micro theme 1093: u-pic [game over]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

bwahahaha

so anyways uh i suppose i might as well explain that part of my role

i can be hurt and healed 1 health with the hurt and heal tags
a minimum of one minute must pass between each usage of a tag for it to count

that may or may not be the only way i can die until elo/melo
and i will not explain what else i can do
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:07 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

okay but actually yeah uh

i thought my role would be the most disruptive at start of day but wesley how are you even here
why do we have ten players
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:12 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 2, Skygazer wrote: this game will have seven apple-aligned players and two orange-aligned players.
this phrasing does not preclude there being more players i am realizing
huh
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:28 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmm
someone does not have voting power yes
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:40 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i can still vote people yeah
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:48 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 152, Meuh wrote:
In post 126, Skygazer wrote:
[ Theta Alpine | 77/100 hp ]
Wondering if we can get Theta’s HP over 100
we cannot

i am not particularly enthused about being whittled down this much already but in the interest of figuring out voting things i will pick someone or in this specific case something not yet voted instead of voting wheme

VOTE: high princess erinys

also give me a bit and i can start keeping track of who has hurt and healed me throughout the day and then we get more or less the equivalent information as votes on me would normally provide
actually wait we have ten people
i can just arbitrarily limit people to 17 unhealed hurts on me for this day on me and then following that limit a majority has to choose to maximally hurt me to actually kill me
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:17 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

current health stats
┌────────────────────┬──────┬──────┬───────┐ │ player │ hurt │ heal │ total │ ├────────────────────┼──────┼──────┼───────┤ │ biancospino │ 3 │ 5 │ -2 │ │ whemestar │ 26 │ 0 │ 26 │ │ highprincesserinys │ 0 │ 1 │ -1 │ │ meuh │ 0 │ 1 │ -1 │ ├────────────────────┼──────┼──────┼───────┤ │ total │ 29 │ 7 │ -22 │ └────────────────────┴──────┴──────┴───────┘
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:20 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh
total damage should be 22 not -22
anyways
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:36 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

and to answer but not actually answer a question that wheme hinted towards
some boss fights reward you with things for beating them yes
some boss fights have a timer with penalties applied if not done in time
and some boss fights are required in order to win the game

it is up to whichever alignment i am not to guess which of these i am and decide what to do about it
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:42 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean yeah
what can i say
some boss fights have a flair for the dramatic
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:50 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 164, jjh927 wrote: ... you have two health bars don't you
that

may or may not be true but it is far too early in the game to find out regardless i would say

i am already being generous in explaining how the boss fight works i am not gonna tell you all any other things about it
at least not yet
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:51 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 166, Aureal wrote: Like this could possibly be a boss fight when she only has 100HP, pfft.

HEAL: Theta
what can i say
it is still early in the game after all
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:04 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

if there is someone without voting power it is either me or wheme though
and it is not me

i mean unless the vote that does not count is still put up with all of the others but we do not really have a way of figuring out who it is then

p-edit
i have not revealed any information about that and will not do so any time soon so
i may have said more about other aspects of my role then i perhaps should have actually but hey a boss fight can get a bit of monologueing their plans to themselves right
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:25 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

┌────────────────────┬──────┬──────┬───────┐ │ player │ hurt │ heal │ total │ ├────────────────────┼──────┼──────┼───────┤ │ biancospino │ 3 │ 5 │ -2 │ │ whemestar │ 26 │ 0 │ 26 │ │ highprincesserinys │ 0 │ 1 │ -1 │ │ meuh │ 0 │ 1 │ -1 │ │ aureal │ 0 │ 1 │ -1 │ ├────────────────────┼──────┼──────┼───────┤ │ total │ 29 │ 7 │ 21 │ └────────────────────┴──────┴──────┴───────┘

In post 173, jjh927 wrote: I think based on everyone in the game appearing in the votecount, everyone has a vote.

It is more likely that either there is a role making the number to eliminate lower, or something is making us perceive it as such. The rules say a majority is needed for an execution but the votecounts talk about chomping on dust
to be fair
we also have the situation of there being ten players alive when only nine people signed up so
that seems extremely likely to also be involved in why it is five to eliminate when ten alive

not to mention the fact that secret alts were specifically not allowed to sign up for the game and wesley is uhhhh
well
made specifically for this game it seems like but still
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:41 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean if they wanted us to know they would have told us by now so

much like my own role it is going to be a question of what to do about it
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:49 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean

i am not gonna confirm whatever your theory is jjh regardless of if it is right or wrong
at least not at the moment

hmm
UNVOTE:

wheme do you have any thoughts about people other then me yet

p-edit
kabouter wesley did not sign up for this game no
and their only posts are within this game
so it is safe to say they are an account made specifically for this game
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:15 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 184, kabouter wesley wrote:
In post 183, Theta Alpine wrote: kabouter wesley did not sign up for this game no
and their only posts are within this game
so it is safe to say they are an account made specifically for this game
folks make alts for games all the time :igmeou:
i mean yes but also
from the signups thread
In post 117, Skygazer wrote:
Alt Policy:
no secret alts, but outted alts are fine
the only way you could be here in the game is if you are the product of a role causing you to be added to the game
In post 185, kabouter wesley wrote: i think we should take theta down to 50
i have proposed a vote-equivalent method if people want to agree with it
which is to limit people to only having 17 unhealed damage on me each
in which case it would take 6 people hurting me 17 times to get me over 100 damage which is enough to kill me
and if we agreed to that then anyone going above 17 active damage is extremely suspect

course this does not factor in people doing healing to get to negative damage from themselves as well but i could try to figure out a strategy that works in a negative damage cap as well
In post 187, jjh927 wrote:
In post 183, Theta Alpine wrote: i am not gonna confirm whatever your theory is jjh regardless of if it is right or wrong
My unshared theory on kabouter wesley? Yeah you'd have difficulty confirming that one
oh
yeah i got a little confused sorry
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:55 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmm
how about for each person in day 1 up to 20 active hurts for a scum read on me and up to 10 active heals for a town read on me
which is to say that the number for each person in the last column of the table i made earlier should only range from 20 to -10

this would result in
five people fully scum reading me causing me to die if no one else townreads me
otherwise six people fully scumreading me can overpower two that fully think i am town

does that sound fair to everyone
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:01 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

or of course you could go lawless in regards to heal/hurt on me but if you want to limit people to at least the same amount of total information that votes would provide then the above limitation does that
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean

i was of the opinion it was part of your role given the day started with you on it and there was not a night 0
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 209, kabouter wesley wrote: also i wanna say that "order threat assessment board" is like referring to some kind of order of knights or whatever flavor because order being there turns the sentence into babble otherwise
alternatively it could be read as
threat to order
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean if i had to guess

it is likely that the apples are anarchic and the oranges are orderly
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:22 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

also interesting that it looks like someone decided to put both me and wheme on it together given what wheme tried to do to me earlier

if it is town aligned then it is probably a public poe that someone is suggesting
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

┌────────────────────┬──────┬──────┬───────┐ │ player │ hurt │ heal │ total │ ├────────────────────┼──────┼──────┼───────┤ │ whemestar │ 26 │ 0 │ 26 │ │ kabouter wesley │ 6 │ 1 │ 5 │ │ highprincesserinys │ 0 │ 1 │ -1 │ │ meuh │ 0 │ 1 │ -1 │ │ aureal │ 0 │ 1 │ -1 │ │ biancospino │ 3 │ 5 │ -2 │ ├────────────────────┼──────┼──────┼───────┤ │ total │ 35 │ 8 │ 26 │ └────────────────────┴──────┴──────┴───────┘

well anyways i have now sorted the list because that would probably be helpful
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

its almost like i was responding to when i had something to reply to what someone else said and not specifically when you used the hurt tag on me
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean if i had to guess it is a town being able to provide a poe without saying so themselves
or scum being able to provide a poe attempting to mimic the first
or the mod just putting out a list of people for reasons

number three being the only one where i would expect to see you on it
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:31 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean i did not get like a pm or anything so
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 241, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 240, Theta Alpine wrote: i mean i did not get like a pm or anything so
wdym
for being on the order threat assessment board
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:25 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmm

yeah okay then that is definitely being controlled by someone

too soon to say if it is town or scum or the mod but i am feeling better about it as well
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:45 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

why is taly being voted actually

legitimately why

anyways

┌────────────────────┬──────┬──────┬───────┐ │ player │ hurt │ heal │ total │ ├────────────────────┼──────┼──────┼───────┤ │ whemestar │ 26 │ 0 │ 26 │ │ kabouter wesley │ 8 │ 1 │ 7 │ │ highprincesserinys │ 0 │ 1 │ -1 │ │ meuh │ 0 │ 1 │ -1 │ │ aureal │ 0 │ 1 │ -1 │ │ biancospino │ 3 │ 5 │ -2 │ ├────────────────────┼──────┼──────┼───────┤ │ total │ 37 │ 8 │ 28 │ └────────────────────┴──────┴──────┴───────┘
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

and now it black friday

hmm
i have conflicting thoughts about wesley and i cannot voice half of them right now i think
they are also the player i most want to push when disregarding those thoughts that i do not want to voice yet so
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:46 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am trying to evaluate if i should voice them or not

but
i have insights from my own role that if revealed could force wesley to claim more then they seem to want to about their own
maybe
i am not entirely sure what those insights suggest
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

ooh
well my first instinct was to flip dragons as well after that replace announcement but then i realized i was not that confident in it
and then this happens hmm

also i am going to check my role pm again real quick
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

okay huh

if this is a situation where we can do multiple eliminations i might actually have the ability to reset it
sort of
but it is not something i would be able to do more than once
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

in a situation where we can queue up multiple eliminations in the same day which
to be fair i am not sure we are in that situation
depleting my boss bar will have an effect that prevents any other eliminations from happening that day if i understood my role correctly
i would rather not explain further but that is the important bit

needless to say we would want to be sure someone is town before doing that
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1, Skygazer wrote: - an execution will occur once a majority decision is reached. if no majority is reached, the day phase will end peacefully.
- following an execution, it is twilight. everyone alive, including the player executed, may continue to post until i lock the thread.
but no
i do not think we are in that situation so
i believe a more likely situation is that someone on that wagon had 0 voting power
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

maybe

or maybe drew is loved

there are a good few options for what could be going on

p-edit
i am
still trying to figure out what the deal is with wesley
i have suspicions as to what is going on there but nothing solid
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

what do you think of the fact that wesley claims to have a vote then
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i have a potential strategy if we can eliminate multiple people today but it would not be that fun i think so i am hesitant to suggest it
i am not sure how effective the strategy would be either so

anyways for more read-related news
i would personally prefer hpe over taly but i am not going to leave taly out of the poe right now
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:18 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i do need to look at other people a few more times and then come to a consensus with myself about what we should do though
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

it occurs to me that if i am low on health then a scum player could just try to blitz me down if it comes down to hammer on a scum person

i am having trouble figuring out who scum is right now

however we do have a flashwagon that failed to look at
i would guess there is likely to be one scum on the wagon and one scum off it
thinking about it it does feel like a misplay for hpe to hammer that if it is scum
i would also agree with the theory that wesley is likely 3p
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:30 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean

i am not going to lie
depleting my health bar will result in my death
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:09 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmmm actually i think i am just gonna
post this now
i was going to post it back on black friday but decided to think more on it
and here i am deciding it might be good to mention

anyways
i have not been impressed by kabouter wesley but
i have also been looking at my role pm and thinking hard about if it implies that any players past nine are confirmed not to be oranges
because it specifically mentions the numbers of melo and elo where a thing happens
and it does not specify either a melo or elo with three scum
just ones for one and two scum

though having said that it might not mean that wesley specifically is not scum
it might just be saying that a tenth alignment added into the list people were randomized with was apple and not orange
or third party maybe but not orange
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:54 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 562, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 559, Taly wrote:
In post 551, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Real threat assetment board this time, still can't read its intent.
its
wesley's
reads
Wesley's currently voting you so erm kinda a bunk theory...
taly is the highest person on that list that can be voted
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

bianco felt town though guh
like their latest theory is a bit hard to understand but that does not feel alignment indicative

also let me uh go ahead and post this since it did update a while ago
┌────────────────────┬──────┬──────┬───────┐ │ player │ hurt │ heal │ total │ ├────────────────────┼──────┼──────┼───────┤ │ whemestar │ 26 │ 0 │ 26 │ │ kabouter wesley │ 8 │ 1 │ 7 │ │ taly │ 0 │ 1 │ -1 │ │ highprincesserinys │ 0 │ 1 │ -1 │ │ meuh │ 0 │ 1 │ -1 │ │ aureal │ 0 │ 1 │ -1 │ │ biancospino │ 3 │ 5 │ -2 │ ├────────────────────┼──────┼──────┼───────┤ │ total │ 37 │ 8 │ 28 │ └────────────────────┴──────┴──────┴───────┘
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i forgot to update that all the way guh
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:09 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

┌────────────────────┬──────┬──────┬───────┐ │ player │ hurt │ heal │ total │ ├────────────────────┼──────┼──────┼───────┤ │ whemestar │ 26 │ 0 │ 26 │ │ kabouter wesley │ 8 │ 1 │ 7 │ │ taly │ 0 │ 1 │ -1 │ │ highprincesserinys │ 0 │ 1 │ -1 │ │ meuh │ 0 │ 1 │ -1 │ │ aureal │ 0 │ 1 │ -1 │ │ biancospino │ 3 │ 5 │ -2 │ ├────────────────────┼──────┼──────┼───────┤ │ total │ 37 │ 9 │ 27 │ └────────────────────┴──────┴──────┴───────┘
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 572, Aureal wrote:
In post 567, Theta Alpine wrote: bianco felt town though guh
like their latest theory is a bit hard to understand but that does not feel alignment indicative
THEN WHY DON'T YOU VOTE SOMEONE ELSE @_@
because i have various reasons to town read or at the very least not scum read everyone on the dragons wagon guh
taly and jjh are admittedly probably the weakest of those townreads
and wesley is just being read as 3p

it
it probably is just one of taly or jjh if someone on the dragons wagon is scum though
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 570, biancospino wrote:
In post 565, Meuh wrote: Wait wtf 9 hours???
VOTE: Bianco
I'll claim, and my role's eminently verifiable. While I'm alive, the thread will
not
be locked at Night. That's it.
that

huh
i think that is to towns benefit for sure so
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:00 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmmmm

VOTE: jjh927

i feel a bit more like pushing this direction then taly
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:46 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 581, Aureal wrote: VOTE: jjh927

I'm still not really sure wh everyone seems to want to focus on the Dragon wagon but w/e
i mean if you want to argue that scum was not on that wagon now is

-checks the deadline-

now is probably a bit too late actually
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:48 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

then again it is probably active hours for most of the players in the game so maybe you could make that argument
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:51 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

if we are in that world then uh

that would probably also be the world where dragons/drew is scum though
i am not really sure there are two other people off that wagon that could be scum together without involving dragons/drew as one of them
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am struggling to think of any viable wagon that was not either on the dragons wagon or is dragons/drew
and i kind of do not want to elim dragons/drew
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:27 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i was actually going to say that meuh/wheme is the only pair i could see off wagon but it is not a confident thing
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:28 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

only pair that does not include dragons that is
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:28 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i kind of want to say that if dragons is scum their partner might actually be hpe
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:38 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

it is more solid in the direction that i think the only way hpe can be scum is with dragons actually but
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:03 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 599, HighPrincessErinys wrote: What, because this one wasn't immediately willing to climb onto the wagon?
okay let me rephrase that read

the way you hammered dragons made me think you were town

however
if dragons/drew is scum then i could see it as a bussing hammer for credit
otherwise my read on you is actually a decently strong townread
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

wesley i have mechanical reasons to think you are not scum and yet you are challenging my self control to not vote you
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #60) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:21 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am starting to rethink my idea that someone that was on the dragons wagon had to be scum to be honest
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #61) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

in which case i would say uh
wheme/meuh -> drew -> meuh/wheme might be a good poe

i am just not sure which of wheme or meuh to do first
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #62) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

it felt logical at first but honestly i have way more reasons to townread - or not scum read in wesleys case - everyone that was on the dragons wagon then i have reasons to town read meuh/wheme/dragons

i do want to give drew a chance to play the game and redeem the slot though so i would save them from todays elimination

and between meuh/wheme uhhhhhh
you know what just gonna go
VOTE: whemestar

wheme does not seem apologetic about attempting to kill me which i believe would line up with what some people said would be whemes scum meta
i believe wheme only stopped because they realized continuing would just get them flashwagoned most likely
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #63) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

there

there is no way there is a jester in this game is there
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

it was just my gut instinct seeing that post but fair enough yeah

i will not be pushing that any more as i actually do not think we would have a jester in this game anyways

two-ish hours til deadline and the order threat assessment board seems to
actually agree with my poe for the most part
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh right let me just post this since it changed
┌────────────────────┬──────┬──────┬───────┐ │ player │ hurt │ heal │ total │ ├────────────────────┼──────┼──────┼───────┤ │ whemestar │ 26 │ 0 │ 26 │ │ kabouter wesley │ 9 │ 1 │ 8 │ │ taly │ 0 │ 1 │ -1 │ │ highprincesserinys │ 0 │ 1 │ -1 │ │ meuh │ 0 │ 1 │ -1 │ │ aureal │ 0 │ 1 │ -1 │ │ biancospino │ 3 │ 5 │ -2 │ ├────────────────────┼──────┼──────┼───────┤ │ total │ 38 │ 10 │ 28 │ └────────────────────┴──────┴──────┴───────┘
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #66) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 634, Doctor Drew wrote: Oh my vote was E-1 as well, thought it was actually E-2.

Lol Theta, I was just joking around in regards to Taly's meltdown.
yeah uh

votes to eliminate is for some reason 5 with 10 alive instead of 6 with 10 alive
we have given up on figuring out why
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:20 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

we should still treat it as a potential hammer

in which case i am going to assume that is intent to hammer
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #68) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:24 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

that

hmm

it is not explicitly mentioned in my role that it would mess with vote counts if so
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #69) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 654, Aureal wrote: You think Theta is the one who doesn't have a vote? You realize she's voting you right?
not only that but i was not voting for dragons when it hit five people
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #70) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:39 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean

we have not seen if the thread gets

well
we will see if it actually gets locked or not with what bianco claimed but

anyways the flip has not been processed yet so we do not know
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #71) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

huh

so uh

i guess that confirms bianco then

@mod do prod timers still count down right now
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #72) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:23 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

huh

interesting

i get the feeling there are going to be quite a few of these high impact sorts of mechanics
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #73) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:29 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i had to check and my role does clarify that only hurt/heals on me during the day get counted

which probably also means someone cannot try to burst me during twilight to try and undo an elimination
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:33 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

anyways

hmm
whoever runs our friendly threat assessment board seems to think we should look into jjh next
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:33 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i do not know if i agree
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:42 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i

i mean i am confused as to why someone would have the board when they could just state their reads so

hmm
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

well

i mean

i have a theory as to that actually
i have a suspicion that anyone not on the board requires an extra vote to eliminate
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #78) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

dragon was not on the board when your slot got put to five votes
and shortly after that all went down was when i got the idea
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:53 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

which

is actually why i thought wheme might actually be eliminated at five when dragons did not
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:10 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 692, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 691, Theta Alpine wrote: which

is actually why i thought wheme might actually be eliminated at five when dragons did not
I thought you said people on the board take more votes, thought I saw Wheme on there recently as well.
oh

yeah no i said not somewhere in there
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:17 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

yes
wheme was on the board

and if my theory is right then that means they did not need an extra vote to eliminate
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #82) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:00 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 700, jjh927 wrote: Did you guys seriously wait for me to go to sleep so you could flashwagon wheme
we were running very low on deadline to be fair
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #83) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmm
very interesting to me

everyone in the game except wheme was either on the dragons wagon when it got to five or on the wheme wagon when it got hammered
and hpe was on both

i do not know what that means but it is very interesting
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #84) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:23 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i was one of the targets taly hit
i did not end up with anyone else so i just
have a pt of one now

in other news
i suppose no one will be worrying about taly being scum now
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #85) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

uh
if my theory about the votes thing is correct that may have been hammer
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #86) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i suppose we will see though

i do not like how fast this day is going though
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #87) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i guess this will prove if someone is voteless or if it is something with the threat assessment board messing with votes required for elimination
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #88) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

my reaction to this is more curiosity about what will happen and the essence of
what is done is done
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #89) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean
given we get two days of discussion during nights it is not that bad to play quick
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #90) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:41 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh nice we hit scum

that does
not confirm or deny my theory guh
since the board did not have jjh on it at the time of having four votes

but it does seem likely that if anyone is voteless it is wesley

my own role suggests there were only 2 oranges as well so
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #91) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 855, Meuh wrote:
In post 764, Meuh wrote:
In post 761, Theta Alpine wrote: i was one of the targets taly hit
i did not end up with anyone else so i just
have a pt of one now
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Also was targeted, but I’m in a pt with someone else
That someone else was jjh btw
oh pfft i just noticed this

i guess we both have free notes pts now then
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #92) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am

not sure who else is scum though
i have various reasons to town read all of you except for wesley
and i am fairly confident the last scum is not wesley due to them being quite apparently voteless and also perhaps just not an actual player

i get the feeling it would not be bianco or meuh though in any case
if meuh thought to claim the neighborhood and conversations with jjh as scum partnered with them i would give them the win to be honest
bianco i cannot see being scum due to role and what meuh revealed

that leaves a final poe of aureal drew and hpe
and we only got room for a poe of two without other things happening
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #93) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i think it will be mass claim time tomorrow in fact
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #94) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am excited to share what my super scary boss power is
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #95) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

that

that is true
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #96) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmmm

i have a question i want to ask that would solve the remaining poe for me but it would be answered tomorrow in a massclaim so
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #97) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:06 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i have more to comment on that latter subject but i will wait for tomorrow after massclaim

with that in mind about hpe that might actually solve the game not only for me but for everyone else as after a massclaim i should be able to present logic that will rule out one of aureal or drew and that would let me be in the poe safely
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #98) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:06 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

well

we can start off the next day with a massclaim as soon as night actions get processed so
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #99) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

well
time to browse meuhs posts and figure out who they targeted

anyways
i will start off a mass claim
and say that my super scary power is uh
just the boss bar thing
i am not bulletproof or otherwise immune to night kills
i have no other powers
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #100) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:27 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

wait did

did meuh target jjh night 1

or maybe that was on taly
that is what i am getting from meuhs day 2 posting is a sudden shift in confidence for both jjh and taly reads
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #101) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i did not have any particular ideas for how to do the claim thing except just
do it when you come into the thread
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #102) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

you uh
might need to spell out how that board works then
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #103) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:56 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean we have already seen what jjh was informed about so unless both scum were informed of different things
wait actually that might have happened hmm

well still i do not think it could be bianco for other reasons
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #104) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:53 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmm

just waiting on hpe to claim then
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #105) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:52 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i think that tells me what i need to know actually

so
i do not think that wesley is scum controlled
or that scum knew that wesley was voteless

and through that lens looking at the reaction jjh gave during the dragons flashwagon hitting 5 i am of the opinion that jjh and dragons/drew were not paired
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #106) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:08 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

doctor would make the most sense
we are missing a protective in this setup unless you count me and with scum having a role cop we currently have

a town neighborizer | watcher | cop versus a scum rolecop

unflipped we have a main thread night encryptor | threat board maker | boss bar | protective of some sort
plus also whatever hpe and wesley are
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #107) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:23 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh

depleting my boss bar ends the day with my elimination
it was actually oddly specific that it would be just my elimination
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #108) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:18 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

it is more just
i do not think that jjh would bus their partner day 1 like that

and jjh then planted the seeds that wesley was scum controlled after that went down which leads me to believe that wesley is town controlled instead
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #109) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

actually wait yeah
the nature of this format means almost everyone is only going to have a single ability

the board being scum powered and doing whatever it does really would not be able to balance out town having a doctor i think
and hpe i believe is already accounted for role-wise as well so

it
it literally is just drew
unless i am wrong somehow but i am struggling to think of any ways this could be wrong
everyone else has a mechanic with visible effects
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #110) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

yeah i cannot think of any other solutions for this game
only real solution for drew being town is him having a role that does not do anything
and i do not think that would be the case

VOTE: doctor drew
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #111) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:49 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

meuh my god
you hit both the scum
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #112) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:53 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean i almost declared intent to hammer jjh as well the previous day
i did not because i wanted to wait longer and in the end drew did it but
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #113) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:55 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 951, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 948, HighPrincessErinys wrote: meuh on point jesus christ
Her confidence about JJh scared me to killed her obviously, I was gonna kill Theta initially since I assumed they can't be killed during the day.
i mean you were doomed either way
best case scenario would be getting into a 1v1 with meuh and with it being 4:1 you would still only make it to elo potentially
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #114) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:58 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

ooh dwarf fortress
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #115) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:59 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 953, Aureal wrote: That feeling when everyone suddenly gets on the same page as you while you're playing Valheim

And you look in and go "oh I should hammer, I told Drew I'd catch him next time... I'll get dinner first though, Theta isn't gonna steal a hammer this fast"

:igmeou:
look i wanted to be voting scum at some point in the game
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #116) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:02 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

anyways

being scary guy was fun
i tried to bluff and trade 1:1 with scum with that power but that uh

that did not end up working
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #117) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

meuh was on point yeah

also yes
thank you for modding skygazer
alter of rautherdir

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”