Micro 1045: Science Diagrams That Look Like Shitposts [END]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #658 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by Andante »

fam no!! it's not me!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by Andante »

lol rip
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:39 am

Post by Andante »

In post 784, HockeyFan wrote:well enhcnat basically outed as scum with that hammer, so get them tmr, but otherwise gl and o7
Enchant claimed maf before that too... but the worst.. called you a top tr then threw you on e-1
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:48 am

Post by Andante »

lol rip. thanks for hosting Umlaut!! I loved the flavor!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 897, the worst wrote:andante, I enjoy the hell outta you as a person, but your mafia play genuinely confounds me.

gg all, well played mafia.
hahaha umm I'm always taking tips/advice for how to get better!!! like, what happens is I go "I think X is maf... hmm yeah.. X MAF!!!" then it's like "ooh shiny object!" and I get distracted with a different read.. idk, just glad this is over so I can't embarrass myself anymore :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:41 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 900, the worst wrote:I feel weird "giving advice" per se because I feel like I'm really flawed too. I think what I look for is more introspection - being easily distracted by reads can be a great thing, if people can follow what's causing those reads. Learning more about the way you form opinions & working on communicating that process a bit more would probably like, bridge the gaps between our pscyhes a bit. That's about all I got, I don't want to pretend to be an authority on anything, just feels like that's part of why I really struggled with you this game.

Also the cliche'd advice of voting in ELo. Just don't do it, lol. Until the point where you're absolutely confident on (ideally) an entire scumteam, at the exclusion of all other scumteams. Failing that, I'd recommend never voting until you're satisfied that you've absolutely POE'd the person you're going to vote. I don't really get the impression that you reconsidered any of your reads in ELo, it really just felt like you voted me on a whim. There's an argument that this game was unwinnable with town!worst because Frog's tunnel on me was just so profound, but I don't think you thought about that.

I think you just move too fast for me.
Ok, I like that!! thank you!! I feel like that's something I could definitely try and work on, like pointing out the specific posts that grab my attention could probably help a little more than "I think it's X!!"

Oh I'm so sorry town for that game ending vote... I didn't even realize my vote there was like, maf can hammer and win... cause yeah... in that situation a team would've been better to look for, cause I wasn't team reading enchant AND worst ughhh :/ sorry yall!! and I feel like I played a big role in the other town going too... ahhhh :/

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”