First videogame you ever played

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Wed May 05, 2021 3:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Was most likely super mario brothers 3 but I think the first game I ever had was tin star
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

On my x-Box I have a game Martian Invaders which is like Space Invaders without the fucking bases or whatever those things are supposed to be.

I also had wanted to mention since we are talking about older games that I've been seeing that pandora arcade advertising but I don't know if I want to drop $300 on it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “The Arcade”