Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #481 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Menalque »

just wanna say a big fuck you to cabd and notsci and to tell both of you to stay the fuck out of my games. the fact that you think that I'm faking being upset/pissed off about being put into a game that we never stood a chance of winning says a lot more about you as a person than it does about me. fuck yourself again.

this was an incredibly town sided setup, anyone who thinks that they were winning it as scum is kidding themselves, and the fact that 90% of town decided to abdicate any actual playing of the game and to just sheep someone is annoying

the marci yeet was fucking gross obvscum or not and I lost a significant amount of respect for those involved in pushing it.
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 480, skitter30 wrote:Ffery i'm sorey to hear that and i hope you and your family are doing ok
seconded
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:58 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 485, Cabd wrote:You are welcome to have disagreements with the manner in which I play but your continued attacks of the player and not the play are unwarranted and uncalled for.
report me then. your deliberate and confirmed in multiple places intentional trolling of me/skitt was unwarranted and uncalled for. go fuck yourself.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Menalque »

like, if I'm not clear: my problem is very much not just with how you played, but also that I think how you played reflects poorly on who you are as a person.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 492, notscience wrote:
In post 481, Menalque wrote:just wanna say a big fuck you to cabd and notsci and to tell both of you to stay the fuck out of my games. the fact that you think that I'm faking being upset/pissed off about being put into a game that we never stood a chance of winning says a lot more about you as a person than it does about me. fuck yourself again.

this was an incredibly town sided setup, anyone who thinks that they were winning it as scum is kidding themselves, and the fact that 90% of town decided to abdicate any actual playing of the game and to just sheep someone is annoying

the marci yeet was fucking gross obvscum or not and I lost a significant amount of respect for those involved in pushing it.
I don’t think I ever said you were faking.

I was also the very first prein, so.

Looking back, do I regret doing the elim so quickly D1? Yeah. I had fun, but it wasn’t fair to Marci.
cool. I don't give a shit who was first in this game. stay the fuck out of mine in the future. and you pretty strongly implied it in your pooky pt so how about you own your shit.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 497, notscience wrote:Mena you literally make every game toxic when you get suspected.

That’s why catboi boxed you out. Find a different way to play that doesn’t emphasize tearing people down then get all huffy when they give it back.
you think I give a fuck what catboi said or didn't say lmao or the fact that you think I cared particularly/hadn't already realised this game was lost for sure as of D2? like I was posting what I was because I think the way you/cabd/Maria played around marci was genuinely fucking gross.

I stopped posting because this game is and was so aggravating that I was concerned about getting force repped for it and because there was no point in making myself furious for no reason when things were a foregone conclusion. especially with you and cabd being the smug supercilious [deleted] you are when you literally would have lost just as hard if the rand had fallen differently. feel free to cry about how that's not the case though, but if you have the capacity to be honest with yourself then you should be aware that what I'm saying is true.

and again, this is not about me making games toxic when I get suspected (which you'd know if you weren't a lazy [deleted] basing this off one game of meta)
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Menalque »

I'm leaving before I leave the [deleted] bits in and get a 2 month site ban for saying what I'd actually like to say. I'm glad we're in postgame now tho, so that both of you (cabd and notsci) can know that I'm being entirely sincere and not playing for advantage with me telling you both exactly what I think of you as a result of this game.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 503, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm just tired of rolling scum in shitty scenarios
just stop trying when you roll scum gamma, it's the currently acceptable trust tell so long as you don't openly admit that's what you do -- just ask bork or bell!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”