Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2847 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Feysal »

It feels odd posting in a game I did not play in, but I did read it, and it feels like I've come to know some of you. It was enjoyable to watch from the side, and town won, so nicely done.

By the way - I don't think DGB ever really explained this, but my initial reason for scumreading Mastina was post . At the time, Mastina claimed not to be caught up, and started responding to posts from the start of day two chronologically. But suddenly, in post 1306 she responded to Ausuka's claim, which happened in the pages she claimed she had not read. How did Mastina know Ausuka had claimed at all? It was not from the neighborhood, I asked DGB to check that. To me, that post looked like Mastina was pretending to be less informed than she actually was, which I associated with her scum play.
In post 1728, Shirou wrote: The unique 5 star male character I've rolled for in the game is Albedo, 2 years and half ago (when I began playing and was clueless), because he was a good/necessary geo support for Noelle, my old geo main DPS.
Personally, I found this the funniest post in the entire game. Did you really think that you would be accused of lying over this? "Shirou is scum because he does not roll for male characters in Genshin!" I would have loved to see what would have happened if anyone tried that kind of logic.

If I'd been in the game though, I might have suspected you for this, but only as a joke. Because... Albedo? Your sole male five star is
Albedo?
And you got him to be a
geo support
, instead of Zhongli, the freaking invincible god of geo? And besides geo, there is Kaedehara Kazuha for anemo. These two get often ranked as two of the universally best characters in the game. I never got Albedo myself, I just found him so bland, and I've never run a geo team.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2848 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Feysal »

In post 2796, Aisa wrote: Most surreal VT role PM I've ever had.
I can relate. I was once one of only two vanilla town players in a game where everyone else was a bus driver.

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”