mini theme 2315 - love child (game over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:36 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh huh do i actually get a first post

but guh being one of three is going to be a bit taxing
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:48 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 8, Meuh wrote: Theta you're town right?
we can both see in a future day whether i am or not

i mean that is how flips work and i doubt i survive this game but we will see
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:51 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean

a godfather does in a way satisfy the conditions of one moderator lie potentially though i do not count godfathers or millers as moderator lies myself so
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

would be funny if it were true and we figured it out page 1

would be even more funny if it was actually doctor drew

VOTE: doctor drew
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:06 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 23, Alianna wrote: I can't say I know what to do with this information yet, but I will note that the sample VT PM has Andante's name on it.
that

mmh

i also do not know what to do with this information
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:07 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 25, Ircher wrote:
In post 16, Meuh wrote:
In post 15, Theta Alpine wrote: i mean

a godfather does in a way satisfy the conditions of one moderator lie potentially though i do not count godfathers or millers as moderator lies myself so
Considering the moderator lie bit mentions that some may not consider it to be a lie and that it may not even happen, this could straight up be it
Unlikely.

"Is it possible your game has any mechanically bastard roles or mechanics? [cults and other mid-game alignment changes, roles that cause moderator dishonesty that cannot be reasonably anticipated
(for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine.
Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), post restrictions, secret win conditions.]"
you are probably correct but it is fun to think that we might have sniped that mechanic page 1
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:13 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

if there is a vanilla town in this game that does at least announce potential presences of them
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

and there is at least one so

unless they accidentally became an ic but i think we might just have to uh
ignore that bit of info as potentially unreliable
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:21 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

it was a moderator mistake of some sort i think but we do not know which sort of mistake it was so we cannot really use it to influence the game safely i think

it is a forbidden piece of information
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:45 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am guessing that we get a no answer on that question

also wow it is not like there could be multiple mason groups or similar could it
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 63, Gamma Emerald wrote: VOTE: Theta Alpine
found scum already
rude
how could you do this to me partner

VOTE: gamma emerald
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:52 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

see this is why i called it forbidden information

wifom is bad enough but potential mod mistake wifom is really bad
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:57 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i do not think we can actually count andante as ic with that
it might just be a random name there for all we know
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:57 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 87, HighPrincessErinys wrote: okay so genq what does IC mean this one hasnt encountered this lingo before
innocent child
a player who is mod confirmed to everyone to be town aligned
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:58 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

and please do not get me wrong

i will probably still be more hesitant to vote andante due to that
but i am not going to treat them as an ic
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

inexperience challenged

i am probably wrong but
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 102, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 97, Theta Alpine wrote: inexperience challenged

i am probably wrong but
Yes! That was it
oh huh i remembered correctly

i remembered it being kind of a funny meaning
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i seem to recall both alisae and drew being yellow m&ms in the same game

but i might be misremembering there
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i have done a bit of setup spec adjacent thinking this game so i am happy today
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmm

actually yeah that is pretty suspect now that i think about it

i mean at least i was consistent

VOTE: broccoli quest 2
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

it would be if it was actually e-3

andante moved their vote to me
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

in the pursuit of not having a 100 page day 1 i might agree with that to be honest
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:44 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 216, Titus wrote:
In post 97, Theta Alpine wrote: inexperience challenged

i am probably wrong but
Wrong context. That's IC in the newbie queue.
which is the question that was in response to
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am a mason i just do not know who my town partners are or have a neighborhood with them
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

or have mason in my role name
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:48 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

drew mentioned ic was also a thing in newbie queues but drew did not remember what that stood for

i tried to remember what it meant and turned out to be correct
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:11 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

UNVOTE: broccoli quest 2

i think looking into ircher might be a good idea
i will have to compare them to a few past games i have played with him i think
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:25 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i

what is that with afrayed

i mean i am not sure it is alignment indicative but still
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:22 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i have been intending to try and compare ircher to previous games i have had with him and just uh

have not had the time to do so

but also we are 13 pages in i was not expecting to have to do that sort of engagement this early on
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

you know

i just realized that skygazer is the mod when they made that made the post that everything is supposed to be in the opening pages
i thought they were a player saying that
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 335, Andante wrote: i feel like that means ircher is town, but like, idk, i can't read gamestate to save my life
given it is literally just 14 pages in i think scum might be thinking they can save a partner if it is ircher scum

and plus town is probably just
very hesitant to hammer

and also
ircher has not claimed
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean yeah
i think 14 pages in is
way too soon to have that solid of a scum read on someone outside of an actual scumslip
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 443, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
Meuhhhhhhhh I know you are town so can you please do something fun like voting someone unexpected and starting a new wagon? This game needs more life in it.
i do ponder if your reason for thinking meuh is town is the same as mine

in other news
i feel like the game state is stuck on ircher right now

irchers reaction to being put at e-1 is
bad
and if it was not this early in day 1 i would be fine just eliminating them for it

but it is this early in day 1 and now we have what i feel like is people stuck on wanting to stay on ircher because they have failed to impress anyone positively lately
and uh
also not wanting to end the day this early because we could really use more content to help us in later days
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:45 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmm

not sure i can voice my meuh town read beyond vibe

as to rautherdirs meta uh
i am not entirely sure my meta can be comparable to rauths but i am not gonna get mad about if you do
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:26 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i have not been able to pay the most attention to this game but i think i can agree with an afrayed wagon

VOTE: afrayed
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:39 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

v/la until wednesday for personal reasons
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:15 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

UNVOTE:

i have had time to do a bit of reading

and i do have to say
pisskop i am feeling a bit more comfortable about leaving for today

also honestly so many people talked about cheese at this point that i am not sure about that claim from ircher but
without further context as to what that even means i am
well
not sure what to think about it
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:26 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

ah well good game
i crumbed my role way too heavily to be honest
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:54 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i probably could have left it simple with my first two posts and then never talked about it again to be honest
i mean meuh picked up on it just from the first
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

ali/furtive your slot should never have been limmed but ah well
i already went over that in dead thread
alter of rautherdir

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”