Sim Survivor 4th Edition!

This forum is for playing games other than Mafia and Mafia variants.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Sim Survivor 4th Edition!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:30 pm

Post by T-Bone »

"Welcome to Sim Survivor 4! Do you like Survivor? Do you hate playing challenges, the tedium of building relationships, the stress of having to lie, cheat, or betray? Then Sim Survivor is for you! Create your bot, and then watch him/her/them play it out. I'm T-Probst, let's get started."

Please copy this form and paste it as a reply. This is a game for 20ish players. Since it's been two years, sign-ups will be first come, first served.

DA FORME

Pronoun(s):

(You have 17 skill points to allocate between 7 skills. Each skill must have a minimum of one point and no skill can have more than 5. .You must use all 17 points (can't believe I have to say this).)

General:
Physical:
Endurance:
Will:
Mental:
Social:
Risk:

Daily Activities (Split up 100% between these four activities, whole numbers, minimum 0, max 100)
Building Camp:
Resting:
Searching for Advantages:
Strategizing:

Answer More Likely/Less Likely
Risk Your Vote For Advantages:
Shot in the Dark When Threat Is High:
Use Advantage When Threat Is High:
Change Vote to Avoid Rocks:

END FORM

Nuts and Bolts
More details on how certain things work

- There are seven skills, general, physical, endurance, will, mental, social, and risk.
-
General
is a minor challenge and major camp life skill. Players with high general skills can do camp building activities well and do miscellaneous challenge things such as throw a ball or swing an axe.
-
Physical
is a major challenge and minor camp life skill. Players high in physical will have the ability to be useful around camp. Challenges that involve lifting or physical shows of force will benefit from this skill.
-
Endurance
is a major challenge skill. Players high in endurance can go longer in challenges that rely on it but also be able to act more frequently in other physical style challenges.
-
Will
is a minor challenge, and moral skill. Players with high Will will be able to perform in challenges even when suffering hardships (such as low morale or losing a lot). It also helps in challenges that require deep focus.
-
Mental
is a major challenge skill and minor choices skill. Players high in mental will be good at puzzles, and make better decisions when it comes to voting.
-
Social
is a major camp life and major choices skill. Players with a high social skill will make good decisions regarding alliances and voting, and will be able to make themselves useful around camp even if they have other limitations.
-
Risk
is a minor challenge and major choices skill. Players high in this skill are more likely to deviate from the optimal move to try and gain an advantage.

There are also two static statistics that are controlled by the events in the game; threat and morale. There is an addition Camp Rating stat for each tribe.

-
Threat
is the stat that governs how likely the rest of the tribe is to vote you out. The higher your threat the more likely you will receive votes at tribal council. Threat can be gained by performing well in challenges, having a stat that is high (4 or 5), having a stat that is useless (1 or sometimes 2), voting against players, and generating negative results on the camp life or tribal council rolls. Threat can go down by generating positive results or voting out enemies. This stat starts at 1 for everyone and cannot go below 0. As the game progresses threat is easier to generate and more difficult to lose.
-
Morale
is a simple positive, neutral, or negative stat. Challenge wins will help morale, repeatedly losing will tank it. Getting votes at tribal council will tank the morale of low will characters or improve the morale of high will characters.
-
Camp Rating
is a stat rating the effectiveness of camp to keep bots motivated. Bots must build their camps to survive. Initational camp ratings are set by the tribe's general, physical, and social scores. A camp must maintain a standard of living between challenges. Camps with low ratings will have a chance to lower the morale of bots, adding a stat penalty to bots.

Daily Activities

Your bot will have a chance each day to participate in daily activities, based on the percentages assigned to them. The bots will perform these duties before the camp life stage. Each activity has pros and cons.

Build Camp
- Each camp will have a rating that must be maintained by the tribe. A bot building camp spends the day maintaining that rating. A poor camp will result in morale hits for the bots as well as a stat penalty.

Resting
- A bot will spend the day resting. A bot benefits by increasing their morale by one step.

Searching
- A bot will spend the day searching for advantages. Bots increase their chances of finding advantages the more they perform this action.

Strategizing
- Your bot will spend the day strategizing, getting an additional roll during the Camp Life check.

Camp Life

Camp life is randomly generated events between castaways. A roll is made for each castaway detailing whether they have a positive, or a negative, or no result, and if they have a result a roll is made to see with whom that is.
Social and strategy stats minorly influence whether a result is more likely to be positive or negative.
Alliances are also formed this way, alliances will be generated with players each person likes with some exceptions.
One-sided relationships (both positive and negative) are possible.

Challenges

Reward challenges will be static and just randomly generated based on a single skill; whichever team/player has the highest wins.
One of the winners will randomly find a clue to an advantage. This will increase a bots chance of finding one. If a bot finds and advantage, a separate roll will be made on the table to see what advantage a bot finds or if they find an additional clue.
Immunity challenges will have a description, and two or more skills will be the basis for the challenge. Sometimes the highest skill total wins, sometimes there is a knockout format, sometimes there is a race format, each weighted differently.

Tribal Council

There will be limited dice rolls that can have one final positive or negative effects on threat levels.
Players will vote for the player with the highest threat level to them.
Threat level is altered on an individual basis based on relationships and alliances, and tiebreakers will be resolved in the same way.

Things Bone Has Learned

- I've done this game several times (right here!) so I've learned some things. A lot of people's instincts after reading the nuts and bolts is to evenly distribute their bot's skills. Winning bots have had uneven distribution of skills, and even distributions of skills. This is a simulation, stuff is random, and you can't control it. Best to distribute your skills in a fun way. Perhaps in the way you think you'd fair in real life? Or some other crazy thing. Or do it evenly across the board. Whatever.
- All the skills are important. I mean it.
- I have refined idol play and advantages play by giving you a chance to weigh what a bot will do in these situations. Bots with higher social will try the optimal/safe strat first. Bots with higher risk will try riskier strats first.
- I will write flavor for the camp life to simulate relationships. I may or may not incorporate daily activity choices in those descriptions. Your bot may say or do things that you wouldn't do yourself. I'd appreciate it if you would be willing to divorce yourself from your bots' personality for the sake of the game. Otherwise I could just post dice roll results but that probably wouldn't be fun.
- I won't have a consistent updating schedule. Episodes take me about an hour to write, so my free time dictates how often an episode comes out. I'm planning for 1 to 2 episodes a week.
- I'll also provide commentary in this thread and maybe on Discord through out the game. No reason for me to have a ton of Mod secrets (although I won't divulge exact alliance/threat values). I also don't have plans to share my sim at this point.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Bots

Gregor
Cheery Dog
NDMath
Gammagooey
ORAM
Ircher
RH9
Ambic
Vash
Jumble
Pablito
Xofelf
Ausuka
Datisi
Irrelephant
Space
Searl
Pooky

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Hello! Even if you've "competed" before I have made some changes to the logic of the game. The biggest change I made was reworking how social and risk work. I will incorporate some of the newer Survivor concepts on a semi regular basis (journeys, beware advantages). I won't use the bullshit hourglass or pick the wrong card and you lose games though. I also added a small decision tree that I'm just going to use to tip the scales in cases where it is unclear what a bot should do. This happened often enough in previous editions, and I would make the decision in those cases. Remember this is still me rolling dice and making decisions, it's not that sophisticated.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #11 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Making good progress on bots!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #14 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:35 am

Post by T-Bone »

Letting y'all choose rocks might be a chaotic mistake but we'll see!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:31 am

Post by T-Bone »

That's enough for the minimum cast size (I have gone as high as 22 in the past) so, I will be inputting these bots in and planning episode 1. Last chance if there are any other prospective bots out there, 20 is my preference but as this is a fictional game I'd be willing to go as high as 24.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #30 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:25 am

Post by T-Bone »

Capping the game here. Good luck Castabots!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #31 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I've done the prep work. First episode I do a lot extra so not sure if I will finish tonight. In the meantime I have randomized the tribes as seen below! If you want to spoil yourself!

Spoiler: The Tribes
AIRA

Cheery
Ambic
Datisi
Space
Searl
Pooky
Menalque

BORU

Gamma
ORAM
RH9
Vash
Jumble
Xofelf
Ydrasse

CADO

Gregor
NDMath
Ircher
Pablito
Ausuka
Irrelephant
Farren

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #32 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by T-Bone »

If you'd like to do any sort of drafts, eliminators, Edgic, etc. please organize them now. I'll most likely begin tomorrow.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #51 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:38 am

Post by T-Bone »

There's a good chance I nickname Irrelephant Phant because my fingers keep spelling it wrong.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #56 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Episode 1 - "Beefy Bois Rising"

21 Bots land on a beach on an undisclosed island paradise (actually just some sandbar off of Florida).

Aira Camp Life 1

The tribe hits the beach and begins to build camp. Cheery, Space, and Searl put in the bulk of the effort.
Cheery and Ambic keep an eye out early for advantages....but find nothing.
Menalque hits it off with Ambic as they talk about their mutual love for Survivor.
Cheery and Searl compliment one another over their shelter building.
Ambic criticizes Pooky for taking a break when they just got to camp.
Datisi thanks Searl for doing some of the harder labor around camp.
Space thinks Datisi is lazy and smoozing to the tribe to cover for it.
Searl and Ambic start vibing together while walking around camp.
Pooky bonds with Menalque over being beefy boys.
Menalque thinks Cheery is a little sketchy.

Boru Camp Life 1

The tribe hits the beach and begins to build camp. RH9, Jumble, Xofelf, and Ydrasse work together to build a quality camp.
ORAM and Vash are looking for advantages early....but find nothing.
Gamma compliments RH9 for stepping up when they hit the beach.
Gamma notices that Vash had disappeared from camp for a bit.
ORAM returns from searching the woods and sees Ydrasse give him a dirty look.
RH9 is impressed at how Xofelf stepped up when they got to camp.
Vash grumbles at how messy camp is, annoying Xofelf.
Jumble pulls Vash aside to tell him to chill and Vash appreciates the heads up.
Xofelf does like the vibe Gamma is putting on around camp.
Ydrasse is really pleased how well she and Xofelf worked together on camp.

Cado Camp Life 1

The tribe hits the beach and begins to build camp. Gregor, Ausuka, and Irrelephant make the biggest contributions.
Pabilto and Ircher vibe as they watch some of the others move about the camp.
Farren and Pablito talk about how smart it is to pace themselves on Day 1.
Gregor is not impressed with Farren lazing about.
NDMath likes how friendly Pabilto is.
Ircher offers his waterskin to Gregor to gain a little favor.
Pablito is wary of how Ircher is moving around camp now.
Ausuka and Farren share a laugh while hanging around the shelter.
Irrelephant and Gregor work well together splitting some bamboo.
Farren and Irrelephant share some personal stories from home.

Survivor Journey Challenge #1

Each tribe will select one tribe member to go on a journey and then compete in a mini challenge.
The tribes are instructed to make their choice in part based on Risk.
Aira selects Datisi, Boru selects Vash, and Cado selects Pabilto.
Datisi makes a strong impression on Vash.
Pabilto wins the mini challenge and gains an advantage for his tribe.
Pabilto, Datisi, and Vash may now risk their vote for an advantage.
Vash and Pablito risk their votes.

Aira Camp Life 2

Datisi returns to his tribe empty handed.
Ambic, Searl, and Menalque maintain camp at a sufficient level.
Space steps away to look for advantages....and does not find anything.
Cheery gets the scoop on the journey from Datisi.
Datisi also fills Ambic in on the details of his journey.
Cheery smooths things over with Menalque by bonding about their beefiness.
Ambic confesses he feels better about Datisi after he came back from the journey.
Space and Searl get to know one another while walking to the well.
Searl and Pooky do a bit of beefy boi bonding on the beach.
Pooky and Menalque have a disagreement about beefy bois.

Boru Camp Life 2

Vash returns to his tribe and discovers he returned....without his vote.
Jumble and Ydrasse maintain camp quality.
ORAM an Xofelf get up early to search for advantages...ORAM finds a Beware Advantage and takes it. The Beware challenge uses the Will and Mental skills. ORAM is able to pass the Beware challenge. ORAM gets a hidden immunity idol!
Gamma exchanges some game info with ORAM.
Gamma asks Vash how the journey went and feels Vash is truthful in his retelling.
ORAM admits to Gamma about getting up early this morning and Gamma likes it.

Cado Camp Life 2

Pablito returns to camp winning extra food for the tribe. He discovered he returned...with a 1 Tribal Extra Vote!
NDMath and Ausuka work to maintain camp quality.
Gregor and Ircher talk about how to use the journeys strategically in the future.
Irrelephant and Farren whisper together about tribe dynamics.
NDMath finds himself annoyed by Ircher sleeping instead of helping around camp.
Pablito listens as NDMath confides his frustrations with camp life.
Farren thinks Gregor is gosiping about him behind his back.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #57 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #1 - Draggin' the Dragon

The tribes swim to the buoy where they must gather three chests floating in the water. Once they have collected all three chests, they must then drag their chests through sand under a heavy net until all three chests are on the tribe's mat. Three tribe members would then use the pieces inside the chest to assemble a giant dragon puzzle. The first two tribes to solve their puzzle wins.

The tribes race off the beach into the water and begin to swim out to their boat.
It's close but all of Boru reach the boat first and begin untying the chests.
All three tribes are working on freeing their chests with Boru once again starting the next leg of the challenge first.
Aira and Cado aren't far behind and get their chests untied and start swimming them back to shore.
ORAM and Ydrasse are struggling to swim with their chests as the tide pushes them backwards.
Cheery and Searl swim ahead of the pack with a chest each and Pooky and Menalque swim the third chest together.
Boru start teaming up to try and swim the chests.
Cado is fighting the waves and making steady progress working together on the chests.
Cheery hits the beach first and begins dragging his chest up to the nets all by himself as Ambic comes to help steer.
Pooky and Menalque carry a chest between them all the way to the nets, they then run back to help Cheery and Searl with the other two.
Cado continues to work together, opting to take one chest at a time to their tribe mat.
Aira gets their second and third chests to the tribe mat and then pair off to work to drag chests under the netting.
Boru hits the beach and starts working together to get their chests up to the mat.
Cheery and Searl make quick work of the first chest and run back to grab the third. Datisi and Space work to keep the netting out of the way for everyone else.
Cado gets all three chests to their mat and start trying to get it through the net.
Pooky and Menalque get the second chest through.
The beefy bois make quick work of their last chest as the rest of the tribe holds the netting.
Ambic, Datisi, and Space start working on the dragon puzzle.
Cado continues to work together to move on chest at a time through the net.
Boru is slowly moving their chests up the beach.
Cado gets their chests through the net and Farren, Ircher, and Ausuka starts working on the puzzle.
Aira has completed a section of the dragon puzzle.
Boru gets to the net and starts dragging chests under it.
Cado completes their first second just as Aira completes their second section.
Cado flies through the second section of the puzzle.
Ydrasse, ORAM, and RH9 start untying their chests as Boru gets to the tribe's mat.
Cado starts yelling as they race through and complete the third section, they win!
Aira looks over and finishes the puzzle as well!
Boru tosses their puzzle pieces in disgust, they will be going to tribal council tonight!

Aira Events

Cheery is praised for his challenge performance although Space was the weakest contributor.
Ambic says Pooky's yelling during the puzzle was distracting.
Datisi confesses that Cheery revealed himself to be a threat today.
Searl confides in Datisi at feeling relief over winning the challenge.
Pooky pals around with Datisi feeling very pleased over the challenge.
The tribe settles in for an uneventful evening.

Cado Events

Farren is praised for carrying the challenge though Pablito almost cost them everything.
NDMath tries to talk to Ausuka about the game but they want to take the night off.
Pablito is jealous of Farren's challenge performance.
Irrelephant and Ausuka talk about their families back home.
Farren is thanked by NDMath for being clutch during the challenge.
The tribe settles in for an uneventufl evening.

Boru Events

The tribe is dejected, feeling that Jumble cost them big time, although RH9 did everything he could.
Gamma is suspicious Vash lied about his journey the other day.
ORAM thinks RH9 revealed himself as a huge threat today.
RH9 thinks its obvious Jumble is the weak link.
Jumble confesses she thinks they should take out RH9 as a big threat.
Xofelf feels better about Gamma when they discover his mutual suspicions about some other players.
Ydrasse is getting suspicious watching Gamma around camp.
The tribe heads to tribal council.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #58 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #1

T-Probst asks the tribe why they lost today.
Xofelf says that their tribe has other strengths that weren't relied upon today, and that resonates well with the tribe.
Gamma says they will be stronger in the next challenge and the tribe agrees.
T-Probst asks how the tribe gets along with one another.
Xofelf says that the tribe is one and tonight will be hard, and the tribe nods in agreement.
ORAM thinks that this vote will be the hardest they do all season, once again to the agreement of the tribe.
It is time to vote.

Voting

Vash walks up and sees that his vote is gone.
"You're a huge threat and need to go." - Jumble
"The tribe will be better able to win once you're gone, I'm sorry about that." - RH9

Reveal

"If anyone has an advantage or hidden immunity idol they want to play, now would be the time to do so."

"The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribe council area immediately. I'll read the votes."

Spoiler: First Vote
RH9

Spoiler: Second Vote
Jumble

Spoiler: Third Vote
RH9

Spoiler: Fourth Vote
Jumble

Spoiler: Fifth Vote
Jumble

Spoiler: Sixth Vote
Jumble

The first person voted out of Sim Survivor 4....

Spoiler: Torch Snuff
Jumble

The Tribe Has Spoken.

Spoiler: Reason
Just a bit of bad luck for Jumble bot as most of the tribe wasn't getting along with one another but also making some webs of alliances that didn't include her. Drawing a challenge that was literally the worst for her skillset did not help. RH9 did make himself a threat enough to receive a vote from ORAM, but not enough to sway Ydrasse the true swing voter. Vash would have voted RH9 if he could have, and I also won't be giving Vash credit for this misvote which helps him out. Looking ahead at the challenges coming up Jumble would have been an asset so bad luck and hopefully Boru didn't make the wrong choice.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #83 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:29 am

Post by T-Bone »

I am taking a last minute trip so episode 2 will have to wait till I get back, I don't think I'll finish it tonight.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #86 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:17 pm

Post by T-Bone »

You can spectate and do spectator stuff but the only player is me. I will try to remember anyone for a future season though!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #88 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:28 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Okay I'm back on track for a special Survivorween episode of Simvivor. Get your side game picks in!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #89 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:58 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Episode 2

Aira Camp Life

Menalque starts the day early doing work around the camp.
Searl gets up before everyone else to go searching for advantages.
Cheery scoffs at Pooky sleeping in the shelter all the time.
Datisi thinks Menalque is displaying antisocial behavior around camp.
Space confesses that the way Menalque works around camp annoys him.
Cheery thinks Datisi is being shady around camp.
Ambic trips over Pooky's bag near the fire and gets into an argument with Pooky about his laziness.
Datisi says Cheery is starting to get on his nerves with the way he directs people around camp.
Space tells Pooky that its bullshit he got yelled at earlier.
Searl pulls Ambic aside and tells him to chill out before he puts a target on his back.
Pooky tells Datisi he thinks the tribe is starting to see him as a threat.
Menalque is annoyed that the camp is getting worse and vents to Searl, who tells him to leave it off.

Boru Camp Life

Gamma and RH9 do work around camp to maintain standards.
ORAM goes out searching for more advantages.
Vash and Ydrasse talk about how the tribe is better after last night's vote.
Ydrasse and Xofelf talk about how they have taken control on the tribe.
ORAM thinks Vash is following him around while he searches.
RH9 observes that Ydrasse is getting close to one of his allies.
Vash talks to Gamma about coming together now that the tribe is down one member.
Xofelf reassures RH9 that they are working closely together now.
Ydrasse says she thinks Gamma is alright for voting with the majority last night.

Cado Camp Life

Farren tends to camp while most of his tribe rests.
Gregor and Ausuka takes the opportunity to search for advantages while their tribe sleeps.
Phant is really suspicious Pablito is hiding something from the tribe.
Gregor thinks NDMath could be a liability to the tribe.
Pablito thinks Ircher's social game is poor.
Ausuka makes a surprising connection while talking to NDMath.
Farren says he's beinging to think Gregor isn't the biggest threat anymore.

Survivor Journey Challenge #2

Each tribe will select one tribe member to go on a journey and then compete in a mini challenge.
The tribes are instructed to make their choice in part based on Mental.
Aira selects Ambic, Boru selects Ydrasse, and Cado selects Ircher.
Ydrasse makes a negative impression on Ambic. Ircher makes a positive impression on Ambic.
Ydrasse wins the mini challenge and gets a reward for her tribe's camp.
They may all now risk their vote for an advantage.
Ambic and Ircher risk their votes.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #90 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #2 - Blind leading the Blind

One member of each tribe acts as a caller to direct three pairs of tribemates to navigate an obstacle course to retrieve tribe colored flags. Once each pair has retrieved a flag, the blindfolded tribe members must use pulleys to raise the flags on a platform, one at a time, to the caller. The first two callers to put all their tribe flags in place wins..

Two tribes have extra members. Aira sits Menalque and Cado sits Ircher.
Space will be the caller for Aira, Xofelf for Boru, and Pablito for Cado.
Boru and Cado take early leads and are neck and neck the whole way.
Aira falls out of the challenge early and can't keep up.
Boru just finishes before Cado but both tribes blow out Aira.
Aira will be going to tribal council!

Boru Events

The tribe thanks Xofelf for their challenge performance, and no one stood out as bad at the challenge.
Oram does work around camp.
Vash and Xofelf spend time looking around for advantages.
Gamma and ORAM solidify their alliance.
ORAM confesses that Vash is always snooping around camp.
RH9 thinks Ydrasse must have gotten an advantage while on her journey.
Vash and RH9 hang out by the fire.
Xofelf thinks its better for their strategy to talk more to Vash.
Ydrasse and Xofelf compare notes to see what they need to do next.
The tribe settles in for a quiet evening.

Cado Events

The tribe praises NDMath for his challenge prowess, no one caused any problems during the challenge.
Farren tries to maintain camp by himself but the camp has fallen behind.
Gregor, Pablito, and Ausuka spend the day looking for advantages.
Gregor finds a beware advantage. The beware note has a challnge based on risk and physical. Gregor is unable to complete the challenge this episode and has lost its' vote for now.
Ircher finds out he got a Steal a Vote advantage from his journey.
Phant and Gregor discuss their good fortune to keep winning challenges.
Gregor reveals the beware advantage to Ircher and Ircher promises to protect it.
NDMath makes a comment about the camp that annoys Farren after he was working all day.
Pablito tries to talk strategy with Ausuka but it backfires on him.
Phant and NDMath bond over their love of collecting rare items.

Aira Events

The tribe comes back from the challenge frustrated with how Searl gave up, although Space did very well to try for them.
Searl works by himself to try and do chores around the camp.
Cheery, Ambic, Datisi, Space, and Menalque all scatter in search of advantages.
Datisi finds a beware advantage. The beware challenge is based on Endurance and Will. Datisi completes the challenge and has a hidden immunity idol!
Ambic discovers he lost his vote from the journey.
Cheery reassures Searl and says they lost as a team.
Ambic and Pooky get into it again at camp still arguing from the challenge.
Datisi asks Searl if his name has come up but Searl says he can't give an answer.
Space approaches Cheery and says he has a good feeling about Cheery.
Searl tries to get Pooky to chill with the yelling at camp but Pooky is too heated to hear it.
Datisi pulls Pooky aside and says they can take control of the tribe tonight.
Menalque asks Datisi about the vote tonight and Datisi makes up something that eases Menalque's mind.
The tribe heads out to tribal council.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #91 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #2

T-Probst asks the tribe if the afternoon was hard.
Space says the whole game is hard which the tribe agrees with.
Pooky complains about how tired he is which draws the ire of the tribe since he sleeps all the time.
T-Probst asks if this vote will make the tribe better.
Cheery says he thinks so as once they vote where everyone stands will be clear.
Datisi disagrees and thinks some people are getting blindsided tonight.
It is time to vote.

Voting

"You're so annoying, bye felicia." - Pooky
"I hope they all vote you out, you're lazy and obtuse." - Ambic

Reveal

"If anyone has an advantage or hidden immunity idol they want to play, now would be the time to do so."

"The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribe council area immediately. I'll read the votes."

Ambic

Searl

Menalque

Menalque

Menalque

Menalque

The second person voted out of Sim Survivor 4....

Menalque

The Tribe Has Spoken.

Ambic would have voted for Pooky if he had a vote. This was a weird tribal from a tone stand point. Menalque was simply the highest threat member of the tribe even though no one felt strongly about his elimination. His real issue was unlike Pooky, Searl, or Datisi, no one felt strongly about keeping him in the game. Menalque was almost a compromise vote in that respect. My dream of a beef boi alliance seemed to die pretty quickly, but we'll always have challenge #1.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #97 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:14 am

Post by T-Bone »

That was actually a good role for Mena but I rewrote it after finding out who was getting voted out. Narratively Datisi and Pooky being the villains makes sense for the Aira tribe right now.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #101 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:52 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I might abbreviate challenges in the future. I got stuck on the challenge this week. I had started working on the episode on Wednesday but then hit writer's block on it. The challenge flavoris just flavor, it doesn't affect the outcome since that is determined by stats and rolls anyway.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #110 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:16 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Get those picks in, should have the next episode done for tomorrow.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #112 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Episode 3

Aira Camp Life

Ambic, Space, and Searl get up early to improve the quality of camp.
Cheery and Datisi spend the morning searching for advantages.
Ambic and Datisi solidfy their alliance with one another.
Space and Cheery walk down the beach to talk about last night's vote.
Searl asks Ambic to tone it down with the Pooky hate.
Pooky sees Searl talking to Ambic and thinks they are up to something.

Boru Camp Life

Vash works on camp chores by himself.
ORAM and Xofelf do some searching for advantages.
ORAM shows Gamma his hidden immunity idol and says it is for them to make a big move with.
RH9 suspects that Vash might have voted for him if he could have.
Ydrasse and Xofelf talk about setting up an alliance but they can't agree on who with.
RH9 thinks that Gamma is avoiding game talk with him today.
Gamma catches up with Vash and talks about finding some food.
Xofelf and ORAM talk by the water well.
Ydrasse catches sight of this and becomes more suspicious of ORAM.

Cado Camp Life

Phant and Farren work on keeping the camp livable.
Gregor tries to complete the beware advantage again. It is unable to complete the challenge.
Ausuka tries to find an advantage hidden near camp.
NDMath tries to warn Pablito his laziness around camp is annoying the tribe but he brushes him off.
NDMath thinks Ircher is trying to stir up trouble around camp.
Pablito and Farren take a walk and talk about home life.
Ausuka and Phant talk about what they think about the rest of the tribe.
Phant thought NDMath was going to help him finish but NDMath backs out.
NDMath complains to Farren about food, which annoys Farren.

Survivor Journey Challenge #3

The tribes are instructed to make their choice in part on Will.
Space goes for Aira, Gamma for Boru, and NDMath for Cado.
Gamma doesn't impress NDMath one bit.
NDMath wins the mini challenge and a reward for his tribe's camp.
They may all now risk their votes for an advantage.
NDMath risks his vote.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #114 (isolation #23) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #3 - Rice Race

The tribes must swim out to a platform containing three bags of rice. One at a time one tribemate must cross an elevated balance beam and swim to shore and all three bags of rice must be brought this way. Once all tribe members and bags of rice at brought to shore two tribe members will cut the bags open to find and retrieve a wooden ball, which they will then use to complete a table maze. The first two tribes to get their ball through the table maze wins.

Cado has one extra member and Farren sits out.
The tribes race out into the water with Pooky and Searl quickly getting ahead of everyone else.
They hit the tribe platforms well ahead of everyone else and wait for the rest of their tribe.
The rest of the pack gets to the floating platform as Aira gets to start the balance course first with Pooky and Searl helping their tribe out of the water.
Pooky quickly gets the first bag across the balance beam and starts swimming to shore.
Gamma goes out onto the beam first for his tribe and Phant does for his.
Searl laps them as he comes across with the second bag of rice.
Gamma gets across and RH9 tries. Phant also gets across.
Cheery gets the third bag of rice across the balance beam.
Gregor tries to get across with a bag of rice but falls in the water.
Space gets himself across the balance beams for Aira.
Pablito gives the bag of rice a shot and runs across the balance beam and dives into the water with the bag of rice in a risky move.
RH9 gets the second bag of rice across for Boru.
Datisi has made it across the balance beam leaving just one member left for Aira.
ORAM tries to get the last bag of rice across the balance beam but falls in the water.
Gregor falls into the water trying to get a bag of rice across again.
Ydrasse tries to get the last bag for Boru but she falls into the water.
Ambic slowly gets across the balance beam and jumps in the water. Aira starts swimming to shore.
ORAM tries again moving slowly on the balance beam, but he drops the bag of rice and has to jump in after it.
Ausuka tries for their tribe but slips off the beam half way across.
Aira gets to shore. Ambic and Datisi begin working on the table maze.
Vash runs across the balance beam without a bag of rice and gets across.
Gamma gives Vash his bag of rice and begins to swim back to the platform.
NDMath slips trying to get across the balance beam without a bag of rice.
Gamma taps Xofelf to get going. Xofelf starts to slowly pull themselves across the beam.
Ircher runs across the balance beam and barely leaps to the other side.
Phant gives his bag of rice to Ircher and starts to swim back.
Xofelf gets about halfway across, and suddenly stands up runs, slips and jumps to the end of the beam and into the water.
NDMath slides himself across the beam without a bag of race and makes it to the other side.
Ydrasse starts to slowly cross.
Back on the beach Datisi and Ambic are almost through the maze.
Phant takes the third back of rice and starts across the balance beam. He and Ydrasse get across at the same time.
Gamma takes the last bag of rice for Boru while Ausuka tries to catch their breath on the platform.
Ambic and Datisi complete the table maze and win immunity for Aira! looking for one more team!
Ausuka starts crossing slowly, dragging themselves on the beam.
Gamma gets to the end and starts shouting for the tribe to swim as he jumps into the water.
Boru gets to the beach just as Ausuka finishes crawling across the beam.
Vash and Xofelf start working on the table maze. Cado gets to shore.
Ircher and Pablito start working on the table maze.
It's close but Vash and Xofelf finish first and win immunity for Boru!
Cado is going to tribal council tonight!

Aira Events

Pooky feels vindicated as the tribe praises him for his performance, and no one hurt them in their dominant performance.
Cheery and Searl get the camp chores done.
Ambic and Cheery relax together now that they are safe from tribal tonight.
Datisi and Ambic approach Searl to pull him in for an alliance.
Space and Pooky reminisce about their dominant challenge performance.
Cheery confesses that the challenge didn't impress him because Pooky is still useless around camp.
Datisi says in confessional that Cheery is the biggest threat to his brand new alliance.
Searl and Datisi discuss strategy in case they need to go to tribal again.

Boru Events

Gamma is praised for his challenge performance although ORAM almost cost them everything.
Gamma, ORAM, and Vash work to fix the camp so it isn't so bad to live in anymore.
Xofelf goes searching for advantages near camp.
ORAM is bitter the tribe thinks he did bad and says Vash isn't good at any challenges in confessional.
RH9 and Ydrasse are able to have a conversation without the pressure of the game on them.
Ydrasse and Xofelf make a Final 2 alliance together.

Cado Events

Ausuka is blamed for the loss of this challenge, though Pablito is praised for giving a ton of effort.
Camp condition falls apart as no one works on the chores.
Ausuka, Phant, and Farren all go out looking for advantages.
NDMath discovers he got a 2-Tribal Safety Without Power advantage from the journey.
Pablito talks to Phant and says he did good too at the challenge.
Gregor asks Ausuka about their vote but Ausuka is noncommital.
NDMath is heard saying that Farren is the weakest at challenges and would have been bad in this one.
Ircher confesses that the tribe does not like NDMath and he better watch himself.
Pablito talks to Gregor and they both agree the vote is easy tonight.
Ausuka talks to Ircher as they try to figure out the vote for tonight.
Phant is talking with Pablito at the vote but doesn't trust what pablito has to say.
Farren is told by Phant that everything is good but Farren is afraid Phant isn't telling him everything.
The tribe heads for tribal council.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #115 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #3

The tribe enters in and gets their torches as T-Probst watches.
T-Probst asks how it feels to be at tribal and the tribe gives him easy answers.
NDMath says that he doesn't think anyone should feel safe tonight and the tribe feels the same.
NDMath says he feels so unsafe...that he is going to play his Safety Without Power advantage and leave tribal council!
Ausuka says they are shocked by what just happened as the tribe begins to scramble without the obvious boot anymore.
The tribe settles down seemingly ready to vote.

Voting

Gregor approaches and sees it doesn't have a vote and sits back down.

Pablito enters the booth and pulls out his extra vote.

"I'm sorry you know who it was supposed to be tonight."- Ircher
"Sorry I think you're a good competitor but it's your time." - Farren

Reveal

Ircher

Ircher (EV)

Pablito

Pablito

Ircher

Pablito

The third person voted out of Sim Survivor 4....

No One!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #116 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:03 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #3 - Part 2

"We will now revote. Ircher and Pablito are tied with three votes each. They will not be eligible to vote. The rest of you may only vote for Ircher or Pablito. If there is a tie we will go to rocks."

Voting

Gregor walks into the voting booth and shakes its' head as Gregor still lacks a vote.
Farren walks into the booth and stares at the parchment unsure of what to do. He leans over and starts writing his vote as we cut back to the tribe.

Reveal

Pablito

Pablito

Pablito

The third person voted out of Sim Survivor 4....

Pablito

The Tribe Has Spoken.

Wild episode all around. First off that immunity challenge was very close (though it wouldn't have been if Jumble wasn't voted out). It came down to Boru just being slightly better rested than Cado. If we back up further the key moment even came before that during the journey. NDMath really lucked out here as neither Space or Gamma are risky players. Both are in control of their tribe threat wise and decided (with a roll) not to mess up a good thing. This really worked out come tribal council as NDMath would have been voted out unanimously. Leaving a 3-way tie for the second highest threat between Ircher, Pablito, and Farren. Farren's biggest threats both couldn't vote so he wasn't in danger. Ircher very much gambled not using his steal a vote advantage here, and Pablito had to use his to force a tie. He is a slightly bigger threat to the tribe because NDMath is the one driving Ircher's threat higher. There was no threat of rocks with the double vote out of play, but Farren didn't know and wanted to avoid (which was the right move for his threat level).

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #123 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:06 am

Post by T-Bone »

Gonna be tough for NDMath on Cado, he really needs to avoid tribal so he has time to make friends again. Pablito was his closest ally so that didn't work out great for him either.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #133 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Next episode will be double elimination! Only one tribe is winning immunity!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #138 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:04 am

Post by T-Bone »

I couldn't quite get this done before Thanksgiving, we will do it after!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #141 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:49 am

Post by T-Bone »

Episode 4

Aira Camp Life

Searl gets up to try and maintain the chores that need to be done in camp.
Cheery thinks that Searl has been talking game to players he doesn't trust.
Ambic approaches Cheery and they talk about possible game events.
Datisi speaks to Searl about making a move at the next vote.
Ambic thinks Space is really quiet around camp.
Datisi tells his alliance Cheery is the next person that needs to go.
Searl confesses he hates doing chores for someone as lazy as Pooky.

Boru Camp Life

Xofelf takes time to themselves this morning to do camp chores.
Vash gets up early to search for advantages...he finds an extra vote advantage!
ORAM thinks that Vash's anti-social behavior is making him less of a threat.
Ydrasse and RH9 share a laugh talking about non-game stuff.
Gamma thinks Xofelf is hiding something about themselves.
ORAM thinks Ydrasse is in his way for alliance making.
RH9 wonders how valuable Gamma is to the tribe.
Vash thinks Gamma is taking heat at camp and wants to distance himself.
Xofelf reassures RH9 that he has a good spot in the game.
Ydrasse talks to Gamma about getting tree-mail together.

Cado Camp Life

NDMath gets up and does work around camp.
Ausuka goes out searching for advantages.
Gregor tries to complete the beware challenge again. It is able to complete the challenge and is rewarded with a Hidden Immunity Idol!
Phant thinks NDMath is burned and distances himself.
Gregor catches Ausuka spying on itself coming back from the woods.
Ausuka reaches out to NDMath, thinking he's not a threat to them.
Phant is thanked by Ircher for not voting him out last night.
Farren thinks Phant should have given him a heads up about the original vote.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #142 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:53 am

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #4 - Victory in a Bag

The tribes must race through a rope obstacle course in which they will have to dig under a log to proceed to a giant sand pit. In the sand pit the tribes must dig up five sand bags. Then one member of the tribe will try to land the sand bags on a platform. A different tribe member must toss every time a sand bag lands. The first tribe to land all their sandbags wins.

- The tribes race through the obstacle course at an even pace.
- Cheery gives his tribe a small advantage as he has his tribe follow him through the correct path.
- Aira gets to the sand pit first followed by Boru shortly after. Cado trails them just a few paces.
- Searl and Pooky dig hard in the sand pit for their tribes.
- Aira has half their sand bags while Boru and Cado take much slower paces digging them up.
- Aira gets their sandbags dug up first and start heading to the final obstacle.
- Members of the Aira tribe start tossing sand bags but no one finds success yet.
- Boru and Cado are still digging for sand bags.
- Datisi gets the first bag for his tribe on a platform.
- Aira continues tossing while Boru and Cado dig.
- Space gets a sand bag for his tribe and they continue working.
- Boru digs up their last bags and starts to the final part of the course.
- Cado is slowly digging clearly worn out.
- Cheery lands one more sandbag for Aira, they are half way there.
- Boru starts tossing sand bags as well.
- Cado digs up their last sand bag and heads to the end of the course.
- RH9 lands the first bag for his tribe.
- Ambic lands a sand bag for Aira.
- Cado runs up and NDMath lands one on his first try.
- Farren then connects as well.
- ORAM gets the second bag for Boru.
- Boru and Aira look over nervously as Phant quickly connects a sand bag.
- Searl gets one leaving Aira with one to go.
- Ircher lands another for Cado.
- Aira starts to sweat as they watch Pooky continue to toss.
- Ydrasse lands another bag for Boru.
- Gregor lands the second to last bag for Cado.
- Pooky tosses one and it bounces off the platform.
- Gamma lands one more for Boru.
- Ausuka misses their toss.
- Aira watches Pooky's sand bag fly...and it lands on the platform!
- Aira wins immunity! Boru and Cado are both attending tribal council tonight!

Aira Events

Searl is praised for his challenge performance, although Cheery had struggled for the tribe.
Datisi and Searl work on camp though the backlog of work has caused the camp to suffer.
Cheery goes searching for an advantage near camp.
Ambic tells Cheery not to sweat the challenge, they can still have a solid majority.
Space and Searl talk a little strategy by the water well.
Cheery says in confessional he thought he saw Datisi sneaking around looking for an advantage.
Ambic details to Searl how their alliance can continue to control the rest of the tribe with side alliances.
Space tells Pooky that he is his closest ally and they got to watch one another.
Pooky and Searl have a pleasant non-game conversation in the shelter for awhile.

Boru Events

The tribe returns and Vash let the tribe down with his performance even though RH9 tried his very best to will the tribe to win.
ORAM tries to get the camp together but there's too much work for him alone.
Xofelf checks in with Gamma and tells him his name isn't coming up right now.
Ydrasse checks in with Vash and feels put off by his paranoia about the vote tonight.
ORAM is tired from doing camp chores and RH9 gives him a word of encouragement.
RH9 asks Xofelf about the vote, but Xofelf says they have it under control and not to worry, which worries RH9.
Vash goes to Xofelf and says they are obviously in control and Vash wants to work with them. Xofelf confesses they are concerned people might think they are in charge.
Ydrasse is concerned by the way RH9 is talking to people around camp.

Cado Events

The tribe is frustrated at the loss and thinks Ausuka held them back, although NDMath was clutch.
Gregor, Ausuka, Phant, and Farren all pitch in to make camp better so they aren't so tired for challenges.
NDMath pitches himself as a free agent to Phant, and Phant says he is undecided.
Gregor thinks Ausuka's poor challenge performance is an opportunity to get them out.
NDMath gives Phant a show of good faith by telling him how he found the safety without power advantage.
Ircher feels it might be in his best interest to distance himself from Ausuka to please his closest ally.
Ausuka asks Farren about the vote but Farren sayshe'll vote for anyone if it means surviving.
Farren tels NDMath their feud is hurting them both. NDMath agrees but privately says he doesn't know if he can trust Farren.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #143 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:21 am

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #4

Boru arrives as the first tribe to sit for tribal council.
T-Probst asks the tribe how it feels to return.
Xofelf says that it sucks because they are such a great tribe.
T-Probst how the tribe can be great if they are at tribal council.
RH9 retorts that they all have a lot of respect for one another and the tribe agrees.
So T-Probst asks how do you vote someone out if it is all respect?
The tribe collectively shrugs and doesn't answer.
It is time to vote.

Voting

Vash pulls out his extra vote in the voting booth.

"I have a feeling they will take a shot, so I'm taking mine." - Vash
"I'm sorry the votes are just landing on you tonight." - Xofelf

Reveal

ORAM stands up and pulls a little braclet out of his shoe. He stands and hands it to T-Probst.

"This is a hidden immunity idol. Any votes cast against ORAM will not count. I'll read the votes."

ORAM

DOES NOT COUNT

ORAM (EV)

DOES NOT COUNT

ORAM

DOES NOT COUNT

ORAM

DOES NOT COUNT

RH9

Ydrasse

Spoiler: Seventh Vote
Ydrasse

The fourth person voted out of Sim Survivor 4....

Ydrasse!

Very weird tribe dynamics going in as four people could have caught votes as all had the same threat level. By relationships ORAM caught three votes, and the EV Vash used to protect himself. Xofelf decided to vote with their closest ally to protect her, which would have been fine if not for the idol play that blew up their position. ORAM and RH9 made the minority vote on Ydrasse as their biggest threats. Gamma was allied with both ORAM and Ydrasse so tossed a minority vote at RH9.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #144 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:53 am

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #5

Cado enters the tribal council area.
T-Probst asks why they have come to tribal twice in a row.
Farren says they were close, but exhausted. Farren highlights the tribe's teamwork in making camp better so they can rest up before the next challenge.
T-Probst asked how they had time to strategize.
Ircher said he thinks the tribe waited until camp chores were down as an unwritten agreement, to which the tribe nods in agreement.
Ausuka says they think lots of people had time to talk which has their tribe looking around nervously.

Voting

"If what I was told was right I am safe." - NDMath
"Sorry it's you or me." - Farren

Reveal

Farren

Ausuka

Farren

Ausuka

Farren

Farren

The fifth person voted out of Sim Survivor 4....

Farren!

The Tribe Has Spoken.

Really unfortunate luck for Farren. Ultimately it came down to allies, Ausuka had a few and Farren had none in the end. This was a safe tribal vote for most people. Gregor and NDMath were just a step below Ausuka and Farren but without any positive relationships it was easier for the bots to vote out Farren. Gregor did prefer an Ausuka boot and could vote with Farren and take a shot anyway.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #145 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:01 am

Post by T-Bone »

I will probably still be a little inconsistent finishing out the month, but we should move right along come the new year. I did lose an obligation I originally had this month so I'm gonna take some of that time back for Simvivor.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #146 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:07 am

Post by T-Bone »

Oh this challenge was Jumblebot's perfect challenge, her tribe would have won handily if they hadn't voted her out.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #152 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:05 am

Post by T-Bone »

There is a swap actually. I'll reveal the new tribes soon!

The swap was pretty funny in that two tribes stayed 4 strong.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #153 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:42 am

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: New Tribes
Dori

Gregor
NDMath
Datisi
Vash
Ausuka
Searl
Xofelf
Phant

Fure

Cheery
Gamma
Ambic
ORAM
RH9
Ircher
Space
Pooky

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #162 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:35 am

Post by T-Bone »

Get those picks in, I'm almost done.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #169 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:12 am

Post by T-Bone »

I will. Gonna restart with Survivor season coming up.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #170 (isolation #39) » Sun May 07, 2023 10:20 am

Post by T-Bone »

Episode 5

DROP YOUR BUFFS

Spoiler: New Tribes
Dori

Gregor
NDMath
Datisi
Vash
Ausuka
Searl
Xofelf
Phant

Fure

Cheery
Gamma
Ambic
ORAM
RH9
Ircher
Space
Pooky

Dori Camp Life

The members of new Dori tribe start to work on camp.
Searl is the only one who spends extra time on it.
Gregor shows some appreciation to Searl for working around camp.
NDMath talks to Searl about how much he is enjoying the swap.
Phant tells NDMath excitedly that old Cado has the numbers on this tribe.
Gregor pitches to Searl that it has the numbers and Searl says he's on board.
Datisi talks to Phant and says he wants to do whatever old Cado wants to do.
Vash tries to link up with Datisi remembering their journey together, but thinks Datisi is being distant.
Ausuka links up with Searl and says Cado wants Searl with them. Searl feels weird since he already had this conversation with others.
Phant observes that Xofelf has no friends on this tribe and wants to keep it that way.
Gregor is at camp bad mouthing Xofelf while they are down at the beach.
NDMath and Ausuka talk about how they don't like Gregor thinking Gregor is in-charge of old Cado.
Vash talks to Xofelf and wants to squash the beef they have so they can survive the tribe swap.
Ausuka talks to Gregor who admits to wanting Cado strong sincerely despite their history.
Searl is supicious that Ausuka has too much power in the game.
Xofelf goes to Vash and says they should actually work together and no one would expect it.
Phant observes that Datisi is close to Searl and may need to be taken care of instead.

Fure Camp Life

The members of the new Fure tribe start to work on camp.
Ambic and ORAM work together and bring the camp up to high quality quickly.
Space spends time searching the new camp for advantages.
Cheery and Ircher exchange plesantries while sitting in the shelter.
Gamma and ORAM think they should make a secret two-person alliance to get through the game.
Ambic is suspicious when ORAM doesn't talk any game despite them working on the camp together, but decides that ORAM adds value helping as a camp worker.
Ircher and Cheery meet up again and reconfirm the connection they made on their journey.
Pooky is annoyed at all the noise ORAM is making while he rests.
Cheery and Space are really happy about having the numbers in the swap.
Gamma is supicious of Ircher having good connections with members not from his original tribe.
ORAM thinks RH9 is sneaky.
RH9 talks to Gamma about mending fences since old Boru are down in numbers.
Space thinks Gamma is the one to target on old Boru.
Pooky tells Cheery he's chill since they have the numbers and won't come after him as hard.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #171 (isolation #40) » Sun May 07, 2023 10:21 am

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #5 - By The Numbers

The members of each tribe line up on a very narrow balance beam. One tribe member at a time, they must move across the beam and around the other tribe members. The person crossing can only touch one member at a time. If two people touch at once or a member falls into the water, they must start all over. Once a member reaches the platform, the next person may proceed. The tribe who gets all their members across first wins.

- Challenge begins, with Xofelf and Vash taking charge for Dori.
- Cheery takes charge of the strategy for Fure.
- Fure struggles with the challenge and Dori gets all their members across.
- Dori wins in a blow out!

Dori Camp Life

Xofelf is praised for their challenge performance although Searl struggled mightily.
NDMath, Vash, and Searl get the camp chores done.
Gregor, Datisi, and Xofelf go out searching for advantages. Datisi finds an Extra Vote advantage!
Phant talks to NDMath relieved they have more time to take complete control of the tribe.
NDMath takes time to get to know Datisi.
Datisi is supicious that Gregor is playing the game hard.
Vash checks with Ausuka to see where they are at.
Searl is comforted by Phant about his challenge performance.
Phant tells Datisi he's interested in getting Datisi in the majority.

Fure Camp Events

The tribe is dejected by the blow out loss, especially since Pooky held them back, though Cheery tried his best.
Space gets to work on tribe chores while most of the tribe rests.
Cheery makes an alliance with Space, saying they have to stick together on this new tribe.
ORAM tells Cheery he wants to be on Cheery's side going forward.
Gamma approaches Cheery to say he wants to work with him.
Ambic tells RH9 he doesn't see him as big a threat as others.
ORAM tells Ircher he would trust him if he joined with former Boru tonight.
RH9 tries to tell ircher they are together on the vote but Ircher feels weird about that.
Space doesn't like all the scrambling RH9 is doing.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #172 (isolation #41) » Sun May 07, 2023 10:22 am

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #6

Fure enters the tribal council area for the first time.
T-Probst asks if the tribe gels and Cheery says this tribe is even better than his last, which goes over well.
RH9 says he believes tribal lines are intact which gives him some awkward slience from his tribe.
ORAM argues that its sus to say old tribe lines matter when he likes everyone but he doesn't sound convincing.
Gamma says he thinks everyone will feel better once votes are cast and people know who they are with, to which the tribe agrees.

Voting

"Sorry man, you're just too big a threat." - Cheery
"It's either you or me, sorry." - RH9

Reveal

RH9

ORAM

RH9

RH9

RH9

RH9

RH9

Spoiler: Eighth Vote
RH9

The sixth person voted out of Sim Survivor 4....

RH9!

The Tribe Has Spoken.

RH9 swapped away from his only ally in Xofelf with players who were better connected from his old tribe than he was, plus the Aira majority are willing to vote together for the most part. RH9 just had too high threat for a realistic alternative, so RH9 just voted the second highest threat person.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #173 (isolation #42) » Sun May 07, 2023 10:23 am

Post by T-Bone »

So I got stuck on the immunity challenge way back when, and my solution is to just keep it short from now on. I was making it up usually anyway, nothing in the challenge write ups reflected the sim. It was getting in the way of my writing.

In an ideal world I sprint to make up for lost time. I plan to get to the merge quickly.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #177 (isolation #43) » Mon May 08, 2023 4:40 am

Post by T-Bone »

You may want to PM the eliminator participants, since this topic has been dormant for a bit.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #184 (isolation #44) » Sat May 13, 2023 2:46 am

Post by T-Bone »

Episode 6

Dori Camp Life

NDMath, Vash, Searl, and Phant take time to get all the camp chores done.
Datisi, Ausuka, Xofelf are searching for advantages...Ausuka finds a clue to an advantage hidden somewhere near camp!
Gregor and Ausuka talk about possibly remaining Cado strong despite their mistrust of each other.
NDMath and Vash talk about home life while doing camp chores.
Vash is supicious that Datisi is getting really ingrained with former Cado.
Searl wants to talk with Gregor while gathering firewood but Gregor is nowhere to be found.
Xofelf and Datisi share in their supicion about the biggest threat on the tribe.
Phant finds it strange how well Datisi gets on with everyone and is slightly concerned.

Fure Camp Life

Gamma, ORAM, and Space work together to get the camp chores done.
Cheery says Pooky is costing them in challenges and around camp and he may need to go next.
Ircher tells Cheery that he trusts him and thinks the pair should work closer together.
Cheery feels like ORAM is suddenly avoiding him around camp.
ORAM checks in with Gamma and Cheery and this helps Cheery feel better about him.
Ircher goes to Ambic to give him some information he did not have.

Survivor Journey Challenge #4

The tribes are instructed to make their choice in part based on Endurance.
Dori chooses Searl and Fure chooses Pooky.
Searl and Pooky hit it off during the journey.
Pooky wins the mini challenge and wins a reward for his tribe's camp.
Pooky and Searl may now risk their votes for an advantage.
Neither do so.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #185 (isolation #45) » Sat May 13, 2023 2:47 am

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #6 - Slip, Slide, and Score

In one on one matchups castaways must race down a slippery track to retrieve a ring. They then must race back up the track and toss it onto a wooden post. The first castaway to get their ring onto the post scores a point. The first tribe to four points wins.

Dori has one extra member and must sit someone out. They sit out Xofelf.
The tribes race to get the rings but Dori beats Fure 4-2!
Fure going to tribal council again!

Dori Camp Events

The tribe is thrilled to win again thanks to Phant, though Vash held them back.
Searl works on the camp chores.
Gregor, Datisi, Vash, and Ausuka search near camp for advantages.
Xofelf and Ausuka chill on the beach together.
Phant thinks last challenge proves Vash is kinda weak.
NDMath tells Vash he has nothing to worry about.
Vash thinks its weird how comfortable Ausuka is.
Ausuka thinks Gregor is lucky the tribe keeps winning.
Phant thinks Datisi spends a lot of time searching for advantages and must have something.

Fure Camp Events

The tribe is demoralized losing again in large part thanks to Ambic though Cheery tried his best.
Ambic goes out looking for advantages hidden near camp.
Cheery says tonight its time to take out Pooky.
Gamma pitches to Cheery that ORAM is not the biggest threat in the tribe.
Space checks with Ircher as they think the vote is easy tonight.
Ambic gets with Cheery and Ircher and makes an alliance between the three of them official.
ORAM goes to Pooky and says he's heard both their names tonight so they should have a truce.
Ircher thinks it is strange Space checked in with him.
Space asked ORAM about the vote and ORAM thinks Space is acting paranoid.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #186 (isolation #46) » Sat May 13, 2023 2:48 am

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #7

Fure sits down in the tribal council area.
T-Probst asks if challenge performance is a factor, and Cheery explains no, which the tribe does not agree with.
Ambic clarifies that they have to consider everything and no one thing decides the vote.
T-Probst asks if anyone feels safe and Space says only fools feel safe which gives him side glances from the tribe.
Ambic says he thinks he knows what is happening tonight and the tribe does not trust this.

Voting

"We talked and you know it's us. Sorry." - ORAM
"I'll never have to hear you complain again after tonight." - Pooky

Reveal

Pooky

Ambic

Space

Ambic

Pooky

Space

Space

The seventh person voted out of Sim Survivor 4....

Space!

The Tribe Has Spoken.

Interesting little vote split that ended up happening as the majority decided to split between Space and Pooky. It looks really great as a idol avoiding tactic, but in truth it's just what people preferred. Space and Pooky are closely aligned and voted together on the highest threat player. Ambic happens to have great allies so even though he had high threat, they preferred Space, who was at the same level, or dipping down to Pooky in the case of Cheery and Ambic.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #191 (isolation #47) » Tue May 23, 2023 10:02 am

Post by T-Bone »

I had to take an emergency trip for two weeks. Not going to promise an update as all I have with me is my iPad but I'll be keeping this in mind.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #193 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:17 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Episode 7

Dori Camp Life

Datisi, Vash, and Searl get the camp chores done together.
Gregor tells Searl that they can make some moves together.
Ausuka and Phant think that if they keep winning they can snipe a member of one of the other former tribes.
Xofelf surprises Phant and says they don't want to be opposed to him.
Gregor tells NDMath things have changed now that the tribe keeps winning and NDMath agrees.
In confessional NDMath undercuts his conversation with Gregor.
Ausuka thinks Vash has taken the opportunity they gave him with former Cado too far.
Searl is wary of Ausuka's interactions in the tribe.
Xofelf thinks that Phant is too insulated from danger.

Fure Camp Life

ORAM works on camp chores by himself.
Cheery goes out in the morning to search for advantages.
Gamma wonders in confessional what Ircher's game is.
Ambic and Gamma talk about the food they will eat when they get home.

Survivor Journey Challenge #5

The tribes are instructed to make their choice in part based on Will.
Dore sends NDMath and Fure sends Gamma.
NDMath and Gamma get to know one another during the journey.
NDMath wins the mini challenge and reward for his camp.
NDMath and Gamma may now risk their votes for an advantage.
Gamma risks his vote for an advantage.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #194 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:18 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #7 - Barrel of Monkeys

One tribe mate is inside a barrel and pushed through a course by three other tribemates. At each station the tribe mate in the barrel must climb out and spin around to unspool rope on a wooden post to retrieve a bag of sand bags. Once all the bags are collected the remaining three tribe members must take the sand bags and use them to knock over a block puzzle. They then must reassemble the block puzzle on their tribe mat. First tribe to reassemble their puzzle wins immunity.

Dori has two extra members and must sit two people out.
Dori sits out Vash and Xofelf.
NDMath hops into the barrel for his team and Gamma for his in a small rematch.
Dori and Fure are even to the first obstacle as NDMath and Gamma unspool the sand bags.
The tribes continue to compete to the second spool and NDMath and Gamma race again.
As they move to the third Fure takes a slight lead as Dori seems a little more tired.
Both tribes get to the sand bags and start tossing.
Both tribes knock down their blocks and start bringing their puzzle pieces over to the tribe mat.
Fure seems to want it more, they reassemble their puzzle first and win immunity!
Dori is going to their first Tribal Council as a tribe tonight!

Fure Tribe Events

The tribe is relieved to finally win and celebrate ORAM's efforts, though Cheery was useless this challenge.
Gamma learns that he lost his vote at the next tribal council.
The tribe is exhausted and the camp quality is too low, tiring out Cheery and ORAM.
Cheery goes out searching for advantages near camp.
ORAM notices that Cheery is missing from camp after his poor performance at the challenge.
Ambic covers for Cheery's time away from camp with a believable story.
Ircher says he's concerned Pooky talks to no one.
Pooky tells Ambic that his vote was all Space's fault, and Ambic accepts this explanation a tiny bit.

Dori Tribe Events

The tribe feels bad about the loss and they praise Datisi's efforts but don't blame it on anyone.
Searl does the camp chores when they return.
Datisi, Ausuka, Xofelf, and Phant go out searching for advantages.
Gregor tells Datisi that its time they talk a little strategy together.
NDMath is concerned about Datisi when he sees this happen.
Ausuka suggests to Vash he get in line if he wants to make it through tonight, which annoys Vash.
Searl thinks Xofelf is lazy and starting to hurt the tribe.
Xofelf says that Gregor's time is coming to an end in confessional.
Phant solidifes a three person alliance with NDMath, and Ausuka.
The tribe heads to Tribal Council.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #195 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:19 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #8

Dori enters the tribal council area and takes their seats.
T-Probst asks if there are clear tribelines, and Gregor points out the obvious Cado majority.
Ausuka counters by saying four isn't a majority right now and they've had a lot of time to shed old tribe lines.
Phant says he gets along with his new tribemates and the others agree.
Gregor tries to defend the sentiment about old tribe lines but is cut off by the tribe.

Voting

"You've been blindsided, no one buys your tribal loyality schtick." - Ausuka
"Sorry, we're not going down the way you thought, you thought you were in control and I noticed." - Vash

Reveal

Gregor raises its hand to hold up Tribal Council. Gregor produces an idol from its bag and hands it to T-Probst.

"The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played, any votes are negated for the player it is played on. This is a hidden immunity idol. Any votes cast against Gregor will not count."

Gregor

DOES NOT COUNT

Gregor

DOES NOT COUNT

Gregor

DOES NOT COUNT

Gregor

DOES NOT COUNT

Ausuka

Ausuka

Ausuka

Ausuka

The eighth person voted out of Sim Survivor 4....

Ausuka!

The Tribe Has Spoken.

I am really pleased how this played out storywise over the course of a few episodes. Ausuka went from being in control of the majority alliance of former Cado, brought in two 5th players in Vash and Xofelf, then turned on one, but also secretly was planning the Gregor blindside the entire time. Had Dori lost an earlier challenge Gregor was very far out in front threat wise, so I had no idea how Gregor's potential idol play might end up. Ausuka's alliance and Xofelf dissented with their Gregor votes. Datisi probably changes his vote to avoid rocks if Gregor didn't play an idol, but Gregor couldn't have known. Very interesting for Phant as his new alliance forced him to vote for Gregor even though they were friends. That relationship has been reset. Ausuka had a relationship with everyone in the tribe, so things are going to flip!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #201 (isolation #51) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:39 am

Post by T-Bone »

Whoops, gotta figure out who did the chores for the other tribe now

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #202 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:40 am

Post by T-Bone »

It was ORAM never fear.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #203 (isolation #53) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:41 am

Post by T-Bone »

Next episode is the last round before the merge! Which is good because the Fure tribe is hurting in the camp quality department.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #204 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:48 pm

Post by T-Bone »

EPISODE 8

Dori Camp Life

Vash and Searl work on the camp chores.
Phant goes out searching for advantages around the camp.
NDMath thinks last nights' vote puts Searl in too good a spot.
Gregor thinks Xofelf was the mastermind behind the votes last night and wants them gone.
Datisi goes to Phant and suggests they don't rock the boat with one another.
Vash says in confessional that he wants to take a harder look at Phant.
Searl says he can use Gregor as a shield going forward and wants to work closer together.

Fure Camp Life

ORAM does the clean up around camp to try and improve its poor condition.
Cheery finds ORAM's sudden helpfulness supicious.
Gamma confesses that if Ircher is not the next to go they are making a huge mistake.
Ambic questions ORAM's value to the tribe as they approach the merge.
Cheery and Ircher talk strategy with Ircher saying he has connections on the other side.
Gamma gets with ORAM as they count votes together.
Ambic joins in with Cheery and Ircher with the alliance making a plan for this next TC.
Ircher says he thinks ORAM isn't that close with him.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #205 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:48 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #8 - Head and Shoulders

The tribe must race out to a sandpit and dig up puzzle pieces for a pole with a platform. They then must assemble these platforms and transfer a tribe member across a gap to lower a ladder. The rest of the tribe then must climb up to top of the tower and get everyone on it. The first tribe to get all their tribe members on top of the tower wins immunity.

Dori has one extra and must sit someone out. They sit out NDMath.
The tribes begin digging up the pieces, it takes awhile but Dori has a slight lead.
The tribes begin transferring tribe members across the gap.
Fure's tiredness is showing as Dori is the first to reach the end.
Dori gets their members up first and edge out a victory!
Fure is going to tribal council tonight!

Dori Camp Events

The tribe is relieved to have won, praising Searl for his efforts and keeping camp good, while Vash could have cost them.
Searl takes pride in the camp chores feeling like the well rested tribe is why they won.
Datisi and Xofelf spend the afternoon looking for advantages.
Gregor asks Searl if they want to go to Final 2 together and Searl agrees.
NDMath notices Datisi spends a lot of time away from camp.
Vash checks in with NDMath and they discuss what happens if they go to tribal again.
Phant talks to Searl and they agree to compare notes later.
Gregor thinks now that Ausuka is gone Xofelf is the next obvious vote.
NDMath thinks that the idol doesn't change anything and Gregor is next to go.
Datisi tells Xofelf he's worried about being seen with them.
Searl says he doesn't like that Vash thinks he's in control of the tribe anymore.
Xofelf tries to talk to NDMath but he avoids the conversation.
Phant tells Vash that he doesn't see their opposing votes last tribal as a big deal for either of them.

Fure Camp Events

Fure is dejected after the loss, Pooky was a superstar but Ircher clearly failed the tribe.
The camp is in disrepair but no one wants to do anything about it.
Cheery goes out searching for an advantage...he finds Safety Without Power!
Gamma starts campaigning against Ircher around camp.
Ambic meets with Ircher and they make a plan.
ORAM catches Cheery coming back from searching out near camp and announces it to the tribe.
Cheery thinks events around camp make Pooky not his biggest threat anymore.
ORAM approaches Ircher but Ircher is dodgy in their conversation.
Ircher tells others around camp that ORAM is being weird.
Pooky talks to ORAM and they have a quick handshake.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #206 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:49 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #9

T-Probst asks if the tribe are losers, losing yet another challenge, and Pooky says they are, drawing some groans.
Ambic says that they are tired and its showing in the challenges.
Pooky says that since they voted Space out no one helps around camp, though its pointed out Pooky does nothing but sleep.
ORAM says that the tribe needs to agree to get camp chores done so they don't keep losing, and the tribe nods.
Cheery stands up and says he is feeling like he's a target so he plays Safety Without Power and leaves tribal council.

Voting

Gamma walks up and sees he has no votes and sits back down.
"You're lazy, you're shady, and we'll be better off without you." - ORAM
"Just shut up and leave." - Pooky

Reveal

ORAM

Ircher

ORAM

Ircher

The ninth person voted out of Sim Survivor 4....

No One!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #207 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:49 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Wow, right?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #208 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:50 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council 9 Part 2

The tribe is confused only having four votes.
Gamma reveals he lost his vote to the tribe and they are suspicious of him.
Only Ambic and Pooky will cast revotes. If there is a tie, we go to rocks.

Voting

Pooky walks up to the voting booth and leans against it, thinking hard, he then writes a name down and stuffs it into the urn.
"I'm not losing my #1 and you don't care about him, so do the right thing." - Ambic

Reveal

ORAM

Ircher

Rock Draw

ORAM and Ircher are now immune.
Gamma, Ambic, and Pooky will draw rocks. The player that draws the black rock is eliminated.

Spoiler: Gamma's Rock
White

Spoiler: Ambic's Rock
White

Spoiler: Pooky's Rock
Black

The ninth person voted out of Sim Survivor 4....

Pooky!

The Tribe Has Spoken.

Wild wild ride ends up with someone who shouldn't have gone home going home. Thanks to Fure voting out the only person consistently doing camp stuff, and their bad luck on reward challenges, the camp rating fell to 0, which meant some of the bots got tired. The immunity challenge was close and Fure would have won if not for the fatigue penalties. Next, because Cheery was tied for the highest threat Cheery used his advantage. Had Cheery not he would have survived a 3-2 vote against ORAM. Instead what played out is what happened instead, ORAM and Ircher were the two highest threat players left, and the tribe split the vote based on their relationships and preferences. Neither Ambic or Pooky choose to change their vote, although it might have been the right move for Pooky but he made a small relationship with him right before tribal which sealed his fate. This is going to have an interesting ripple effect as Pooky battled his threat down without making friends.

Also, merge up next.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #215 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:18 am

Post by T-Bone »

I'm setting up the merge now, this is one of the more time consuming parts but after that we can sail smooth.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #216 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:19 am

Post by T-Bone »

Calling myself out, I set up the merge, there's some extra dice rolls but I'm working on it today.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #217 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Episode 9

The Dori and Fure tribe meet on the beach and merge!

Bacdef Tribe

ORAM
Searl
Irrelephant
Ambic
Xofelf
Gregor
Ircher
Datisi
Cheery
Vash
NDMath
Gamma

Bacdef Merge Feast

The tribe gets together to celebrate the merge feast.
ORAM is unhappy to see Vash has made the merge.
Ambic is glad to reconnect with Datisi.
Gregor and Ircher get to swap stories from their time away from one another.
Cheery says in confessional that Datisi is as slimey as he remembers.
NDMath remembers how obnoxious he finds Ircher to be.
Searl is finding Vash to be extremely annoying during this feast.
Ambic and NDMath have hit it off after meeting for the first time.
Datisi notices a rolled up piece of parchment in some napkins...it's a clue to an advantage hidden near the new camp.

Bacdef Camp Life

Searl, Phant, and NDMath get to work on setting up the new camp.
Xofelf and Datisi go off to look for advantages near camp.
ORAM wants to talk to Searl about the game but Searl is annoyed about camp chores instead.
Cheery thinks he should talk with Xofelf as fellow big threats.
Gamma is unimpressed with Searl thus far.
ORAM vents to Phant about being told off about camp chores to which Phant is also annoyed at.
Searl and Datisi share the clue Datisi found earlier in the day.
Gregor thinks NDMath is the biggest threat to its' game.
Ircher suggests to Gamma they chill with each other lest they become targets.
Datisi doesn't like the way NDMath looks at him around camp.
Cheery and Ircher discuss their strategy for the merge.
Vash and MDMath agree to an alliance.
Gamma wonders why Ambic hasn't come talk to him in awhile.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #218 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:15 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #9 - Hear About It Ladder

Castaways must swim out to a giant ladder jutting out over the water, climb it, leap into the water, and dive down to retrieve buoys. They must then use the buoys to score in several baskets. The first castaway to score in all their baskets wins.

Gregor, Vash, and NDMath race out ahead of the tribe expending energy.
ORAM and Gamma suffer from their fatigue in this challenge.
Searl, Phant, and Xofelf are competitive in the challenge as well.
Ircher is absolutely useless and falls out of the challenge right away.
Cheery pulls out a dominant win and wins immunity! Cheery is safe at tribal council tonight!

Bacdef Events

Cheery feels relief as he felt he needed immunity.
Searl, Phant, Gregor, and Datisi work to keep camp in top shape.
ORAM and Vash head out to search for an advantage near camp.
Xofelf tells Cheery he's lucky he's safe tonight and Cheery takes that the wrong way.
NDMath tells Xofelf he thinks their former tribe could do something this vote.
Gamma tells Searl that his camp work is helpful.
Searl and Gregor are scheming together about the vote.
Phant doesn't like how Vash is scrambling around camp.
Ambic talks to Searl and thinks they should work together.
Gregor and Ircher talk about putting together an alliance and will check in again later.
Ircher tells ORAM that he doesn't want to target him as long as ORAM doesn't do anything shady.
Cheery decides to lay low for the afternoon to try and lower his threat level.
NDMath decides to trust in his allies and stops scrambling.
Gamma tells Vash he is liking his vibe and wants to know a bit more.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #219 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #10

The new Bacdef tribe joins the tribal council area.
T-Probst asks Datisi if the tribe is getting along well and Datisi affirms it.
Gregor says not everyone has been friendly and this answer does not go over well.
Xofelf says you always have to be open to new opportunities when you meet new people and the tribe agrees.
It is time to vote.

Voting

"I've been waiting for awhile to do this, revenge is sweet." - Gregor
"I'm voting for you because you don't fit into my long-term game plans." - Xofelf

Reveal

ORAM

Xofelf

ORAM

Xofelf

ORAM

Xofelf

ORAM

Xofelf

Spoiler: Ninth Vote
ORAM

Spoiler: Tenth Vote
Xofelf

Spoiler: Eleventh Vote
Xofelf

Spoiler: Twelth Vote
Xofelf

The tenth person voted out of Sim Survivor 4 and first member of our jury....

Xofelf!

The Tribe Has Spoken.

A much closer vote than I thought it would be. Unfortunately Xofelf had been building up their threat level over the last few episodes that it finally happened for them. Still, ORAM got plenty of votes from Cheery, Ambic, Ircher, and Vash just because they has a worse relationship with him than Xofelf. Huge elimination for Gregor and Phant, but this one only hurts Vash. Lots of people in this tribe are in that secondary threat tier behind ORAM and Xofelf, one bad episode could blow it up for someone!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #223 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:37 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I mean the only reason it didn't happen before now was that Dori kept winning immunity!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #224 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:47 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 222, Cheery Dog wrote: I feel like I must have cheated in that immunity challenge.

I guess swapping to reverse alphabetical order for the merger elimination choices wasn't the right choice here then.
The challenge used your top 3 stats so...no?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #229 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:08 am

Post by T-Bone »

I have most of the next episode written, I plan to drop tonight before I'm away for the long weekend.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #235 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:25 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Unfortunately stuff came up this afternoon and I was not able to get it done. I will be away for the weekend, it'll have to wait till next week!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #237 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:09 am

Post by T-Bone »

Hi friends,

As I have been threatening for years I'm ready to get the Simvivor LSG over the finish line. I have the game design ready to go, the game could be run tomorrow with the right co-mod. I specifically am looking for one co-mod, or two if necessary, to assist me with the technical aspects of running this game. Namely setting up the forum and doing graphics and player avatars, as well as general help me do random things during the game. The commitment for this is as follows; however long it takes to set up the forum pre-game, however long we do casting for, and then the game barring emergencies will last exactly 42 days.

Please PM me preferably on Discord if you're ready to commit and have the proper skillset to assist!

This will not interfere with finishing this season of Simvivor. I am told another LSG is ready to hit sign-ups shortly, so we're not likely to start Simvivor LSG until towards the end of that game.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #238 (isolation #69) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Episode 10

Reward Challenge

Tribe will be divided into two tribes of 10.
Challenge based in part on Physical.
One castaway sits out.
Ambic sits out of the challenge.
Team Purple is Phant, NDMath, Datisi, Cheery, ORAM
Team Yellow is Searl, Gamma, Vash, Gregor, Ircher
While sitting out Ambic finds a clue to an advantage hidden near camp.
Team Purple win reward for a morale boost!

Bacdef Camp Life

Searl, Ambic, and NDMath work on getting the camp ready when they get back.
Camp is good and no one loses morale over it.
ORAM, Phant, and Datisi head out to search for advantages.
Gregor is concerned that Cheery can not be beat at challenges right now.
Cheery says he and Vash have a lot in common as big targets.
NDMath and Searl bond over some fishing in the boat.
Searl and Datisi decide to create a new sub-alliance with Ambic.
Phant has a great chat with Ircher about their favorite foods.
Gregor notices Datisi leaves camp a lot during the day.
Cheery thinks Datisi is running around campaigning against him.
Vash is talking with Phant and reminising on personal time spent on Dori.
NDMath tries talking with Cheery about the game.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #239 (isolation #70) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #10 - Get A Grip

The castaways must hang onto a pole for as long as they can. They may not hold on to the top of the pole to support themselves, but must instead rely on footholds. The last person left holding on without touching the ground wins.

T-Probst offers to allow anyone to sit out in exchange for reward. Searl, Phant, Ambic, Ircher, Vash, and Gamma sit out.
ORAM, Datisi, Cheery, and NDMath push themselves to their limit.
Gregor is the first to drop out after a respectful time.
Cheery is next to drop after losing concentration.
NDMath wears out and drops leaving just two left.
Finally Datisi outlasts ORAM as he is unable to hold on any longer.
Datisi wins immunity!
He is safe at the vote tonight!

Bacdef Events

Searl, and Gregor decide to work on the camp chores.
Phant, Ambic, Datisi, and Vash head out to search for advantages near camp.
Vash finds...a clue to the advantage hidden near camp.
ORAM pleads with Ambic that he's not after him.
Cheery is campaigning to his allies about taking out ORAM tonight.
Gamma tries to talk game with NDMath but he finds it weird since they barely talk.
ORAM makes his case to Gregor as to why he should stay.
Searl wonders if its time to take out Cheery.
Gregor is frustrated that no one is talking about getting out NDMath.
Ircher goes to cut a deal with ORAM but ORAM is shaky.
Vash tells Ircher he wants to vote with Ircher again.
Gamma confesses he's worried about being seen with Cheery right now.
The tribe heads out to tribal council.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #240 (isolation #71) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #11

The tribe settles in for tribal council.
T-Probst asks Vash if the presence of the jury changes things and he fumbles his answer.
Gregor tries to explain that the jury is small right now and Xofelf visibly shakes their head.
NDMath also fumbles by explaining how the jury will be made up of losers.
Phant finally says that respecting players before and after they enter jury is key to which the tribe feels good about.
The tribe is ready to vote.

Voting

"This was tough I hope I'm making the right decision." - NDMath
"You're the biggest threat in the game and you need to go." - ORAM

Reveal

ORAM

Cheery

ORAM

Cheery

ORAM

Cheery

ORAM

Cheery

Spoiler: Ninth Vote
ORAM

Spoiler: Tenth Vote
Cheery

Spoiler: Eleventh Vote
ORAM

The eleventh person voted out of Sim Survivor 4 and second member of our jury....

ORAM!

The Tribe Has Spoken.

Actually surprised by this because Cheery had a higher threat and the tribe was split down the middle but Cheery had slightly more allies and slightly less haters and for swing voters Phant and NDMath this was better for their games. ORAM obviously still a big threat and got all the same votes as last time plus Phant and NDMath. No ORAM voters flipped this time. Searl, Gregor, Datisi, and Gamma dissented because Cheery was the biggest threat to their games. I'd like to think Phant and NDMath flipped the majority on this tribe and I'm interested to see if that continues to work for their bots.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #246 (isolation #72) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:13 am

Post by T-Bone »

Yeah I just looked, ORAM has now received the most votes in Simvivor history, beating out shadoweh's 17, and Vash's 14 and 13 in two different seasons. The only remaining players right now with votes against them are Ircher (7), Cheery (5), Gregor (4), Ambic (1). It'll take some unusual circumstances for one of those players to get to 19.

Return to “The Whole Sort of General Mish Mash”