They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

galron/infinity is the blatant solve stop trolling
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no it wasn't
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 220, SirCakez wrote:Yo I was the first one to call out Roden
alright well i pulled up with the receipts first
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

Or you can play the game and actually discuss your thought process because im putting "intentional slip because it was svs to gambit dwlee as clear" back on the table if you just hammer without showing thought processes.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee be like:
AtE = town!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

epicmafia as a website doesnt exist LMAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

Subject: Micro 1011 | mafiascum rpg | gg
Infinity 324 wrote:Ok my read on koba will not change past 5 from now on

I think they're town
you also initially townread me - scumread me - then realized you mistake.

what happened here?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

The most incriminating thing is that zyla didnt claim it at gamestart but im.not sure if she knows to claim ascetic but also i did myself so the plausibility there is low.

I wanna just check viability of infinity/zyla partners and I'll hammer(within 2-3 hours most likely)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

Easier to believe lld was just really good and i was being an ass because i didnt get more communication
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

??? infinity died d1 and i died n1 what are u talking about
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hahahha scum thought i was actually gonna use my ability on a town flip
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

What funny is they need to kill in enchant/cephrir if its dwlee+cakez so lets get on with the no lim

Too lazy to switch accounts rn ill vote later
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 799, Enchant wrote:No-Lim is not option... Unless you know something i don't know.

Mafia probably still will nokill. But they can start kill Security Guards or D-Class. And if they kill one of them fully, we lose.
We can stop no limming then but so far its suggested that scum cant out spend the refresh + no security guard abilities. The mech looks like a red herring to discourage ability use. ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

Subject: Mini 2240: SCP Upick (SCP 682 Ending)
Dwlee99 wrote:Dunnstral
Lady lambdadelta
Ampharos

SirCakez

SCP 999

Infinity Zero (Infinity 324 + Gamma Emerald)
Cephrir
Roden
Zyla
Galron

Unordered in tiers
Hi dwlee this is now your turn for the d1/d2 questions :
could you perhaps try to remember the reasoning you had for the reads at this point?

Subject: Mini 2240: SCP Upick (SCP 682 Ending)
Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 626, Zyla wrote:I might've misunderstood, but I was under the impression that Researchers would have SCPs and infiltrators would just have kill and breach actions

I can still be eliminated, yes
Not sure what to think of this lol
why were you unsure?

ok i didnt have much to question on for dwlee lol

also i did notice cephrir and roden were desperate to interact with you dwlee and try to convince you to vote with them so theres that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

haha i was scum gotem
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

now that barring T3 having a 2nd vig shot(possible because vig is not actually that strong and the high cost of it), we prob lose here.

Some thoughts before the game flips:

Strangematter: u did great, sorry u got lolhammered <3
Deadbeat: dont lolhammer d1 thanks, your action set in motion the events for this loss and lost us a valuable role + mislim we needed here .
LLD: sorry for overwhelming you - but - you do not deserve entitlement for being a vig in a non normal game where scum are able to rand vig. have some respect please to talk to fellow players like you are not clear in that instance because you ended up having 0/3 reads on d2 and tried to shove them through.
dunns: you did alright - you almost got dwlee, unfort that SvS wagons ended up helping scum more.
infinity: slip are real. also if someone buries a scum early on in the wagon's life thats usually +town.
gamma: hi
zyla : u did great sorry u are mislim bait and glad i got to at least get it to limlo by shielding you
enchant: never change u were funny asf
t3: for the love of god please try in limlo
cakez: same as above but also READ. granted i was pocketed asf but i *tried* to townread you both(ended up townreading you) you were right about t3 slot being town but you gotta find reasons that arent only based in mech because honestly I will never buy that as you saw d2 i refused to accept it.
kyouko: RIP

dwlee: mf u were so

cephrir: honestly was onto you d3 but i really wanted u to spew(when i called atruce with you it was to see where youd go next and unfort it was just zyla and infinity slot lol)

roden: jan > ninja(but it was lucky it was the better choice in this case)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also to myself :stop getting pocketed idiot and be more patient
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1489, SirCakez wrote:I need to listen to myself more
Eh ur gut almost got enchant mislimmed in mlimlo so lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

@t3 its important you dont do any action tonight, i completely forgot i was breached and can use my special ability now which can save the game

dwlee wont believe me and will shoot you still and we will win

Make sure you vig if you have it

Jf

If we do this right we win
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

remember to fast night

we already win

Dwlee will shoot incorrectly here and i know it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

i tried
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1504, StrangeMatter wrote:I hate the people who were town on my wagon. You know who you are.
sorry i wasnt around to unvote - i was legit not there when it picked up steam
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

happy birthday tho!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

they have every right to be frustrated how EOD1 went down, that hammer was the single worst thing that happened this game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

well - scum was who put you at e-1 and a loltownie hammered you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

i 1000% agree like i said i was just pressure voting. we honestly would have won had that not happened knowing what the roles are now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

nah u were fine cakez, you were solved in the end, just ur zyla/enchant tunnel was bad.

also TBH a tiny nitpick but when you're doc you should holster when its evens and you want scum to kill

i solved your slot but i let my impatience get to me - dwlee had effectively pocketed us all by sacrificing roden
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1521, Roden wrote:GG, great job Dwlee! Told you that you had the best chance of working around Koba.

Thanks GIF for modding the game, it was fun.
i mean i was literally the only one that was ever going to reeval onto dwlee later which i almost did provided LLD's ISO wasn't loltown level
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”