Open Queue (Players and Mods)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #46 (isolation #0) » Wed May 05, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Jingle »

To celebrate the new era of tyranny Isis shall bring with her to the Open queue, I shall:

/in to mod
Game Name: Isises Vs. T-Bones
Current Modding Commitments: backup for Burdened by Secrecy 2, backup for TLich's Astral Roles Mafia, Pending Large Stumps game
Back-Up or Co-Mod: Not yet, but I might pick someone
First Time Open Mod (Y/N)? No.
Link to Set-Up: Noughts and Crosses Mafia
Number of Players: 9
Hydrae: Nah
Restrictions: You must have an account on mafiascum.net

Please Respect Blacklists

Flavor will be Isis's team as scum players and T-Bone's team as town players, and will be purely for dressing and public. I will be using a slight variation on the Role PM's from the wiki and publicly adding the confirmation that a board game victory takes priority over a mafia victory, for setup clarity purposes. The Role PMs used will be as follows:

Spoiler: Mafia Goon
Welcome to Isises Vs T-Bones Mafia! The
Mafia Team
is
[Player]
and
[Player]
. You may talk at any time [PT LINKED] here. Each night, between the two of you, you have a kill to use. You win when the scum has equal numbers to the town or if the board has a line of three noughts. The board game win condition takes priority.

Spoiler: Innocent Child
You are an
Innocent Child
. Your alignment is revealed in the first post. You win when scum are eliminated or if the board has a line of three crosses. The board game win condition takes priority.

Spoiler: Townie
You are a
Vanilla Townie
. You don't have any special powers, and you don't know who the mafia is. Your only power is your voice, and your vote. You win when scum are eliminated or if the board has a line of three crosses. The board game win condition takes priority.
Last edited by Jingle on Fri May 07, 2021 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #68 (isolation #1) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Jingle »

No preins.

Isis, can I bug you for four Pandora pictures to use as flavor?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #131 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:24 pm

Post by Jingle »

Isises Vs. T-Bones ends in Pandora sleeping comfortably on the game board.

Spoiler:
Scum Win
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #977 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:59 am

Post by Jingle »

/in to mod
Game Name: Your Something_Smart

Back-Up or Co-Mod:
Nancy

First Time Open Mod (Y/N)?
N
Link to Setup:
Adapted from this.
Daytalk (Y/N)?
Yes

Number of Players: 9

Hydras:
Nope
Deadlines:
10 day dayphases, 48 hour prods, 48 hour Nights

Restrictions:
The account you play on needs to be an established account with at least 2 completed games. WOTM

Upon /inning, unlike the last iteration, you must send in a question instead of a fear. This can be a question that is open ended or a question with a definitive answer. This cannot be a question that is offensive in nature or explicit. If you don't know if a question is acceptable, I'll be happy to answer, but you should probably assume it isn't. Please remember to be respectful with your questions. Mafia may continue to post in the Mafia PT after they die.

At the beginning of the game, I will publish a list of all the questions asked as well as my genuine attempts to answer all of them. If a question is duplicated, I will add an additional question to this list. If a question has an objectively correct answer, I will answer without looking up said answer and you may feel free to make fun of how dumb my answers are. Each player will be assigned a question and will be given the ability to nightkill all players who submitted that question. Question wording may be subject to minor editing to obscure whether multiple people submitted the same question. If Something_Smart chooses not to be a player in the game, Something_Smart will explicitly be allowed to post in the game thread to answer any questions he desires to answer. This is noncompulsory.

A while back I approached SS about running an Open to celebrate his taking over of the queue, and the setup he suggested was almost immediately run by schadd_. Therefore, this game is all schadd_'s fault.
Last edited by Jingle on Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1026 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:53 am

Post by Jingle »

No pre-ins, please send me your questions as soon as you sign up so we can get the game started with minimal delays. :]
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1073 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:20 am

Post by Jingle »

/out to mod

As a formality, my time has lapsed. If you’re interested I’ll probably try to run this again in the future if there’s enough interest. Let me know if you’d like a pm when I re queue.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1138 (isolation #6) » Mon May 16, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 1129, Datisi wrote:edited in some extra information into . most notably that the game will feature the normal variant of the neighbourizer and not whatever that pyp-neighbourizer mess is.
I believe the normal version is the standard for pyp. Quick topic is just the now defunct service the site used for pts.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1939 (isolation #7) » Fri May 26, 2023 6:20 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 1937, Something_Smart wrote: As an aside, I recommend that all games be run with daytalk (unless lack of daytalk is a core mechanic of the game), even if the wiki specifies otherwise. Usually when it does it's just because it was an old setup that was written down before daytalk became standard.
LET DEAD SCUM CONTINUE TO POST IN YOUR MAF PTS!

Ahem.

/in to mod a horrible abomination of a setup that is still technically an open but I'll move it to the Theme queue if SS doesn't want to put up with my nonsense.
Game Name: Triplicate Mafia 3: Three More Spins on the Carousel

Back-Up or Co-Mod:
DKKoba is really
gullible
nice

Link to Setup:

Daytalk (Y/N)?
Yes

Number of Players:
Hydras:
You know what? Sure. Hydra if you want to. It's not like it'll make the game even harder to read.

Deadlines:
Days: 7 days. Nights 48 hours. Prods 36 hours. Prod timers will not stop during night phases, as players may continue to post.

Restrictions:
This game is the third in a series of particularly difficult to understand games. It is suggested that you be comfortable playing in multiple mafia games at once and that you have game experience but I won't be requiring any particular signup criteria. While the game will be chaotic, I will ask that players attempt to win in all three games to the best of their ability.

This setup is complicated. The core mechanic was previously used in these games:
viewtopic.php?t=87907
viewtopic.php?t=88318

The UPick Vig Nature of setup A was adapted from these games:
viewtopic.php?t=84005
viewtopic.php?t=84303

Setup B will require me to send an updated role PM to every player, living and dead, at the end of every setup B night phase.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1989 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:28 am

Post by Jingle »

/in to mod
Swinger's Hall

Back-Up or Co-Mod:
None atm, but if you're interested hit me up.

Link to Setup:

Daytalk (Y/N)?
Private Topics will always be open.

Number of Players:
Hydras:
No, but you can sign up with a partner to come with you to the dance.

Deadlines:
Day phase = 7 days. Swing phase (dance pairing) = # of players alive x 6 hours. Prod timer = 36 hours. Maximum V/LA duration = 3 days.

Restrictions:
Players should sign up as pairs. They will be lovers with their signup partner D1 and neighbors with their signup partner on subsequent days.

Dance Game? Dance Game.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2053 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2050, Something_Smart wrote: Jingle's game enters signups.
No Pre-ins. I’ll poke people to come dancing tomorrow. I’m also happy to play matchmaker for anyone who may like an experienced dancer to help them learn the footwork.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Signups”