What Do You Deem Scummy?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

What Do You Deem Scummy?

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yo. I'm looking into writing another guide of some sort, but I want to get some more perspectives of what makes different individuals' ScumDar go off.

Can be anything really that would make you want to vote someone, like a flip flop on a read, an early claim, or hammering at E-1 without allowing a claim. Really just wanting to see what others see as scummy, and take all of that into consideration for writing another guide. (Might be a while, but it's been on my mind, so thought I'd be a bit proactive).

What's Scummy vs What Scum Actually Do
is kind of a starting point for what I'm writing, but I expect and would like it to evolve into a bit more than that.

If you'd like to check out my other guide, here's Playing As Mafia.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Something that pings me generally is when people make that fourth or fifth vote on a wagon after a stalled wagon. It always gives me pause because it's an active piece of action taken. It definitely can come from town, but I always get nervous when someone makes that step.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2, NorwegianboyEE wrote:When Flavour Leaf makes a post in game of mafia.
it is a fair point to naturally scum read with the majority of players who have had success as scum for sure.

The combination of that + me giving away trades and secrets of my scum game have ensured my town game to forever suffer :lol: Town game because scum games I at least would have partners to help pushback.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:39 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

When people deal in absolutes early in game i generally tend to put up a wall against, though it comes from town a lot.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”