MafiaScum Idol Season 2 ~~AND THE WINNER IS...~~

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Mina »

Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Mina »

In post 3, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Point of order: if Mina is back on the site there’s a Netflix show she needs to watch before she has time to judge a singing competition…

...oh,
fuck

:facepalm:
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Mina »

I just want to say that I was so impressed by all of your auditions. I'm really excited for this season.

(Also, a belated hi, Pooky!)
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Mina »

Hi, everyone!

Malkon has a lot on his plate and won't be available much for the next while. So until further notice, can you direct any questions about Mafiascum Idol to me and/or toolenduso?

Thank you. <3
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Mina »

Hey, just a reminder that there are three days left! You have until Friday August 20th at 11:59pm EDT to submit.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #62 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Mina »

In post 61, ManateeGal wrote:gonna play on this acct for the rest of the competition if thats ok w judges !
Of course! <3

We'll send PMs to this account instead from now on.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #66 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Mina »

We are extending the deadline by one day.

You now have until Saturday, August 21st at 11:59 PM EDT to submit.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #140 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Mina »

In post 138, Malkon05 wrote:Okay contestants!

Skelda has picked "Songs With A Color In The Title." I hope this one is pretty self explanatory, but yeah if the song has a color in the title it's good to go.

So for example, if you want to do Red by Taylor Swift, all good. If you want to do Paint it Black by the Rolling Stones, have at it. I do need to set a few rules for the round.

1. The idea is to deal in colors, and I know there is a ton of colors that have shades that are also associated with other things.

For example, "Peach" is technically a color according to the color code index, however the song Peaches by The Presidents of The United States of America would not be eligible. Why you ask? Because the context in which "Peaches" is used in the song clearly refers to "eating peaches" which would therefore be more associated with the food rather than the color itself.

2. Songs that refer to multiple specific colors are fine. "Black and Yellow" by Wiz Khalifa for example or "Black and Gold" by Sam Sparro would both be acceptable songs.

3. Songs that don't refer to a color specifically but a range of colors I'm not going to allow. "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" for example, refers to a rainbow which is technically comprised of multiple colors but doesn't specifically refer to an actual color in the title itself. A rainbow, in this context, is an object being looked at. Were the song something like "The Yellow in the Rainbow" or something like that I would allow it since Yellow is the color being referred to. (Not an actual song but just highlighting what is and isn't acceptable).

If you have any questions about how this round words, please let a judge know.

I'm going to give you all 2 weeks this time so entries are officially due at
8:59pm PDT/11:59pm EDT on Saturday, October 16th
. That should be plenty of time to get something done and this should be a much easier week than last week. But as always please communicate if something comes up.

Good luck everyone!
Hi, everyone! Just letting you know that the deadline has been extended by two days, until
8:59pm PDT/11:59pm EDT on Monday, October 18th
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #182 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by Mina »

Just a reminder that there are less than 48 hours left to vote for one of our talented contestants. Don't forget to get your choices in! :)

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”