She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #46 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 26, mastina wrote:
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
04/11/2021 mastina PookyTheMagicalBear Pooky has been TEARING through scumteams this year, utterly decimating and eviscerating them. While the game ultimately ended in a scum win, in College Basketball Players, Pooky correctly identified
all three mafia
, being on the eliminations of the two and insisting,
begging
the town to eliminate the third scum. (The town didn't listen, thus the scum win, but Pooky was dead by then so he did as well as a townie could do.)

He earned a N1 nightkill in Mini 2200, in part due to having 2/3 of the scum south of null.

In Warehouse 13, Pooky was singlehandedly the cause of the town win--while the playerlist was basically an allstar list of legends, no individual town player had every piece of the puzzle and were hard-disagreeing on the rest...but Pooky by sheer force of will alone convinced the town that he was correct on his piece, and then after being elevated to conftown status from this, went on to then help the town identify which pieces they had correct, guiding them to one of the hardest possible town roflstomps of all time (in a setup that was, if anything, scumsided, no less!). It started on D1 but was truly cemented on D3.

In Draft Mafia, he did it
again
, this time by nailing the Pizza hydra as scum and in helping eliminate both the remaining scum. He basically caught the entire scumteam, basically by himself.

And most recently, in Two Day Penultimate Mafia, an Open game with what amounts to a White Flagesque mechanic where the town only needed to eliminate one scum in order to win, where eliminating one scum on D1 would be an instant town win...Pooky NAILED one of the crucial scum players, not to mention correctly identifying a second scum player. While the game was ultimately abandoned, had it not been, the probable end to the D1 was a compromise elimination on Pooky's correct initial target of choice, which would've meant that had the game not been abandoned, the likely outcome of the game would be a town win, again, singlehandedly thanks to him.

Pooky is wrecking scumteams left and right; he is utterly DESTROYING them in basically every towngame he is in. Pooky is basically a one-person scum wrecking crew, able to singlehandedly win town after town after town the game. And the legend of Pooky is only growing game after game.
He also correctly nailed Bell and jjh as part of the hydra Bear HUGS in Happy Face mafia.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

And caught 2 scum in both FL v Hectic and Nancy Drew v Titus.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #69 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 68, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Paperback Writer
10/18/2021 PookyTheMagicalBear Ydrasse Mini 2243: Chromatic Ascension

I am so happy that I got a chance to participate in this game.
Ydrasse created an entirely new world, a new story and a new dance format that was wholly of her own imagination.

Good writing has the ability to transport us into a story that comes alive.
Her writing is more than good - it grabs ahold of you and does not let go.
The tension in each moment is layered perfectly with the dance to create suspense and thrills that creep down your spine.
You read on and can't help but feel each triumph and defeat as vividly as if the stakes are real.

Good writing creates worlds that we would like to visit,
Heroes and Villains whom we might like to be,
Ydrasse made the characters in her story come to life,
She gave us a world to dance in and it was beautiful to behold.

nth

Probably the best dance game I’ve ever played. I really like that there weren’t any restrictions on who could do the proposing. And I 100% agree with Pooky that Ydrasse innovatively reinvented the setup in a unique and fun way.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Can someone please nom me for falling star? I’ll give you cookies.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #107 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 101, Lukewarm wrote:To whoever is in charge of these things, can I recommend/request that next year the goodfellas and moment of brilliance awards be mirrors of one another?

Moment of Brilliance
Best Town Performance
Individual Game
Individual or Group Award
Current:
Goodfellas
Best Mafia Team
Individual Game
Group Award
The future? :
Goodfellas
Best Mafia Performance
Individual Game
Individual or Group Award

I very much wanted to nominate ydrasse for her scum performance in Open 812 Guardians of the Fortress, but it being required to be a group award feels werid. The rest of her team played well, but her performance was masterful. Like, best scum performance I have encountered. Left me scarred and scared of her for several game afterwards lol.
+1

This.

I want to nominate Sakura for her brilliant deeper than deep wolf play in RC uPick Anything but I don’t think the rest of her team really did anything to warrant a scummie and Hannibal Lecter is only for SKs.

Basically any scumteam would have won that game with Sakura being endgame scum. She even had the dead thread pocketed.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”