Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:00 am

Post by Aureal »

And here I was gonna say that sacrifice was a perfectly valid choice still, we just needed to make sure to get as many people on it as possible to keep the chance of scum controlling it down. Just didn't have the energy to address that too. :?
In post 24, biancospino wrote: In other news, I have messed up writing the wincons, so very funky things will happen if this gets to exact parity at daystart
Oh, so could town actually still win if they vote outed scum fast enough at daystart to make that the plurality elimination? Maybe throw in assassinate to boot?

Not gonna happen even if so, they'll probably just be confused and think the insurgent count was wrong.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:06 am

Post by Aureal »

Scum can hammer no elimination if they think of it to avoid being voted out, but they would need to vote some other project to majority before town hits assassinate.

Of course, they can possibly just use some kill of their own at night to keep fighting, I dunno.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:53 am

Post by Aureal »

Yeah they could vote assassination as well, they just need to think to vote a project as well as hammer no elimination because if there's just one town vote on assassination and nothing else, that's a town controlled vig and then scum are all outed as voting no elimination. Guess it depends on how good their access to scum-controlled kills is.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:00 am

Post by Aureal »

Ah, so I
was
onto something with Hu Tao's confusion being fake. That would help explain the sudden wagon bumrush.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:17 am

Post by Aureal »

Also, it would be really helpful to do a vote count to open the day so it's plain who is alive at that point and what the vote threshold is.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:26 am

Post by Aureal »

Isn't Mayor disabled at the moment though because there's too few citizens to insurgents?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:40 am

Post by Aureal »

That's an "or" though. Half an extra vote is still an extra vote, it doesn't specify a full vote. None of our projects give a whole extra vote to someone, must be insurgent-only.
-furtiveglance

Return to “Completed Game Topics”