Title Self-Advocacy Thread

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:32 am

Post by hellbooks »

I'm already resigned to this idea being immediately (and correctly) assumed to be too frivolous and horrible and reasonless for this thread, but can I just have "Goon" as my title forever :cry:

reasons:

1. the threat of passing 1000 posts and having to live as "Mafia Scum" hangs like a sword over my head every day
2. i exhibit a lot of goonish behavior; if anyone needs someone to loom behind them and look intimidating for an upcoming negotation, i'm freelancing
3. much like the goonies i never say die -- in fact, when was the last time you remember me saying that
4. i am appealing to the mauve solidarity between us; one might consider such a role as being underacknowledged in comparison to its merit, like a goon might be
5. my second favorite role, behind VT
6. most likely will not constitute any meaningful change unless I decide to play in mafia games. however, newly secure in my goonliness, I may be motivated to do so. in fact i might even replace into a game if you need me to, wink nudge
7. such an ungainly and limp attempt at bribery as the point above is surely befitting of a goon
8. not a username pun and thus an act of counterculture
9. i am currently the only "goon-titled" member involved in site administration; securing this position would be a political windfall for a bloc serving many new members, who might be encouraged to engage more thoroughly with site workings
10. i just think it's neat
11. having a red herring for those trying to figure out the mechanics of the default titles adds to site mystique, a currency that may hold value to a website as old as ours, especially with the phpbb upgrade and our inevitable march towards modernity
Last edited by hellbooks on Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:47 am

Post by hellbooks »

[post originally contained the forbidden "11th reason" which has since been added to the original post because i forgot about the one post rule. this message will now self destruct in 5...]
Last edited by hellbooks on Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Mon May 01, 2023 8:58 am

Post by hellbooks »

ahem cough cough shuffles papers wrings hands hi hello im so sorry for the intrusion did the statute of limitations on commenting on one's own title pass if not i will solemnly accept the consequences but was the title bug fixed and also was there any sort of official judgment made on my goon campaign as the one comment you made on it seemed to be rather ambiguous and lastly i would like to express my appreciation for morning tweets post which made me laugh when i first read it but i was too afraid to say this for fear that it would be interpreted as a rule breaking additional advocacy

Return to “Player Titles”