Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1911 (isolation #200) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:01 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1910, jjh927 wrote:Enchant does strike me as the kind of person who thinks 3ps make good fakeclaims
I agree, claiming town is far worse.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (isolation #201) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:07 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1909, Frozen Angel wrote:" i need to survive AND buy more abilities than anyone else in the game. I aligned with self."

is this "and" or "or"? like you need to both survive and do the extra thing?

cause that would make no sense.
Yes, i need do extra thing. It's not hard though, i am very good at XP gaining, my only real competetors are Yuma and mafia.
Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1883, Enchant wrote:Indeed.

Either way, i am too lazy to make fakeclaim, so deal with fact that i am Sage, i need to survive AND buy more abilities than anyone else in the game. I aligned with self.

I can place spellcounter (Which grants 0.5XP), trade abilities per skill trees and suck up XP from one person i choose(i choose JJH, that's why i know all XP he earn). I also investigated as Town after upgrade.

P.S. I don't have illusions i will survive day, just when i die pls revive, i will aid to my reviver, thanks!
and there goes my correct read about "enchant is not with any mindset of solving the game"

what is spell counter and what will else it does beside granting extra exp
Revealing this intel helps scum, so it only makes sense to reveal on my flip.
But it have other effects.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (isolation #202) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:14 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1913, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm really worried about an arson type kind of situation. then all our protections are fake technically and we'll have a massive fall when evil in game is ready to just wipe us all, guess that would be enchant if he is lying. if he is telling the truth then its in mafia faction or something and is instead of their nk
I think major move for scum will be to revive every dead scum when it helps them get majority or atleast tie vote/waste time. Atleast that's what i would do.
I know only mafia exist, idk if there's even other 3p.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (isolation #203) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:32 am

Post by Enchant »

You have strange tunnels this game.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (isolation #204) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:42 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1919, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im always down for eliminating possible necromancer lord
Actually one of my picks was necromancer.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (isolation #205) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:51 am

Post by Enchant »

I meant town overall but ok
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (isolation #206) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:52 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1922, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:is it scumtina
This for example, like aren't it makes sense to attack person who masonised mastina at first place as liar or what?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #207) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:44 pm

Post by Enchant »

If you read this, then i am hammered or died. I am last mafia member, therefore game should end or its already ended and we in postgame. If it doesn't, then i wish good luck to other scum, because you NEED it to win.

Regardless, i wanted to share my thoughts about game from my perspecrive, because i don't want to discuss it and fight with mod after game. I try to put it as nicely as could. You not supposed to agree, and i don't expect that. Just my mind.

1. Challenges. They suck. They was made as unfun as possible. I know, making something enjoyable is hard, but right now, it's just copypaste fight. Maybe other disagree idk. I instantly remembered game, where you needed write Poems for reward. That was creative. I liked that, even if i couldn't write poems personally. Well regardless.
I even told mod about how challenges are unfun, but instead received "It's subjective and i don't want to talk about it before game end". Well i respected that... before 2.

2. Mod influence. When mod announced "I give 0.5 XP to anyone for one link!" i passed these stages: Anger, Depression, Acceptation, Disinterest. Just consider: Town is majority. It's 4 full XP for town if everyone post link. In game where you can buy revives for 4XP and passive immunity to kill for 1XP. Like... you really needed that additional help from mod so much? Did it make game more funny, or atleast salvage balance? What purpose it had?
Well, heh. Also as town i would revolt. Maybe replace immediately, because i would be pissed, if mod tampered balance like that, even if it benefits me. But here, i forced to sit and wait, because by replacing, i just put other person in this unwinnable hell. I even can't argue with mod about it, because i know i just get another "It's subjective, please don't talk with me".
I don't have mouth, but i must scream.

3. Balance. It doesh't exist. Let's just say, at moment i writing it, i am alone against 8-10 townies. They all have bulletproof (so i need minimum two nights per each other, ASSUMING they don't buy more and not protected), and can revive after death. It's 16 nights to kill everyone not counting revives and additional BP purchases. Damn, even with full team, how it supposed to be beaten? I also not counting other claims (they could be lie i don't know), but let's say i am NOT happy with daycops and day 1 instant masoniser, and commuter... Which again can be revived. Like how i supposed to win? It not possible. I simple can't. I don't see way. Even mod mocks me with "I wonder what happens!". Like it's not obvious who will win.
Like... We had Godfather. Dwlee99 even used it at night before dying. But what point in being Godfather at night, if you are checked at day?... None.

I have enough XP to revive both my partners even now. But it's useless unless used as big move to instant majority. How i even perform this move if i can't kill anyone? Eh. I even killed Frozen TWICE, still marches.

4. Play. I need to be fair, so Town are inded play not bad on mark, but you need to actually gamethrow to lose as town here.
We played not great i acknowlidge tho. But it didn't matter. We had no chance from start.

Also Titus, LEARN FOR BASIC MATH GODDAMN, I WAS NEVER SO FRUSTRATED FROM SIMPLE EXPLAINING THAT ENGINEER COSTS 3, NOT 4.

After all, what was worse? Mod attitude and fact that it could be enjoyable game with great idea. But it turned in dissapointment. No, being "bastard" is not excuse to be "Unfun". Or maybe i am sicko and not masochist enough to enjoy this masterpiece, idk, did you had fun?

As i said, i don't want to talk about it, nor discuss it, as it's pointless. You probably had fun, even while mod helped you, so it would be bad for me to sour your feelings. But i just can't to not state it. Game was painful for me, nothing more. Fix errors, change attlitude and maybe...
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (isolation #208) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:49 pm

Post by Enchant »

... Funny.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (isolation #209) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1946, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:bruh if i was you i would've just been resurrecting my dead teammate every night for the lulz
You could revive every person only once.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (isolation #210) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1952, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1, Ginngie wrote:Setup & Mechanics

You're pretty much fucked.
@Enchant :lol:
I expected it in funny fucked way, not in "get fucked" literally.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (isolation #211) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1965, Ginngie wrote:what would you describe something to be fucked in a funny way for you, I jest but at the end of the day if you didn't have fun that's a failure on my part.
As i said if you fix errors, game can blown up.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (isolation #212) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by Enchant »

I wish mafia tree was real.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (isolation #213) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:24 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1971, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1966, Enchant wrote:
In post 1965, Ginngie wrote:what would you describe something to be fucked in a funny way for you, I jest but at the end of the day if you didn't have fun that's a failure on my part.
As i said if you fix errors, game can blown up.
I have to be honest I need something more specific.
Basics:
1. Don't let town waltz in bulletproofs. You know, better get other form of protection, protection of this type overall bad.
2. Make more cooperations. What in point in engineers, if you can upgrade self? Again bulletproofs, let town be cooperative fucks atleast or fail hilariously and help mafia instead. Doctor for example is balanced.
3. Probably make more skilltree with "impossible" combinations, where you can only choose one thing. Limits combos, but more balancable. But it turns game in twisted RPG.
4. Stop giving town cookies, i personally hurt when game balance influenced by outside forces. Makes win bitter and lose even more.
5. Don't make game in just another work, where you need copy and paste for rewards. If you have problems with challenge, ask to help with them, i understand they are hard to design.
6. This game needed more explosions.
7. Of course making broken balance is intended probably, but... What point in playing was then?

Honestly you need normal game designer for this, while i have moderation expireince, it's not big and i can't tell in details.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (isolation #214) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1993, Roden wrote:
In post 1962, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1954, Roden wrote:Ngl, the amount of vitriol sent my way for trying to play to my wincon was really uncalled for.
You should have claimed your real role after I had died because you were town and could win normally

But instead you continued to lie and act dodgy and avoid explaining what happened with your role

You wouldn't have died if you claimed your real role and said you lied
I was already getting voted out for lying, admitting that I lied doesn't change that outcome.
Actually it's true.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (isolation #215) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by Enchant »

I submitted White Mage, Necromancer, Intellegent Weapon.

I was White Magician, Master of Weapon Alchemy or what it was
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #216) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 2006, Ginngie wrote:Btw Enchant why were you giving XP to town with your ability? I know you said you were upset with town being able to get XP but you also literally could have given it to teammates; not like you were required to make it public. Also you revived Pooky why?
Idk for towncred.

Also i read thread and yes, i wanted to replace, but i morally could't to place other guy on my place of suffering.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (isolation #217) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by Enchant »

Like i know "You not having fun then replace" but it was unwinnable fuck.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (isolation #218) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by Enchant »

Bodyguard only draws one kill on self as i remember.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (isolation #219) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by Enchant »

Daaaaaaaaamn

Btw, i made up claim in 5 minutes. Idk if this third party would be even playable.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”