Mini 2247: Mountain Dew Mafia (Game Over)

StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Hey everyone. Also the font might as well be a crime.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:49 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 7, Gamma Emerald wrote:HEY EV3RY !! IT'S ME!! EVERYBODY'S FAVORITE [[Mafiascummer2016]]
GAMME
GAMMA EMERALD!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

VOTE: Dunnstral
HE'S SCUM THIS GAME, []
!!

ANYWAY, IT'S TIME FOR A [[Questionnaire]], COURTESY OF YOUR FAVRITE [[Gameshow Host]], GAMMA EMERALD. DON'T WORRY, THESE QUESTIONS ARE DEFINITELY NOT BEING USED FOR TARGETED ADVERTISING LATER!
  1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE [[Movie/Color/Ice Cream]]?? YOU'RE WELCOME TO ANSWER [[all/any/none]] OF THIS PART!!
  2. WHAT'S A ROLE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN IN A MAFIA GAME YET THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE? OR , WHAT'S A ROLE YOU'VE PLAYED BEFORE BUT WANT TO TRY TO PLAY BETTER SOMETIME>
  3. WHAT DO YOU FEEL LIKE IS YOUR GREATEST STRENTH/WEAKNESS AS [[Town/Scum]]??
  4. OUT OF THIS PLAYERLIST, WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE IN 3P LIMLO WITH AS EITHER ALIGNMENT?
AS A TOKEN OF GOOD FIATH, I AM GIVING MY OWN ANSWERS AS WELL!!
  • MOVIE: [Zombieland]
    COLOR: BLUE
    ICE CREAM: MINT CHOCOLATE
  • I WOULD HONESTLY LIKE TO BE A CULT LEADER ONCE,
  • I THINK AS TOWN I'M PRETTY SOLID WITH NARROWING SCUM DOWN, WHILST AS SCUM I HAVE A BIT OF A KNACK FOR CAUSING CHAOS THAT HELPS MY TEAM REGARDLESS OF WHETHER I SURVIVE
  • AS A NAME BRAND [Town] I’D PROBABLY TAKE [Dunnstral] AND [Wisdom], AS THEY SEEM THE MOST RELIABLE AND READABLE. AS AN OFF BRAND I’D LIKELY TAKE STRANGEMATTER AND TOOGELOO, AS THEY SEEM LIKE THE LEAST PROBABLE ONES TO BECOME TOWN BY PLAY OVER TIME.
Honestly I did read the rest of this but didn't take the time since I would be responding to all that on a phone, which sucks on a tiny screen.

1. I don't actually have a favorite movie. Ice Cream is probably Peanut Butter Chocolate. My favorite color is Red.
2. A role I haven't been on this website is Traitor, Cult, or Alien. Though if I had to choose between the three i would want to be Cult.
3. My greatest strength is hard to really say but I think I have a good feeling of guessing scum motives as Town, though it's normally guessing and I don't know until later. As scum it's probably PR hunting, since I suck at replicating my actual town gameplay half the time. Sometimes I can but sometimes I just can't. Though normally with nearly every game I play I don't survive very long and when I do it normally means I'll probably die somehow.
4. That's...really hard for me to say for this game in particular, unless the game consists mostly of players I actually know and seen how they play.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:14 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Idk, I don't get a good feeling in my gut about the Dunnstral wagon, with how much traction it's gaining at this point.

Catching up soon.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:32 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 111, Critter wrote: Therefore if anyone townreads Dunn I would expect those players to be of similar alignment. Eg if Dunn is town, person townreading Dunn is town and if Dunn scum person scum.
I'm not sure I'm following the part of this where if Dunn is scum, then the person townreading then is also scum and there isn't the possibility that town's made mistakes in townreading, especially when I know I've made mistakes like that before as Town where I trust the wrong person. I also don't see how if he flips green how the people townreading him are also town.

This kind of feels like scum trying set up a play, not sure exactly but definitely something I want to keep in mind if Dunn ever flips.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 225, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 223, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 186, Cabd wrote:
Lady Lambadelta is Diet Mountain Dew, Macho Activated Innocent Child, aligned with On-Brand (Town)
Omega sigh.
Why the sigh? I was always flipping this day 1, it's literally optimal from my position entering this game. I have been playing with the intention of flipping it early today the whole time.
Wouldn't it have been far more useful in ELO or somewhere close to that instead of day 1?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:04 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Looking back, I'm not sure I'm understanding Dunnstral's scum gameplay. Last I checked, nobody talked about what Dunnstral's scum looks like, only that it is completely different from what they know.

So, can someone please explain to me what Dunnstral's scum gameplay is like?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:47 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 466, Wisdom wrote:SM is almost certainly scum with that iso
Ok, so then can you point what you believe makes me scum?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Another random thing to note is English is my first and only language, so that’s a very odd assumption, and saying I’m new to forum Mafia is untrue fmpov, but that’s probably semantics (I know people who have been playing for years call a person who’s a couple months old in a game new), when I’ve been here for months. And it’s really weird since someone could easily look at my past games for either of these. I’m still just completely left wondering why they’re going through these efforts, especially as scum though??

Definitely want to talk more then.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 486, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 475, Critter wrote:
In post 468, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:
In post 466, Wisdom wrote:SM is almost certainly scum with that iso
THANK you, god damn.

It's pretty hard to sell that myself, but if someone whose brain isn't made of mildew and nematodes sees it too, maybe they'll be able to make the argument more gracefully than I can.
I’d sheep an SM wagon but I think there is a scum in Dunn/Kyo. Kyo’s slot has burned the cred Toog built.
Implying toog had cred, that slot was cringe. I'm not sold on SM being scum from a first read, I believe english is not his first language and that he's relatively new to forum mafia. Actually strikes me as a potentially easy mislim for scum so I'm suspicious of vague pushes on them at this point. There are plenty of players under the radar so far, and the focus on SM feels like it could be telling.
In post 501, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: SM feels like limbait so town. Flytrap is POE scum. Gonna check playerlist for the resr as others in game are escaping me.
This is what I’m referring to.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 542, MUSHSHAGANA wrote: Critter, I also want to sort SM, but with so little to go on there's too much noise. I need more data, which means more content.
If I'm just squashing the slot under pressure
, something will eventually come out. Or they halt, catch fire and fall into the dead thread early on, which is a totally preventable disease under these circumstances so I am incapable of feeling guilty about it.
What do you even mean by pressure??? The only thing you're doing is voting, which I know that questions and voting are two different forms of pressure, but of the two right now, one I would consider being more useful. Because right now, it feels like you, Wisdom, and Critter are doing nothing in actual terms of pressure.

If you want to squeeze content out of someone, you better make sure you're actually doing it and not faking it like what it feels like now.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Going through MUSHSHAGANA's ISO too reveals the exact same things as well, where they keep saying over and over about wanting me to post more but not once acting on it.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 552, Dunnstral wrote: StrangeMatter, why does it seem like you have no opinions on what is going on in the game right now?
In post 562, MUSHSHAGANA wrote: Why haven't you taken any stance in this game despite at least THREE notable 1v1s the early dayphase pivoted on and multiple points of contention before, during and after?
Why did it take you this long to engage how I was playing directly instead of saying, effectively, "I didn't do it"?
Why does your ISO look like a barren field?
Why are you not scum?
Responding to both of these before I got to bed. No I'm not ignoring anyone.

1, 3, and Dunn's comment

If there's one way for me to just not able just don't really have an opinion since I don't know what I want to say about something if I've never had something like that happen, and then everything just flies over my head as I read the game and not being able to understand it half the time. Truthfully, I have trouble actually getting into a Mafia game, especially so when things like that happen, and then my ISO is barren with very little content. Yes it's an excuse, but I am trying to get out of that.

Truthfully, I hadn't looked into it until recently, looking at the people who are scumreading me in particular, and wanted to bring that up.

If I were scum I'd probably have been taught to not be doing this as scum that's for sure lol.

Also can we please not have any more claims today.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:20 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 783, Critter wrote:
In post 782, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why did Pooky never mention he meant to eat a NK in our debate then? His whole defense was "we're trolling"
Trolling to eat a NK.

VT going “Hey I am a cop who should we check?” Is trolling by definition.
Sad part is that in past games we’ve had two town in the exact same game fakeclaim roles, and then outted myself and my Mason partner. Another thing to consider now is that in another game, my slot, which was Lukewarm, was getting heat by assuming that Hider and BP cannot exist in the same game. The thing was that the role was frail, implying we knew that we could exist with BP VT, and both my slot and LLD were town.

If we’re taking things at face value I feel like both could probably exist together, but with how it’s been played I don’t get why anyone would claim Jester there since it goes against their win condition, which pings me as they just said jester on purpose, maybe as some WIFORM attempt to get Town to not vote them.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:27 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Again I am horrible at explaining, that first part is I mean town trying to bait NKs, and then screwing everyone over because of it.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:38 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

So, then what's the normal for them?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:55 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 1139, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1132, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1110, Wisdom wrote:every scum flails when they feel they are attacked for the wrong reasons
Transparently false, some people don't flail as scum at all.

And plenty of people flail as both alignments. I don't see why "frustration at being attacked for bullshit reasons" is an emotion reserved for scum.
Yep keep defending your buddy im sure that will go well for you
They do bring up a fair point that people do flail as either alignment though, and definitely has happened in the past. This really doesn't help when it just doesn't feel like you answered the actual question and instead went for the scum associative.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:00 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

And by question, I mean the one S_S did not say as a question but feels like an actual question to be brought up.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:18 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 1152, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1144, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 1139, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1132, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1110, Wisdom wrote:every scum flails when they feel they are attacked for the wrong reasons
Transparently false, some people don't flail as scum at all.

And plenty of people flail as both alignments. I don't see why "frustration at being attacked for bullshit reasons" is an emotion reserved for scum.
Yep keep defending your buddy im sure that will go well for you
They do bring up a fair point that people do flail as either alignment though, and definitely has happened in the past. This really doesn't help when it just doesn't feel like you answered the actual question and instead went for the scum associative.
There was no question. I saw kyouko doing a thing ive seen scum do lots of times, pointed it out, and s_s came and defended her. Which I also pointed out.
The thing is, the question isn't stated, but the question they had is definitely still there. Asking it now since I didn't get the chance earlier, how did you come to the conclusion that flailing is more likely to be scum?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:16 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 1630, Critter wrote:What is VFT at?

Please let it be noted I strongly disagree with this elim.
Need to stop dropping off with this game, doing the exact same garbage in another game.

Again, can you explain why you don't want VFT?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:26 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 1631, Critter wrote:
In post 415, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 110, E. M. M. I. wrote:Just curious; how popular is/was Mountain Dew DEW*S*A?
It was one of the last ones I tried before I started calorie counting and i really liked it. It was like sparkling berry, reminded me a little of whiteout which I guess makes sense because it was a mixture of whiteout code red and voltage
Remember this if day ends when I am afk
Okay, this just feels like stretched logic of you thinking Kyo scum having to do with the flavor things you mentioned earlier, when this is very likely just fluff.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:39 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

I won't lie and say having a townblock is inherently a bad thing, there are flaws to (way too many times scum has been a part of them in the past) that too, but is a little hmm moment that all three of Critter, VFT, and Wisdom have town reads on each other like that. I've seen scum do some...wild plays where they townread each other (It's happened off site) but I really doubt that all three are actually scum.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:39 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 1651, MUSHSHAGANA wrote: and I think StrangeMatter, EMMI, bears, Dunn is where scum 3 is at right now.

Having second thoughts on bears. Both EMMI and StrangeMatter are blatantly ignoring that people want to make them the elimination soon. Dunn's dropped off a cliff in activity, I feel like.
Last I checked, people keep talking about wanting me for an elimination and then ignore my slot for a good portion of this game. If anything that's not at all true if you ask me, and I still have zero idea what you're even trying to do since it's beyond weird.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:57 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 1692, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1643, StrangeMatter wrote:I won't lie and say having a townblock is inherently a bad thing, there are flaws to (way too many times scum has been a part of them in the past) that too, but is a little hmm moment that all three of Critter, VFT, and Wisdom have town reads on each other like that. I've seen scum do some...wild plays where they townread each other (It's happened off site) but I really doubt that all three are actually scum.
I feel like your only motivation here is to shade us and break town cohesion
If you have specific reasons for any of us not being town, then say so
What youre doing is just scummy
Oh yes, let me make up something that’s happened before and call it scum motivation of eliminating the town block. Like this just feels like the response of “You aren’t allowed to question if scum is in the block or not”, which when I have done that as town, scum has been in or tried to get into it. I think right now you could be scum that’s just pointing out something I know people have said that is scummy to reaffirm to the others that you are town, in the town block.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:02 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

At this point I don't care if anyone in this game eliminates me, if you have a problem with how I play then so be it.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:44 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 1768, Wisdom wrote:Kyouko get on emmi

We will lim her without lld
In what world does voting EMMI, a lurking slot, do anything??
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:55 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 1782, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1778, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 1768, Wisdom wrote:Kyouko get on emmi

We will lim her without lld
In what world does voting EMMI, a lurking slot, do anything??
What do you mean by "do anything"?
Are you saying we shouldn't lim Emmi because shes lurking?
I am not saying we shouldn't eliminate EMMI, but it's very weird to me that you would push the lurking slot instead of your actual scumreads, which I KNOW you do have.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:03 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 1795, Wisdom wrote:My actual scumreads are you and emmi and those are who im pushing
If you "KNOW" something different share it with us
Again, I don't get this, of me and EMMI why aren't you pushing me here then??
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:47 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 2044, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Btw StrangeMatter where's your head at? I remember noticing you hadn't voted since like your first post pretty much and Gamma seems like a vanity vote even if it's there still in seriousness.

So, who do you suspect (and why)?
If it's not Gamma, why haven't you switched votes yet?
Way too tired.

Right now my top suspect is definitely Wisdom right now. His logic makes initially sense, lurking is generally scummy, that makes sense. Then he pushes an EMMI elim (Someone who hasn't posted right now, gunning for me is a little more understandable from what I've seen from him) which is very odd to me. Normally gunning eliminating lurker slots makes sense to me only if there isn't a better elimination that I would normally want. It really doesn't make sense to me why Wisdom thinks EMMI is scum at this point though.

Actually, @Wisdom can you explain why you wanted EMMI out, and are still pushing their elimination?

VOTE: Wisdom

As for Gamma, I didn't switch votes yet mostly because I forgot about that all the way back to the start of RVS, but also I just didn't have a suspect until now.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

I don't get why we want EMMI at this point.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

And I mean we by the people who are voting that slot.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2202 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:20 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 2193, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 2181, Wisdom wrote:Scum-Venus doesnt claim a pr to draw ccs because..?
I mean obviously i would claim pr here as scum to draw the cc ...

I'm not getting flipped because i'm scum, or even because a majority of people in this pl think i'm scum

I'm getting flipped because lld got it in her brain that i'm scum and its a ridiculously easy position for scum to sheep (and just noting, again, that *this* is the wagon that's getting sheeped, and not dunn or bears)

Most of the people voting me dont even think i'm scum
In post 2, Cabd wrote:Gamma Emerald
Towelie (hydra of borkjerfkin and notscience)
MUSHSHAGANA
E. M. M. I.
Milk & Mocha (hydra of PookyTheMagicalBear and Noraa)
Venus Fly Trap (hydra of skitter30 and lilith2013)
Dunnstral
Wisdom
Lady Lambdadelta
Something_Smart
Critter
StrangeMatter
ssbm_Kyouko Toogeloo
Town: lld, Wisdom, critter
Townlean: towelie, ssbm
Idk/in the middle: gamma, dunn
Scumlean: mm, ss, strangematter, mush
Ss: emmi

Largely the same as before, except towelie has gone up, and mush and dunn have gone down

After i flip i'd start by looking at the votes on wagon, in particular mush and dunn's

These are my reads, and where i think u ought to look tom

I'll be around more after work, if i'm not flipped yet
Excuse me, why is Wisdom town to you?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2384 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:50 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 1703, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1685, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:But I'm defintiely never killing any of EMMI/Stranger/Gamma today
Gamma yes
The other two wtf? Theyre so scummy
Ok so I noted that Wisdom said this earlier, along with LLD already saying this but, you haven't ever made a case at all for either player you considered scummy, just pointing out what you think is scummy. Personally though, I'd like to hear the case on EMMI more here since I don't get where that's even coming from or why you believed that it would be the best elimination.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2386 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:51 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 2385, Wisdom wrote:aren't you tired of going after me sm

I do not do cases, move on
And not try with I feel like should be looked into, read, and questioned? No thank you, I'm staying.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:05 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 2421, Critter wrote:I get she is efforting but effort != town
I feel like if someone says effort makes someone town, then that's a very low bar and easily exploitable by scum most of the time.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2424 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:33 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 2423, Wisdom wrote:Sm you didn't answer me
I did see that so yes. Though I’m not getting why you brought that up in the first place.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2451 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:58 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

So speaking of, do we really have anything else we want to discuss at this point, because I'm fine with eliminating Dunn after I read the conversation about S_S's crumbing. Though I still can't shake the weird logic that came from Wisdom day 1.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2453 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:26 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

I still suspect you the most as the last one potentially setting up the townblock and aggressiveness against questioning why that happened when one of the slots on that townblock were scum it on scum. I don't know why nobody brought that up at all but maybe I'm just conf biasing into believing you are scum at this point.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2454 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:31 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 2453, StrangeMatter wrote:I still suspect you the most as the last one potentially setting up the townblock and aggressiveness against questioning why that happened when one of the slots on that townblock was scum. I don't know why nobody brought that up at all but maybe I'm just conf biasing into believing you are scum at this point.
EBWOP
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2456 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:39 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 2455, Wisdom wrote:Eh prolly LLD was right about you
Even as newbscum I doubt you continue your hopeless tunnel on me that long
...And why do you think that tunnel is hopeless?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2466 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:57 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 2465, Towelie wrote:
In post 2462, Critter wrote:
In post 2449, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:UNVOTE:
Just want to give EMMI a chance to post a result if it has one, still on Dunn in spirit and will revote after EMMI has returned
Dunn is prob scum for disappearing this Unvote sucks
come on dude it's very clearly not an unnvote with the intent of switching up the plan for the day

it's literally just quickhammer prevention

-b
Okay, but I don't get why at this point we'd be afraid of a QH happening.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

I'm so proud of this community.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2492 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Why am I scummy @Jada?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2494 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 2493, Jada wrote:It's a bit of PoE and a bit of not seeing anything townish.
That...doesn't make sense to put as scummy though?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2495 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

I think there's been a bit of a miscommunication here. Can you explain it better or point to what you think is scummy, and then explain it?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2499 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 2496, Jada wrote:
In post 2495, StrangeMatter wrote:I think there's been a bit of a miscommunication here. Can you explain it better or point to what you think is scummy, and then explain it?
Your association with flipped scum is not good. In , VFT has a very distancy reads list. You don't show much scumhunting in your ISO. I have a pretty solid townblock I would like to test right now, unless my readthrough changes things.
I think it was pretty apparent that I had a rough start getting into this game. Also a solid townblock? Last I checked with the last town block there was in fact scum in it, along with quite a few of my other games off site, so I'm going take that with a huge side of salt.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2501 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 2500, Jada wrote:Go on. Who is scum in my townblock?
???
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2502 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Are you expecting me to know what your townblock is?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2505 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 2504, Jada wrote:
In post 2502, StrangeMatter wrote:Are you expecting me to know what your townblock is?
Yes. I just posted my reads less than two pages ago.
Oh, well now I just feel stupid.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2506 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 2503, Jada wrote:I don't get if you aren't saying there's scum in my townreads.
Hm. That's not at all what I said, and it feels like you're reading it like my last post I made about this similarly. As much as I would like to say I have an answer to saying there's scum in your townreads, I really don't at the moment.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2508 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

I meant that I usually take townblocks with a grain of salt, or take time to question about it.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2510 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 2509, Jada wrote:Why do you think I haven't questioned it?
Well, I don't know what you think to know if you did or did not, but I also don't really trust other people's judgments.

I'm going to head off for the night.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2540 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:44 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Shouldn't I claim as well while I'm here?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2550 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:52 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

I'm VT.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2552 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:59 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

The thing is, I’ve seen people use association and they’ve been wrong most of the time. At this point I don’t think it’s a good way for people to try to read my slot.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2570 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:27 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Ok so I’m just not allowed to type, especially on a phone. That’s some really bad faith.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2573 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:35 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Honestly, though, I mostly only have a read on Wisdom, and I still don’t feel like it’s changed, just I can’t really try to do more with it since they’re really not open so I can’t tell what they’re even trying other than that. Everyone else I really haven’t read much else, I don’t think Gamma is lying either though.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2575 (isolation #56) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:43 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

I don’t care. You’re still very scummy to me.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2659 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:27 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 2640, Wisdom wrote:Votes dont mean much
Show me the pushes
This is probably the only time I kind of agree with Wisdom here, votes really don't really matter, it's really the pushes that say a lot more.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2704 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:50 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Sorry if I haven't been talking much, going to catch up.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2709 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:53 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Fair enough, I don't think flavor matters at all but I am Holiday Brew (Great timing too, the holidays are coming up).
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2719 (isolation #60) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:02 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Why specifically scum Wisdom?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2724 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:06 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13119832#p13119832]post 2722[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 2719, StrangeMatter wrote:Why specifically scum Wisdom?

His progression on me is nonsense and its p obvious he doesnt actually believe I am scum
What.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2727 (isolation #62) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:08 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

So wait why do you think MM + SM (Me) ends the game Wisdom?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2730 (isolation #63) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:09 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 2728, Wisdom wrote:Yes
:facepalm:
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2751 (isolation #64) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 2750, Towelie wrote:i don't really have a solve that i don't have at least some kind of reservation against atm.

probably next step is to start re-isoing or some meta dives, not that that's my strong suit but i'm not sure where else to go other than just start flipping people

i don't really vibe w/ the sentiment that this is any kind of mechanical win yet though, even if we're ahead. only takes one bad assumption to lose it

-b
I can feel that, but we (Town, was Mini 2235) lost last time because a bad judgment was made involving ignoring mechanics that cost the game.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2796 (isolation #65) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:45 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

What is the VC right now?

Just checking in case of something stupid.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2845 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:41 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13121168#p13121168]post 2844[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 2841, Towelie wrote:who do you have if wisdom flips town?
we'll be dead if that happens so nothing is our problem anymore. you're probably scum if wisdom is town though.
Been reading but that's....not helpful.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2963 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 2950, Gamma Emerald wrote:This going to go down the route of Gensokyo where we did really well to unite on voting out scum the first 2 votes and then completely fall apart following that, isn’t it
Okay but, I'm never letting you live that game down Gamma.

Also hello I am here still, gonna catch up.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2964 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

We probably should get a consensus on who we want shot tonight I guess.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3011 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:55 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 2982, Jada wrote:I wish we'd just eliminate SM and win the game already.

None of this setup spec nonsense.
Last time someone literally said that exact thing, we lost hard. So I'd prefer if just you don't.

I have some things to say about the Wisdom vs Bears as well, it doesn't sit right with me, and part of it feels like M&M fighting back that hard.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3017 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:12 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

I'm not getting how feel like Bears vs Wisdom feels TvT.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3021 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:44 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Right now I just feel like I don't have much of an opinion or weight in this game, and right now I feel like I have something I want to talk about with the Wisdom vs M&M conversation.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3023 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:49 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13119868#p13119868]post 2743[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:this is a waste of time

either you guys r going to throw to scum wisdom or you are not

it is obvious he is just moving the goalposts from one marker to another while repeating "lim mm"
Like this, I get that they think Wisdom is scum up to their recent string of posts (and lines up too), but this kind of reads like it could be mafia throwing paranoia in.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3025 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:06 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Then there's Wisdom, who at this point I'm so confused about with a near 360, where they had originally pushed me for what everyone's been saying until now, then said I could just be newbie town, then goes back to suspecting me. Then there's the stuff with the townblock day 1 which I still don't like at all, especially now with VFT flipping red.

PEDIT: I'm sorry what? I looked through Jada's ISO and saw no mention of the bear-pair outside of , so I have no clue what you're talking about with that.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3028 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:17 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Hmm. Yeah, I'll give Jada that I highly doubt that both scums there, goes and buses their own partner.

The reason I don't like the thing about the town block was in particular , where it gives that feelings that I've expressed earlier that it reads like you shouldn't question the town block. It's really scummy to me especially when VFT flipped Mafia day 1.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3029 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:18 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

And I don't mean literally.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3032 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:28 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 3030, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3028, StrangeMatter wrote:Hmm. Yeah, I'll give Jada that I highly doubt that both scums there, goes and buses their own partner.
I thought you agreed with me that pushes matter more than votes
In post 2659, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 2640, Wisdom wrote:Votes dont mean much
Show me the pushes
This is probably the only time I kind of agree with Wisdom here, votes really don't really matter, it's really the pushes that say a lot more.
I still agree with both though. Votes are pushes, but not all pushes have to be votes.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3033 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:31 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Also yeah I said I kind of agree, I really didn’t explain that well either way.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3035 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:44 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Just trying to clear this up.

Votes have times where they do and don't matter. When you want to look into the push itself, that's when the vote really doesn't matter, and the content of the push itself says more. In the case of the VCA, you're looking at the votes themselves and looking at the people who we know what role they are, and who they were voting, such as the two flipped scum.

PEDIT: Sure. Not sure if this is really my best but here. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=87240
I'm going to head off from this game for right now.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3037 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:58 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Gee wiz, I wonder why. Maybe it's like that's the issue I've been having this ENTIRE game? And we can't all be super invested into our games.

So annoying, I'm out.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3040 (isolation #80) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 3039, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like sure the conclusion was right but I wanna see your work
I can't actually prove this sadly, it's mostly experienced on mafia games off-site. Though it usually goes along the lines of, townblock forms through (a lot of means, sometimes by scum or just town putting scum in it), and scum wins due to this fact. Similarly in another Newbie game, Roden had attempted and managed to get town read by most slots, and made it hard to pursue them.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3047 (isolation #81) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

I have about as much consistency in my games as my memory, beyond awful. Well, let's hope this decision means you all reevaluate after my flip because I'm not scum here.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3049 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Still don't see why you'd eliminate a slot that can only be a goon in this when there's already been a goon flip though? So we're assuming that it's 2 goons and 1 Two-Shot Roleblocker I guess?

Also, I'm bringing this back, 25 cents for every time someone says I'm scum and I'm not.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3050 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Sorry, that's 25 cents at this moment.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3052 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 3051, Towelie wrote:Even now, after I told you that you aren’t engaging and trying to figure things out you still aren’t. Like, beetlejuice tells aren’t supposed to actually work lmao
Yup. And that's going to be another one of those games where I just didn't do much anything as town again.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3054 (isolation #85) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3056 (isolation #86) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Yes but it's similar in the fact that I still didn't feel like I had little to say early on.

Also if another person votes me and I get hammered here I strongly suggest people rethink this game.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3060 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:19 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Do you just want me to self vote here?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3063 (isolation #88) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:55 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 3061, Towelie wrote:
StrangeMatter wrote:Do you just want me to self vote here?
I mean if you're town I want you to derail this mislim in a way that makes us realize we're wrong about your slot. I realize that's a tall ask that's going to be fighting against a lot of confbias at this point.

I asked in what a good way to read you would be. I don't think you ever answered me.
You've expressed a vague sense of unease at Wisdom v Pooky but like haven't tried to dig into what that is other than really vague doomsaying about one of M&M's posts that you didn't really explain.
I want to know how you've reconciled that against your early game Wisdom scumread. You said you don't necessarily think the fight is TvT. Do you think it's TvS? Do you just not know? Do you not care?
I want to know about your townreads.

Like I said earlier, we're where we are in the game and I just don't see a trajectory other than going through the motions. You've said you're disengaged. Why? What would take you to become engaged? If you're town we're momentously ahead here -- i'd probably expect that to be somewhat engaging by virtue of the big W in the sky that's almost within reach?

-b
It's hard to explain what keeps me going in a game. Just because we're winning doesn't mean that I'm always going to be engaged in a game. It's hard to really explain since it's a lot of things that stick altogether that make my engagement to a game drop. One of which is with this game I don't think it was easy to understand what was going on, and especially now it's harder to keep my engagement into a game when I have zero understanding of other players in this game. There are also other games that I'm playing right now and I can't always focus my attention on this game while thinking of another (and I deeply regret doing that).

The pushback against Wisdom just feels incredibly defensive to me for very little reason, and it seems like it worked (if that's what they were doing as scum). They keep pushing back in a way that just is throwing paranoia, going along the lines of "You're just setting yourself up for losing against X scum", similarly when I've seen scum throw in godfather and acetic into the exact same game. I still suspect both right now.

I don't have townreads, this circles back to that first paragraph.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3064 (isolation #89) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:04 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

I don't think I even can change people's minds at this point though. I'm not good enough to pull that off, that's for sure.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3069 (isolation #90) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:19 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Wisdom probably. Though honestly repeating what I’ve said before here is pointless and wastes time so you can check my other posts.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3071 (isolation #91) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:28 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

1. I already said it but it just feels like I don’t think people will get off. At this point the game’s stalling and nothing’s happening so better to move the game forward, maybe not in the best way but it’s still going to move on without me.

2. Right, thanks for the reminder, I completely forgot. But in all seriousness I just forgot to place my vote.

Also VOTE: Wisdom
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3094 (isolation #92) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Well well.

Yeah I didn't do anything.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3096 (isolation #93) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Apparently not to many people in this game I guess.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3099 (isolation #94) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Eh, probably. I suck at reading people now and I legit don't know how that happened when I've been able to do that in other games.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3100 (isolation #95) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 3098, notscience wrote:I think if you kept that passion and heat that I saw in other games where you got ran up I probably would have backed down. You just kinda threw in the towel here.

I was surprised to see how often you got ME’d, and sorry I contributed to that more.
Actually, that's legitimately why I gave up. Because every single time I've defended myself it only gets me killed, and I was sure I couldn't get people off me even if I did try to.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3103 (isolation #96) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Is it bad I feel like my opinion of Gamma Emerald has dropped?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3104 (isolation #97) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Okay no offense Gamma, but it didn't really make sense to focus on one of your two VT confirms there.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3106 (isolation #98) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Eh, fair enough.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3137 (isolation #99) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:14 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Going to take this as a lesson of what not to do in a Mafia game I guess.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”