Share a funny story!

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Share a funny story!

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 10:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ll start.

When i was in Japan 5-6 years ago i was hanging out with a Japanese student and told him i’d like to try going to a cat cafe.
So we went there and it was an interesting experience, a load of cats just hanging out and looking like the laziest bunch of slackers imaginable. Barely any of the cats paid attention to the customers trying to play or stroke with them. I sat down there and the waitress gave us some milk tea.
I then noticed this small Japanese girl that looked like she was about early primary school age trying to get the attention of this adorable small kitten. She probably spent about 5 minutes doing her best to get the kitten to play or get close to her but it constantly moved away and rejected all her advances.
Now i need to say that i am actually quite gifted when it comes to befriending cats, but i really did nothing other than just sit there.
Suddenly the kitten moved straight over to me despite there being at least 10 more customers sitting around the floor, it then jumped up on my lap and went to sleep there while purring.
I looked up from the cat and the Japanese girl looked straight at me with an look as i can only describe as FURIOUS and with pure contempt and jealousy.
It was one of the most funny things i have ever been a part of when thinking back on it.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:34 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

One time a friend of mine told me that he was going to come over but then he did not at all.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner

Return to “General Discussion”