Micro 1009: Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? [Game Over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1140 (isolation #200) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1134, Loki Dokie wrote:I still don’t understand why you thought this specifically?

First you think I’m neighbors with Andante for mindmelding and before you found out Hopkirk was my neigbor, you had us both as the scumteam? How does that even make sense. unless you’re now going to argue that you actually sr Andante - who’s solve was exactly you/Flow and just happened to be the nk?
i had yall both alligned in the beginning of DAY TWO not one that yall were scum hopefully that clears it up. i never scumread andante... i just wanted to play wit them

hear i will write this in baby steps.

i think that you and andate are neighbors DAY 1 >>> Conform to NOT knowing the neighbors through day 2 >>> thought the push the late push of EoD on day 1 to day 2 was scummy coming from you + loki since you both seem alligned >>> concluded that you could be both scum >>> that theory is now retracted because you said you were neighbors with hopkirk.

does that make sense?
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #201) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1137, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1133, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1130, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1126, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1123, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1121, Emily wrote:
In post 1111, Hopkirk wrote:Why would you head say no ever, is there something wrong with it?
well my head says I should take my time to read over the game, figure out which pairings of villains make sense and whether flow trap is one of them.

my heart is fairly vulnerable to confident men with easy smiles and lots of charisma and it says I should follow you.

Could you help me catch up ?

What are the pairings in the game that are known? What happened on Day One?
You mean the hoods?

Well, Mo claimed neighbors with your predecessor. Bugs and Vanders claimed neighbors. I’m assuming that monkey/GB is neighbors with Flow, since I’m in a hood with Hopkirk and Andante flipped friendly neighbor.

....i think there is scum between bugs/vander... >>> that implies vanders is scum.

i think also the 2nd scum is in loki/hopkirk -- i think thats a reach.

also i was gonna say before that hopkirk and loki could be alligned here as scum but that cant be true anymore. so that really is eh wack.

thats why i was thinking it could be vanders/robert unless ther is scum between nem/flow?
Your reads aren’t really much better than Flow’s. Again, you are throwing everyone but you out there as possible scum.

Like do you think there’s scum between me and Hopkirk or don’t you?
yk what im gonna answer regardless...because what is this quote-

im sorry but why would i claim scum if im town. if you have a reason to scumread me go ahead LOL im not gonna scumread myself.
I asked you if you think there’s scum between me and Hopkirk because you aren’t mentioning a single tr, same as Flow. Do you think Flow is town and if you’ve already answered this, then plz link/quote. because I’d really love to understand why.
i did multiple times... i said i have a town lean on you lol.

i put robert back to null since of our replacement.

and i did townread hopkirk but there is a way they could be scum
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #202) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1142, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1117, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1090, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1084, Emily wrote:
In post 1076, GrandpaMo wrote:how much experience u have @emily

I'm not the most experienced - my friend recommended this website to me and said replacing in would be a quick way to get started.

Is there a good summary of what's happened so far?
I’m town, Hopkirk is like almost certainly town. I think you are and tl leaning Vanders as well. I think Flow is extremely likely to be scum.

I think based off of what Hopkirk said about Vanders hating bussing, I think he’s very likely town if Flow flips scum.

HEM would be townlock if Flow flips scum. I think Flow is scum because he basically said that HEM + Anyone else except for him could be scum. The lack of even a single confident tr is extremely scum indicative.

u literally just called everyone town. if u think flow is scum... who is flow scum wit??? me??? but u just said i wasnt s/s wit flow.
You said I called “everyone” town in this post but that is obviously not the case. Why didn’t you just state the facts, which is that I called Flow scum and everybody but YOU town?

Yeah, I reevaluated after I read those series of posts from Robert and you seem to not be sr Flow. Vanders reassessing pings townie to me, so unless Robert was outright lying and I really don’t think so, I think the VFP thing could potentially be to throw us off and Emily seems pretty townie so far.

Flow isn’t doing ANYTHING, so why do you think he’s town?

i never said they were town x.x im just trying find the scumcase on flow because idk why this random bw was built outta anywhere.

u said i wasnt s/s (i can quote that post) with flow so you townread me if flow flips scum correct????

so yes its everyone including me calling town.

ur reads are not adding up again loki :/
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #203) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1013, Loki Dokie wrote:So, this is what I’m thinking. If Mo was being sincere about wanting to know who my neighbor actually is, the only way he cannot know this is if he is exactly scum with Vanders, which seems unlikely.

If he is insincere that obviously all bets are off but if he is, the only way he can not know exactly who my neighbor is, if he is exactly scum with Vanders. If he is scum with anyone other than Vanders, he 100% should know this.

So, he cannot be buddies with Flow and not know exactly who my neighbor is.
In post 1035, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1020, flow trap wrote:
In post 996, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 978, flow trap wrote:
Spoiler: Catch Up

Yeah, I don't like that from GM
In post 884, Andante wrote:I just want the flip....
I'm assuming on Bugs?
In post 890, Andante wrote:
In post 886, GrandpaMo wrote:

thats what im saying. and been wanting but flip everything i say out of context.

what do u feel bout other ppl? what r ur reads?
I'll give them to my neighbor after the flip. I already voiced, if this is town, flow and mo are scum
Seriously?
In post 920, bugspray wrote:
In post 918, Loki Dokie wrote:if you say me or anyone I strongly tr, my vote’s going on you.
pretty gross and manipulative. a good post to make if mo and i are both somehow town
While I agree, I’m not going to SR someone for 1 bad action, especially since I’ve been TRing them

In post 934, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 868, flow trap wrote:I was thinking Bugs was scum, but now I'm not too sure

It's easy to get into a "what if this is an exception" mindset on a scumread doing a widely town thing, so I think I'll give them the benefit of the doubt
Can you talk about when you were thinking bugs was scum?

Was this before or after you declined to vote them?
I didn’t decline to vote for them, I thought they were hammered, I believe I started to SR them at post 356.

In post 937, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 917, Loki Dokie wrote:UNVOTE:

I don’t trust either bugs or Mo.
I want to kill them both regardless of what the first one flips.
I don’t approve of lining up shots

Self-Reminder to iso GM to confirm something
I didn’t like this post. Shading a slot you claim to tr, then the accusing me of chaining miselims when I really thought bugs was flipping scum and that they and Mo weren’t aligned.
I only know a vague definition of shading, but I do not believe this is shading. If it was shading it was an accident. I cannot shade people on purpose. If I could shade people on purpose, I wouldn't do it because I always get suspected for it. It is NAI for me. This wasn't directed at you. I didn't accuse Vand of chaining miselims, I just don't like lining up shots in general.

About Anda's accusation; I thought Bugs was dead. I do not want to put the effort in for something that is going to be inevitably answered shortly. That is just my mindset.
Okay, tell me who you think is the scumteam. I may already have reasons to doubt that it’s exactly you/Mo but I currently really only have one confident tr and it would be nice to have more.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #204) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1148, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1144, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1137, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1133, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1130, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1126, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1123, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1121, Emily wrote:
In post 1111, Hopkirk wrote:Why would you head say no ever, is there something wrong with it?
well my head says I should take my time to read over the game, figure out which pairings of villains make sense and whether flow trap is one of them.

my heart is fairly vulnerable to confident men with easy smiles and lots of charisma and it says I should follow you.

Could you help me catch up ?

What are the pairings in the game that are known? What happened on Day One?
You mean the hoods?

Well, Mo claimed neighbors with your predecessor. Bugs and Vanders claimed neighbors. I’m assuming that monkey/GB is neighbors with Flow, since I’m in a hood with Hopkirk and Andante flipped friendly neighbor.

....i think there is scum between bugs/vander... >>> that implies vanders is scum.

i think also the 2nd scum is in loki/hopkirk -- i think thats a reach.

also i was gonna say before that hopkirk and loki could be alligned here as scum but that cant be true anymore. so that really is eh wack.

thats why i was thinking it could be vanders/robert unless ther is scum between nem/flow?
Your reads aren’t really much better than Flow’s. Again, you are throwing everyone but you out there as possible scum.

Like do you think there’s scum between me and Hopkirk or don’t you?
yk what im gonna answer regardless...because what is this quote-

im sorry but why would i claim scum if im town. if you have a reason to scumread me go ahead LOL im not gonna scumread myself.
I asked you if you think there’s scum between me and Hopkirk because you aren’t mentioning a single tr, same as Flow. Do you think Flow is town and if you’ve already answered this, then plz link/quote. because I’d really love to understand why.
i did multiple times... i said i have a town lean on you lol.

i put robert back to null since of our replacement.

and i did townread hopkirk but there is a way they could be scum
Did you explain why you don’t think Flow is scum? You claimed you did but I can’t find that post.
no ididnt thats why u cant find the post LOL

what kind of bs is this now :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #205) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1136, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1021, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1002, GrandpaMo wrote:i retracted my scumread on loki
Do did I. You misrepresented me.
In post 1022, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1004, GrandpaMo wrote:i just checked the neighbor chat... they claimed to be bad at mafia? even tho came from EM and have expierence ... they have been always playing the newbie card. they could be newb.
It's not like I was very active or any good on EM. You are being misleading again.
In post 1023, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1000, GrandpaMo wrote:i gave out my thoughts however robert didnt comment on anyhting.
WOW you are such a liar, it is YOU who didn't comment on anything until I started thinking you were scum, then all you did was trying to defend yourself. You weren't trying to solve the game.
In post 1037, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1028, GrandpaMo wrote:u didnt talk at all during the night.
At that point I stopped talking because I wouldn't talk to scum, but the last message was mine all time, you said nothing.
@Mo, you have to admit this doesn’t really look too great.
emily can literally confirm this LOL.

im so confused.

what is ur point??? now there is OGI to let emily know what i said, but if emily is scum they will lie about this and make me look good.

but emily, just look at the times when the posts happened -- allign them with the night and day and tell me that i am not lying already if YOU really think thats AI smh :facepalm:
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #206) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1152, Emily wrote:Mo what is your read on Flow Trap?
honestly idk...

i keep saying this and i havent had time to go and read what flow has said.

they havent contrivbuted anything worthy to the game and has acted as a back burner for most of the game. same with gb-- idek why hopkrik conflocks them as town

but anwyays im down to vote whatever and whenver cuz this day is already eh not good.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #207) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1155, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1147, Emily wrote:Loki, I like you a lot more than Hopkirk and I wish I could trust him like I feel I can trust you.

How confident are you that Flow is scum? I worry for our town if Flow is a mis-elimination here.

Who makes sense in your mind for Flow's partner?
I understand your concern and since I think it definitely possible that I die tonight, I’d like to hopefully get this right. Well of course, I am privvy to our neighborhood PT and I therefore have a lot more context to my Hopkirk read. He’d still be my strongest tr even if it weren’t the case but pretty much everything he’s posted in there, really doesn’t make a lot of sense coming from scum.

And considering that there has to be two pure hoods, I think it’s extremely likely that we’re one of them. I think my initial setup spec was probably wrong because of bugs though. I think it should have been extremely obvious after Andante flip that Hopkirk was my neighbor - judging by the fact that no one but Mo pushed me to claim because I at one point have been sr everyone other than him and Andante.
two things wrong with this post.

1. you claimed the "i might die tonight" -- mafia uses that as wifom, no reason to claim that.

2. you put me in a manipulative manner once again! you say that I was the only one pushing YOU to claim hoods. That is wrong. I have multiple time stated, that I wanted hoods to out. Yours was just the more interesting one-- because I thought you and andante were aligned, hence why I was confused.

ffs loki u confuse me. like i really want to townread you just because vanders/hopkirk townread u and thats honestly whats make it annoying. is that you have a weird playstyle and im tryna get used to it but its really hard. idk if u do this shit as town or scum honestly lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #208) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1157, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1140, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1134, Loki Dokie wrote:I still don’t understand why you thought this specifically?

First you think I’m neighbors with Andante for mindmelding and before you found out Hopkirk was my neigbor, you had us both as the scumteam? How does that even make sense. unless you’re now going to argue that you actually sr Andante - who’s solve was exactly you/Flow and just happened to be the nk?
i had yall both alligned in the beginning of DAY TWO not one that yall were scum hopefully that clears it up. i never scumread andante... i just wanted to play wit them

hear i will write this in baby steps.

i think that you and andate are neighbors DAY 1 >>> Conform to NOT knowing the neighbors through day 2 >>> thought the push the late push of EoD on day 1 to day 2 was scummy coming from you + loki since you both seem alligned >>> concluded that you could be both scum >>> that theory is now retracted because you said you were neighbors with hopkirk.

does that make sense?
Yes but I still don’t understand why you were sr either of us?
u dont have to agree but i explained there breifly. the late push onto me eod day 1 to day 2 especially after wanting a bugs flip then condemning towards the next day where hopkirk hasnt done shit. i explained this in post . so i was right that yall were alligned together but i was wrong that you could be both scum... yall were just both neighbors lol.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #209) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1159, Loki Dokie wrote:
+1

Yes @Mo instead of doing backflips to try to discredit me, why don’t you just straight up answer this?
I LITERALLY ANSWERED THIS IN POST
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #210) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1156, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1150, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1013, Loki Dokie wrote:So, this is what I’m thinking. If Mo was being sincere about wanting to know who my neighbor actually is, the only way he cannot know this is if he is exactly scum with Vanders, which seems unlikely.

If he is insincere that obviously all bets are off but if he is, the only way he can not know exactly who my neighbor is, if he is exactly scum with Vanders. If he is scum with anyone other than Vanders, he 100% should know this.

So, he cannot be buddies with Flow and not know exactly who my neighbor is.
In post 1035, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1020, flow trap wrote:
In post 996, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 978, flow trap wrote:
Spoiler: Catch Up

Yeah, I don't like that from GM
I'm assuming on Bugs?
In post 890, Andante wrote:
In post 886, GrandpaMo wrote:

thats what im saying. and been wanting but flip everything i say out of context.

what do u feel bout other ppl? what r ur reads?
I'll give them to my neighbor after the flip. I already voiced, if this is town, flow and mo are scum
Seriously?
In post 920, bugspray wrote:
In post 918, Loki Dokie wrote:if you say me or anyone I strongly tr, my vote’s going on you.
pretty gross and manipulative. a good post to make if mo and i are both somehow town
While I agree, I’m not going to SR someone for 1 bad action, especially since I’ve been TRing them

In post 934, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 868, flow trap wrote:I was thinking Bugs was scum, but now I'm not too sure

It's easy to get into a "what if this is an exception" mindset on a scumread doing a widely town thing, so I think I'll give them the benefit of the doubt
Can you talk about when you were thinking bugs was scum?

Was this before or after you declined to vote them?
I didn’t decline to vote for them, I thought they were hammered, I believe I started to SR them at post 356.

In post 937, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 917, Loki Dokie wrote:UNVOTE:

I don’t trust either bugs or Mo.
I want to kill them both regardless of what the first one flips.
I don’t approve of lining up shots

Self-Reminder to iso GM to confirm something
I didn’t like this post. Shading a slot you claim to tr, then the accusing me of chaining miselims when I really thought bugs was flipping scum and that they and Mo weren’t aligned.
I only know a vague definition of shading, but I do not believe this is shading. If it was shading it was an accident. I cannot shade people on purpose. If I could shade people on purpose, I wouldn't do it because I always get suspected for it. It is NAI for me. This wasn't directed at you. I didn't accuse Vand of chaining miselims, I just don't like lining up shots in general.

About Anda's accusation; I thought Bugs was dead. I do not want to put the effort in for something that is going to be inevitably answered shortly. That is just my mindset.
Okay, tell me who you think is the scumteam. I may already have reasons to doubt that it’s exactly you/Mo but I currently really only have one confident tr and it would be nice to have more.
What part of Robert’s series of posts caused me to reevaluate aren’t you understanding?
nvm because u never said this in ur updated reads... all u could have said is that u dont find me NOT s/s with flow wit that updated reads u gave... u said that way after u came up plus u were deflecting the question not my fault:/
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #211) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1164, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1154, GrandpaMo wrote:
honestly idk...

i keep saying this and i havent had time to go and read what flow has said.

they havent contrivbuted anything worthy to the game and has acted as a back burner for most of the game. same with gb-- idek why hopkrik conflocks them as town

but anwyays im down to vote whatever and whenver cuz this day is already eh not good.
We both thought that Andante was neighbors with Flow and that GB was fn. Obviously that was wrong. Hopkirk is literally voting Flow. He obviously isn’t tr him. Wtf?

what r u referring to her...?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #212) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

herea*
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #213) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1170, Emily wrote:Hi Flow.

Who do you think are the villains in this town?
pls reply to me in neighbor
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #214) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

ok just read flow's iso.

this is town.

i hard townread flow. lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #215) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

i think this is just mafia lim bait
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #216) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

fuc i should have posted here... cuz now i cant copy and paste but i will try to paraphrase..

this is because of meta honestly. they are playing the same way they would as their town playstyles as seen in their previous games, you can go ahead and look that up for yourself.

also these specific posts just sounds geninue

flows reads: and

this is something that comes from a town mindset; and

and in post ; talking bout style however, they are playing the same style.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (isolation #217) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1186, Emily wrote:
In post 1182, GrandpaMo wrote:i think this is just mafia lim bait
who are the mafia trying to elim flow?
i will answer this question in neighborhood.

i will not disclose it here, not yet, and that's because i want to see how things play out after giving my towncase on flow
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #218) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1188, Emily wrote:
In post 1185, GrandpaMo wrote:also these specific posts just sounds geninue

flows reads: 795 and 796

this is something that comes from a town mindset; 487 and 488

and in post 36; talking bout style however, they are playing the same style.
I don't see anything in these five posts that reads as especially genuine.

Could you elaborate please?
okay in post 795, and 796, they think Loki, Hopkirk, and Andante are their townreads... i dont think scum thinks like that. especially considering the early interactions taht happened with loki maybe? i forgot who but it was someone...and in 796. they followed up wit saying they are townreading more than bugs -- prehaps due to actual effort from town then when andante asks to hammer bugs, flow refuses saying only if they sr them after they are done catching up. i think scum would have taken advantage of that and just hammered here nd not to slow roll.

in post 487 same thing. Flow gives insight on a new idea that never no one has brought up and explains to andante that it could just be that we are neighbors as well.

post 488 retracts that theory because they see thats not what my intent was. i think thats just town thinking in an active mindset.

in post 36, they talk about something that was referring to the interaction that resulted into soemone thinking they were changing styles this game... flow responds by saying they know someone who changes their playstyle. however they are playing the exact same way they did when they flipped town in their previous games.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #219) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1189, flow trap wrote:
In post 1170, Emily wrote:Hi Flow.

Who do you think are the villains in this town?
Let's see

I TR Loki. I TR you (I like the questions).

I want to reread everyone else in more detail now that I have time. From what I remember from the skim, I somewhat TR Vand's opening.
this is town lol

i better expect a good rxn when u get finished rereading
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #220) » Mon May 17, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1197, humaneatingmonkey wrote:In the beginning, Loki stands out as someone who's posts were manufactured to look as if he's having genuine insights into the game. If you look at what he said he thought was scummy, the posts he are attacking are devoid of anything AI and yet his reactions and fixations are disproportionate. I don't find it genuine.

10 pages in, Vanders feel like he's town, even though he was pushing town at this point. It does seem like he's coming from a genuine place, and pushing those suspicion naturally. Loki has a sudden unexplained shift on his opinion on Andante, who he had much paranoia about being scum at that point. Even defending him from Vanders. At #305, Loki likes a readlist and hasn't bothered to examine the reads presented by Andante.

15 pages in, I like that Robert and I agrees about Loki. I also like the vulnerability of saying he can't explain a scumread that he has, but his push seems like it's coming from a genuine place (because I've seen it too, and I agree). At #375, Loki OMGUSes Robert who hasn't had the time to explain why he scumreads Loki yet. Loki, at this point, wasn't even interested in trying to understand Robert. He was just in the business of making it seem like Robert is scum for scumreading him. I think the purpose of saying Robert is scum was to discredit him.

#403, this is the first good play by Loki as town or as scum. He attacks bugspray for rolefishing. But #479 from Loki is ???????????????????????? Highly questionable POV and maneuver. Why would he have any reason to think bugs is telling the truth here? Why would he have any reason to think bugs is not scum trying to rolefish him? He's shown that he's fixated with the people he thinks is scum, as he's never let go of Robert and Vanders. Yet here, a potential scum has tried to rolefish him and he's let it go? #480 he reiterates that he still thinks bugs is scum. So why drop the vote on a wagon that is viable?

I don't like GrandpaMo, and nothing in his play so far suggests that he's not trying to look for scum, and trying to fish out the neighbors/FN. I agree with Andante at #457. It's all fun and memes for GrandpaMo until he's called out for it. But that's all I can say for now.

dont do that bs. did u completely ignore the interaciton wit me and loki??? u think me pushing loki is fake?? and im bussing?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #221) » Mon May 17, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1201, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1199, GrandpaMo wrote:dont do that bs. did u completely ignore the interaciton wit me and loki??? u think me pushing loki is fake?? and im bussing?
on the second take, what's the point of this post?
because i did not want u to go in there thinking me and loki were s/s especailly considering since i was thinking loki was scum throughout all of day 1 and now im being forced to look at other ppl because the way he responds to me is weird nd so thats why i have loki on day 2 as a null/ townlean cuz why tf not
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #222) » Mon May 17, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1203, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1055, Hopkirk wrote:Loki/i think Robert are TRs which would leave one of (Vanders/Grandpamo) + one of (Flow+GB) so i should really look at associates here at some point
Why is Robert townier than me?
emily's questioning -- seems like its coming from a town mindset tryna figure out allignment and trying to solve the game.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #223) » Mon May 17, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1214, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1181, GrandpaMo wrote:ok just read flow's iso.

this is town.

i hard townread flow. lol
Why?
i explained twice now
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (isolation #224) » Thu May 20, 2021 6:36 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

yea i was wrong :/ this is the first time i saw flow as scum so idk maybe they were scum like this.... time to iso flow
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #225) » Thu May 20, 2021 6:37 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

also weird killl. really really weird kill.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #226) » Thu May 20, 2021 6:43 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

wait nvm thats not a weird kill.

i just understood why they made that kill.

so if im partners with emily.

and there is one scum alive.

and bugs flipped town...

and vanders is either mafia or town

i think since we have one kill to go until cylo then

we probably need to eliminate someone from a hood who hasn't been killed yet
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #227) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:44 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1247, Emily wrote:are you trying to dumb-tell why the scum had to shoot the conftown?

i literally said nvm
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #228) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:45 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

i had a brain fart and just realized while writing my 2nd post
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #229) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:45 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1245, GrandpaMo wrote:also weird killl. really really weird kill.

i was basing this on individual reads and forgot bout the game mechanic of town hoods
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #230) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:46 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1247, Emily wrote:are you trying to dumb-tell why the scum had to shoot the conftown?
conftown
lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #231) » Thu May 20, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

EMILY WTF, I LITERALLY SPEND ALL NIGHT TRYING TO HELP U AND GUIDE U THRU THE GAME???

are you not gonna tell them what i told during the night???

wtf is this town??

the most optimal play is to go for the solo hood --- and that is vanders... and REGARDLESS of allignment, we flip this spot; it gives info for town!!

there will be 2 hoods going to mylo/cyclo - me, emily and hopkirk / loki and that is if and only if vanders flip town.

but guess what vanders flipping scum here is a high probablity since we already know that bugs flipped town.

if they flip scum, we win the game.

if they flip town, you are left with two hoods, and one full town and other one scum, you can probably mislynch, and then it becomes probable for town to win.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #232) » Thu May 20, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1260, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1251, GrandpaMo wrote:
conftown
lol
Flow scumflip confitowns Monkey or are you going to claim you haven’t read the setup?
are you really just going to assume shit now???

i bolded conftown because what newb that comes knowing IRL mafia knows that term... yes its like eh searching it up.. but i made a meme out of it. stop taking my shit out of context jesus christ.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #233) » Thu May 20, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1257, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1246, GrandpaMo wrote:wait nvm thats not a weird kill.

and bugs flipped town...

I think it’s you because you were the only one hard trying to save Flow, plus bugs, Andante and Robert all considered you scum.

Emily doesn’t hammer her buddy just as there was beginning to be some doubt and Flow had a chance to turn things around.

I’m town, Hopkirk is town. Based on what Hopkirk said about Vanders’ non-bussing meta - not to mention the obvious fact that bussing is pretty much anti wincon, everything points to you.

VOTE: GarandmaMo
surface level logic.

again, you are acting like hopkirk and vanders is confirmed here lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #234) » Thu May 20, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

atp, im limbait lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #235) » Thu May 20, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1261, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1255, Emily wrote:
In post 1252, Hopkirk wrote:emily's real identity affects my read here
I think the game is probably over if we eliminate Grandpa unless there is an issue in your hood.
We’ve been pretty much treating it almost like an unofficial masonry but Mo is the only player left in the game who actively tried to save scum and I think had you not hammered when you did, there’s a non-zero chance Flow might possibly have been able to turn things around because Monkey’s predecessor GB had pretty much done nothing ai the entire game but he scumslipped by not voting Monkey - his only claimed sr and until right before you hammered had everyone in the game as equally likely to be GB’s alleged partner.

I questioned Mo’s sudden hard tr on Flow because it just seemed to come out of nowhere. I believe that Vanders was sincerely having doubts. I don’t believe GM!scum was tr enough to endgame so he pretty much had to do whatever was necessary to save Flow.
ur acting like i didnt have a reason to defend? i defended flow because i thought they were town... and i gave a reason that this is how they usuually act as town... i never seen there scum playstyle -- but its usually memey in the beginning , coasty, then serious whens gets pressure .

oh guess what? monkey defended flow and they flipped town?? so what is ur point?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #236) » Thu May 20, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1257, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1246, GrandpaMo wrote:wait nvm thats not a weird kill.

and bugs flipped town...

I think it’s you because you were the only one hard trying to save Flow, plus bugs, Andante and Robert all considered you scum.

Emily doesn’t hammer her buddy just as there was beginning to be some doubt and Flow had a chance to turn things around.

I’m town, Hopkirk is town. Based on what Hopkirk said about Vanders’ non-bussing meta - not to mention the obvious fact that bussing is pretty much anti wincon, everything points to you.

VOTE: GarandmaMo
again, you are using weak logic. there is much fallacy wrong with your reasoning here. you assume vanders is town because of what someone said that YOU assume that is town xD. first fallacy; you act like all playstyles are constant.

playstyles change and especially considering something that Hopkirk pointed about ONE game - another fallacy; generalization.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #237) » Thu May 20, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

@loki if ur town, i probably just need to tell u something post game
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #238) » Thu May 20, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 16, Andante wrote:so uhh wolfie... is Robert your maf partner?
In post 17, flow trap wrote:Let me ask
In post 18, flow trap wrote:Robert are you my scum partner?
In post 19, Andante wrote:no answer = yes
In post 20, flow trap wrote:How can no of something equal yes?
In post 21, Andante wrote:yes silence = yes scum
silence = scum
s = s
In post 22, flow trap wrote:You need to prove ile^2n=um in order to cancel them
In post 23, flow trap wrote:Or s=0 I guess
In post 25, flow trap wrote:Or c=0
In post 26, Andante wrote:2n = tonight

ile^2n = ile tonight

ile = house party!!!!

um = ummmmm house party!!!!!

house party tonight = ummmmm house party!!!!
house party = house part
In post 30, flow trap wrote:
In post 26, Andante wrote:2n = tonight

ile^2n = ile tonight

ile = house party!!!!

um = ummmmm house party!!!!!

house party tonight = ummmmm house party!!!!
house party = house part
e^2n#e2n
In post 35, Andante wrote:
wolfie... you haven't given me an answer on this yet... so it's a yes?
In post 38, flow trap wrote:
In post 35, Andante wrote:
wolfie... you haven't given me an answer on this yet... so it's a yes?
Uh I'll get back to you on that I have to go :shifty:
honestly i think this is something funny to point out -- found it while reading iso
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (isolation #239) » Sun May 30, 2021 10:54 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

wait what

EMILY
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #240) » Sun May 30, 2021 10:54 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

LMFAO
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #241) » Sun May 30, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

good job loki.

haha i got the best of me. im sorry if i pissed u off any time that game
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #242) » Sun May 30, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

emily im glad u hammerd me actually

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”