Describe the Playstyle Above You

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1012 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:05 am

Post by Hectic »

Sometimes posts commentary and converses with players while modding games.

E.g:
In post 1919, Cook wrote:
In post 1917, Dwlee99 wrote:Quick moment of appreciation that the mafia is Settlers of Catan btw. That game is evil. People have been assaulted over it
Thanks. The rest of the theming for this game, while largely unused, was fun to write up and I'll probably do more variations on this flavor in the future.
In post 876, Cook wrote:
In post 873, osuka wrote:
In post 841, bugspray wrote:It was moderna not Pfizer but I'm gonna eat a food I really like for breakfast and catch up
i heard moderna has better 5g reception than pfizer, but mine is excellent anyway
This is incorrect. I have injected both Moderna and Pfizer into each of my arms.

My 5G did not improve, although getting both a Moderna and a Pfizer needle into each of my arms rendered me unable to perform any meaningful tasks.

Do not get four vaccines at the same time. It will not help you.

It will, however, make you extra immune to the virus, and, after a roughly month-long recovery period, capable of
kidnapping
enticing random passerby on a beach to replace in to your IRL mafia game that you are hosting with people you just met six hours ago.
I speculate her end goal is to one day have a player forget she's modding the game and place a read on her.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”