DArby
Goon
DArby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:11 am

Post by DArby »

VOTE: Dwlee

I’m not ignoring my gut 3 times in a row.
DArby
DArby
Goon
DArby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:15 am

Post by DArby »

No cap.

Well, maybe half cap? We’ll see.
DArby
DArby
Goon
DArby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:19 am

Post by DArby »

In post 13, Dwlee99 wrote:Me when I endgame after murdering Darby N1:
Watch that actually happen tho.
DArby
DArby
Goon
DArby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:30 am

Post by DArby »

I am being harassed and open wolfed someone please get this slot. >:(
DArby
DArby
Goon
DArby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by DArby »

In post 39, Three wrote:
In post 38, marcistar wrote:
In post 36, RH9 wrote:Is numberQ trying BBB's Gambit or something like it? I am probably wrong about the Gambit's name though.
can u explain wht the gambit ur thinking of is?

i dont know too much abt gambits :yawn:
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... 27s_Gambit

It's basically just reverse psychology. NumberQ isn't really doing this though, Dwlee is.
Wait is your pfp Santa from 999 or am i tripping?
DArby
DArby
Goon
DArby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:03 am

Post by DArby »

In post 58, Three wrote:
In post 42, DArby wrote:
In post 39, Three wrote:
In post 38, marcistar wrote:
In post 36, RH9 wrote:Is numberQ trying BBB's Gambit or something like it? I am probably wrong about the Gambit's name though.
can u explain wht the gambit ur thinking of is?

i dont know too much abt gambits :yawn:
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... 27s_Gambit

It's basically just reverse psychology. NumberQ isn't really doing this though, Dwlee is.
Wait is your pfp Santa from 999 or am i tripping?
Yep, it's Santa. :D

My original username choice was just going to be Santa since he's my favorite character from the game, but I didn't want to give off the impression that this was a roleplay account, so I just went with a name that alluded to him. You're the first person to recognize my pfp actually, so that's a nice little serotonin boost lol.
Oh. Yeah. A character account totally would come across as role play like. Oh well.
DArby
DArby
Goon
DArby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:11 am

Post by DArby »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13172873#p13172873]post 104[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 101, Andante wrote:Question, are we trying to eliminate jester or let jester get night killed?
we have no reason to fullfill jester's wincon. eliminating jester only helps scum in my opinion. it wastes our elim and gives scum a "free nightkill"
So do you think we should overall avoid figuring out who the jester is?
DArby
DArby
Goon
DArby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:54 am

Post by DArby »

In post 142, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 101, Andante wrote:Question, are we trying to eliminate jester or let jester get night killed?
I think we should eliminate the Jester. If the Jester wants to come forward so we can just eliminate you now, that would be sweet.
What no this is a bad idea. How the jester does means the faction responsible is punished. If they’re limmed scum gets basically a +1.
DArby
DArby
Goon
DArby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:56 am

Post by DArby »

In post 157, numberQ wrote:The reason is in his first post, he's here to troll the fecal matter out of this game. And all games. It's kind of annoying.
In post 154, ahhlo wrote:Hmm I wonder what the mafia chatroom is talking about right now.

If I had to guess, they'd be focusing their discussion on the jester situation, since that's the only very interesting thing that has happened. Given that, it's likely that at least one of them was thinking about the jester when they started posting in this thread agian; ergo, their post wouuld be about the jester.

the jester confession was about 7 hours ago, probably mafia didn't notice right away due to the timing of it. 3 hours after the post, a lot of activity had started in the thread, so its safe to assume the mafia chat started talking about jester stuff 3 hours afterwards too, in other words, 4 hours ago.

Andante's first post about the jester was the kind of question that would be better asked in mafia chat - so that suggests they're town
Dwlee not talking about the jester is interesting - its unexpected because i think hes mafia, but yet he seems to be separating the mafia chat topic from the game topic
Darby came in after the topic had changed from jester, and put it back onto it, suggesting maybe he had just read the mafia chat and posted immeidately afterwards
MegAzumarill also pressed the issue with the jester conversation - may be the same thing as Darby

maybe im wrong and the mafia are trying hard to avoid their mafia conversation from being part of the game conversation. In that case, they'd be focusing on not talking to each other ingame about the jester. we'll have to see how these people act in the future when interesting things happen.
The jester is the central game mechanic in this game. How would you like to start the game?

Return to “Completed Open Games”