Micro 1034 | Meet me on the Astral Plane | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 7, Wright and Justice wrote:OK first things first
DONT CLAIM IF YOU HAVE A HOOD OR YOUR HOOD PARTNER UNLESS YOU ARE AT RISK OF ELIMINATION

Second of all - if you are the friendly water spirit or whatever GB has called the friendly neighbor this game - DONT PLAY LIKE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SELF CLEAR - it is a bad strategy. Play to
roleswap
- and to the townies who have hoods -
BE OPEN TO ROLESWAP.
Third thing:
SORT IN YOUR HOOD IF YOU HAVE ONE.
Don't let it go to waste. Grill your hoodmate. You want to either be able to turn that shit into a masonry or find a scum within in. Don't let it go to waste. Don't make it obvious you have a hood either - make sure to mirror your pushes within the game too.
4th thing: THERE WILL BE A LOT OF CONVERSATION THAT YOU DONT SEE - so dont be alarmed that someone might have a read that seems TMI on 1 other person, or has seemingly jarring progression! It's just entirely possible they sorted within their hood! There are 4 hoods in this game - remember that!

dumping this for start of game c/p here
Town
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 20, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 16, T3 wrote:
In post 7, Wright and Justice wrote:OK first things first
DONT CLAIM IF YOU HAVE A HOOD OR YOUR HOOD PARTNER UNLESS YOU ARE AT RISK OF ELIMINATION

Second of all - if you are the friendly water spirit or whatever GB has called the friendly neighbor this game - DONT PLAY LIKE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SELF CLEAR - it is a bad strategy. Play to
roleswap
- and to the townies who have hoods -
BE OPEN TO ROLESWAP.
Third thing:
SORT IN YOUR HOOD IF YOU HAVE ONE.
Don't let it go to waste. Grill your hoodmate. You want to either be able to turn that shit into a masonry or find a scum within in. Don't let it go to waste. Don't make it obvious you have a hood either - make sure to mirror your pushes within the game too.
4th thing: THERE WILL BE A LOT OF CONVERSATION THAT YOU DONT SEE - so dont be alarmed that someone might have a read that seems TMI on 1 other person, or has seemingly jarring progression! It's just entirely possible they sorted within their hood! There are 4 hoods in this game - remember that!

dumping this for start of game c/p here
Town
Why?

I can see how you could get that, but want to hear your logic.
Would it be bad if I said "I have no idea, it just sounds towny"? Because that's where a good chunk of my reads come from.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 21, Wright and Justice wrote:thats t3, regardless of alignment you're not getting much and his play is hard to parse. Easier to solve around him. I'd say tje best way of finding his alignment is via TMI
As in scum me TMI'ing other players alignments?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 25, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 22, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 21, Wright and Justice wrote:thats t3, regardless of alignment you're not getting much and his play is hard to parse. Easier to solve around him. I'd say tje best way of finding his alignment is via TMI
?
Why did you soft white knight them already if that's the case lmao?
?
Im just warning you because t3 gets limmed in pretty much every game he is in that its not a conventional read
As town, yes. I've endgamed as scum 5 times in a row.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:00 am

Post by T3 »

In post 58, HoldenGolden wrote:Wait....

We've played haven't we T3

I *THINK* you tried as scum and got KABOOM by da meta.

Hmmmm

Research!

Pedit: that makes no sense lawyer person.
Your last game was in June 2020 and I joined the site in February 2021, so I don’t think we have. There was a Newbie game in May or so when I was caught on page 2 by meta.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:03 am

Post by T3 »

In post 59, Wright and Justice wrote:Also the scum mollie i played against was very under the radar and this is the exact opposite for an entrance.
I’ll sheep this read for now unless I have any reason not to. Meta doesn’t lie.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:08 am

Post by T3 »

In post 65, HoldenGolden wrote:Order 66.

I actually have a light town spark on T3 for vibe reasoning point despite me disagreeing over that post being AI.

Why me town? Can follow IV read.
I can see why you would get a vibe townspark from my post. I suppose I see why you would think that WJ post is NAI. Clearly protown suggestions are in theory NAI. From what I’ve seen (I have no evidence to back this up) suggestions like this come from town >rand of the time.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:16 am

Post by T3 »

In post 67, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 66, Wright and Justice wrote:Brain says you speaking a lot townie :lol:
But also your depth in your posts and clear care in parsing what people say is +town

I also prefer to bin people bringing wim to the table in a positive way in the town pile :p
Wim?

Ok. Uhh that makes sense I guess.

I bs honest now.

I'm anxious about you. Gut feels werid. I need to read that old George badly branded game we played because I think I felt the same there here. We play diggers. No real base logically yet that is like makes sense.

Town read

Makes my dumb brain more anxious. Like rat.

Basically

Bleed town please

Like physically bleed and submit it for t3sting.
I’m not sure what to make of this post.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:55 am

Post by T3 »

In post 72, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 71, Facebones wrote:Hey pals, it's me- FACEBONES :D
I wish I was high, but alas I have to go to work and deal with people shortly, eugh.
In any case, I figured it'd be rude if I didn't drop in and say hello while I'm on my break

So uh, yeah, hello and stuff. Hope everyone's having a good day/night
My high ass has to say like that my vibes say that this entrance is towny

Idk why it just be *vibing* fam
I got the exact opposite reaction from that. I would normally give this post scumpoints for an anti mind meld.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:07 am

Post by T3 »

Re: 73.
Provoked self meta is NAI. Unprovoked self meta is towny. Provoked, as in someone says that a player doing something is scummy. That player then says it’s NAI because they do it as both town and scum.
I do think mollie just outing that they are in a hood with WJ is
probably
towny. From what I’ve seen, town players tend to suspect other people in their neighborhood. Especially because of the way the setup works (each player’s hood member has a 50% chance of being mafia. There’s also just a general vibe I get from 73. To me, it reads like town who genuinely believes that they have completely caught scum.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:08 am

Post by T3 »

In post 76, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 54, T3 wrote:
As in scum me TMI'ing other players alignments?
so I guess you are going with the "too scummy to be scummy" gambit?
I get that a lot.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:12 am

Post by T3 »

In post 80, Wright and Justice wrote:Your read on me is predicated on you thinking im pushing anti town mechs.
Its a terrible way to sort someone.

You have refused to answer anything more in depth about IV and seem.to have no opinion about anyone else except to compare it to me
Oh, I didn’t see the part where mollie said that lobster was pushing anti-town mech.
@mollie, did you specifically choose to put your hood with lobster because you thought it was good, mechwise?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:13 am

Post by T3 »

My autocorrect is cursed.
Koba -> lobster :lol:
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:24 am

Post by T3 »

In post 88, innocentvillager wrote:I have zero read on koba slot

pirate mollie like maybe slightly +town maybe not
Holden seems alright maybe a little performative
How specifically was Holden performative?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:37 am

Post by T3 »

In post 112, innocentvillager wrote:VOTE: Wright and Justice huehue
VOTE: iv
Your posts on page 4 didn’t sit quite right with me on a vibes level. Your progression on WJ also doesn’t seem good. You’re saying that you’re not an easy read, because koba said that you a dimly in your scum meta. Then, after koba makes no posts you just vote koba.
What changed?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 119, Wright and Justice wrote:Mollie in the hood has seemed to be trying hard to find things that can be framed as scummy rather than trying to sort us - as if they want to start from a conclusion we are scum and work backwards from there. It doesn't feel genuine - and there is a way it is town in that they are playing with their ego and such - but my attempts at good faith engagement have been shot down constantly.
In post 196, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 194, T3 wrote:
In post 112, innocentvillager wrote:VOTE: Wright and Justice huehue
VOTE: iv
Your posts on page 4 didn’t sit quite right with me on a vibes level. Your progression on WJ also doesn’t seem good. You’re saying that you’re not an easy read, because koba said that you a dimly in your scum meta. Then, after koba makes no posts you just vote koba.
What changed?
i don't understand what ur saying here lol what do you find conflicting about my stances
Not conflicting. You said something, and then at the end of your string of posts voted WJ. Why?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 128, Wright and Justice wrote:Since its already claimed I'm happy to answer anything before i do paraphrase it. Mollie seems to not want to talk to me at all within it anymore.
I think for a scum mollie they couldnt take the pressure of needing to towntell in both and just lashed out to make an excuse to a)do the anti town thing of claiming the hood and b) be able to shade me for lots of words.

All in all though i know IV is likely flipping scum and i dont kind just policying mollie after Since it seems like they would basically toss the game in late game if they are town.
I dislike the tone of this post. Perhaps because it comes off as aggressive.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 172, innocentvillager wrote:im almost wondering if you were trying to fish for the status of me and andres's neighborhood? like before you jumped to conclusions and assumed i claimed our neighborhood 100% and came at me it was pretty unclear if there's a neighborhood between us?and now after youve forced all this discussion it's probably less likely than normal that we share a hood
really
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 178, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 165, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 161, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 117, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 111, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 100, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 94, innocentvillager wrote:okay so gamma signs with justice every time? Is that how I tell you two apart?
that's how I intend this to work, yeah

-Justice
ookay thanks so I will assume any non signed post is koba then. And unrelatedly I’m aware activity isn’t really that AI for you
So whats scummy from me then?
Where did you get the idea that activity isn't AI for me - we havent played together - but ive spectated 1 game where you were scum and replaced into 1 after youve already flipped scum.
So whats up?
i was talking to gamma in that post and ive played with both scum and town gamma - he was lurky and active as both alignments at various times. that's all im saying

im voting your slot rn bc i can tbh and i don't really have any read on you rn despite how much you've posted already. your insistence on me playing to my scum meta is rly weird too and having a confident read on me at this stage is bizarre especially when it's wrong
Ok lets approach this differently - why do you think you're *not* playing to scum.meta?

Early confidence is very normal for me btw - right or wrong.
nono

nonononono

the burden of proof is on YOU, to prove that IV is playing to their scum meta since YOU are the one who made the accusation.

You are not even trying to sort them, you are deflecting - one might say, "dodging" even - hey here is an example of the dodging that you have been looking for all game!
Why is that scummy?
like I get that it's scummy in theory
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:13 am

Post by T3 »

In post 202, T3 wrote:
In post 178, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 165, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 161, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 117, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 111, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 100, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 94, innocentvillager wrote:okay so gamma signs with justice every time? Is that how I tell you two apart?
that's how I intend this to work, yeah

-Justice
ookay thanks so I will assume any non signed post is koba then. And unrelatedly I’m aware activity isn’t really that AI for you
So whats scummy from me then?
Where did you get the idea that activity isn't AI for me - we havent played together - but ive spectated 1 game where you were scum and replaced into 1 after youve already flipped scum.
So whats up?
i was talking to gamma in that post and ive played with both scum and town gamma - he was lurky and active as both alignments at various times. that's all im saying

im voting your slot rn bc i can tbh and i don't really have any read on you rn despite how much you've posted already. your insistence on me playing to my scum meta is rly weird too and having a confident read on me at this stage is bizarre especially when it's wrong
Ok lets approach this differently - why do you think you're *not* playing to scum.meta?

Early confidence is very normal for me btw - right or wrong.
nono

nonononono

the burden of proof is on YOU, to prove that IV is playing to their scum meta since YOU are the one who made the accusation.

You are not even trying to sort them, you are deflecting - one might say, "dodging" even - hey here is an example of the dodging that you have been looking for all game!
Why is that scummy?
like I get that it's scummy in theory
i just realized how completely inane this sounds
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:35 am

Post by T3 »

atp i think i'm going to ignore the mollie wj conflict because i think they are t/t
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:06 am

Post by T3 »

In post 257, T3 wrote:atp i think i'm going to ignore the mollie wj conflict because i think they are t/t
I think it's a personality/playstyle clash paired with the fact that they are in a hood.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 272, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 265, T3 wrote:
In post 257, T3 wrote:atp i think i'm going to ignore the mollie wj conflict because i think they are t/t
I think it's a personality/playstyle clash paired with the fact that they are in a hood.
How is the first part TvT indicative though? What about the clash screams town vs town instead of one of them being scum and catching the other off guard?
In post 267, innocentvillager wrote:in 161 i explained why i was voting koba which is essentially what they were asking. i found those things weird but not necessarily scummy and i wanted to make that clear in 162. i wasn't really voting for the sake of applying pressure

i can understand you disliking my wishiwashiness, but that's just me as a player as both alignments.
im not very confident on a lot of things especially early on which is in stark contrast to a player like koba.

ive played with gamma but not really with koba.
It's more that you are being wishy-washy AND setting up ways to get out of stuff. That's why it rubs me wrong.

Could you elaborate about your feelings about T3?
I may have used the wrong phrasing. Idon't necessarily think they are both town, just that the points made in the conflict are not AI.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 279, Wright and Justice wrote:Anyways ->

ATP I want hard pressure on Alice because based on POE from people who have spoken having towntold to some capacity, Alice is caught floundering in PoE and also avoiding playing in this game.

If IV is scum they will help spew their team atp and i'm willing to let them live as they have lots of trouble with endurance - but their more recent postings have shown a higher thought process than I remember reading from their scumgames and thus I doubt that will be necessary.
I've played with town Alice a few times before. I don't think this behavior is AI.
There's also that elitelling at the start of the game isn't necessarily scum indicative. I enjoy playing scum much more than I enjoy playing town, I'll usually prefer the games I'm scum in.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by T3 »

Not anymore. Koba’s point about how they are only high post count when town is true and even if that is untrue, that kind of observation often comes from town.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by T3 »

Re:
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 367, Wright and Justice wrote:WAIT UR PROFILE PIC IS A HORSE WTF I THOUGHT IT WAS A GORILLA
wtf
for some reason i thought it was a dog wearinga hazmatt suit
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 377, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 373, T3 wrote:Not anymore. Koba’s point about how they are only high post count when town is true and even if that is untrue, that kind of observation often comes from town.
Then may I ask who are your suspects right now?

I think you said IV long ago but my reading comprehension is shut rn

I may pass out soo
Just IV. I think the other scum is in Alice/Flea and maybe Andres if I'm wrong.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #28) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 383, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 373, T3 wrote:Not anymore. Koba’s point about how they are only high post count when town is true and even if that is untrue, that kind of observation often comes from town.
I admit, I have no idea how to read you, but you weirdly chainsaw defend W&J here, and a couple of times before this , with hidden rules as to how you think mafia is played.

You said you were scum in 5 recent games, what does your town play look like? Other than W&J's meta on you?
My townplay is usually low energy. I can link my most recent games when I'm on laptop tomorrow.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:19 am

Post by T3 »

In post 391, innocentvillager wrote:okay that’s my tilt emotional first order reaction rant to getting run up I’ll get over it soon.
Didn't you say previously that you do this sometimes as town, and then fake doing it as scum?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:28 am

Post by T3 »

In post 423, innocentvillager wrote:VOTE: innocentvillager Really don’t have the energy for bullshit overconfidence I don’t want to deal with this. good luck on day 2 finding scum. Facebones is in my hood.
UNVOTE: iv
wj
stop
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:45 am

Post by T3 »

I think WJ's case on IV is completely wrong but I'm still going to vote IV for his reaction.
VOTE: IV
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:46 am

Post by T3 »

(yes, yell at me for my progression on iv between 489 and 491).
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by T3 »

VOTE: alice
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:42 am

Post by T3 »

In post 541, Wright and Justice wrote:Inaccurate:

When solving a game, one needs to factor in who the FN is.

It helps to find viable solves this way, if I have a read on someone being an FN, then I can eliminate that person from my POE, even if I think their play feels scummy.

I come from a background of Chat Mafia play where we played a lot of open setups that involved town PRs that needed to hide. The better players learned to PR hunt as town - and would even pull of roleswaps based on their PR reads as town(myself included).

I would love to give an example of a game but unfortunately the website, Epicmafia, went down. T3 however played on that site with me and can corroborate what I am saying is true.

To solve in this setup, having an idea of who can be viably partner with who is important. This is part of why one wants to keep the hoods hidden at first - that way, if someone is pushing a solve that involves 2 hoodmates together, that is useful info for that hood as they know that the person that is pushing that is pushing a confirmed townie.

I solve on a holistic level - meaning I look at all options and in the process I end up solving PR puzzles too.

My level of play is at a fairly high level in this sense that I am looking at everything as a whole and making sure it fits.

My weakest part of my play - which is on display here - is being convincing to players, especially people who have little experience with me.

This would be scummy - I give you that mollie - if it came from a noob player who was not good enough as town to do what I detailed above.

However at worst your case is NAI on me.

I fully admit I am looking for FN on the side - but if you think that I have been actively hunting for it, that is something you need to prove rather than point out a conclusion i shared with you. (FN this is a signal to you that you shouldn't use your ability on me, other than the obvious reason that our hood is claimed.)

This is a game philosophy that I maintain throughout games. I don't play many open setups anymore at all - and the ones I do are vanilla role ones - so I cannot prove anything recent but I think T3 should be able to advocate that what I say is true about the mindset of players from Epicmafia regarding treating PRs when town.
This is true.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:48 am

Post by T3 »

Mollie. You are pointing out everything that Koba is doing wrong and is just not attempting to sort them in good faith. Please stop. Your conflict with Koba is taking up the entire thread and it’s harder to sort.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by T3 »

Spoiler: off topic
humaneatingmonkey came back for like a month in july and made a gtkas and you were one of his favorite players onsite
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:28 am

Post by T3 »

In post 610, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 606, T3 wrote:
Spoiler: off topic
humaneatingmonkey came back for like a month in july and made a gtkas and you were one of his favorite players onsite
who and what are you even talking about here?
I was talking to holden
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:21 am

Post by T3 »

In post 621, Facebones wrote:T3, going back a coupla hundred posts to
In post 385, T3 wrote:

I may pass out soo
Why did you view Flea otherwise possibly Andre as the second scum?
Is this still the case?
POE.
No.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by T3 »

Mollie
Wj
Holden
Facebones
Flea
IV/Andres
Alice
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:50 am

Post by T3 »

In post 656, Facebones wrote:
In post 634, T3 wrote:
In post 621, Facebones wrote:T3, going back a coupla hundred posts to
In post 385, T3 wrote:

I may pass out soo
Why did you view Flea otherwise possibly Andre as the second scum?
Is this still the case?
POE.
No.
In post 641, T3 wrote:Mollie
Wj
Holden
Facebones
Flea
IV/Andres
Alice
I'm assuming this means Flea is no longer a part of your POE then?
What changed your mind on faer slot?
Also, what was the thought process behind unvoting IV and placing it on Alice instead?
IV seems to be the only person you've had reasons for thinking is scummy besides "POE"
Flea is still in my Poe. Correct.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:50 am

Post by T3 »

I scumread iv less and I agreed with Koba‘a Alice read.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by T3 »

My reads are entirely unchanged.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by T3 »

I have no read on Andres's posting.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:18 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: mollie
glhf
I still towered her to some degree.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:28 am

Post by T3 »

MOLLIE NEEDS TO DIE
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #46) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:49 am

Post by T3 »

In post 852, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 847, T3 wrote:MOLLIE NEEDS TO DIE
Okay why?

I can’t tell what is going on with T3’s slot rn, can someone reexplain why he is town?
It’s taking up the thread
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #47) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:29 am

Post by T3 »

Can we not fn speculate
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #48) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:29 am

Post by T3 »

In post 858, GeorgeBailey wrote:
pirate mollie is being replaced
VOTE: facebones
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (isolation #49) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 862, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 859, T3 wrote:Can we not fn speculate
I'm manipulating mafia, hoped you would pick up on it.
I do know who FN is so its not speculation.
ofc I picked up on it
I just don't want to
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:40 am

Post by T3 »

My reads are entirely unchanged.
We have to policy Facwbones.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #51) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:36 am

Post by T3 »

I don’t elaborate on my points because there isn’t anything to elaborate on.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #52) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:37 am

Post by T3 »

In post 913, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 891, Facebones wrote:Everyone else seems to think he's town though, and being second on the wagon is kind of hard to ignore so I'll say he's town for now
I think this suggests that he’s kind of a sheepy person in general which makes me think the sheepy was is NAI
I don’t
think
I’m a sheepy person, or at least not actively.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:46 am

Post by T3 »

O
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #54) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:04 am

Post by T3 »

vla until the 13th
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #55) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by T3 »

Wtf
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (isolation #56) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by T3 »

So many giant posts
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:43 am

Post by T3 »

No read on pooky
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #58) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:36 am

Post by T3 »

I think holden is town
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #59) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:28 am

Post by T3 »

I think it should be between Pooky and IV today.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:30 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: pooky
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (isolation #61) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:45 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1090, GeorgeBailey wrote:
NorwegianboyEE replaces HoldenGolden
is this why there are 2 more pages
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #62) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:47 am

Post by T3 »

huh yeah it is
i'd be willing to vote iv
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (isolation #63) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by T3 »

i'm fn
we all knew that already
except iv lol
n1 holden n2 mt
idk what koba was on when they suggested i was fn because i didn't target them
obviously because i targeted holden and didn't die n2 norwee is probably town
so let's kill pooky then iv
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1272, Morning Tweet wrote:Wait what? I never got a FN message
what the
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by T3 »

oh i'm dumb
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #66) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by T3 »

my fn is a 1shot
the mod pmed me that it was 1shot and i couldn't use it but i assumed it was a 'received' pm and didn't look at it.
norwee should still have it though
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (isolation #67) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:53 am

Post by T3 »