Micro 1047: Vengeball! -- Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #850 (isolation #200) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 248, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 93, DkKoba wrote:also if i had to choose blast or pass on kdcaspots first post i would BLAST for the record
Dr Worm"s MIND says SAME THING
yeah i am literally never voting kdca

i think if we just clear eachother, kdca, we just have autowin here.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #201) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 266, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 261, Bell wrote:
In post 251, Dr Worm wrote:BELLL and KOBA both have FAKE PERSONALITIES
My brain not sure if SCUMZ or just get jollies from being COOOOL INTRENET DUDES??
I don't really consider this side of me as fake. /:
Is this your way of saying that you don't have a read on either of us?
I understand where they're coming from with this read, you sound overly cautious and Koba sounds overly confident in a way that seems unlikely to be how either of you actually behave IRL.
I'm not sold on it being AI.
hmmmmmmmm
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #202) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 293, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 291, Bell wrote:Ouch, I can confirm that I am *super* lonely.
Can confirm that Koba and I are both try hards. Though, I'm only a try hard as town to my detriment.
I heard Koba has a special someone, but who knows how that's going!

Okay so you have us both down as try hards and think we're playing like goons? Do I even want to know the rationale there?
Eh. Sure. Explain it please.
Do you think you're out of your scum range?
lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #203) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 365, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 362, DkKoba wrote:since i dont really care whos aligned with who without any scum flips at all here's a list of people from how much i think they're town to not town
DkKoba
Vanderscamp
Bell
HockeyFan
The Bulge
Dwlee99
Kcdaspot
Enchant
Dr Worm
I think this is a pretty good list!
In post 415, Vanderscamp wrote:Koba, can you explain again your worm read?
I'm not particularly seeing it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #204) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

goddamnit NM stop snowing me lol

u know what i look for from u ...

or i just outbrain myself lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #205) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Not Mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #206) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

3/4 i think that is fairly decent this game

well 2/3 since i sniped GF and it resolved a PoE slot which turned into 3/3 after i reeval yay
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #207) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nightless sux for scum :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #208) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean thats my immediate POE so we prob win xD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #209) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bell come tell us if we won :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #210) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

WOOO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #211) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sorry NM got a last second tinfoil based on the worms spew but bell was like literally never living to endgame for me so ty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #212) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i had kdca and bulge hard solved as town and i was praying i wasnt wrong on either of them LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #213) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(it was more i read u as town NM but vanders interactions with worm skeeved me out)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #214) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 869, Bell wrote:Woohoo. I woke up to being dead after a nap!
xoxo u did better as scum this gamet than ive seen in the past, keep up the improvement.

more practice with hard pressure shall help ye :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #215) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 872, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 867, DkKoba wrote:sorry NM got a last second tinfoil based on the worms spew but bell was like literally never living to endgame for me so ty
The venge was more satisfying anyway, plus I got to self-hammer for legitimate reasons
true it was funny and more fun for you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #216) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i had randed scum in hard playerlists like 3 times in a row recently so like i had super human scumhunt strength on my side too so i was kinda balling so yeah
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #217) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

once i found KDCA as town and had worm as confscum it was really hard to win there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #218) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can we get red mafia + dead pt?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #219) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh dead pt isnt that interesting lol

i had fun ty !
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #220) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think there was a path to victory in getting bulge-> shoot maybe NM-> turn KDCA around onto me

thats the only world i can see
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (isolation #221) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wagons on d4 were basically scum v scum so uh yeah :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #222) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

damn didnt know that uh NM venge shot was actually the GOAT play there to ensure a win lol
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”