Micro 1047: Vengeball! -- Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: bell
counting your posts today [:
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 10, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 6, Bell wrote:Mine
VOTE: Hockyfan
It is known that all hockey fans are scum.
omgus

VOTE: Bell
hockey fans are always town

Also, Koba LOCKTOWN for not voting me(not serious)
Cuz ur my godfather duh..
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'm intensely sick today, and habe been sick the past few days but it got worse today

Covid tested myself today and it's negative tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I scumbin bell
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

btw im gonna push bell until they either towntell or dont so hf everyone this is my strategy when there are polarized players :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 33, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: koba
hi koba
U actually randed scum didnt u );
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

vanders e-3
I will forgive 0 lolhammers
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 37, Bell wrote:Please just let me hunt Koba, lol. I obvtown when left alone and I don't want the stress.
But if this is your strategy for scum you, please, proceed. Then I can pretend I'm really cool when I vote you and you flip scum when in reality it was just omgus all along.
Well, not that there's anything to omgus yet.
nope u get shoved against the wall until i say you are town or not (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

calling me scum for pushing you hard early to quickly solve your alignment is not a good look ~
You became obvtown in pokemon theme gsme because i pushed you not lack of push so not sure where you are getting this nonsense about being better when left alone (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 41, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 35, DkKoba wrote:
In post 33, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: koba
hi koba
U actually randed scum didnt u );
no I think you're scum
I'd blast u over an outted scum bell dont even play with me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee u will never accuratrly read me on d1 i promise u that.
I say that since fmpov no matter your alignment you csn still be hunting for a scum here and i assume your read is genuine town or not
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i promise u i dont come out the gate on the most polarized player in the game who has wim as scum rofl
My decision to pursue this is already >rand town

why am i scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think your posts are half hearted and trying to deflect my intent to push you for what i believe are reasonable reasons based on past meta experience - and i find some of your dishonesty about said meta to be pinging too.
(:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 50, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 43, Dwlee99 wrote:Tldr; koba being a little too funny imo
^^^
Based on what comparisons to my scumgame?(:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

regardless of what ur alignment is here the most optimal strat in multiball if you have those players present is to hard push polarized slots and solve them first
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I literally pretended it was rvs upon replacing into 9:12 ROFL
Ur just trying to mislim me arent u
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88600&user_select[]=35340

Tell me the concrete difference you see or die
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Ur literally just claiming something "koba indicative"= scum indicative

U will never catch me on tone and literally eveyone who has played against scum me tells me my tone is rock solid
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 59, Bell wrote:I don't think I'm going to be able to differentiate between Koba town and Koba scum if I leave them in their comfort zone. I'm not sure how to poke them back though.
I guess I'll just keep going back and forth with them until I smell some bullshit or don't and then they can just...keep going.
If im scum, pushing me for bullshit like dwlee is gives me free ammo to just defend myself from stuff

Leaving me alone is how you put me in an awkward spot when im scum.

I will explain later the small differences in my approach town v scum once i have laid some groundwork
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 64, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 58, DkKoba wrote:I literally pretended it was rvs upon replacing into 9:12 ROFL
Ur just trying to mislim me arent u
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88600&user_select[]=35340

Tell me the concrete difference you see or die
Pretending RVS =/= being funny

Feel like you should get the difference
Ur sense of humor sucks then bc i always start with something i find at least mildly funny
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Ok call me crazy
But

I think it could be optimal to lim me today

i will explain later but i just thought of something wacky setup wise about why i should do this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Ok im impatient but im thinking

Numbers suck

If we lim correctly today

Assume we get tbe godfather of a faction

We go into limlo against the other faction next day

That SUX

So instead i get limmed

I BLAST a scumfuck

And then the scum crosshoot into eachother

Ok great plan right
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I get n1d in this playerlist anyways so !
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

OK also warning hockey is goated as fcuk at faking tone when theyre scum but also theyre obvious to some players? Apparently i just suck at reading them but also ive only played with them in the presence of a cheater so tske that as you will
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 0, Pavowski wrote:
Vengeball!

PlayersKcdaspot
HockeyFan
Dr Worm
Vanderscamp
The Bulge
Bell
Enchant
DkKoba
Dwlee99

Eliminated PlayersNone yet!

EventsNone yet!

Current Status
  • Setup in progress.

• Roles Randomized

• Mafia PTs, Dead/Spec Thread created

• Paranoia-checking Role PMs

• Loading vengeful bullets

• Send out Role PMs

• Waiting for confirmations.
Game has begun.

Spoiler: VC settings
Living PlayersKcdaspot
HockeyFan
Dr Worm
Vanderscamp
The Bulge
Bell
Enchant
DkKoba
Dwlee99

Links

Deadline2014-08-17 14:00:00 -5.00

Backup mod: The Worst

List mod: SirCakez
Oh its nightless? ROFL get fuckdd scum cant get rid of me hahaha
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 81, Dwlee99 wrote:Resist urge to question whether Koba just doesn't read the setup or their predecessor's isos in games
why are u pretending like im not a chronic skimmer?

ur feigning too much ignorance i feel :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I dont think me knowing it wasnt nightless is clearing for me regardlesss, i could easily be scum thinking that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

How much i read is always a secret until i reveal i know said info :3 generally i am always up to date in any game i am in from the start though.

I think i wanna pry into bulge a little more when theyre around again

Hockey i wanna bin town for now tho i would never bet my life on any read i make on that slot. I BELIEVE IN TOWN HOCKEY

uhhhhh

Enchant should be posting soon

Vanders i think will be obvious by page 15 :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 89, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 30, Dr Worm wrote:Too many MUFFIAS in this game.

Trick is TO FIND TROWN!!
currently reading... who wants to explain this trainwreck?
townhunt and poe scumfucks because scum fucks will be reading for opposite scumteam and can look solvy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also if i had to choose blast or pass on kdcaspots first post i would BLAST for the record
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 95, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 93, DkKoba wrote:also if i had to choose blast or pass on kdcaspots first post i would BLAST for the record
shut yer ass till i can read you ya squawking geese.
I have the vast majority of posts in the game i hope you would have an opinion already
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hockey e-2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 115, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 91, DkKoba wrote:How much i read is always a secret until i reveal i know said info :3 generally i am always up to date in any game i am in from the start though.

Hockey i wanna bin town for now tho i would never bet my life on any read i make on that slot. I BELIEVE IN TOWN HOCKEY

uhhhhh

Why do you think I'll be obvious?
Thats when i figured out your alignment in coalition
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 122, Dwlee99 wrote:Hockey could be scum with bell for that comment
What comment?
How so?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

I dont see how being wrong = scum indicative
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

What about the way he would be wrong is scum indicative-> what about the process?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

That doesnt make sense to me, considering how hockey has interacted with me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hockey has not tried to pull me off bell and just stated how they felt. If they were scum with bell they either are the godfather and are fine bussing their partner -> or bell is godfather and they need to pull me.off somehow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

Nightless is where scum want to bus for cred to avoid lims since they can't nightkill their threats
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

Why is enchant scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont scumread kdca for the abrasiveness
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

vanders/bulge/kdsca all 3 are scum, now to solve for the last one
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: bulge
smells like godfather
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: enchant e-2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh sorry i think i dreamed the other votes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i just wanted to make sure no one lol hammers here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my confidence on all my reads dropped to like near 0 but also this is multiball so that is probably why :) I will prob end up just sorting by post count tbh.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 259, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 258, DkKoba wrote:my confidence on all my reads dropped to like near 0 but also this is multiball so that is probably why :) I will prob end up just sorting by post count tbh.
The worst is SCREWED if you do that
i bet he is in BOTH scum chats :O
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i want to strictly sort hockey via PoE lol they are very good at tonally sounding town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

on day 1 i do yes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i was .. even more overly confident in our coalition game vanders, what are you on about?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: kdcaspot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 281, Bell wrote:I wonder if it says something that Enchant mentioned a coin flip.
It just occurred to me that there's a clean 50% chance of hitting scum this game which is actually pretty amazing when you think about it.
dont forget the fact if we lim a townie they have a further chance to shoot a scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: dwlee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

I have a scumread i havent voted yet im planning on burying btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

actually

VOTE: Dr Worm

this prob flips goon but its the one slot i am like 1000% sure will flip scum

like i feel a tiny percent of doubt on my other scumreads

but this one?

nah

this one flips scum always.

also they scumread me and thats annoying
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 348, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 317, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: dwlee
why
because i want you to sweat knowing you are not in my townreads rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you know whats fucking wild

i just reached a townread on Vanders

and its fucking page 15

im a PSYCHIC
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

since i dont really care whos aligned with who without any scum flips at all here's a list of people from how much i think they're town to not town
DkKoba
Vanderscamp
Bell
HockeyFan
The Bulge
Dwlee99
Kcdaspot
Enchant
Dr Worm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

enchant is mainly PoE

Dr Worm is an active hard scumread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so like the reason for worm is like his like exclamations of "omg wtf" are like the scum kind of trying to look uninformed but like not sure what to actually say kind of thing and also just general reactive play

tonally completely stilted and I get the sense they dont really believe what they're saying -> they are scum and they are not hunting for scum they are hunting for townies to mislunch IMO

i'd also be stronger on dwlee but i feel like dwlee wants to go into this slank meta as town potentially but also they deserve 0 places in the townblock for doing nothing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like the slank is generally NAI bc as scum u still can push another scum team and dwlee is aware.

idk.

bottom 3 i want to plow through first and then we can talk about the rest.

if you're town in that bottom 3, please shoot within that bottom 3 and avoid the top 4 if you can.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok ur not busy now, play and solve
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean bell is an easy slot into top tier due to activity + if they drop off we just kill them ggez
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 375, HockeyFan wrote:disagre on the worm sus but im down to kill anyone else on your list
towncase him then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 378, Bell wrote:Vander's point is so nuanced, I can't help but feel they're projecting, lol.
explain
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

enchant is obvious mafia goon just ignore and slam dr worm first, we can lim enchant tomorrow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 386, Bell wrote:You're perspective taking from the pov of mafia in a super nuanced way. It's one thing to hypothesize another's perspective, but it's another to actually put that perspective taking into practice. I didn't even occur to me that scum might dismiss certain players as town because they can't be partnered with another player.
ngl i think u should step away from this line of reasoning its way too reachy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im still gonna tunnel dr worm so hf :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bell thoughts on Dr Worm?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hard to shoot without an actual gun ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok hockey drops down to bottom 4

ggez
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

dr worm is hockey' godfather LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

teams r

enchant + kdca

hockey + dr worm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

but if kdca town dwlee scum tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

kdca has had some posts that made me hmmmmmmm about their alignment recently so yeah thats why
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 433, The Bulge wrote:
In post 172, The Bulge wrote:boom
In post 216, The Bulge wrote: chk-chk
In post 302, The Bulge wrote:shoot to kill.
In post 334, The Bulge wrote:i feel like Guy Pearce
ha ha
?

why did you post this?

please respond ASAP
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

ooooooooo k.... ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey bulge what do u read Enchant as?

i wanna vote there tbh to flip them now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

yes, crumbing a role that is essentially vanilla .. very.. necessary
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

why wasn't he in your bottom 4 before?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok so why did the 4 people below that warrent being there, can you explain each one of them?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

OK please name the 4 people as soon as you can though at the very least.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

will b funny if enchant flips as bulge's godfather and all this pressure was a waste of time
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok whenever you come back I want you to go more in depth on the vanders thing and quote specific posts for me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

(quote specific posts from vanders and explain why they made you think they are scum )
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #85) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 450, Dwlee99 wrote:We should lim in me/kdca.
im not letting u shoot me if ur town thx
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #86) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: enchant

im gonna send out this little nugget of temptation thought :)

i have gotten all the info i think i will get this dayphase so far and everything else is going in circles and we can always go back to discussion since no nightkills.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #87) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey, whoever is goon but not with enchant ^ free quickhammer :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #88) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think kdca has mildly towntold so theyre low on my priority list atm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #89) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 457, Dwlee99 wrote:You're not gonna think I'm town til I flip so
you're not even in my current bottom 4 lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 453, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: enchant

im gonna send out this little nugget of temptation thought :)

i have gotten all the info i think i will get this dayphase so far and everything else is going in circles and we can always go back to discussion since no nightkills.
btwwwwwwwwwww

enchant is at e-1!!!
hello everyone :)

people who have refused to hammer enchant so far:

dwlee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hmm

yeah i think im coming around on kdca as town here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 465, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 464, DkKoba wrote:hmm

yeah i think im coming around on kdca as town here
answer me.
no :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #93) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i now know the difference between town enchant and scum enchant and yeah i think its scum enchant here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 490, The Bulge wrote:ok but wheres the counterpush? there is no way in hell we are hitting a godfather here. what's the rush? id like to see some unvotes personally
Theres plenty of pushback including from you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I veto bulge, unvote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: worm
Worm->hockey
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 490, The Bulge wrote:ok but wheres the counterpush? there is no way in hell we are hitting a godfather here. what's the rush? id like to see some unvotes personally
Remember, bulge flipped unaligned to enchant due to red team being eliminated.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #98) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

So like people suspecting them for a post like that when for blue mafia miseliminating there is +wincon, so to resist that is fairly towny to me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #99) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 504, Kcdaspot wrote:i think koba was the target to take to lylo for red team Referincing
Fwiw - this was dwlee aware they would be caught if they kept pushing me lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #100) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

Unvote him.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #101) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh youre not voting.

Vote worm with me, my PoE has been shown to.be good so far
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #102) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'm glad that at least anyone who would potentially quickhammer is off wagon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #103) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

bulges treatment of enchant is clearing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #104) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

Vetoing kdca too (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #105) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

How am i goon?
Why is kdca scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Kdca is abrasive yea but they arent scummy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #107) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 475, Bell wrote:Curiosity is cool. But thinking about what you're doing makes you even cooler.
I mean hockey progression is blatantly fake

They went from

Sheeping you on bulge

To saying you're scum with me in the span on 24 hours and 1 page of content with 0 progression just because you called then scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #108) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Idk how i ended up quoting that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #109) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

actually

VOTE: hockey

thanks for quoting that post since it hard implies in a hockey scum world with worm, theyre the godfather.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #110) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

good work team
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #111) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee backed off me because they realized i was town - that should be clearing enough for me as they have a good readrate on me.

if they thought i was blue scum theyd keep pushing me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #112) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 122, Dwlee99 wrote:Hockey could be scum with bell for that comment
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #113) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee did think kdca was genuinely blue mafia i think but that read kinda sucked cuz kdca actually has towntold so RIP
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #114) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if kdca is scum pocketing me rn then wp, also yeah i should have been wary of 12 years of experience at that point. but we do have 2 mislunches to be able to reeval.

btw if we DO hit a venge, they should holster if possible? so we can still shoot for the godfather here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #115) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok yeah the kill isn't compulsive

its optimal to not submit one on this day, so if hockey is venge they should not shoot bc we can just eliminate again BUT with the ability to actually endgame blue mafia on a godfather kill.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #116) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"Any townie eliminated outside of ELO may submit a vengekill. This kill is not compulsive."
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #117) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 508, HockeyFan wrote:idm voitng bulge anymroe lol, as much as it pains me to do, i'll sheep KCDA

VOTE: Bulge

E-2 btw
^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #118) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

bell just vote hockey thx
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #119) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

I don't care how abrasive you think their play is, it's not scummy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #120) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

Regarding kcda
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #121) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

Too bad, people resisting the enchant lim are townier in light of being proven unaligned
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #122) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

maybe it do be bell and hockey with hockey GF hahaha

Shoulda pushed worm while I was there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #123) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

I have meta on hockey and I think they're scum (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #124) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

like I said - people who resisted the enchant wagon are more than likely town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #125) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if youre scum you would prefer to be shot than limmed me thinks
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #126) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no townie should be vengekilling here anymore anyways because it removes the godfather win con
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #127) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bulge probably town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #128) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Sorry i meant vanders but bulge also town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #129) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Hockey is just trying to pocket vanders cuz he has bad reads on his team lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #130) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Honestly idk how to explain it better cuz the game has only has 1 day and it was spent slam dunking the other scum team so not much to work with but yea
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #131) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 115, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 91, DkKoba wrote:How much i read is always a secret until i reveal i know said info :3 generally i am always up to date in any game i am in from the start though.

uhhhhh

Why do you think I'll be obvious?
In post 116, Vanderscamp wrote:I have jobs as mild town from 74 and bell as mild scum from what I feel is stilted posting.

I dislike hockeyfan coming to the conclusion that all three of them are town.
Yea vanders hockey aren't teamed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #132) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no one is venge killing today

tomorrow is when town should be vengekilling if we mess up again and the eliminated person chooses to.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #133) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

6 way is not ELO in night less so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #134) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

3 days everyone
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #135) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 630, HockeyFan wrote:can more people start voting lol. Anwyas, i do agree with KCDA that townies should probs shoot today? my susses still ahvent changed
Dont think kdca said that

Why should townies shoot, what makes you think this is mechanically optimal?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #136) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

I know why townies shouldnt shoot unless the goon is eliminated but lets hear it hockey, what makes you agree with shooting?

Only 2 scenarios venge should consider shooting:
1) both goons are dead and its only godfather remaining(even so accelerating the game is bad)
2) mafia have majority over town(was relevant when red mafia was alive)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #137) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

if we shoot today we go straight into limlo and if godfather gets shot, goon can hide better
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #138) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

Why you dont shoot when both godfather and goon are alive:
If you shoot godfather it doesn't end game
It speeds the game up, which favors scum

Regardless - hockey is a hit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #139) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

but godfather mechanic (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #140) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

scum are the ones who want to have townies shooting rn the most because it means if they *do* get shot they dont auto lose ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #141) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hockey knows its hard to drive 3 mislims so he has to make up an excuse to get ppl to shoot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #142) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dont make me call up cyclone to look at your rolecard
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #143) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 663, Kcdaspot wrote:i'm like 70 to 90% sure that this is the other GF.
I reached the same conclusion myself.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #144) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 672, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 664, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 662, Kcdaspot wrote:the fact that literally no one but me and koba went on him out of 4-5 active players says to me i've hit paydirt.
Please explain this
btw the silly poster just posted w/o his gimmick.

i'm shook.
because 2 townies are hard locked onto his godfather :x
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #145) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

hammer it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #146) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

blessed be this replacement
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #147) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

hockeyfan is at e-1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #148) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

notmafia's fastest town win
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #149) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok im gonna tryhard a bit harder now lol
Starting with this: VOTE: bell
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #150) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

Sorry hockey

Also uh this like confirms cyclone was full of shit when he said you were an easy read LOL that's fun
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #151) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

to be clear i thought hockey was solidly in scum meta bc ppl from his community emphatically stated he was an easy read and clear to read when scum and he was acting this way

Granted one of those people mainly stating it is a caught cheater so hey

So yeah my meta was bad xP

Bulge, why is bell town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (isolation #152) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

Bulge, talk to me why you think you are outside of scumrange

Bell, tell me why you are outside of scumrange.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #153) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 722, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Dr Worm
why?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #154) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 749, Bell wrote:If I cased Koba would anyone actually listen
i am going to blast you if you convince these willagers to vote me bc otherwise they will not listen
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (isolation #155) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so hf with that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #156) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

me being dead = i dont trust town to win without at least 1 scum to go off of
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #157) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 754, Bell wrote:Okay.
Dkkoba is scum because they wouldn't explain why they were voting Hockey until after they died. They're very focused on winning, but they're willing to engage others to get there. They didn't do that here. Which I think is slightly out of character for them.
Also, also.
No that's pretty much it. They kind of always powergame, but I don't want to have said nothing. Because that would make me sad and I don't want to be one of those people that just sees somebody post a lot and think "eh ifthey're scum I'll engage them later as we go kill, all the non-entities, kill, kill kill.
My stomach hurts.
i did explain why i voted hockey while they were alive

anything else :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #158) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 540, DkKoba wrote:
In post 475, Bell wrote:Curiosity is cool. But thinking about what you're doing makes you even cooler.
I mean hockey progression is blatantly fake

They went from

Sheeping you on bulge

To saying you're scum with me in the span on 24 hours and 1 page of content with 0 progression just because you called then scum
In post 544, DkKoba wrote:actually

VOTE: hockey

thanks for quoting that post since it hard implies in a hockey scum world with worm, theyre the godfather.
In post 569, DkKoba wrote:I have meta on hockey and I think they're scum (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #159) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nice try u polarized scumfuck :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #160) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

town bell actually can put out a real thought process, u just shitted that out bc u are desperate :3

again i want u to improve ur scumgame but this game will not be that game where u fool me :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #161) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i also called hockey scum before enchant flipped xoxo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #162) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i can literally smell the fear on u... you are not slick.

i pushed to sort you in pokemaf, found you town.

pushing to sort you here, you are floundering in a way that is scum indicative
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #163) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Eh -

the deflated scum Bell who is unable to push content when caught
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #164) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(no guys but bell is about to claim this is that one game as town where they just happen to not be motivated when pushed on, i promise)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #165) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im spiteful
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #166) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also im the town glue
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #167) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whats faulty about the premises?

what did i refuse to share?

:)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #168) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and yes, meta is a real explaination i have for reads when i have experience with someone.

i do not care how u want to twist it

u do not care about verifying my claim of meta tho bc u did not ask for links and instead went straight to discred me <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #169) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey bell

theres 1 issue

Youre polarized
You havent shown your townplay here

Towncase yourself (:

Cmon (:

You ended up voting hockey without caring about that so you dont get to pretend like you care now

Get lost with that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #170) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

You showed tmi on hockey througout this game gjgj
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #171) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Excuses (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #172) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Town bell would be able to
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #173) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

for any townies watching this: im terrible at being charismatic

Bell is a player who is very engaged and able to hardcore analyze and make big sweeping posts when they are town and pressured
This is why i have applied pressure on their slot multiple times this game.
If you compare this game to any of bells town games there is a distinct difference
Also note that bell refuses to self towncase. Because they cant.
They're caught.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #174) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

No, NM doesnt always autohammer. If he townreads you he won't
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #175) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

He only hammers his null reads and below
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #176) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok lol
why are you town tho?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #177) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no one but me really cared to pay attention to how nm plays so like im basicslly a lowkey expert on reading nm bc everyone assumes nm just does gimmicks and thats it which is kinda rude
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #178) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Im sorry that randing scum makes you feel that way.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #179) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

towncase urself
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #180) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

This has to do with bells meta
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #181) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

dont care it gets me solves
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #182) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

My track record using meta speaks for itself. You have no evidence against it not working so I don't care what you say about it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (isolation #183) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

Bell, the issue here is that I'm directly asking you to tell me why I should believe you are outside of scum meta.

I backed off of you in pokemaf once I solved you as town.

I only did so because you actually towntold.

Now lets see the same thing here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #184) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

you are always happy to answer why you are town when you are town, bell.

then again when i replaced into hidden temple u just lol-fell over and let yourself die so hm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #185) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

not mafia would not hammer his own godfather lol

i think his lying about that is pretty +town indicative tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #186) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 822, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 821, DkKoba wrote:not mafia would not hammer his own godfather lol

i think his lying about that is pretty +town indicative tho
Try me
it would lose you the game and i know you like to win the game :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #187) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think worm is prob a goon yea
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #188) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

well unless you are looking to get banned LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #189) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

i read vanders as town and i dont scumread NM here so off the table for me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #190) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

i am mainly looking to solve between kdca/bulge/bell 100%

currently bell>bulge>kdca in terms of scummiest to not scummiest
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #191) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

eh fuck it

VOTE: Worm

i really cant get anyone to tryhard here so imma just have to remove a scum and clear myself :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #192) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wow what a surprise
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #193) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also the goon was voteparked on me half the game i can act as clear now so :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #194) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sorry bulge i veto NM <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #195) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 509, Dr Worm wrote:VOTE: BULGEY

LEMON NATION MINUS ONE!!
actually lets clear bulge too for now

wont consider until 3 way bc i can see worm with their personality being like "haha distancing" but yeah.

gives bulge a pass.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #196) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 640, Dr Worm wrote:KOOBS tell me why KACASPOT is trown in your brain
trying to discredit a townread on KDCA, pretty clearing for both me and kdca
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #197) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im moreso hardclearing kdca here based on worm's ISO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #198) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i did read worm as goon which was another reason why i shoved thru the hockey elim i remember now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #199) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it wasnt as strong of a reason but it was one of my anti-tinfoil reasons to reeval him
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”