RED CROWN TOURNAMENT DAY NINE: The Contest of the Heralds

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

RED CROWN TOURNAMENT DAY NINE: The Contest of the Heralds

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:13 pm

Post by AniX »

I love Mafiascum. You (hopefully) love Mafiascum. So for today’s challenge, I’m calling on you to get the word out on Mafiascum to areas that might want to join!

The Rules:
1. Advertise Mafiascum on Social Media! Post about it on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, another forum (adhering to the rules on advertising of that forum of course), anywhere there might be people who want to play mafia and join this site
2. The format can be anything you like, as long as the post contains at least a link to the forums and mentions the name “Mafiascum”. You can even share the post I just made from the official Mafiascum Twitter account:

3. Be sure to like, follow, and re-tweet!
3. Come back to this thread and post a link to the post (a screenshot is also ok in cases where your profile or the forum is private)! For every personal advertisement you post in a unique venue, you will earn three posts! If a user joins the site as a result of your advertisement, you’ll earn an additional 8 points. You can also earn 2 points for following the official Mafiascum twitter, 2 points for retweeting, and 1 point for liking (so 5 points for all three!), just post in the comments below that you did so.
4. Good faith rules apply. Anyone caught trying to manipulate the system (such as making a new account to post an ad to nobody or asking people to join just so they can earn you points, with neither you or them expecting them to actually post) or harassing people to join will be disqualified.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:40 am

Post by AniX »

I've updated with new ways to earn points and make it even easier to spread the word!
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN

Return to “General Discussion”