Song Contest 205 (Results posted!)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by Yimmy »

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Woah that’s actually really useful, thanks!
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:10 am

Post by toolenduso »

"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Spoiler: Opinion Time

Nigeria (Naked and Red):

Love the instrumentation, vocalist's voice is excellent, and it's got a nice spicy dissonance to it. Very strong opening to the contest.

Peru (Mythical):

Instrumental's nice, it's a good beat and the brass accents work well. Unfortunately I just don't usually care for rap, and while there are semi-frequent exceptions... this isn't one of them. Respect the talent that went into it, but just doesn't do it for me.

Sumer (Oh Marcello):

I really liked the first few seconds building up to the song proper. Singer's very good at her job. Not a fan of how it seems to oscillate between two different songs though? Seems like it'd probably work better in a musical than as a standalone song. Real mixed on this one.

Scythia (Storm):

Almost feels like videogame music, and I mean that as a compliment. Love the blend of synthy sounds, the rain effects, and the violin on top of it. Really makes the classical melodies feel fresh. Get the feeling I'll be adding Vanessa Mae to my listening rotation after this, simply incredible work.

Sweden (Charles Francis Coghlan):

It's pretty good! Really well executed on all fronts. Only real complaint is that I prefer my metal to favor singing and use the screams for effect, as opposed to favoring screaming and singing for effect. Still very, very good though.

Mount Celeste (Objection Funk):

Objection Funk's a classic, but one I am saddened to see as it means I have to kick Win The Race off my list of songs to enter later. Excellent use of the samples, beat's fresh as hell, all you'd expect from an iteachvader track.

Chile (One Week):

Despite having definitely heard the original a few times before, I had a really difficult time parsing the lyrics here. The singing is incredibly well done in spite of my audio processing difficulties though, and the instrumental is very fun and jazzy too. A nice listen.

Wales (Grapefruit):

I liked this one a lot. Incredibly strong voice, and you can tell it's coming from a genuine emotional place. Skin room's likely to give me nightmares though.

Mali (Expert in a Dying Field):

Man, I'm always a slut for this particular brand of indie rock. Always manages to hit the brain just right with the mix of melancholy vocals and upbeat instrumental, and there's a reason the sound profile's become sort of generic and that's because it's damn good and it works.

Madagascar (Plan Z):

From the intro, I really didn't expect to like this one as much as I did. Mostly used to this kind of AI voice mapping being used for either low-effort memes or digital necromancy, so a HIGH effort meme is a refreshing change, and honestly it's just a damn good song underneath. If I didn't have the context of SpongeBob, I could easily mistake this for just being a solid metal track with slightly weird lyrics.

Uqbar (Farfalle):

I think this one's a bit too high-concept for me. It took way too long to actually start, and when it did it was just loud more than anything else. Some of the guitar riffs are neat, but not neat enough to carry the whole song. Maybe if I spoke Italian the vocals would hit better?

Gabon (Red Wine Supernova):

Very cute, very fun, very gay.

Antarctica (Chocological):

Honestly was surprised Mili hadn't been submitted before. Difficult choice between this one and Nine Point Eight, but I decided Chocological was probably more representative of their work as a whole, and thought it'd be less likely to be potentially triggering.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by Aureal »

Spoiler: actually a pretty solid selection this time
Uqbar- Farfalle

That was so intense I got a leg cramp. Wow.

Chile- One Week

Oh man, people still remember this song? We, the Sailor Moon fans of the 90s, do! I like turning it into a big band swing style, it's so peppy that sure, why not dance to it? I think I like this better than the original.

Nigeria- Naked and Red

Interesting, nothing that really made me go wow but solid throughout with a clever offbeat tone.

Sumer- Oh Marcello

Kind of quirky in a good way. A little repetitive but not to the point of annoyance. Interesting vocals.

Mali- Expert in a Dying Field

Unusual but interesting premise for a song, so that gets it some goodwill for a pretty solid but not otherwise standout warm rock song.

Sweden- Charles Francis Coghlan

I had the lights on so that wasn't quite the right ambiance for this piece. I wish the raspy vocals were more audible. I must've been at least a third of the way into the song before I realized I'd actually mostly understood a couple of lines- it had just been indecipherable rasping until then. That sort of makes my brain just wander rather than pay close attention. It definitely seems like the sort of thing I could feel in the mood for, but it did seem to go on a bit long.

Mount Celeste- Objection Funk

Heh. I am vaguely aware of Ace Attorney (I bought a game recently after watching Danganronpa, I'll play it eventually) so I have no idea if this is a mix of actual music from it or just voice clips over something else. It was good for a smirk or two, mostly from the goofy vocals and not the music itself which was fine.

Antarctica- Chocological

It's... about dessert? Okay. Sure. Who doesn't like dessert.

Gabon- Red Wine Supernova

Typical bouncy pop that made no impression on me.

Wales- Grapefruit

I'm sorry, I'm sure this is very meaningful to some people who have this sort of issue but the lyrics are just too on the nose for me. The music was just fine- there was a little falling sequence of notes at one point that was a nice little bit to catch the ear but I eventually found myself mentally tuning out.

Madagascar- Plan Z

Some parts that seem like they could be good headbangers and some parts are... just obnoxious.

Peru- Mythical

Why does every rapper have to try to disgust people with the n-word? I actually kind of liked the middle of the piece, after getting somewhat through my GO AWAY reaction I realized it had actually gotten kind of silly and that was actually nice. So why the hell did they need to open with a slap in the face?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:58 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Spoiler: Reactions
Nigeria // Naked & Red - Colour Revolt

Really, really dug the intro, and it warmed me up well for vocals that I think I would have found more off-putting if they had come in more immediately. Guitars were great throughout (loved those sharp little half-notes that kept appearing like spits of water escaping from a boiling pot). Drums too. A really arresting, moody rock song that was urgent without being overpowering. Dug it a lot.

Peru // Mythical - R.A.P. Ferreira

I couldn't tell you exactly what this song is about (nor could I do it vaguely, let's be honest) but I really liked Ferreira's flow here. Some of the jazzy elements in the beat weren't entirely my cup of tea, some of the little adventures with the drumbeat being mixed up in particular, but it was mostly a good head-nodder on that front. I don't know if it ever had a line where I thought 'damn, I've got to listen to this again' but I would enjoy it if I did.

Sumer // Oh Marcello - Regina Spektor

Ah, Regina Spektor. One of the big 'it's weird that I've never tried an album of hers given her place in the history of alt-rock' artists. This is... not a song that will encourage me to catch up. I am usually left a little cold by songs that are mostly just a voice with a piano, although the slightly discordant filter on the piano here is pretty cool. But it's mostly that Spektor spends multiple verses in an iffy Italian accent, which just completely fell flat for me.

Scythia // Storm - Vanessa Mae

I don't have a lot of ways to distinguish this from Lindsey Stirling's work, but I quite like what I've heard of Stirling and I quite like this too. There's more of an overt interaction with specific classical pieces (that I can recognise, anyway) in this one and that was cool, to directly indicate the reinterpretation and illustrate the updated technological approach. Pretty neat.

Sweden // Charles Francis Coghlan - Carach Angren

Not for meeeeeee

Mount Celeste // Objection Funk - iteachvader

This is a clever little piece of work, but I also think I'd have enjoyed it more as a
song
without any of the words, which may not be helpful for it in the context of a song contest.

Chile // One Week - Postmodern Jukebox ft. Emma Smith

Postmodern Jukebox are one of my least favourite things.

Wales // Grapefruit - Tove Lo

Banger. I'm fortunate to never have experienced an eating disorder but I feel like I really learned something about the experience from this, and being able to communicate some complicated shit on first listen is pretty excellent storytelling for a pop song. It's also, as mentioned, a banger. That is some earwormy shit right there.

Mali // Expert in a Dying Field - The Beths
(my entry!)

You know, I could have
sworn
that I'd discovered this song through the Song Contest, so I was so surprised when I did my check to see if the Beths had become eligible again to discover that they'd never been ineligible. Wild. Must have just been the YouTube algorithm, then.

In any case, uh, this rules. I bounced off the one song someone tried to play me from the Beths' debut album a few years ago but I'm gonna go have to go back and revisit that record because this is an absolutely killer track from a very good album of the same name. The central metaphor is just divine - that idea of letting go of something into which you've invested so much learning, it's just so well observed here. It's propelled so well by catchy guitars (that livewire intro gets you on your toes immediately) and a lovely melody supported by great all-band backing vocals. It's one of the most accomplished rock songs I've heard for years.

Madagascar // Plan Z - Boi What

I am... quite confused. It's not really to my taste and, well, I generally prefer songs that spend less time talking about Spongebob Squarepants, but also it kind of slaps anyway? And at least it's very brief. This would probably get so annoying if it were four minutes or longer, but it knows to bug out. So fair fucks. I am probably going to be quite surprised when I look at the full list of songs and realise how many times I would choose listening to this again than listening to one of the others.

Uqbar // Farfalle - Cani dei Portici

Well, I cannot tell you how relieved I am that we weren't just doing the intro for seven full minutes, even if I do wish it had mixed things up more than it had. I was glad that its climax wasn't a sudden explosion of guitars - it felt like a natural progression of where it had been, which made it feel earned even though I had not really enjoyed the proceeding four minutes much. The sludgy repetition was somewhat effective at creating mood but mostly just left me frustrated with how slowly it was progressing. I probably would have really dug this as a soundtrack to some more visually diverting action, though.

Gabon // Red Wine Supernova - Chappell Roan

I feel like this title has to be in conversation with Oasis somehow but I couldn't quite parse how, if so. That said, redheads using magic as a metaphor for lesbian sex is a fun way for this song to be in conversation with Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Anyway, while this isn't going to dislodge Silk Chiffon as my favourite big gay pop song of the last couple of years, it's still lots of fun. Maybe I could have done with a little more delineation between verse and chorus; its runtime is on the short side but any longer and I think it might have started to feel samey. But those synths give it a nice chunky feeling. I think this'll be in my head for a while, even if it doesn't get my twelve here.

Antarctica // Chocological - Mili

I can see why this works for others (there's some real vigour to the percussion and the synth work feels inventive) but the vocal effects here are pitched just right to sound like nails on chalkboard to me.

#greenshirtthursdays
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Spoiler: Enemies of the verbiage... beware

Nigeria

Colour Revolt - Naked & Red

Hmmm this one's difficult. In one hand, I really like the vibe of the song, I can't tell what exactly but I know they did something cool with panning, I can feel it, it's a well mixed and executed song, it has a solid instrumentalization; in the other hand, however... I understand what they were trying to accomplish with the 3-minute mark change of vibe, making it more and more distorted and the singer's voice getting cracked and all, but oh well, I wouldn't have done that. It was better when the song's distortion was subtle, making it an eery experience to listen. The 3-minute mark lifted the veil replacing the mistery for disappointment.
Score: 4.5 out of 10
Peru

R.A.P. Ferreira - Mythical

Sadly I can't enjoy this as much as I would like 'cause the beat, even while I appreciate the "ye olde" vibe it gives, doesn't quite make it for me. Also, the free flow lyrics aren't that good. They feel like someone parodying a rapper instead of actually rapping. Overall it's not a bad song, but mediocre.
Score: 5 out of 10
Sumer

Regina Spektor - Oh Marcello

I fucking love Regina Spektor and it's criminal how little I have listened her in my life given how much I resonate with what she does musically speaking. This song is no exception on that matter, but the back and forth movements are a little too dissociated for my liking.
Score: 8 out of 10
Scythia

Vanessa Mae - Storm

Really talented, but I don't really like what she did with the piece. Cool idea though!
Score: 3 out of 10
Sweden

Carach Angren - Charles Francis Coghlan

I want to like this, I really do. I think that says enough of how well executed this is, musically speaking. The symphony is telling a story by itself, it's amazing. Now the question that I'm making myself is: can you reimagine this song without the vocalist doing that gutural, metalic voice? The quick answer is yes, I want him to stop singing like that and bring something else to the table. The long answer is, well, it doesn't matter what I want in this case innit? It's what they're trying to do, what they envisioned is what matters the most; like Frank Zappa said, any artistic decision that is based on wheter or not you are going to make money it's not really an artistic decision, it's a business decision. In this case, giving this song a more digestible voice would be a business decision, one that would make no sense if you ask me. Do I like it? No. Will I give it a 10? Yes, and that's my prerogative.
Score: 10 out of 10
Mount Celeste

iteachvader - Objection Funk

Absolute banger. The "Hold it!" coming from the three together makes so much sense. I've actually never played a Phoenix Wright game, but I saw a gameplay a while ago and it looked fun, and it looks like it has a really nice community which is NOT obvious. I can't remember how the background music was, but I assume everything I'm hearing in this song is taken out of the game? I'm asking that only because it reminds me of Sonic Battle's OST which I really really like.
Score: 8.5 out of 10
Chile

Postmodern Jukebox ft. Emma Smith - One Week

Sometimes I feel like I was a kid for longer than society asked me to be, and I felt ashamed for not being able to live to that standard. I didn't want to grow up, but I knew that I had to, eventually. I don't know if I consider that I have grown out of that feeling entirely, but I do know that, at times, I feel like a kid again, and it's amazing. Finding this song was like that: I had never listened to this group before, even when I've consumed a lot of Youtube for the last 10 years. I had never listened to the original song either, so the experience of listening to this song for the first time was mesmerizing: I thought this was a group that covered old jazz songs and modernized them. Boy I was wrong. I was working from home that day, it was early in the morning. I worked little to nothing that day, 'cause I ended listening to this group non stop, and comparing the originals, finding a lot of cool music that I haven't listened before. I felt like that kid that didn't want to grow up again, finding something new, being amazed by it, diving deep and letting the time go by. But I didn't feel ashamed. Why would I? I've done much more than I could've imagined 10 years ago. Losing an entire day having fun is not losing it at all. Maybe being an adult is realizing that you don't have to take everything so seriously 'cause the world will still go turning even if you stop and take a breather for a little. Maybe I'm still a kid that has learned to behave like an adult when he has to, and I've come to terms with that, for I'm sure that I'm fine with who I am right now.
Score: Soliloquy out of 10
Wales

Tove Lo - Grapefruit

I like a lot of what I'm hearing. The background beat, her voice, the modulation in the pre-chorus. Yeah no it's an absolute yes for me, this one. This is what indie pop should sound like. I'm not suggesting that there should be a million songs like this, since that's the problem with indie pop today; I'm suggesting that this level of creativity and musical prowess should be the standard. She (or whoever wrote this song) obviously knows a thing or two about music theory.
Score: 10 out of 10
Mali

The Beths - Expert in a Dying Field

Ooooh I wasn't entirely feeling it until the harmony in the last "dying field" verse of the chorus. This is a generic indie song, but it's the BEST generic indie song I've listened in a while. The lyrics are quirky but in a good way. Her voice is "girl that doesn't open her mouth enough" but in a good way. The instrumentalization is basic, but in a good way. This is the Roger Federer of indie songs: they make it look easy as fuck, but as soon as you try it yourself, you realize how trully amazing they are. Now I'm questioning if the 10 out of 10 I gave to Sweden still holds.
Score: 9 out of 10
Madagascar

Boi What - Plan Z

Ah haha yeah pretty cool, I laughed. Wait this is AI generated? What the actual FUCK that's amazing!
Score: 7 out of 10
Uqbar

Cani dei Portici - Farfalle

The poetry in the lyrics is exciting, suits well with the noisy ambience of the music. I'm not into it for one bit, but it's refreshing, in a very very weird way, to hear something as special as this.
Score: 2 out of 10
Gabon

Chappell Roan - Red Wine Supernova

I couldn't put into words why I wasn't liking this song at all until the "you just told me you want me to fuck you" verse and it became very obvious: it's just a bad song, probably targeted to people who will listen to it and say "wow I'm obsessed with this I literally can't stop listening" or "so clever" when it's not, it's not clever at all. If she thinks that wordplaying champagne supernova and then saying "so baby let's get freaky let's get kinky, let's make this bed get squeaky" is clever, well... Maybe I'm the one who didn't get it, maybe it's meant to be dumb and just fun, because it is! It is kinda fun! It's just not for me.
Score: 4 out of 10
Antarctica

Mili - Chocological

I'll start with the low points of the song: the phrasing, which is obviously meant to be a tool to make the song feel fast paced and give a child-like vibe to the song, is a hit-or-miss, and for me it missed. Second low: I understand that the point was doing some storytelling through the lyrics, but there's an excessive amount of world-building for a not-so-lengthy song. You are not Tolkien, get to the point faster. That being said, the good parts: the contrast between the second part of the lyrics and the music is interesting, giving a bitter sweet ending in a song that's literally about sweetness. The cello through the song is appeasing. And well, speaking of storytelling: it's fascinating how little details in writing can be so impactful in what the writer is trying to convey; the chocolate castle was her dream, was her work, her life, it was her, but even when he ruined everything by eating it, she still states that is "our" castle, not hers. She doesn't say "you ate my chocolate castle", which to me would be factually true, she says "you ate our chocolate castle", because that's what she feels what the castle is, even when he has already destroyed it and made it clear that he didn't care for it as much as she did. I don't know man at this point I'm just procrastinating. It's a nice song.
Score: 7.5 out of 10
Song Contest
Song Contest
Townie
Song Contest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:48 am

Post by Song Contest »

Deadline is imminent! Briiiiiing meeee your voooootessssssss
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:22 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Wake wake up
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by Yimmy »

i'd like to note that my rating scale is primarily "would I like to listen to this more" and also it's completely relative. 5 just means that I think it's a little worse than something else that i randomly decided was a 6. or a bit worse than something that was a 7. anyway this numbers don't generalize outside of the spoiler space they are in
Spoiler: my very important opinions
nigeria: naked & red
i should've taken notes on my first impression. anyway this reminds me of the bonus tracks in guitar hero that were made by harmonix staff. weird rock music. it wouldn't be very fun in guitar hero though. needs a cool solo. i don't know if it's harmony or whatever but there's a little bit of discord in the vocals that i'm super into
7/10 i would be happy if my local radio station picked this up
peru: mythical
this is not my style. sometimes i come close to believing that this song has some meaning worth considering but then he mentions lumpy space princess and it loses credibility. i kinda enjoy the song for what it is, but i'm usually mindful of how songs make me feel and this song just has a lot of discontentment which i'm not into.
5/10
sumer: oh marcello
this one's me. i kinda regret this choice a little in hindsight cause it's certainly not her best work and now i don't get to submit anything better for like half a year. so it goes
10/10 obviously
scythia: storm
i am not into this. unfortunately violins are maybe the least exciting classical instrument to me. besides that, i just don't hear any intention behind this song. like classical pieces reek musical intention from every pore and a lot of modern music is maybe not intentional musically, but you can tell that it just wants to be party. this compromises in the middle where it doesn't seem like it wants to be anything but it also doesn't do anything.
3/10
sweden: Charles Francis Coghlan
yikes this video is 8 minutes. ok i've listened to it a few times anyway. it passes the "would this be fun in guitar hero" test. i think i'd be happier if it was shorter. it definitely goes through the right movements to last a full eight minutes but i think the singers tone is too rigid so i have a hard time catching the transitions passively, and after building for a while it doesn't quite resolve for me because it still sounds too much the same
musically this feels like a 6/10 but i wouldn't like it to pop up in my playlist so actually it gets 4.8/10
mount celeste: objection punk
this showed up in my recommended feed a lot for a while and i never clicked on it because i am very haughty. i like ace attorney a lot and i guess i am a little disappointed that this doesn't draw from any of the seventeen very good songs titled "objection" and is instead it's own independent piece that just uses samples. objectively it should be good that it isn't, like, derivative. i enjoy the song but i don't think i'd choose to listen to it often cause it's a little flat. it's too high energy to listen passively but doesn't really reward active listening. maybe if i was running or something. i feel like this song has a place in my life
6.5/10
chile: one week
postmodern jukebox is still around huh? this song is a cover and i can easily guess that it is a cover which i think is not a good thing (i do not know the original song). i'm not able to identify too much specifics but this song really feels like it's being smushed into a mold where it doesn't fit
4/10
wales: grapefruit
i do not connect with this song fundamentally. anyway it sounds like a mid-tier song i'd hear when listening to eurovision. i think the beat is a little generic for most of the song and it's not very subtle lyrically. which isn't a bad thing. i would like a song that says exactly what i'm feeling in plain terms. i just am not feeling this way right now
4.5/10
mali: expert in a dying field
i just like this song in my brain quite a bit. it's, like, normal but it does it really well. all of the transitions from verse to chorus or bridge and such hit really hard. the song just has a generally hopeful tone to it that i appreciate a lot. like i don't think that people would hear this song and think "yeah that's a happy song" but it still makes me feel like the world is a good place.
9/10
madagascar: plan z
when i was growing up my older sister was too cool for spongebob and i imitated that without any depth, so i hear "krusty krab" or "bikini bottom" and instantly start frothing at the mouth and harshly judging all involved parties. it's hardly a bad song either. i don't want to judge it fairly though cause i have a problem
2/10
uqbar: farfalle
i like to claim that i really value novelty and this song is putting that to the test. i do not think i have heard a song like this before. maybe in some ost. anyway. i guess i see songs pretty pragmatically and i am having a hard time figuring out where this song fits in my life. it's not simple enough to listen passively but it's not exciting enough to listen actively. it doesn't make me feel happy or validated or help me process anything. it just makes me uncomfortable with a little bit of dread tacked on. i think i believe this song is exactly what the artist intended to create and i respect that a lot but i don't want it for me
2.5/10
gabon: red wine supernova
i like listening to this song a lot. it's a very good pop song. i can easily imagine myself cruising downtown in my cool car shouting along with this song (although this won't likely happen in practice). the lyrics are straightforward and don't have anything to say but i think that's by design. it just wants to be a good time and i think it does that. it's a little too much for me at some points though.
8/10
antarctica: chocological
this is a pretty saccharine song. it gets really good placement among saccharine songs too cause i think a lot of cheery songs rely on simplicity and nostalgia to get you comfortable (i completely made this up, right now) and i think this song is very happy without having to rely on any outside material or being boring. it reminds me a lot of the bit.trip series which i'm also super into. i think this is a very good song and it has a place in my life.
9/10
Song Contest
Song Contest
Townie
Song Contest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:48 am

Post by Song Contest »

Sweden

MiniDeathStar

12 - Wales
10 - Gabon
8 - Mali
7 - Scythia
6 - Nigeria
5 - Sumer
4 - Madagascar
3 - Chile
2 - Peru
1 - Antarctica

Chile

Pink Ball

12 - Wales
10 - Sweden
8 - Mali
7 - Mount Celeste
6 - Sumer
5 - Antarctica
4 - Madagascar
3 - Peru
2 - Nigeria
1 - Gabon

Sumer

yimmy

12 - Mali
10 - Antarctica
8 - Gabon
7 - Nigeria
6 - Mount Celeste
5 - Peru
4 - Sweden
3 - Wales
2 - Chile
1 - Scythia

Mali

ChannelDelibird

12 - Nigeria
10 - Gabon
8 - Wales
7 - Scythia
6 - Peru
5 - Madagascar
4 - Uqbar
3 - Sumer
2 - Antarctica
1 - Mount Celeste

Current Scores:

35 Wales
29 Gabon
28 Mali
27 Nigeria
18 Antarctica
16 Peru
15 Scythia
14 Sweden
14 Mount Celeste
14 Sumer
13 Madagascar
5 Chile
4 Uqbar
Song Contest
Song Contest
Townie
Song Contest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Song Contest »

Antarctica

Radical Rat

12 - Scythia
10 - Mali
8 - Nigeria
7 - Wales
6 - Sweden
5 - Mount Celeste
4 - Madagascar
3 - Gabon
2 - Chile
1 - Sumer

Wales

DeasVail

12 - Nigeria
10 - Mali
8 - Chile
7 - Gabon
6 - Sumer
5 - Scythia
4 - Peru
3 - Uqbar
2 - Antarctica
1 - Sweden

Peru

BS2000

12 - Uqbar
10 - Mali
8 - Sumer
7 - Antarctica
6 - Wales
5 - Nigeria
4 - Gabon
3 - Scythia
2 - Chile
1 - Mount Celeste

"
Madagascar

pickemgenius

12 - Nigeria
10 - Scythia
8 - Mali
7 - Peru
6 - Chile
5 - Gabon
4 - Antarctica
3 - Wales
2 - Sweden
1 - Mount Celeste

Current Scores:

66 Mali
64 Nigeria
51 Wales
48 Gabon
45 Scythia
31 Antarctica
29 Sumer
27 Peru
23 Sweden
23 Chile
21 Mount Celeste
19 Uqbar
17 Madagascar
Song Contest
Song Contest
Townie
Song Contest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:56 am

Post by Song Contest »

Mount Celeste

ceejayvinoya

12 - Antarctica
10 - Nigeria
8 - Chile
7 - Madagascar
6 - Peru
5 - Mali
4 - Sumer
3 - Scythia
2 - Gabon
1 - Wales

Uqbar

biancospino

12 - Sweden
10 - Nigeria
8 - Sumer
7 - Madagascar
6 - Mali
5 - Scythia
4 - Chile
3 - Wales
2 - Gabon
1 - Antarctica

Scythia

Aureal

12 - Uqbar
10 - Chile
8 - Nigeria
7 - Sumer
6 - Mali
5 - Sweden
4 - Mount Celeste
3 - Antarctica
2 - Gabon
1 - Wales

Final Scores:

83 Mali

80 Nigeria

56 Wales

53 Scythia
48 Sumer

47 Antarctica
45 Chile
42 Gabon
40 Sweden
33 Peru

31 Uqbar
31 Madagascar
25 Mount Celeste

Congratulations to ChannelDelibird!

T-Bone (Gabon) and toolenduso (Nigeria) failed to vote! They each take a 12-point penalty and may not board any form of transport for the next 30 minutes.
Song Contest
Song Contest
Townie
Song Contest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:57 am

Post by Song Contest »

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:59 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Sorry tool, I'd have been delighted to see your song win there.
#greenshirtthursdays
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:30 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Happy birthday win CDB!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:22 am

Post by toolenduso »

NOOOOOOOOOOOO IT HAPPENED AGAIN

....sorry everyone :( I thought the deadline was today
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437

Return to “General Discussion”