He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:00 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 42, momo wrote:
In post 37, Roden wrote:VOTE: Toog
This is the fifth vote on Toog. Bringing someone to L-2 on post 37 without so much as a comment (even just one saying that it's L-2) is not the best look.
You're right, sorry.

VOTE: Momo

This is E-5.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:15 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 67, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Is anyone voting for Toog voting because of the reasoning in ? I'd be interested in hearing why
I voted Toog for claiming Ninja Godfather. Or whatever a "Reverse Miller Polar Bear in a Ninja Suit" is supposed to be.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:06 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 108, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 70, Roden wrote:
In post 67, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Is anyone voting for Toog voting because of the reasoning in ? I'd be interested in hearing why
I voted Toog for claiming Ninja Godfather. Or whatever a "Reverse Miller Polar Bear in a Ninja Suit" is supposed to be.
Why did you think that was vote worthy?
Because I don't think claiming something that ridiculous when getting wagoned is a particularly townie thing to do.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:24 pm

Post by Roden »

If you're not afraid, you typically don't have to tell people how not afraid you are

VOTE: Toog
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:12 am

Post by Roden »

In post 141, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 115, Roden wrote:
In post 108, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 70, Roden wrote:
Why did you think that was vote worthy?
Because I don't think claiming something that ridiculous when getting wagoned is a particularly townie thing to do.
Do you think toog should have been worried about the wagon or dying from it?

This can be an open question to everyone who is analysing the toog wagon votes btw.

What do you think the chances were of toog actually dying there from a collection of RVS votes, and what do you think any scum team (with or without toog) would have thought the chances were of toog dying from that wagon?
It's a meme game and Toog gathered votes quickly. I've seen elims happen for dumber reasons sooner in the game in more serious games.

So I wouldn't say Toog should've been "worried" but uh maybe don't claim Ninja Godfather when you get run up if you're town.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:12 am

Post by Roden »

In post 147, Toogeloo wrote:I don't give in to ridiculous demands.
You were asked to play the game :dead:
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 206, Toogeloo wrote:K, if everyone has weighed in on me, I'm ready to be eliminated today.

People's stance on me should be telling enough information to work with going into Day 2.

I'm town reading MegA, Van, and wave. Any of those slots get eliminated Day 2, I'd be a sad panda.
We have six days left and we're only on page 9. I don't really get the point of giving up like this when there's been like...three people max who have shown suspicion towards you. And even then Math is probably the only one you could say is tunneled.

If you think people's stances on you should be telling if you flip town, then you should currently have that info now. Who's scummy?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 231, Toogeloo wrote:People are fooling themselves if they think this day is salvageable without eliminating me.
In post 232, Toogeloo wrote:Just go into the night phase with your PRs while no one else has given an inkling of power, and try to fix it tomorrow.
This only hurts town if you're town, we won't gain any info from your flip. You're claiming we'll be able to gain info from people's stances on you pre-flip, but if everyone is voting you because you're asking to be eliminated then nobody will have a legitimate stance on you. This also spews you as Vanilla/low power, so now you won't be NK'd either if we don't vote you.

I think you know this though, because you didn't answer when I asked who you thought was scummy, and you currently aren't voting anyone.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:02 pm

Post by Roden »

VOTE: Momo E-1

Just gonna go back here. A certain post pinged, gonna try to dig it back up before my break ends.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 257, momo wrote:My bad y'all, been active af pretty much everywhere online.

So, there's a wagon on me...

I mean I get it, scum likes to lurk early, but also it's not a real wagon at all?

This is maybe my fourth post in this game, you have literally no reason to town or scum read me lol considering that the first few pages of a game are just RVS.
In post 107, momo wrote:Think dw would have moved off toog if scum, liked mala's interactions on page 4.

Think there must have been one scum at least out of the five people on the toog wagon (based on how quick it moved), immediate objective should be sorting there.
People saying this is scummy because I'm trying to pretend to "solve" while not saying anything specific are wild.

I acknowledge that I didn't say anything specific. It was page 4 for crying out loud. If anyone claims to have solved a mafia game by page 4, they're full of shit.

I thought it was a good place to start and that's it.

Not everything is a solve.
So besides this reading as "caught for the wrong reasons", he's saying he can't be accurately read yet because all of his previous posts were during RVS and he shouldn't be expected to have a solve yet. However, his push on me did not look like RVS as time went on.
In post 8, momo wrote:VOTE: Roden

Naked voting in RVS? What do you have to hide?
Sure, this is a perfectly reasonable RVS post. I'm not being sarcastic, this one is fine.
In post 42, momo wrote:
In post 37, Roden wrote:VOTE: Toog
This is the fifth vote on Toog. Bringing someone to L-2 on post 37 without so much as a comment (even just one saying that it's L-2) is not the best look.
Yeah, this definitely isn't RVS. He is very clearly trying to argue that I'm being scummy.

So he wants to claim his posts were just RVS and that reading him off of those is a bad idea. Yet he only has one post that could be accurately labeled as RVS, and instead was already trying to make a serious push on page 2.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:17 pm

Post by Roden »

I feel like I can just town bin Mala at this point tbh.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:39 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 283, MathBlade wrote:So let’s play a game to get content
If momo is scum who with?
If momo is town who is scum?
Initial thought here was that the wagon likely isn't pure town regardless of the flip. Everyone on it doesn't look particularly bad though, I like Greeting the least but they're always like that.

In an world where this game is easy then the team is something like Momo/Toog/Virgo. Hard mode and a red Momo flip means heavy bussing happened. Town flip is extra hard mode and I'd rather wait for night results and the NK instead of pre-flipping after a mis-elim.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:42 pm

Post by Roden »

Momo, is there any particular reason that you don't feel the need to claim right now?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:03 pm

Post by Roden »

Four player group scum in a 13p mini kinda just let them control the vote every day phase unfortunately. They could all hard defend each other and pile votes onto townies without really coming off as suspicious, and any time a townie tried to dissent or spoke up they'd just get steamrolled.

But tbh, town kept refusing to defend themself when ran up. Refusing to claim and/or self hammering as town just made it even easier for the scum team to do whatever they wanted.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by Roden »

Also feel bad for Greeting and JV since their pushes were actually pretty spot on but no one believed them.

PE: Yeah, looking at the mod thread it seemed like town should've been able to get more done, it's unfortunate it didn't pan out. I'm not sure what I could've done had I not died so early though so idk.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”