Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #209 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

trust
pooky

hey
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

untrust
sike
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

im gonna trust my top 3 townreads once i read and peace out
enjoy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

faker already negative points for being a massive tryhard
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

trust: infinity

thats 1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

trust: meg

thats 2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 220, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if my TW/Infinity hero solve is actually correct this is gonna be lit
wait im mafia with infinity??? Tris y u lie to me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

trust: enchant

thats 3

clearing/solving enchant +gamer points

ok now game is solved gg gamers
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

why is it a scumclaim?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

pooky - skitter - faker has at least 1 scum but I'm not sure it is both.
skitter i almost trusted but i had this like "huh" moment reading an early post and i said no :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

you can call it anti town but I think it makes the game intersting to do it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 228, Faker wrote:If you want to excuse yourself with a claim that you're trolling the game as town, be my guest.
this is scum who's big mad they got scumbinned for trying
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 233, Faker wrote:
In post 230, DkKoba wrote:you can call it anti town but I think it makes the game intersting to do it
Sounds like "trolling" to me and I am more than happy to have tris and the site moderation sort it out postgame.
LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 235, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:If Infinity/Meg are both town, it is strictly better for them to trust each other rather than trust Koba.

From either POV, if the other player is scum, they can escape with Koba, so hence the other player should be townier than Koba by default.
meg is literally the towniest player lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

faker is ur response usually that strong towards plays like that?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

trust:faker

im about to solve this game in less than an hour cool
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

UNTRUST: FAKER

SIKE
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 240, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 237, DkKoba wrote:
In post 235, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:If Infinity/Meg are both town, it is strictly better for them to trust each other rather than trust Koba.

From either POV, if the other player is scum, they can escape with Koba, so hence the other player should be townier than Koba by default.
meg is literally the towniest player lmao
i haven't actually read any of her posts lol
ya read like 3 and u will see what i mean
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 246, Enchant wrote:... erm.

Not trusting DkKuba yet.
Even 2 days not passed, wtf.
see now we dont need to waste tike discussing enchant bc he's clear.

based play
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 245, Faker wrote:I am completely serious. Trust everyone except myself and Koba and just end the game.
who are your townreads?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

@pooky what is your expectation of what id do as town after seeing scum me play this setup?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok meg and Enchant I declare you 2 trust and trustee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 257, skitter30 wrote:I strongly dislike this
How come?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

look i as town townhunt very fast - i will be speedgaming this. Any who can't keep up can eat my shorts
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

You can trust your townreads too
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

hi infinity, t4t?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

skitter lockscum ez game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

if meg is mafia they already take it from me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 278, Faker wrote:If people aren't going to take my suggestion to just isolate and end, I'm going to point out that Koba immediately realized how awful of an idea it was to clear me given my isolate and end stance (which is autoloss for scum Koba) and backed out of it.
Why am i scum ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

faker who do you townread?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 288, Thor Ragnarok wrote:How boring

If Koba's scum I wouldn't be surprised if one of those 3 are mafia and this gives them a clear so they can escape later
And if im town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

too much level 1 analysis of my perfectly sound play of creating a poe of non trusted and not enough solving outside it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 290, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 289, DkKoba wrote:And if im town?
then you probly just threw the game for the town?
How so?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

If my strategy was disallowed there would be a limit on trust targets js
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

@faker waiting on your townreads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

Btw faker perspective slipped so i had 0 issue with their plan lmfao
Having board control all game and boxing a scumread out is a wet dream
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 300, Enchant wrote:As told before, i had same idea.

To trust random people and if they refuse, they town (mafia instantly agree).
After i realised, mafia could just refuse on purpose and still left out.

... Difference, i actually gived 2 days for this to think about. Kuba just kicked door and started instantly.
So i think she more like town than mafia.
In post 298, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 292, DkKoba wrote:
In post 290, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 289, DkKoba wrote:And if im town?
then you probly just threw the game for the town?
How so?
cuz nobody is going to trust you so you are going to be stuck behind with Faker.
Faker is frozen lmaooooo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

@skitter trust faker
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 306, MegAzumarill wrote:I'd prefer just agreeing to not trusting koba over locking faker out as well. Faker is towny imo.
towny for what?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

enchant best player this game so far, step it up folks.

saying you scumread someone because they did something You Didn't Like is something i expect from newbie games.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

fUck
never trust faker lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey but im conftown so fuck you all for saying I was scummy
eat massive crowwww
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 0, tris wrote:
Open 826: Trist Fall

backup; Nancy Drew 39

Current Deadline:

Players:

skitter30
the worst
Pavowski
Enchant
MegAzumarill
inutile
PookyTheMagicalBear
Thor Ragnarok
Infinity 324
Faker

Spoiler: Here
skitter30
the worst
Pavowski
Enchant
MegAzumarill
inutile
PookyTheMagicalBear
Thor Ragnarok
Infinity 324
Faker

Spoiler: Away

Spoiler: Events
intuile/faker could be a winning blacklist- faker can be swapped out - but take care who was performative bc i believebother scum was around for promptong when infinity took it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

you dont know the definition of gamethrow skitter stop talking about me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

intu prob other scum ftr
their reaction was so bad loool
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 352, skitter30 wrote:
In post 350, DkKoba wrote:you dont know the definition of gamethrow skitter stop talking about me.
I am ignoring you, plz dont join games i'm in in the future
you are mad bc i played the game how i thought was optimal. You can not play with me anymore but this kind of talk should happen post game.

You talked about agency? I have the agency to identify hard to solve slots fmpov that I have a mild townread on and give them a trust. Maybe realize there's more than 1 right way to play and its intensely boring sitting around doing nothing as was the case in my last game of this setupm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 362, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I don't think any1 here is capable of convincing koba they threw lol it is kind of a waste of time/effort to try
Bc it isnt throwing.
Throwing requires intent to lose. My strategy was never strictly bad.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 370, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 366, DkKoba wrote:
In post 362, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I don't think any1 here is capable of convincing koba they threw lol it is kind of a waste of time/effort to try
Bc it isnt throwing.
Throwing requires intent to lose. My strategy was never strictly bad.
You trusting player X is strictly worse than discussing with the rest of the town whether you should trust Player X and getting the opinions of the entire town before you commit to a trust on Player X.
The reactions to a trust are much more telling.
When a50 yolo trusted in our previous game - it caused me to alignment tell very hard.

The Speed is never bad :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 371, Faker wrote:
In post 215, DkKoba wrote:faker already negative points for being a massive tryhard
In post 230, DkKoba wrote:you can call it anti town but I think it makes the game intersting to do it
You can practically smell the desire to win and work cooperatively. Totally not pursuing an agenda of amusement and griefing at the expense of other players.
thats fine - i had reasons to townread those slots and just because i do things faster doesnt make it less valid
i saved yall 5 days of pointless discussion with 0 flips ur welcome
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

no one treats NM like this - I wonder what's different
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok fine i wont ever play this setup outside of marathon ever again.
mods: if you want this strategy to not work just make a single trust possible per townie
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

literally just had a town game finished where I got limmed d2 hc i said i targeted someone n1 bc someone said i 3p read them.
Clearly no one cares to sort me - just admit that its personal dislike and not genuine reads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

no i trusted and untrusted pooky and faker at separate points
Infinity +Enchant +meg are the 3 stuck trusts
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

imma check to see if infinity and faker were townreading eachother beforehand
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 27, Infinity 324 wrote:skitt i feel like shiki's posting is a bit too mech-focused to be ai so far? for me it's harder to see her towny thought process in mech in open setups at least
skitter town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 54, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 29, inutile wrote:hm, is there a plan for reading me then?
find a townread and ask them is a consideration for sure

mostly gonna look at how you develop your reads though
Yucky!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 77, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 61, inutile wrote:
In post 57, skitter30 wrote:are you scumreading meg rn @inutile?
maybe slightly
? like to the extent that, oh i had a similar thought when i was mafia is a scumread, like its something i noted more than 'megazumarill is mafia because of this'
"this could maybe be scummy but idk but i thought it was important to mention" isn't scummy for shiki. it might actually be towny tbh

i don't like this sr
looooool

cmon guys - intuile is the partner lets get it.

i was too scared to call faker town for being big angy because ive been snowed by scum too many times before faking being angy with me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok thor/intuile lock that in thats the PoE ez game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

who is shiki
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

man i shouldve known better than to townread how infinity was treating skitter lol

that was my basis on the trust level townread xD

but infinity spews skitter town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 417, Faker wrote:I think inutile is town for post 54 because of how last Trust Fall game played out. I encourage people to skim it and reread it with that game in mind. Infinity has to find a line to walk around inutile given that last endgame. It has nothing to do with being the opposite of Koba, though their post did bring 54 to my attention.
atp i would still bin them into the PoE based on the others, the bar is set at Pawowski rn and Pawowski is higher than Intuile and Thor atp for me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 421, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:just leave meg/enchant unpaired and town wins
bruh i would never townread both scum like that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok tris come pick me up im scared
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #63) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

infinity ignored my trust at first but then took it once she realized i townread meg/enchant over her xD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #64) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 431, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if infinity was going to take the easy way out why even wait?
bc they could have "spewed" me as scum and taken a different trust i think lol

or maybe she realized i was too loud
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #65) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 433, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you dont think infy was discussing with her partner "which of us should take this koba trust?"
i think she was discussing "should i take this now"
thus pavovski can be pretty easily cleared lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #66) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

pavo isn't active at this time lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #67) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

i mean i could literally take a dartboard and shoot for names and it would be >rand correct for townreads xD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #68) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 441, Faker wrote:I am sure that the last scum was sweating bullets and Infinity had to get out fast before Koba carried this game for the town.
hey can you cut out the toxicity?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #69) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 443, skitter30 wrote:
In post 427, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:infinity would trust in meg/enchant and leave koba stuck here with us if meg/enchant are T/T
Hmmmm i'm not sure
Its possible she was worried koba would retract before she could make the meg/enchant happen

I think she saw the oppurtunity and just ran with it

Also i forgot aby pavowski, i would put them in mh inutile/thor grouping
or just trust me on that pavowski is within their townrange here and they were mislimmed in a game i was in recently - don't read them conventionally.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #70) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

bc infy knows i eventually wake up :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #71) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

or just wanted the easy way out and didnt wanna deal with my chaotic playstyle xD bc she knows just as well how fast i can turn on someone i said i was townreading
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #72) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

anyways still saved yall from going nuts over enchant bc enchant is always a hard read for mosst and i've figured out how to read him so gotem.

tired of seeing him mislimmed in late game fr fr
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #73) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 470, MegAzumarill wrote:Did enchant post after koba trusted them but before they trusted one?
yes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #74) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 468, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 466, DkKoba wrote:anyways still saved yall from going nuts over enchant bc enchant is always a hard read for mosst and i've figured out how to read him so gotem.

tired of seeing him mislimmed in late game fr fr
?

you literally didn't show us anything about enchant's alignment
its ~ vibes ~
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #75) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

overthinking into trusting mafia poggers!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #76) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

fam enchant on any scum team would 1000% take the trust LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #77) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok tbh i shouldnt have trusted infinity but i trusted meg+enchant bc they were mislims in recent games i had with them and i wanted to prevent them from being easy PoE bait for scum so i cleared em

i shoulda done pav over infinity and we woulda won ggez no re lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #78) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

i just really wanted to round out the list at 3 xd
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #79) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 486, Enchant wrote:Either way, if you think about Infinity+Me team, think again.

It was already suggested for me to leave with Mag.
I would simply do that, and THEN Infinity would be easily win this one.
Either we not cooperating at all (possible, i rarely check any PRs) or Infinity is insane and trolling mafia (doubtful).

I am probably the one of worst players here, so i would struggle with getting self townreaded as mafia, i am obvious first to get out.

Infinity+Mag... Also hardly possible.
Because again, Infinity could simple wait before i leave with Mag, without incriminating self.

... I think we simple both town. Key word... I think so.
@pooky ^^^^^^^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #80) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 488, Faker wrote:I could really go on for hours about how Koba is blatantly trolling, I definitely can't sort right now so I'm just going to take the inutile approach and post relaxing music instead.

there's more than enough evidence i am playing to win - keep up.

if this is how you read the game, as soon as you are solved town you should be ejected next.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #81) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

and i counter your relaxing music with some *HYPE* hard hitting music
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #82) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 496, Faker wrote:I won't apologize to Koba but I will apologize to the rest of the game. Losing my cool has been a distraction that added nothing.

I'll be back tomorrow, but I hope I didn't get in the way of people actually trying to make sense of the reactions.
very mature of you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #83) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 498, Pavowski wrote:Hey everybody, I am back from work, what did I miss, nothing major I hope
just pretend nothing happened and dont reread so we can test your informed level.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #84) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 500, Pavowski wrote:
In post 499, DkKoba wrote:
In post 498, Pavowski wrote:Hey everybody, I am back from work, what did I miss, nothing major I hope
just pretend nothing happened and dont reread so we can test your informed level.
Joke's on you, I skimmed enough to see you basically fired a missile into this game
xoxo this is town fellas
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #85) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

sorry for being hasty

not sorry for the strategy

i like using my vote in mafia games liberally and if its replaced by a trust mechanic, that's no different.

Glad to see Faker saw the light at least about moving the game along :P

If people want a setup where people have agency, having a vote mechanic for allowing trusts could be always implemented to add a layer.

e.g. vote for X to be allowed to trust someone, requires some small number of votes to be allowed.

And then it could be passed around like a baton if someone declines.

idk just spitballing, because if you want people to play in a specific way, you need to design the setup that way - I think my strategy was perfectly valid for wanting to play fast and aggressive and leave scum in the dust/cause reactions to bring out towntells. I always have played unorthodox and will continue to.

also for the future, if you want to dodge someone, tell them post game instead of OGIing in the game thread, aight?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #86) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 740, Faker wrote:Anyway, I think I made all the commentary I wanted to. I still think Koba threw, but I wound up blowing the game that we had left and that's on me. I think Meg played extremely well. Obviously there's genius somewhere in that Pooky wall even if I never saw it and wanted to reach through the monitor and figuratively strangle the stuffed bear. Egg on my face and apologies to the rest of the town.
gamethrow requires intent to lose. "bad play" is never gamethrow.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #87) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

when I was scum in this setup and I saw how townies townread the poeple who were trusted, I wanted to replicate that but on a more major scale by choosing 3 people :shrug:

if i chose more than half the playerlist you could argue i was throwing but there was clearly some care in curating my list :shrug:

i was wrong like i nearly always am on D1 so nice. (been a bit terribad lately anyways, good reset game)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 743, Faker wrote:If you say so. I'll let the report feature decide the issue, and gladly never interact with you onsite again.
fam you literally did the same thing but worse because it was "limlo"

i did what i did with the full knowledge that even if i fuck up there's a chance to win still.

and?

i still think your play was totally valid, albeit hasty.

its a flawed setup. don't hate the player eh?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

alright well don't be surprised when nothing comes out of your report.

take it as a lesson that people have different points of view of what is "optimal" or "good play" - and that if you disagree that doesn't make them mafia, ok?

because that's the big lesson you should be taking from this - that you shouldn't project yourself on others :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #90) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 747, the worst wrote:It's a factor of this setup. To get mechanical information, you have to take the chance on someone being scum. We might have benefited from taking longer to make Infinity nervous (or just slow rolling the conftowns so that we could parse what that meant etc.), but it's overall not a bad strategy.

Trusting Enchant was just legitimately a good move.
yeah I actually wanted to only do enchant and then i was like .. hm what if i do *3* and then it ended up being stupid lol.

go big or go home!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #91) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

thank you tris!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #92) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 759, Faker wrote:I'll agree to disagree and leave litigating it to the proper forum for it. I can't in good faith tell Koba not to respond to me if I'm publicly posting about it as well.
look dude - I was a moderator for Epicmafia near the tail end of its lifecycle, moderating gamethrow was part of it.

I saw some batshit insane stupid plays that flopped horribly.(think what i did in this game but like 10x worse)

But the person doing them was trying to use it to win.

Ergo - not gamethrow, as long as it isn't a pattern.

yes we use the word "throwing" to describe people doing bad plays, but from a rules perspective, gamethrow has and always should be defined as intentionally playing against wincon. For some that can include intentionally making a move that will guarantee a negative outcome that is severe, such as shooting outside of clears when that would put the number of clears at majority(which is autowin) - but overall, unorthodox plays will never, and should never, be classed as gamethrow.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 761, Pavowski wrote:Weird playing this mechanic after popcorn, traded a setup where players have virtually no agency for one where any player can blow the game at any time. Wild

Still, GG. I might we'll have trusted Infy D1 if koba hadn't stolen my quicktrust thunder

And thanks Tris!
I knew i could find you as town at least after our mini normal <3 once i truly figure out a "LHF" player, I gain >rand accuracy on them poggies
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #94) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 765, Faker wrote:I wish you the best regardless of the outcome of the report.
Feel free to report anything you find breaks the rules, just don't be surprised that playing the game is not considered against the rules.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #95) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 774, Pavowski wrote:
In post 771, Faker wrote:While I have never, and do not intend, to take it out on anything physical, this is the most frustrated I have been with a game in year and the feeling is what I imagine runs through the mind of people that break a hand punching a wall.
It's a game, man. Take a breath and take a step back, if you're not having fun what's the point?

You'll do better in the next one. You weren't the only one fooled!
^^ obviously feel free to vent a few frustrations post game but after that its like .. just a game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #96) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 779, Faker wrote:Again, I want to hear zero comments from you. I let the last two replies pass in the hopes of it being the end of it. Apparently letting you have the last word was not enouhg.

I cannot make this more clear. I do not care whether that came from a place of good intention or not. I don't want a followup or an acknowledgement. Stop typing to me, do not join another game of mine.
ok bud see you in a game in around 6 months when you realize this is an extremely petty grudge over a text based game :mrgreen:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #97) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 741, DkKoba wrote: If people want a setup where people have agency, having a vote mechanic for allowing trusts could be always implemented to add a layer.

e.g. vote for X to be allowed to trust someone, requires some small number of votes to be allowed.

And then it could be passed around like a baton if someone declines.

idk just spitballing, because if you want people to play in a specific way, you need to design the setup that way - I think my strategy was perfectly valid for wanting to play fast and aggressive and leave scum in the dust/cause reactions to bring out towntells. I always have played unorthodox and will continue to.
^^ anyways here's my suggestion if people want to play in a specific way without risk and also add a layer of info
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #98) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

10p require 3 votes on someone to allow them to extend trust -> 8p 2 votes -> 6p 1 vote -> 4p 0 votes(anyone can trust whenever)

that way game still moves at a similar pace, and there's something for players to do rather than just *talk*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #99) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 793, Enchant wrote:Wait what?
this is it. this is the summary of the game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #100) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Ok.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #101) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=86636
Here's the appropriate thread for that.
retired

Return to “Completed Open Games”