Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

ego
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #74 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 73, Umlaut wrote:
In post 71, butterflies wrote:So of everyone who’s posted thus far, three slots have pinged me: Gamma, Umlaut and most recently furtive. Of the three, I have extensive meta on Gamma and when I compare his posting here with uPick!Anything for example, he feels different. In that game, he wasn’t really trying to solve and was basically pretty spammy.

Umlaut: Still not a fan but calling Gamma out for the unconfirmed vote, makes me a bit hesitant.
VOTE: butterflies

This "read" on me is nonsense. It's made when I have all of four one-line posts, three of which are RVS shitposts and the fourth of which is the one you like (calling out Gamma). Tell me what exactly you are not a fan of.
Until now, you hadn’t really done anything. I don’t see why you scumread me for that. And I wasn’t even the only one who felt that way, so I don’t understand what about my post bothers you in particular. I’m not even currently voting you.

~Nancyfly
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #161 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 153, Noraa wrote:
In post 151, butterflies wrote:Two players you’re particularly good at reading are Dunn and Math
Appreciate your trust in me nancy <333
im not 100% on this dunn read atm. chances are that it flips scum anyways but i do wish to be 100% certain before shoving the wagon hard.
Noraa is so obviously town here. I don’t think ze ever makes this kind of post as scum. I’m circling between Dunn, Progo and furtive.

If it weren’t for his terrible vote on you, I’d probably be voting one of the other two but his push on you is just really really bad.

~Nancyfly
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1018 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1013, numberQ wrote:The
Mafia
have submitted their guess for the Muses’ identities.

MAFIA GUESS
Red
Muse
: butterflies
Red
Painter’s Block
: furtiveglance

Yellow
Muse
: Dunnstral
Yellow
Painter’s Block
: Enchant

Blue
Muse
: implosion
Blue
Painter’s Block
: Scorpious

ACTUAL ROLES
Red
Muse
: butterflies
Red
Painter’s Block
: furtiveglance

Yellow
Muse
: implosion
Yellow
Painter’s Block
: Enchant

Blue
Muse
: ItalianoVD
Blue
Painter’s Block
: Scorpious

Spoiler: Flavor text
And the Artist simply... painted.

Sina Coulson,
Red Lily flower in primary colors
(2014)

Congratulations to the
Town
for their victory!

Dead/Spec Thread
The Mafia have 24 hours to let me know if they want anything redacted from their thread before I make it public.
Woot! I’m absolutely floored that they thought we’d actually vote out a fellow muse. :o

So they got 2 muses correct but only 1 correct block.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1021 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1014, Flea The Magician wrote:GG peeps :D

yeah we went a little too hard near the end I think xD genuinely would've gone for it if we weren't a muse too I think :P Nancy is the scum finding queen and all credit to the solve goes to her - don't care what she says she pulled most of the solve and the work for it.
:oops:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

But you really helped so much. Your were an awesome hydra partner, I’d rate you 12/5 on Yelp. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1025 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1015, numberQ wrote:Excuse my technical difficulties if anyone saw me post my placeholder game end. Seems like the placeholder flavor text is still there too, but oh well. It wasn't much more than that anyway. :P

Thanks for playing everyone! Really interesting setup to watch. butterflies was a solving powerhouse, but it was fun knowing town still had to be careful with outing the muses even after the solve.
Love all of the beautiful grahics and had a lot of fun playing this, especially with the amazing butterflea.

Thanks also to my fellow muses. @Italiano, you had us really confused with that Titus read because I would have probably pretty much locktowned her otherwise unless game didn’t actually end after furtive/Enchant/Scorpius (Umlaut) had been elimmed.

fire repping in definitely helped + both muses confirming Progo wasn’t their block.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1028 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1022, implosion wrote:wp nancy/flea. I feel like you two being kind-of-obviously-a-muse gave us a lot of room to cover ourselves.

I have lots of thoughts and I think this setup is maybe really good, actually. Who were the VTs that scum knew were VTs? I'm a bit surprised to see Dunn as a guess, I figured fireisredsir and Noraa were gonna be the ones relatively likely to be misplaced as muses.
Yeah, that was our goal. Since we were pretty sure we were dying n2, we wanted to make things as easy for you guys as possible.

Yeah Dunn guess shocked me. I could maybe see possibly voting for him as muse to prevent a no lim, so as not to be suspicious but never actively pushing that.

I wrongly sr Dunn because I initially tr Umlaut but that probably wouldn’t have happened with Scorpius who I thought was super scummy and not just via associatives, which is why we pushed so hard for furtive first and why I thought that he was setting up Titus as a furtive buddy. It didn’t make any sense to me, her ever being either a furtive or Enchant buddy based on the way Enchant was reacting to us after she switched her vote to furtive.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1030 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1024, numberQ wrote:This is the list the Mafia were given at the start.
  • Butterflies
  • Noraa
  • Galron
  • Dunnstral
  • implosion
:lol:

So Enchant actually did slip with that. Noraa was my strongest guess for vt on that list.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1032 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1028, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1022, implosion wrote:wp nancy/flea. I feel like you two being kind-of-obviously-a-muse gave us a lot of room to cover ourselves.

I have lots of thoughts and I think this setup is maybe really good, actually. Who were the VTs that scum knew were VTs? I'm a bit surprised to see Dunn as a guess, I figured fireisredsir and Noraa were gonna be the ones relatively likely to be misplaced as muses.
Yeah, that was our goal. Since we were pretty sure we were dying n2, we wanted to make things as easy for you guys as possible.

Yeah Dunn guess shocked me. I could maybe see possibly voting for him as muse to prevent a no lim, so as not to be suspicious but never actively pushing that.

I wrongly sr Dunn because I initially tr Umlaut but that probably wouldn’t have happened with Scorpius who I thought was super scummy and not just via associatives, which is why we pushed so hard for furtive first and why I thought that he was setting up Titus as a ENCHANT buddy. It didn’t make any sense to me, her ever being either a furtive or Enchant buddy based on the way Enchant was reacting to us after she switched her vote to furtive.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1033 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1031, numberQ wrote:Glad people enjoyed the flavor. I like to use modding as a creative writing exercise, and usually my flavor is all about death and murder and typical Mafia things. Thought it'd be interesting to try a different angle. And looking for flower paintings was fun too.
You might do a flower mafia type flavour with venus flytraps and other dangerous plants for mafia flavour. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1038 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1036, fireisredsir wrote:as VT it was interesting bc i wanted to kind of be open to pushing in various directions to provide cover. the main reason i kept up a suspicion on galron/italiano was bc i thought there was a world with titus being a muse on that slot and i wanted to draw attention just in case

didn't end up mattering since the solve was correct and i wasn't on the list anyway, but it was fun trying to think of how best to position based on all the possibilities
Probably his Titus push helped keep Italiano hidden and Galron unvoted Umlaut. I guess we should have realized that he wouldn’t have made a Titus block so obvious anyway but I think she was pretty obvtown on d2.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1039 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1035, Gamma Emerald wrote:Can’t wait to read the scum PT
+1

Could not have been happy about us nailing the scumteam off the bat. :lol:

Oh and @furtive fwiw, I think you’re really cool so I hope there aren’t any bad feelings? It’s just that we were not under any circumstances going to let you skate.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1060 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1042, furtiveglance wrote:Good game everyone. Well done town. I played the setup inherently badly, it was pretty clear to VT who Muses were. I knew butterflies was my Muse, I felt like they were constantly asking me for associatives. I also caught the day 1 butterflies sheeping Galron on Umlaut so I figured Galron was Umlaut's Muse. implosion pushed Enchant pretty hard day 2 and gave Muse energy with the strategy talk + sheeping butterflies' solve post death. Despite this, my team decided that town condemned a Muse day 1? Not the best analysis but no hard feelings. I did all I could and was outvoted
If I ever rand muse again in this kind of setup, I will probably make that a lot less obvious. However tbf, I did initially independently sr Umlaut so I wasn’t really sheeping him. I sr his opening posts.

I’m really curious why no one on the scumteam ever entertained the idea that me and Noraa could have been possibly engaging in muse theatre?

I think that’s definitely more likely than I hardpush and put my fellow mason in unnecessary jeopardy.

My main concern was that we needed town to sheep our reads. I seriously did consider claiming but only role not block and push my entire solve but once we got everyone to switch from Enchant to you, it was no longer necessary.

Conversely, had Enchant been our block and had you not made it beyond obvious that Enchant and Umlaut were your buddies, we might well have possibly decided to just coast. I’ve done that as mason. We were strategically basing our play not just on our fellow muses’ reads but their positioning in the game and I didn’t just want to nail you, I also wanted to clear them as well. So we made a strategic decision to take the heat so that the other muses could coast on solve.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1062 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1050, Noraa wrote:good job to butterflies for solving this game day 1
In post 1051, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1047, furtiveglance wrote:Your solve may have been slightly aided by your role, tbh, but then again I haven't seen the other games so I'm not familiar with your self-confessed amazing solving capabilities
oh mine are crap, I go on gut most often and catch slips. Even without the knowledge you were scum, your interactions with Enchant were quite sus.

Nancy is a dang legend when she's on the game and ngl I'm well chuffed I got to hydra with her.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

@Noraa, It was actually day 2 not day 1. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1064 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1057, ItalianoVD wrote:Great game everyone! Happy that we got the win. @Scorpius: did you really believe I was VT? Awesome job Nancy/Flea! MVPs :D
<3 <3 <3

We did have a “little” help from you/Galron and Implosion. Both Galron and Implosion confitowned Progo/fire. Noraa was flaming obvtown right out of the gate and I could see Titus doing real solving on d2.

When you hardpushed Titus, it really threw me for a loop because it just didn’t make any sense to me for Titus to be scum here with either furtive or Enchant and I probably would have dug in my heels more on a Titus tr in a different kind of setup.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1065 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1058, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 1046, Flea The Magician wrote:Also I had to stop Nancy just outright claiming soooo many times lol
Lol, I feel you Nancy. I was gonna claim the last day. It was my plan if I didn’t die, but I just decided to have a conversation with Noraa and let the day just happen.
Good thing you didn’t, all things considered. :P

It did suck that Dunn was vt on the list and condemned however. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1080 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Enchant, why did you redact every single one of your posts?

Basically anything even remotely involving muse baiting reads super scummy and all if furtive. Enchant, Scorpius did that to varying degrees. Scorpius I actually understand because he already knew he was dead.

And both furtive and Umlaut right away weirdly jumped on Enchant and then there was furtive pushing Titus as a possible Enchant buddy and Umlaut going out if his way to never giving a single read on furtive. Then Enchant only jumping on me for pushing Umlaut/furtive but has 0 problem with my pushing Titus d1.

So, furtive was indeed correct but I think our solve wouldn’t have been 180% different had we actually been vt instead of muse.

Of course that obviously did help but when the scumteam makes associatives really obvious, you don’t necessarily have to be a muse to catch that.

All in all furtive I think played impressively well for a first scumgame, so he deserves credit for that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1081 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1076, furtiveglance wrote:Shall we talk about Enchant flipping blue....LOL
If that was actually intentional, than 100% kudos. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1084 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1083, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1081, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1076, furtiveglance wrote:Shall we talk about Enchant flipping blue....LOL
If that was actually intentional, than 100% kudos. :lol:
I literally did mean flip town and use that language all the time, it wasn't like a huge brain misdirect to see which colour Muse you were. It was around that point I realised your arguments were basically just code for a guilty on me, and I think town realised as well.
Well, you then had to know with 100% certainty that if we were muse, it had to be yours because we mixed up Enchant’s block.

I wanted to hardclaim muse to push my correct solve but not specify but because we mixed up Umlaut’s/Enchat’s colour blocks, we gave that away to the scumteam but had you said red, probably wouldn’t have happened.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Open Games”