Open Game Queue (Players and Mods)

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

first + page 1 ego
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

/in ic as ic
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 505, Something_Smart wrote: I gave Lich permission to have more than the normal number of pre-ins given the circumstances. Everyone previously signed up will be considered a pre-in; they have 72 hours from this post to confirm along with their IC preference. Other players may sign up in the meantime even once there isn't space left; you'll get those slots if anyone on the list fails to confirm or /outs.

Approved Slot:
Cook's The Eleventh-Hour Coalition (The Coalition) (10 days left)
Note: This game uses unusual deadline rules. Make sure to read them before joining.

Standard Slot:
TemporalLich's IC Basic (21 days left)
  1. Gypyx

2. Dannflor

3. gob

4. Bellaphant

5. DkKoba

6. Little Will o' Wisp

7. Black

8. Nora.
Mod queue:
DragonEater70's DE Runs a Marathon Setup in the Open Queue (9p Assassination)
/out
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in std
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #4) » Wed May 15, 2024 9:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

moderator signup form
/in to mod

Game Name:
srs gaming mountainous 12p
Number of Players:

Backup/Co-Mod:
nah
Setup Link:
its mountainous 12p
Player Experience:
im a noob
Moderating Experience:
like 20+ games i guess
Current Modding Commitments:
nope

Hydra Policy:
none
Alt Policy:
must disclose main, for WotM reasons.
Playerlist Policy:
WotM yes - if you have replaced out for game related reasons in the past you may be unable to play. no WotC.
Other Restrictions:
this is intended to be a more serious game so if I deem you someone who takes things more casually I will also have to ask you to not play in this one.

Deadlines:
7 day/36 hours
Prod Timer:
36 hours
Is Daytalk enabled:
yep

Requests for exceptions to site rules:
probably not going to get approval for this, but allowance to deny replace out requests. idea is to curate a PL that won't need this however so not 100% necessary

Other:
this is intended to be a "competitive" game with players who intend to try their best as whatever alignment they will roll. signups are expected to see the game all the way through, and expect a relative level of conflict within the game due to said competitive nature. To go along with this, I will be very proactive in ensuring that players are warned quickly when needed if toxicity concerns arise - and I will also ensure that faked toxicity is treated the same way as to not slip alignments in my treatment of "toxic" situations, *if* they do occur.
retired

Return to “Queue”