Micro 1034 | Meet me on the Astral Plane | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #505 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 503, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 500, Wright and Justice wrote:as for flea - are you really claiming im tunneled on mollie right now? And not looking anywhere else?
You have a specific kind of hyperfocus, you do look around but you'll always take a shot at your current primary target where you can. Which is what you're doing. Difference here to previous to me is that those shots are more frequent than I'm used to seeing.

Dont know if that's just because I'm not the primary for once ^_^;
Was partially due to grudge.

Im hashing it out in the hood since its not really game related ish in the sense of necessary to solve either of us. Should be mostly ok from this point forward especially if i have finally stumbled upon the right solve
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Mollie - yes or no - when I told you IV was possible FN, did I, or did I not say that if they were not the FN they were likely scum?

Answer honestly. No semantics.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mollie state a single read challenge (impossible)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

he's FN

now carry on

no more discussion of the big 3 town slots
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

What the fuck
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'm honestly taking a break for a bit from this game im absolutely reeling

I ask kindly to leave the discussion about what just happened for post game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

kill pooky next if game doesnt end
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

pooky will kill my slot and try to pocket others likely - dont let him skate by without any analysis.
Run him up and if he doesnt show any critical thought, kill him
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

Case mollie
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

Nvm its gg lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Wooooo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

solving by trying to hood solve as town super scummy btw xd

Btw FN can use their ability at any time it didnt need to be at night
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thanks for hosting again GB, 2/2 so far in this setup ^.^
Also this was one of the first mafia setups i ever modded in forum after playing it. Mafia ended up winning it was fun, i hope to also win the next run, but please make me FN :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I told tweetie about pokemon theme game and she didnt even look and still wanted T3 ;-;
I was like "ayo pooky kills me here tonight pls"

But ye lol gg
Mt replacement didnt help scum but also mollie was uh kinda a nerf for town on d1 bc of the tunnel so it balances out ig
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”