Micro 1048: Jungle of Bullshit XXL - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

S
U
P
C
L
O
D
P
O
L
E
S
I
'
M
T
H
E
J
E
S
T
E
R
A
N
D
I
'
M
H
E
R
E
T
O
T
R
O
L
L
T
H
E
F
E
C
A
L
M
A
T
T
E
R
O
U
T
O
F
T
H
I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: DkKoba
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE:
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

hi enchant I guess its just us 2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 8, Yeet wrote:How are 7/8 of you guys scum. This is kind of ludicrous and I’m all for it

Hope the remaining townie finds this message well
Blasting this one for sure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 11, MegAzumarill wrote:ah N_M games
always something, not necessarily good but they are something.
I love it
I am also going to shoot you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

vote me already so i can blast everyone outside enchant and me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 15, Korina wrote:VOTE: Radical

Can we agree after 14 days we just vote someone and kill them so this game can end
In post 16, Radical Rat wrote:Honestly, I don't really see much point in posting when scum's just gonna eliminate whoever they want anyway. Not until Day 2 things actually get interesting.
Pew pew
vote me cowards
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

GIVE ME DA GUN
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: radical i will help u bus tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

enchant if ur town dont shoot off wagon, shoot everyone who voted you 100%
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

well just shoot outside me and ur fine LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

yeet who is town :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 59, MegAzumarill wrote:Korina is voting actually so they're closer to dk.
Dwlee I'd like to hear from.
if you're so towny why wont you vote RR?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh wait Image
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Enchant
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok so - no deadline.

Instead, add a minimum day time where you cannot vote. Perhaps 24-48 hours AND remove daytalk.
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”