Micro 1082 - I’m the Real Tracker (Day 4)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed May 31, 2023 9:55 am

Post by Merlyn »

Are you telling me this whole time I should have been reading Jasons posts in an Australian accent?!

VOTE: Appearance cause why not
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Wed May 31, 2023 10:05 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 10, JasonWazza wrote: I mean if it makes me sound more town go for it.
It kind of does???
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Wed May 31, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 19, Bingle wrote: I'm a seeking neighbor. No other seeking neighbor should claim, but if you're a seeking neighbor, you can target me. If I get no neighborhood, I will be taking this as confirmation that I'm a faker.

I will be randomly targeting a player who is not me. This is the extent of the mechanical discussion we need D1.
I'm super duper confused about this, can you explain more? What stops you from being the obvious NK and then we don't get the info back?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Wed May 31, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by Merlyn »

pagetop lets go
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Wed May 31, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 24, JasonWazza wrote: I mean I think we should just policy lim Bingle, because Seeking neighbor's shouldn't be top priority on anything, over getting useful information out of our information roles, and having them to be able to claim that information (which is now impossible, if we keep bingle alive, as claiming targets no longer works.)

Seeking neighbor's should have basically been treated as named Roles.
Does having them out really damage the plan that much though? If I'm reading your suggestion correctly a seeking neighbour would have one of the ones to claim randomly anyway, so I think the other roles are still protected by your idea.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:10 am

Post by Merlyn »

I don't find it scummy for Kowah to suggest this, because I've played with them before when he was town and he did the exact same thing. I'm not saying he's right (I have no idea if he's right bc I've never seen anyone do it yet), but it's not scum indicative of them.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:35 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 44, Deltabreedy wrote: Isn't it a bit odd that you say it isn't indicative, rather than 'I don't think it's indicative'?

I find it pretty scummy and to be honest I find it pretty goofy that you're defending it based on what, meta?

Ninja'd by Bingle: Uh
...No?

Also, to clarify, defending what, Kowah's no lim strat?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:24 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 51, Deltabreedy wrote:
In post 45, Invisibility wrote:
In post 44, Deltabreedy wrote: Isn't it a bit odd that you say it isn't indicative, rather than 'I don't think it's indicative'?
what does this mean
I find it weird that there's no hesitancy from Merlyn in calling it specifically 'Not Scum Indicative.

Like they very clearly say that 'It's not scum indicative of them', which isn't preceded by an 'I think or anything like that - it's a very definite statement backed up by absolutely nowt.

UNVOTE: Kowahbunga
VOTE: Merlyn
Delta, why did you answer Invis's question and not mine?

But my statement is backed up by something- Kowah doing this as town in our previous game together. You were actually there too, though you replaced out pretty early, but I think you were still around when Kowah started advocating a D1 no lim policy there too.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:17 pm

Post by Merlyn »

Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by Merlyn »

Kowah, Invis and Delta- you are all saying that I have a weak read on Kowah, but I didn't say I was townreading Kowah at all. Seriously, here is the entire post:
In post 42, Merlyn wrote: I don't find it scummy for Kowah to suggest this, because I've played with them before when he was town and he did the exact same thing. I'm not saying he's right (I have no idea if he's right bc I've never seen anyone do it yet), but it's not scum indicative of them.
It's two whole sentences long. Delta said a thing that Kowah said was scummy, and I said it wasn't scummy bc I've seen him do it as town. I reiterated that it's not scum indicative. I didn't say he was a townread at all, I was saying it's NAI. Which, you know, it is.

I don't actually have any townreads yet at all, you're all leaning a little scummy to me lol.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:24 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 105, Deltabreedy wrote: You didn't say it's NAI. You specifically said it's Not
Scum
indicative.

I've never claimed that you townread Kowah.
In post 88, Deltabreedy wrote: Clearing someone of scumhood through purely meta reeds less than 100 posts into the game just doesn't scream town so my vote is on Merlyn for now.
I've cleared them of scumhood though according you. It's reasonable for me to think, since they can only be town or scum, that means you were saying I was thinking Kowah is scum.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 113, Bingle wrote: As I see it, merlyn made the argument that Kowah genuinely thinks a no lim is a good idea, so Kowah arguing for a no lim is not a scum indicative behavior. This ignores that how kowah argues that particular belief as scum and town could be very different, and in fact IS very different in this game and the game she linked.
Interesting, bc I'm not sure I agree. Can you show me what you're thinking of that's very different?

P-edit: I definitely don't see the 'very different' you mentioned.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”