Geriatric/lower post games and rulesets in 2021

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:16 pm

Post by redtea »

ego
I've been wanting to run a geriatric and would love to join one after i finish up some of these games
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:27 pm

Post by redtea »

In post 4, Something_Smart wrote:My $0.02 is that multi-posting (a) is much easier than doing one long post on mobile, (b) makes it a lot more likely that someone's post will be read and also makes it easier to respond to, and (c) isn't usually a significant contributor to high postcounts.
In a game with a lot of posts I definitely agree, but with a post limit to begin with, I think it would solve itself kind of?

The biggest hassle about phone-posting for me at least is quoting. Linking posts is annoying, but putting all of the quotes in one big post is obnoxious, so I spread them out via multi-post. But with fewer posts to quote/slower game speed, then that would cut down on that issue.

In post 4, Something_Smart wrote:my hope is that the existence of the restriction would deter people who would make the restriction matter, if that makes any sense? Like ideally you'd never get to the point where you actually have to enforce it.
Yeah, I think that was the idea, since it was started by people who like playing that way. It's a mutual reinforcement kind of thing.
*Old account here

Return to “Mafia Discussion”