Mini Normal 2272: Flash Games | Game Over!

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Mini Normal 2272: Flash Games | Game Over!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

Mini Normal 2272 | Flash Games

Moderator:
|
Backup moderator(please contact them if I fall off the face of the earth):
Implosion
Setup designed by: DkKoba Reviewed by: Mastina and Ircher

Player List:
  1. ItalianoVD
    Andresvmb

2. geraintm
  3. MonkeyMan576*
  4. Roden
  5. Gamma Emerald*
  6. Meuh
  7. Scorpious
  8. JacksonVirgo
    FugitiveMoose

9. Titus*
  10. MathBlade
    Uncle Vanya

11. Crescent
  12. Dwlee99*
  13. Carcalilly
asterisk = prod, strike = replaced

alive players:

Spoiler:
  1. ItalianoVD
  2. geraintm
  3. Gamma Emerald
  4. Meuh
  5. Scorpious
  6. FugitiveMoose
  7. Titus
  8. Uncle Vanya
  9. Crescent
  10. Dwlee99
  11. Carcalilly

aliven't players:
Spoiler:
  1. MonkeyMan576, Vanilla Townie, eliminated Day 1
  2. Roden, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1

Spoiler: VoteCount Settings
Living PlayersItalianoVD(replaces Andresvmb)
geraintm(Replaces Ger)
Gamma Emerald
Meuh
Scorpious
JacksonVirgo(replaces FugitiveMoose)
Titus
Crescent
Dwlee99

LinksDay 3: Post #2006
Last edited by DkKoba on Sun May 22, 2022 8:33 am, edited 22 times in total.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

Rules

shamelessly stolen
inspired by plotinus' schadd_'s and Datisi's rulesets.

the TL;DR:

~ day 1: 10 days. days 2+: 7 days. nights: 1 day
~ Majority eliminates - no majority at deadline = sleep
~
24 hour before prod
, 24 hours before replacement. Please make sure to designate V/LA days as my prod timers are shorter than most
~ if you want to replace out, pm me.
~ be NICE
~ I have some special rules that are not so common on all rulesets, please read to make sure you do not break them.

The Basics:

~ follow all site rules.
~ my mod color is
blue
. you can use it if you want, just don't attempt to impersonate me.
~ you may not talk to each other about this game outside of threads i have created for this purpose. you may not talk about other ongoing games in this thread.
~
if you wish to replace out, pm me, do not request replacement in thread.
do not discuss your reasons for replacing out publicly. do not threaten to replace out or tell other players to replace out. if you have any concerns that a player should be replaced, pm me.
~ do not quote pm's from the mod at all, either real or fabricated. this includes specific timestamps. paraphrasing is acceptable.
~
don’t be a dick.
this is a heated game but toxicity will not be tolerated. attack the play not the player. if your fellow players tell you to stop, you must stop. if you do not stop, i will tell you to stop. if you still do not stop, you will be force-replaced.
~ play to win. seriously claiming scum with another player is against the rules. i will judge what counts as serious - don't toe the line.
~
The only allowed media is embed content, or links to uneditable content. For example, vocaroos and pastebins are not allowed to be linked to in the thread.

~ I have strict rules on OGI - If it involves a mechanic that is not part of the game, such as replacement, concession, reporting someone, blacklisting another player, etc, you may not bring it up in game unless the context requires it(only applies to replacements) If you wish to report or blacklist a player, please do so after the game is over, or in the dead chat if you are both in there at end of game. Concessions and replacements should be strictly handled in private communication and not alluded to in thread.

~ if you have any questions about the rules, feel free to pm me.

Days and Voting:

~ day 1 lasts up to 10 real-life days. days 2+ last up to 7 real-life days.
~ extensions may or may not be granted if there are replacements, or if the circumstances call for it (for example, if the site was experiencing issues).
~ votes must be in bold in the format VOTE: DkKoba or
vote: DkKoba
. Strong preference for using vote tags instead of bold tags. unvotes are nice but not required. type [
v]datisi[
/v] to vote and [
uv]datisi[
/uv] to unvote.
~ you can use nicknames when voting, as long as it is clear who you're referring to.
~ if i think it’s a vote, it’s a vote.
~ days end early when a simple majority of players (50% of living players + 1 rounded down) vote to execute somebody.
~ twilight begins when a majority is reached and lasts until i lock the thread. you're still alive until i flip you so you can talk in any game threads you have access to until then, but no votes or unvotes will be counted.
~ it takes (100% of living players + 1) votes to execute the moderator.

Activity and V/LA:

~ you must post at least once every 24 hours or i will prod you. you then have 24 hours to post in the game thread or i will replace you. if you come back before i find a replacement, you can stay.
~ if i have to prod you for the fourth time, i will automatically start searching for a replacement. If you come back and get prodded a 5th time, you will be force replaced
~ players can request me to prod somebody early. this will only count as an official prod if you don't post before you would have been due for a prod.
~ if you need to be absent for longer than 24 hours, you should declare
v/la
in bold in the thread like this: [
b]
@mod: I will be v/la until thursday
[
/b]. while you are v/la, you will be nudged once every 72 hours. two nudges equals one prod. if you have not posted game advancing content in 4 days, regardless of v/la status, you will be replaced.
~ a naked "prod dodge" does not reset the prod timer. to avoid being prodded/replaced for inactivity, include some game advancing content in your prodges, such as "got prodded; datisi is still scum."
~ if a player was due for a prod when a dayphase ends, they will be required to check in during the night phase by the 24 hour mark and will be replaced if they do not respond.
~ Requiring a night check-in counts as a prod in the sense that you will be required to post game advancing content within 24 hours of daystart of the next dayphase if you are alive or be replaced. This will not count towards your prod number. If you reach 24 hours and come back before a replacement, you will incur a prod however

Nights and Night Actions:

~ nights last 48 hours.
~ the night phase can be shortened if every living player -- even those with no night actions -- agrees to it and if I'm not busy.
~ you may submit actions via pm. if you have a scum pt or a notes pt, you may also submit your actions there. if the actions are not submitted by the deadline then you do nothing. you can change your mind as many times as you like before the deadline.
~ I will not remind players of their actions. It is up to you, the player, to be aware of your role and what it can do.

Miscellaneous:

~ let me know if you want a private thread to store your thoughts and feedback for the other players. you may draft posts in your notes pt if the posts are clearly meant to be posted in the main thread. you may not directly quote from the notes pt. you may not use it to demonstrate that you've had a town mindset in private all along; just put your town mindset in public to begin with and keep your notes to yourself.
~ in addition to the above, you may not discuss the existence of notes PTs with other players, even if it is not your own PT. In the context of the game, the notes PT does not exist. The only exception that exists here is when a post is made that links to a private topic by accident, one may claim it is from their notes PT. That is the only exception to this rule.
~ provable randomness is against the rules. saying that you rolled a dice is fine, using dice tags or random.org screenshots is not.
~ no hard to read / extremely small text. cryptography is forbidden. breadcrumbing is okay.
~ using scripts to alter or hide another player's posts is not allowed.
~ pretending to break rules will bear the same consequences as actually breaking them
~ the mod may make mistakes. minor errors (such as a mistake in the vote count) can be pointed out in-thread. for bigger errors, please pm me.
~ angleshooting the rules is also against the rules. If you are trying to circumvent a rule via a technicality, it won't fly, and you will still receive a warning.
~ i reserve the right to alter/remove/add any rules as i see fit. you will be notified if this happens.

Setup Information:

~ this is a Normal game.
~ topics are open during the dayphase
~ all public info about the setup is in the next post. If you have any questions, message me PRIVATELY.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

Public Setup Information~Mafia have built in multitasking, meaning if they have a night ability they are able to use it in addition to leading the night kill
~Global Daytalk is ON. All players in private chats will be able to communicate in them during the day.
~at least 1 player has received a Vanilla Townie PM, example below

Vanilla TownieWelcome, DkKoba, to Mini Normal 2272: Flash Games! Your role is
Vanilla Townie.

You have no special powers.

You win when all mafia members are dead and at least one town member remains alive.

Please respond to this PM indicating you understand your role and your win condition.
The game thread is here [link].
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

Roles are randed, PMs are going out now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

All roles have been distributed.

All players have (expired on 2022-05-02 15:43:25) to confirm their role or be replaced.

Once 11/13 players have confirmed, I will unlock the thread and start day 1.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Sun May 01, 2022 5:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

11/13 have confirmed and Day 1 begins.

Votecount 1.0
A Personal Trip to the Moon(2012) - VoEC

Not Voting
(13): FugitiveMoose, Titus, geraintm, MonkeyMan576, Andresvmb, Scorpious, Roden, Meuh, Gamma Emerald, Uncle Vanya, Carcalilly, Dwlee99, Crescent
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline ends in: (expired on 2022-05-11 12:04:55).
The remaining players who have not confirmed have (expired on 2022-05-02 15:43:25) to confirm.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #6) » Sun May 01, 2022 9:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 1.1
Robot Wants Kitty(2010) - Hamumu

Scorpious
(3): Dwlee99, Uncle Vanya, geraintm
geraintm
(1): Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
(1): Carcalilly
Uncle Vanya
(1): Roden
Dwlee99
(1): Andresvmb

Not Voting
(6): FugitiveMoose, Titus, MonkeyMan576, Scorpious, Meuh, Crescent

The remaining players who have not confirmed have (expired on 2022-05-02 15:43:25) to confirm.
Last edited by DkKoba on Wed May 04, 2022 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #7) » Sun May 01, 2022 9:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

This is just a general reminder - I want to bring attention to the shorter prod timers in this game. Unless you declare V/LA, you must post game advancing content at least once every 24 hours. To compensate for this - the number of prods before immediate replacement has been raised from 3 to 4, from my previous rulesets.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #8) » Sun May 01, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 1.2
Don't Shit Your Pants(2009) - Rete

Scorpious
geraintm
(2): Gamma Emerald, MonkeyMan576
FugitiveMoose
(1): Meuh
Gamma Emerald
(1): Carcalilly
Uncle Vanya
Dwlee99

Not Voting
(4): Titus, Crescent, FugitiveMoose, Scorpious

All players have confirmed!
Last edited by DkKoba on Wed May 04, 2022 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #9) » Sun May 01, 2022 3:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 105, SCP 682 wrote:
Spoiler:
Votecount 1.3
Amorphous+(2008) - innocuousGames

Scorpious
Uncle Vanya
(3): Roden, Meuh, MonkeyMan576
geraintm
(2): Gamma Emerald, Carcalilly
Dwlee99

Not Voting

Sorry this was me! I was logged into my alt account.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #10) » Mon May 02, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Uncle Vanya has been prodded
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #11) » Mon May 02, 2022 2:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Titus has been prodded as well as her is not game advancing content
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #12) » Mon May 02, 2022 2:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 1.4
Sonny 2(2009) - Krin

Uncle Vanya
(3): Roden, Meuh, MonkeyMan576
geraintm
(2): Gamma Emerald, Carcalilly
Scorpious
(2): Uncle Vanya, geraintm
FugitiveMoose
(1): Dwlee99
Dwlee99

Not Voting

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #13) » Tue May 03, 2022 9:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 1.5
Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 4(2012) - sigames

geraintm
(3): Gamma Emerald, Titus, MonkeyMan576
Uncle Vanya
(3): Roden, Meuh, Dwlee99
MonkeyMan576
(2): Uncle Vanya, Andresvmb
Scorpious
(1): geraintm

Not Voting
(4): Carcalilly, Scorpious, FugitiveMoose, Crescent

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #14) » Tue May 03, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Please remember to not use the word "Lynch" to refer to the elimination. This is a part of site rules. Thank you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #15) » Wed May 04, 2022 3:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 1.6
The Fancy Pants Adventure: World 2 (2008) - Brad Borne

Uncle Vanya
geraintm
(2): Titus, MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
FugitiveMoose

Not Voting
(5): FugitiveMoose, geraintm, Scorpious, Crescent, Carcalilly

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #16) » Wed May 04, 2022 4:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 320, Andresvmb wrote:@Koba I’m VLA until tonight I just got busy and I’m dealing with some stuff.
Noted
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #17) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I completely forgot to post this but Dwlee99 was prodded around an hour ago
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #18) » Wed May 04, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

MonkeyMan576 has been prodded
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #19) » Wed May 04, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 1.7
Portal: The Flash Version (2007) - Dragy

geraintm
(3): Titus, MonkeyMan576, Scorpious
Uncle Vanya
MonkeyMan576
FugitiveMoose

Not Voting
(4): Carcalilly, geraintm, FugitiveMoose, Crescent

Andresvmb is V/LA until tomorrow.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #20) » Wed May 04, 2022 11:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

FugitiveMoose has been prodded
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #21) » Thu May 05, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 1.8
The Company of Myself (2009) - Eli Piilonen

geraintm
(3): Titus, MonkeyMan576, Uncle Vanya
FugitiveMoose
(2): Gamma Emerald, Dwlee99
MonkeyMan576
(2): Andresvmb, Roden
Uncle Vanya

Not Voting
(5): FugitiveMoose, geraintm, Scorpious, Crescent, Carcalilly

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #22) » Thu May 05, 2022 11:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Seeking replacement for FugitiveMoose. If they post game related content before I find a replacement, they may keep their slot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #23) » Thu May 05, 2022 11:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Andresvmb is being prodded
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #24) » Fri May 06, 2022 9:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

A situation is being resolved regarding FugitiveMoose, and their replacement is being postponed awaiting this resolution. To compensate, the timer will be frozen and an additional 24 hours will be added.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #25) » Fri May 06, 2022 9:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 1.9
Heli Attack 3 (2005) - SquareCircleCo

FugitiveMoose
(2): Gamma Emerald, Meuh
MonkeyMan576
(2): Andresvmb, Roden
Andresvmb
(2): Crescent, Dwlee99
Scorpious
Titus
(1): Scorpious
geraintm
(1): Uncle Vanya

Not Voting
(3): Carcalilly, geraintm, FugitiveMoose

Day 1 deadline is frozen at: 5 days, 20 hours.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #26) » Fri May 06, 2022 11:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

Deadline is now unfrozen and Day 1 deadline will end in (expired on 2022-05-12 14:45:22). Also, the replacement for FugitiveMoose has been canceled.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #27) » Sat May 07, 2022 3:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

Seeking replacement for Andresvmb. I have someone who has expressed interest in replacing in from the prior replacement request so I will be confirming with them, they have (expired on 2022-05-07 18:11:58) to confirm the spot before I open up to other replacements.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #28) » Sat May 07, 2022 4:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

ItalianoVD replaces Andresvmb
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #29) » Sat May 07, 2022 6:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 1.10
Epic Coaster (2010) - knigg

MonkeyMan576
(3): ItalianoVD, Crescent, Roden
FugitiveMoose
(2): Gamma Emerald, Meuh
ItalianoVD
(2): Dwlee99, Uncle Vanya
Scorpious

Not Voting
(4): Carcalilly, Scorpious, geraintm, FugitiveMoose

Day 1 deadline is in: (expired on 2022-05-12 14:45:22).
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #30) » Sun May 08, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Uncle Vanya and FugitiveMoose are being prodded. Titus is on V/LA until Monday
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #31) » Sun May 08, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 1.11
Doodle God (2010) - Badim

MonkeyMan576
(4): ItalianoVD, Crescent, Roden, Dwlee99
Scorpious
Dwlee99
(2): Meuh, Gamma Emerald
ItalianoVD
(1): Uncle Vanya
Meuh

Not Voting
(3): Carcalilly, Scorpious, FugitiveMoose

Titus is V/LA Friday evening until Monday
Last edited by DkKoba on Sun May 08, 2022 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #32) » Mon May 09, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 1.12
Dolphin Olympics 2 (2007) - arawkins

MonkeyMan576
(3): ItalianoVD, Dwlee99, Carcalilly
Dwlee99
(3): Meuh, Gamma Emerald, FugitiveMoose
Scorpious
Meuh
Crescent

Not Voting
(3): Roden, Crescent, Uncle Vanya

Titus is V/LA Friday evening until Monday
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #33) » Mon May 09, 2022 11:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #34) » Tue May 10, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sorry i forgot about this game in light of hype over winning my MU champs qualifier, I am back to resolve the day
Last edited by DkKoba on Thu May 12, 2022 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #35) » Tue May 10, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 1.FINAL
The Enchanted Cave 2 (2015) - DustinAux

MonkeyMan576
(7): ItalianoVD, Dwlee99, Carcalilly, Crescent, Scorpious, Uncle Vanya, Gamma Emerald HAMMERED
Dwlee99
(2): Meuh, FugitiveMoose
Scorpious
(1): Titus
Meuh
Crescent
(1): MonkeyMan576

Not Voting

A hammer has been achieved.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #36) » Tue May 10, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

MonkeyMan576 has died, he was:

Vanilla TownieWelcome, MonkeyMan576, to Mini 2272! Your role is
Vanilla Townie.

You win when all mafia members are dead and at least one town member remains alive.

Night 1 begins now and ends in (expired on 2022-05-12 20:38:09). Please PM all actions to me by that time.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #37) » Thu May 12, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Roden was killed, he was:

Vanilla TownieWelcome, Roden, to Mini 2272! Your role is
Vanilla Townie.

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #38) » Thu May 12, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 2.0
The Impossible Quiz (2007) - Splapp-Me-Do

Not Voting
(11): FugitiveMoose, ItalianoVD, Titus, geraintm, Scorpious, Meuh, Gamma Emerald, Uncle Vanya, Carcalilly, Dwlee99, Crescent
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2022-05-19 22:33:37)
Titus V/LA Friday Evening - Monday Morning

Day 2 begins now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #39) » Sat May 14, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #40) » Sat May 14, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 2.1
Endless Migration (2009) - HotAirRaccoon

Scorpious
(3): Carcalilly, Gamma Emerald, Titus
Uncle Vanya

Not Voting
(7): FugitiveMoose, ItalianoVD, geraintm, Scorpious, Crescent, Dwlee99, Uncle Vanya

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #41) » Sun May 15, 2022 8:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

Uncle Vanya has been prodded
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (isolation #42) » Sun May 15, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 972, DkKoba wrote:
FugitiveMoose is being replaced
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #43) » Sun May 15, 2022 3:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

JacksonVirgo replaces FugitiveMoose
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #44) » Mon May 16, 2022 10:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

Uncle Vanya is being replaced. I already have a player who has expressed interest and they will have the slot if they confirm in time
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #45) » Mon May 16, 2022 10:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 2.2
Alice Is Dead - Ep 1 (2009) - ImpendingRiot

geraintm
(2): Meuh, Dwlee99
Scorpious
Dwlee99

Not Voting
(7): FugitiveMoose, ItalianoVD, geraintm, Scorpious, Crescent, Carcalilly, Uncle Vanya

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #46) » Mon May 16, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Mathblade replaces Uncle Vanya
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #47) » Tue May 17, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 2.3
Line Rider Beta 2 (2006) - fsk

Scorpious
(3): Titus, Dwlee99, Carcalilly
geraintm
Carcalilly
Meuh
(1): JacksonVirgo

Not Voting
(5): Scorpious, geraintm, Crescent, ItalianoVD, MathBlade

Crescent V/LA this week
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (isolation #48) » Wed May 18, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 2.4
Age of War (2008) - Louissi

Carcalilly
(4): Gamma Emerald, ItalianoVD, geraintm, MathBlade
geraintm
(3): Meuh, Dwlee99, Carcalilly
Scorpious
Dwlee99
Meuh

Not Voting
(1): Crescent

Crescent V/LA this week
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (isolation #49) » Thu May 19, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 2.FINAL
Gemcraft - Chasing Shadows(2015) - gameinabottle

Carcalilly
(6): Gamma Emerald, geraintm, MathBlade, Crescent, Dwlee99, ItalianoVD HAMMERED
geraintm
(2): Meuh, Carcalilly
Scorpious
Dwlee99
Meuh

Not Voting
(0):
None.

A hammer has been achieved.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (isolation #50) » Thu May 19, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Carcalilly has been eliminated. She was:

Mafia GoonWelcome, Carcalilly, to Mini 2272! Your role is
Mafia Goon
Your partners are [REDACTED]. You share a private topic that you may talk in at night here: [REDACTED] , and you share a factional kill that one of your members may carry out each night.

You have no additional abilities.

You win when the mafia control 50% of the town or nothing can prevent this.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (isolation #51) » Thu May 19, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Night 2 starts now and ends in (expired on 2022-05-21 21:25:41).
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (isolation #52) » Sat May 21, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Mathblade has died, he was a:

Town 2 Shot Gunsmith NeighborWelcome, Mathblade, to Mini 2272! Your role is
Town 2 Shot Gunsmith Neighbor

You are neighbors with [REDACTED]. You may talk to them in the thread linked here: [REDACTED]
Twice in the game, at night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn whether or not that player has a gun. Roles that have a gun are: all Mafia (except Traitors and Doctors), Cops, Vigilantes, Gunsmiths, Role Cops, Vanilla Cops, PT Cops, Vengefuls, Detectives, Neapolitans, Backups of roles with guns and JOATs that have any of these listed powers.

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (isolation #53) » Sat May 21, 2022 3:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Day 3 begins

Votecount 3.0
UPGRADE COMPLETE! (2009) - Tony

Not Voting
(9): JacksonVirgo, ItalianoVD, Titus, geraintm, Scorpious, Meuh, Gamma Emerald, Dwlee99, Crescent

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2022-05-28 22:44:49).

Titus is V/LA weekends
Last edited by DkKoba on Sun May 22, 2022 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2111 (isolation #54) » Sun May 22, 2022 5:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

General reminder to please be mindful of people's set pronouns!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #55) » Sun May 22, 2022 7:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 3.1
Rebuild (2011) - sarahnorthway

Titus
(3): JacksonVirgo, Gamma Emerald, geraintm

Not Voting
(6): ItalianoVD, Titus, Scorpious, Meuh, Dwlee99, Crescent

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2022-05-28 22:44:49).

Titus is V/LA weekends
Be Nice and be mindful of how you refer to other people!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (isolation #56) » Sun May 22, 2022 8:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

The remaining mafia members of Titus and Meuh have chosen to concede. The town wins!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (isolation #57) » Sun May 22, 2022 8:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

ItalianoVD
Neighbor

geraintm
Novice Detective

MonkeyMan576
Vanilla Townie

Roden
Vanilla Townie

Gamma Emerald
Universal Backup

Meuh
Mafia Universal Backup Finder

Scorpious
Even Night Jailkeeper

JacksonVirgo
Neighbor

Titus
Mafia Neighbor

Mathblade
2-Shot Gunsmith Neighbor

Crescent
Vanilla Townie

Dwlee99
Vanilla Townie

Carcalilly
Mafia Goon
Last edited by DkKoba on Sun May 22, 2022 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #58) » Sun May 22, 2022 8:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

reserved for PT list
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (isolation #59) » Sun May 22, 2022 8:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

Post game talk may begin now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (isolation #60) » Sun May 22, 2022 8:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2147, JacksonVirgo wrote:Was there a maf doctor?
no, role list is now available in my reserved post tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (isolation #61) » Sun May 22, 2022 8:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

There is a fatal mistake in assuming that a PR has to be an IC when claimed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (isolation #62) » Sun May 22, 2022 8:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think that people who complain that this is townsided may fail to realize that scum can and should also push the PRs as being scum when possible - having knowledge of a UB and having eyes into a hood was valuable knowledge that would help cripple town PRs.

Gunsmith innos/guilties are not 100% reliable -> and there was a chance of one of the other PRs being checked as "red" here.

Detective is fairly trivial to play around and only really starts to be an issue when there is 1 mafia left. However most don't tend to last that long - although in retrospect the Detective could have been lazy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (isolation #63) » Sun May 22, 2022 10:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think I will continue to do 24 hour prod timers with V/LA required in advance to announce it - fwiw.

I think keeping players focused on the game and reducing flake outs / making sure other players know in advance not to expect content from someone and when exactly they'd be replaced is better.

It was extra work keeping track of so many prods and such. Sorry to those I replaced, I wanted to be strict on activity to keep the game moving and to make sure I don't compromise the game in any way.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2203 (isolation #64) » Sun May 22, 2022 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2198, Titus wrote:This game was not in any way balanced.

One slot had to survive to not create masons.
One near guaranteed clear/guilty from gunsmith.
Unlimmable universal backup.
Unlimmable detective who autoclears if the game reaches 1 scum.

Versus 1 rolecop that can only detect one role.

if anyone cared about my mod meta, this would be a fatal mistake and I would have put the whole scum team in the hood if I wanted to. putting only 1 in was a random choice and I was debating on 2-3 too. Setup gaming hoods is bad.

If there was no PR in the hood I would have even leaned towards a pure hood just to enforce dayplay.

Gamma was limmable without the GS report and the detective is limmable too.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2204 (isolation #65) » Sun May 22, 2022 11:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

While my original setup idea was deemed too scumsided - I believe what was decided on at the end was just fine and simply required scum to play with the info they had, which was that there was a UB and they had eyes into the hood and no other info gathering abilities.

It was meant to prod them into believing there was a PR in the hood and to shoot into it.

detective is kinda a lol-PR that doesnt really get much and rarely gets guilties.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (isolation #66) » Sun May 22, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2212, Gamma Emerald wrote:this is the second game I played where I got to enter a neighborhood via being a backup role of some kind, and both were quite fun (was a scum backup neighbor the last time)
scum UB is normal but the way UB functions in normals is it only backs up roles of the same alignment
so I was double-cleared once math died
only visible stuff was that you were became a neighbor - you could be a scum backup neighbor who takes the neighbor ability from math
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2219 (isolation #67) » Sun May 22, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2215, Gamma Emerald wrote:was already gunsmith inno'd, plus since I got maht's role I could have potentially done something with that
I was probably gonna fake a result d4 if the game got to that point and I was alive (but seeing as scum knew what I was that was never happening)
again - possible you are a mafia doctor neighbor backup
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”