They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

/in
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 16, Cook wrote:koba entering in means i'll discard one fewer card publicly
rude
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

wait im high i didnt realize it was full but gaming
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

damnit i wanted to be jester
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

i was about to say tho we let jester claim and hope jester townsides :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh we can't reach parity without scum's help lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 50, petapan wrote:
In post 49, DkKoba wrote:i was about to say tho we let jester claim and hope jester townsides :3
im jester and im siding with mafia
ok thanks VOTE: peta
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 56, petapan wrote:
In post 54, DkKoba wrote:
In post 50, petapan wrote:
In post 49, DkKoba wrote:i was about to say tho we let jester claim and hope jester townsides :3
im jester and im siding with mafia
ok thanks VOTE: peta
damn whys everyone gotta fall for the trap
either you're jester or town venge im all in
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 57, Ircher wrote:I say we hammer DkKoba.
found the groupmaf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont think peta is a VT so im fine limming it so whatever
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

if ur non vt claim than its optimal so no
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 67, petapan wrote:
In post 63, DkKoba wrote:i dont think peta is a VT so im fine limming it so whatever
do u tho
yes i do.

i think that there is a 0% chance you flip VT
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

if you're wolf - I win
if you're maf - I win
if you're jester - I might lose but its still better chances of winning + since ihelped you win you might feel obligated to help me win
if you're venge - we get a higher chance of winning due to you becoming clear and being able to choose the real elim

also the mechs state you can 1v1 someone anyways
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Save The Dragons
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think ircher is town but with bad opinions
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 87, Jake The Wolfie wrote:VOTE: DkKoba
why?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

cat scratch/ircher id townbin personally
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 99, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 91, DkKoba wrote:
In post 87, Jake The Wolfie wrote:VOTE: DkKoba
why?
Dragons is a fren
why are they town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

and why does me being wrong = me being scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

*sigh* ircher is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: jake

counterwagon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 123, petapan wrote:
In post 115, DkKoba wrote:*sigh* ircher is town
why
bc their thought process is town ircher

trying to evaluate people based on how correct you think they are is very stupid and how scum tries to frame townies
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

its like i think their takes show they are uninformed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

the one i envisioned when reading their posts

i dont see a scum thought process there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

also before we go to next phase we should make sure salsa slot is resolved in terms of activity
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 142, petapan wrote:
In post 137, DkKoba wrote:the one i envisioned when reading their posts

i dont see a scum thought process there
WHAT thought process

most of his posts are screwing around
im 3000 IQ
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think the main thing i saw was "someone should prod the mod" and i thought that was like towny idk LMFAO

but also they have shown a bit of a progression i feel
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

i thought he was messing around in a way that was still displaying effort so eh lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 151, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 147, T3 wrote:wait no
what's the strategy?
The strat is to vote DkKoba
dkkoba changed their username to jake the wolfie... gotta respect the name change
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

look if salsa flips maf and town loses we just blame the mod for letting afk win otherwise we ball
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

hahaha t3 is jester
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: jtw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

yay i was 2/3 on non towns
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

salsa + jake maf
t3 jester
no wolves
retired

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”