Kings: -Too dark to see spiders in the abyss. +Spiders might not even exist in the abyss. +Extremely high spider killing manpower. +Spiders have extremely low DPS capabilities. -The Abyss is scarier than spiders.

Moonlight Butterfly: +Spider killing laser beams. -Distant relative of spiders? -Probably doesn't care about spiders.

Pinwheel: -Is a little bitch. -Is sometimes multiple little bitches.

Centipede Demon: -Is also an Arthropoda (may have compassion for spiders).

Gravelord Nito: -Definitely doesn't care about spiders. -Contains many spiders. -Can summon skeletons containing more spiders.

Bed of Chaos: -Utterly infested with spiders.

Chaos Witch Quelaag: -Is literally a Spider.

... What
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:30 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 12, RationalMadman wrote:Scum has 2/5 chance to hit a PR, that is not ridiculously low.
Wow, you assumed we lynch mafia without revealing any PR? At day 1?

... Too good for happen. Chances of PR dying are 1/4 at best and 100% at worst.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 21, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 19, Enchant wrote:you
The chances are 1/5 if you mean the PR that can catch the type of scum but there's both Cop and Seer regardless if I understand the setup correctly.

So the odds are 40% not 25% but are 20% for the PR that cpuld physically have caught (and we won't know either way if a PR dies Night One unless the other found a guilty or wolf read)
Yep, that's what i meant.

But most effective play for mafia who getting killed then is claim PR which they fear (Mafia claim Cop, Werewolf claim Seer). They dying anyway and have nothing to lose, but can reveal PR. It's still 1vs1 though.

So it's impossible to kill mafia without revealing PR right now, as they WILL fakeclaim, if they are somewhat competent.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:13 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 22, RationalMadman wrote:If Not_Mafia can't control himself and hold back from hammering as town, that is a severe violation. I don't want to be accused of OGI so I won't discuss the implications of that. However, it is 100% anti-town to hammer before the voted has a chance to claim in this setup even if you are one of the two PRs.
Yes. It's anti-town.
No, he still doing that.
RationalMadman wrote:We shouldn't cower out of voting just because someone has a meta of hammering as any alignment. It's them who should cower out of doing so.
As long as no one at E-1, we are fine. We can ask claims on E-2 without much danger.

And yes, i am Town.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 29, Agent of Chaos wrote:So fakeclaim VT and I will never get TERMINATED.
Gotcha!
If voted person claims VT, then we probably need use brains. Mafia very risking with that claim, as they can die anyway with nemesis alive.
Agent of Chaos wrote:You accuse me of being mafia?
How do you know that I am mafia and not werewolf?
There is only one way!
You are mafia yourself!

VOTE: Rational Madman
Honestly, it's same thing for me. Expect for me calling them mafia regardless if they are dogs.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 25, RationalMadman wrote:I don't think agent of chaos would be trolling like this as town. Even though fae may do this regardless, faer controbutions so far have intentionally been designed to aggravate and disturb others, as opposed to gauging reads from reactions.
Did you play with him early?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Enchant »

I got kicked from all epicmafia sandboxes for stupidity, so i dislike epicmafia for nontolerancy and don't want to see this name ever again.

Thx.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 45, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 43, Enchant wrote:I got kicked from all epicmafia sandboxes for stupidity, so i dislike epicmafia for nontolerancy and don't want to see this name ever again.

Thx.
You interrogated me asking if I have played with Agent of Chaos before.

Agent of Chaos (AoC) has only been on the website since April 18th 2021, how could I have played with this individual before?

I do not know them and honestly the playstyle is basically hardball trolling where fae'd probably do that as either alignment, however since there's no indication of precisely what's being done with reactions to the trolling other than voting me based on a false allegation, I am inclined to scumread AoC.
I didn't noticed it. Then yeah, question was dumb. You also probably just noticed that. So... Probably fair there.

As person, who trolling sometimes, i can say, that's neither alignment. Let's see.
In post 15, Agent of Chaos wrote:I haven't played with anyone here before, should be fun.
Direct tip that he is alt. Because he joined 19 April, it's not like he would play many games for 2 days...
He. Honestly i am bad with pronouns. I'm not sure how to spell Fae/Faer. Explain please.
In post 16, Agent of Chaos wrote:DS1 Bosses Ranked By How Well I Think They Could Protect Me From Spiders
It really caught my attention. It's... Looking like trash at first. Just searched for crumbs, and didn't found any, but i damn have feeling there any. So either this is PR or wants appear as one.
Or this is just joke post. Can't be sure with this stuff.
In post 29, Agent of Chaos wrote:So fakeclaim VT and I will never get TERMINATED.
Gotcha!
Legit searching for holes in my thinking, even if in joking manner.

In post 24, Agent of Chaos wrote:Oh. N_M is in the game? Astonishing, if he is town, we can random-TERMINATE a townie with help of scum!

Enchant, are you town?
I always want ask "What the damn answer you expect" but it's probably... Eh. What the damn answer you expect?!

Either way, i find his play more townie than anti-town
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 66, Vanderscamp wrote:
This is not the solution.
If I get there I will refuse to claim at E-2, I'm not going to be part of an
obviously worse strategy
just to accommodate for town (not that we even know that that is the case) who are intentionally playing poorly.
Explain why this strategy is worse or you getting my vote for this day.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 74, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 73, Enchant wrote:
In post 66, Vanderscamp wrote:
This is not the solution.
If I get there I will refuse to claim at E-2, I'm not going to be part of an
obviously worse strategy
just to accommodate for town (not that we even know that that is the case) who are intentionally playing poorly.
Explain why this strategy is worse or you getting my vote for this day.
Because forcing more claims from people is generally not helpful.

If this isn't the case, if more claims are fine or we are at least indifferent to them, then we should (or be at least indifferent to an) all claim today.
But I think that's pretty clearly not true.

Forcing claims at E-2 instead of E-1 forces more people to claim, assuming that we do not eventually put every person who gets to E-2 at E-1.
... Oh. That's what you meant.
E-2 doesh't means you should claim immediatly. And it's not like anyone does, even if they are on E-1, otherwise it would be chaotic. There's mostly warning and ask to claim if it needed, and it happens after decision made, so you kinda forced to claim.

Most common practice at end of days is placing someone on E-1 and asking them to claim. Nothing changes if you put people on E-2 and ask to claim... I already told why E-1 is dangerous.

Massclaim doesh't benefit us, less claims is better.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Enchant »

Damn language barrier.

Just. Don't claim if you realised you are on E-2 or even E-1. Claim when town hate you and want cut your head off, unless you claim.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 80, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 78, Enchant wrote:Just. Don't claim if you realised you are on E-2 or even E-1. Claim when town hate you and want cut your head off, unless you claim.
If one doesn't claim when E-1, that is just stupid especially in this situation/setup where claims are essential to de-escalating if on a PR.
Yeah. Especially because of hammers and immediatly danger. Honestly, i believe you all have head and can use common sense, when you should claim and when not. I take it simple, don't put people on E-1, unless you for sure want them dead. Now probably we can close this, because i found i repeading same thing, which is not what i want.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Enchant »

I am very sceptical about voting out mafia on 1d without losing our PR. Still better than nothing though.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Enchant »

In practice, odds from my perspective:

2/6 to vote Anti-Town faction (I am Town for sure, so only 6 people remains).
If VT pushed, he probably going die.
If Mafia/Dog pushed, they probably claim PR for 1-1 trade as last breath.
If PR pushed, they claim and roulete continue, but chance will be 2/5. If hit PR again and he claim, then 2/4, which makes 50% probality of lynch Mafia/Dog.

We have decent chances. Just need sacrifice.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Enchant »

Vanders, you just need to know. If you on E-2 and ASKED to claim, then you probably should claim. Simple because placing you on E-1 would be dangerous.

We not in situation to punish anti-town behavior. As i said, he doing that regardless of alignment, and last thing i want to see is him getting lynched after hammering town and flip town as well and instaloss.

Well. There's possibility he will hammer mafia, but still not worth it.

... Not_Mafia most hot discusion here, and even didn't posted once. Which is hilarous.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Enchant »

This is deep night for me. Talk later.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:56 am

Post by Enchant »

Or claimed FBI agent if it's Serial Killers.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:35 am

Post by Enchant »

If this is game with dogs, Cop without CC is just confirmed townie. If this game with mafia, Seer without CC is just confirmed Townie.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:49 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 122, Agent of Chaos wrote:
In post 119, Enchant wrote:If this is game with dogs, Cop without CC is just confirmed townie. If this game with mafia, Seer without CC is just confirmed Townie.
I agree.
Confirmed Townie, almost useless role.
Of course.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Enchant »

@Mod 1. When day ends? 2. Prod everyone who didn't post yet, please.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Enchant »

I agree. He simple walked, said how they scaried and that's all.

Robert, talk with us.

VOTE: Robert. E-2.

Edited by Sirius9121: VOTE: Robert M Hunter
Last edited by Sirius9121 on Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:45 pm

Post by Enchant »

... oh yeah. I forgot to say "Don't claim yet". Damn.

Either way, he is not interested in helping us or playing at all. Which is horrible, because it would come from newbie town. More over, he will not be nightkilled, and chances for PR dying is now 1/4 at best.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Enchant »

@Mod Can mafia Daytalk?

I believe, Mafia!Robert without ability to talk with partner would be just claim Cop/Seer, simple because it's easier for him.
Otherwise, that's possible someone coached him to claim VT and then trying to deflect votes from him.

... Or Robert is town. Which i find sadly likely.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 198, RationalMadman wrote:If you think Robert us town, unvote him btw
No. There's point, where i don't want him alive regardless of alignment.

If he is Town, he probably will become shapegoat, probably will not help later and also never will be nightkilled.
There's still high possibility he is just mafia.

Either way, this is not person, for which i want give future of town.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Enchant »

It's normal for not_mafia, this post with jester claim is saved and copypasted on start of everygame, but after its not like he is active player.

Robert ultimately digs own grave.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:39 am

Post by Enchant »

Then why you sign up?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Enchant »

UNVOTE:
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Enchant »

NO HAMMERS ON MY WATCH.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Enchant »

When majority agrees, then yes. I still see Robert as elim, byt that's not reason to haste.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Enchant »

Almost nothing change, he is still person who can be town, but there's still not bad chance he is not, and even if town, he is not person for who i can cope in future.

We can just assume he is town, probably give task for PRs to focus investigations on him (if both check him, he is then cleared, assume both survive), or maybe risk and lynch Not_Mafia, who i find not bad candidate, including harmful impact on town and decent possibility of being mafia.

I was once mafia with him, and he pretty much acts same as that.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: Robert

Very well.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Enchant »

Either way, it should ended some time. I take responsibility.

Just remember, tomorrow is final day. Don't just vote or mafia would perform funnyhammer.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 273, xijinping wrote:I actually feel like Robert is flipping town here and Enchant knows that. That slip felt a little too real. If for some bizarre reason I die and Robert flips town please kill Enchant for this, I feel like that was just a slip

-Xi
Fine, i nightkill you personally.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Enchant »

P.s. yes. I believe this flip town. If suddenly not, then i give myself headpat.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Enchant »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

DOGS.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #37) » Mon May 03, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Enchant »

I checked Madman.

Well. Paranoia.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #38) » Mon May 03, 2021 10:17 pm

Post by Enchant »

... by dogs i mean "Dogs killed me".
Because werewolfs. I didn't plan to cheat and didn't point an anything.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (isolation #39) » Mon May 03, 2021 10:21 pm

Post by Enchant »

Even more, i didn't get my check before i posted bah.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #40) » Tue May 04, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Enchant »

What a twist

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”