Micro 1053: DmangwGBiaf [game over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #115 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 112, Gamma Emerald wrote:Norwee seems town rn fwiw
Why?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

so what ur saying is it isnt bugspray but its std
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #2) » Fri May 06, 2022 7:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

Wp norwee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #3) » Fri May 06, 2022 7:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1107, Save The Dragons wrote:gonna dab on the haters with this game i caught the scum team d1 :D

people should give me mailman more often just saying

thanks for modding gg wp guys
Gj
My goal was to be read as pr and i succeeded myself, was not focusing on getting reads unfort lol
Glad i died since i only had 1 scum possibly caught there!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (isolation #4) » Fri May 06, 2022 9:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

im just unsure why kill me even if I was gonna end up being a PR :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (isolation #5) » Fri May 06, 2022 9:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

I was in a terrible position after the Yeet push and had norwee hard townread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #6) » Fri May 06, 2022 9:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1127, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1124, DkKoba wrote:im just unsure why kill me even if I was gonna end up being a PR :P
I was sure StD was a Pr but I was thinking you and Ari could have been masons with unexplained townreads and how some things didn’t make sense. You’ll see when the PT opens up
;P just trust that I am good enough to townread many people pretty well.

I need to start being more careful with certain people though because this is the second game I let a scum into my top tier townreads in a row
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (isolation #7) » Fri May 06, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the funny part is that rolling PR gives +3 to my ego
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #8) » Fri May 06, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but obv i know what people perceive as "PR" tells and abused that to draw the kill so eh

but generally people who are pushing the agenda you want - PR or not - should be kept alive.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #9) » Sat May 07, 2022 9:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

i didnt wanna bring up CCing but yeah its something thats considered normal that I have had to do regularly as scum in chat mafia in 9p setups and should be something scum do
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”