Micro 1067: Is There a Doctor in the House? - Game over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:08 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 19, Tabibitos wrote:Shirou wtf. Why did you make our layout eye-blindingly white.
Also, we can likely just talk in discord if the mod has access to our discussion.

- Lumine
Sorry my modem broke and I'm using mobile. Its really hard to use the black theme on phone. Please put up with me for a bit :cry:

-Aether
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:39 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 42, Abnegation wrote:how does our jk become a cop if they don’t know they’re the jk?
By dividing ourselves in two groups. We don't need to know who is the jailkeeper, we would just need to get a no NK night with one scum remaining. Even if they do no night kill to falsely incriminate someone, it's not as good as it may look in the paper because we can gain extra eliminations if they keep no night killing.

Jailkeeper is a very powerful role on one scum standing.

-Aether
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 94, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 57, Tabibitos wrote:
In post 48, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 45, Shirou wrote:
In post 42, Abnegation wrote:how does our jk become a cop if they don’t know they’re the jk?
By dividing ourselves in two groups. We don't need to know who is the jailkeeper, we would just need to get a no NK night with one scum remaining. Even if they do no night kill to falsely incriminate someone, it's not as good as it may look in the paper because we can gain extra eliminations if they keep no night killing.

-Aether
yessss steal my intellectual idea!!! jk but that was my thought process before. we can also have everyone do no night action that or do circular save
Hmm no offense but I don't think I stealer anyone idea. Dividing us on 2 groups of 4 was always the plan I was hinting on, from what I understood your idea was for docs to target each other or for to form groups 5that target each other. My plan is two groups that alternate on protecting the nurse and targeting a common suspect.

-Aether
There are too many killing doctors to make targeting the nurse with half the playerlist a good idea IMO
I believe you're mistaken. Pick any 3 doctors or more and see for yourself that their abilities together targeting a single person never kill them and most of the time protects them against a NK.

-Aether
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 101, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 97, Shirou wrote:
In post 94, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 57, Tabibitos wrote:
In post 48, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 45, Shirou wrote:

-Aether
yessss steal my intellectual idea!!! jk but that was my thought process before. we can also have everyone do no night action that or do circular save
Hmm no offense but I don't think I stealer anyone idea. Dividing us on 2 groups of 4 was always the plan I was hinting on, from what I understood your idea was for docs to target each other or for to form groups 5that target each other. My plan is two groups that alternate on protecting the nurse and targeting a common suspect.

-Aether
There are too many killing doctors to make targeting the nurse with half the playerlist a good idea IMO
I believe you're mistaken. Pick any 3 doctors or more and see for yourself that their abilities together targeting a single person never kill them and most of the time protects them against a NK.

-Aether
I guess it depends on night action order, right?

Like if doctor/cpr doctor/quack all target someone does the cpr doctor see that no one is being killed and acts as a killing power, except the doctor's saving power lingers?

Because if it works like that I agree with you
Well I did assume it works but that's probably a good question to ask the mod.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:51 am

Post by Shirou »

Erm, Enchant, we aren't doing it though, we were talking in hypotheticals, we're doing Grandpa/Elems thing as far as I know.

We're supposed to target Elems according to that plan so let's do it unless everyone agrees on doing otherwise

- Aether
いつだってヒーロー。

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by Shirou »

いつだってヒーロー。

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:02 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 1007, Scoliosis wrote:I'm not an expert on the game, I'm not a master manipulator, I'm only perhaps (at best) a D-tier mastermind, so I don't know if I'm correct on this: I was hoping you would say something favorable about me before d1 ended, not so that I could pocket you, but so that I could kill you. I never succumbed to hubris enough to believe I was invincible during daylight hours. I thought the nice words you gave me d1 would be more useful on paper as social proof than in practice as a prospective advocate when d2 came. I expected there was a good chance you would admit you were wrong d1, look over everyone again with more diligence and something to prove, reevaluate your assumptions and put me at the bottom of your poe where I belonged. My evaluation was that your misread on me d1 gave me an additional incentive to kill you immediately to preserve the slight credibility it gave me and minimize risk of losing it. The gist of it is that despite being wrong d1 I had faith you were still my greatest strategic obstacle for how I planned on winning the game.
I thought Vander
really
was scum here, and I thought the way you went after him was anti-associative, so yeah I liked a bit your slot for that but after Vanders flipped town I wouldn't have much reason to like your slot. I'm not sure I would have wanted to kill you or if you were gonna be on the "bottom of my PoE", but I think at the very least I guess I believed [Grandpa, Gimli, Enchant] to be significantly townier than the rest of the slots including you
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 1016, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1015, Save The Dragons wrote:thanks for modding pav
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”